Celeb Gunging

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Celeb Gunging

Postby Count Muckular » 05 Nov 2008, 12:46

Hi here is another celeb gunging. I wrote this one in my usual style. Beautifull lady, gorgeous dress, total destruction.

I would like to wish that something like this could realy happen. ( dream on) anyway, Perhaps someone may send this to Katherine just in time for children in need.

This is just the short version. I have wrote this in a much longer version of this with much more detail and another dunking. if anyone wants a copy of this either PM me or email me at dn_nan@yahoo.com and I will send it on.

I would like to hear from anyone else who is into formally dressed messing. Male Female CD' s .

The Count. Here goes

CELEB GUNGING

Katherine Jenkins had been doing a promotional interview at the BBC, when a fundraising director in connection with the up and coming red nose day event approached her. " Katherine", He enquired, would you be interested in doing a sketch for the red nose charity appeal? we think it could raise a considerable amount of money for the charity". "Well, of course I would ". She replied, knowing full well that any publicity, especially charity would do her career, and album sales no harm at all. " How much money would you expect it to raise and what would you want me to do ". She enquired. The director continued, "We estimate it could raise in excess of £30k. But the sketch we have in mind would result in you getting considerably messy". Katherine laughed. "Oh! that sounds great. I have always wanted to do a slapstick routine". She continued. " But what would it involve and how messy would I be expected to get?” " Extremely messy", the director replied. " Basically, the idea is for you to do two sets during the evening. The first set would be done as a duet with another famous singer, but later in the evening you would come on the stage to do your slapstick routine. The telephone audience would already have been asked to phone in with the money pledges and when you begin your song the pledges would be taken to get you more and more messy as you sing. There will be certain targets to reach. These start at £0 and will reach £31k. For example, when the first £500 is reached on the scoreboard a custard pie would be thrown at you. When £1k is reached another pie is to be thrown. At £2k a messy sloppy pie would be shoved in your face. The idea being the more money pledged the messier the forfeit would be. There is to be targets at £4k, £7k, £11k, £16k, and £21k. These involve mud, soot, gunge, and paint. When the £21k target is reached it will take another £10k to reach the grand finale. At £31k you will be dunked into a large tank of black tar oil. How does that sound?" He asked. Katherine was a bit concerned. " Well, it sounds okay apart from the paint and the black tar oil." She enquired. The director continued. "Okay, don’t worry to much. The paint we use is washable poster paints so it just washes off. We are using black tar oil because it is so fantastically black and messy and it is surprisingly easy to clean off after, but it is completely non toxic". "Well, that’s a relief. Katherine laughed. "So what would I be expected to wear for this?” She asked. "Oh, just some old T-shirt and joggers I expect". He replied. " Don’t you think it would be better if I was to wear an evening dress? I am sure much more money would be pledged in that case". The director was delighted to hear this.” Yes you are right. I am sure we could find an old dress for you to wear". Katherine shook her head. "Oh no, not any old dress. If I were to do this I would expect to be wearing a nice lavish ball gown. "But what about our budget". He replied. " Oh don’t worry about that. I will supply the dress". Katherine announced. You mean you will donate one of your own gowns for this? That’s absolutely fantastic". He replied. Katherine continued. "I have the perfect gown in mind for this. I have been getting some dresses made for a tour in America shortly. In fact I am going for the final fittings this week. I am sure I could sacrifice one for this charity. Just wait till you see it.

At last red nose day arrived and during the evenings events it was finally due for Katherine’s first slot. She walked onto the stage and as promised she was absolutely stunning. She was wearing a gorgeous white sparkling organza ball gown. It had a silk satin strappy bodice decorated with pearls and diamantes. It had a huge skirt made up of many layers of soft shimmering crystal organza layered over silk satin underskirts. Her face was beautifully made up and her hair styled superbly. She wore a sparkling diamante tiara with matching diamante earrings, necklace and long white satin opera gloves with a diamante bracelet on each wrist. White satin decorated heels completed the ensemble.

The compere came on to the stage to announce Katherine and The Welsh X factor singer, Rhyidian to do the first turn. With microphone in his hand, " Okay folks lets have a big hand for the lovely Katherine Jenkins and Rhyidian. This is going to be her first act for tonight so give them a big cheer". The audience applauded and the first act started. She sang the duet and when it was finished she left the stage as the audience were clapping and cheering. Picking up the microphone, the host continued. "Yes, now Katherine will be coming back later in the evening to do a comedy slapstick sketch. If you want to see her get very very messy get those pledges in. The more you pledge the messier she will get.

During the evening there was the other usual acts and sketches from the other guests and hosts. At last it was finally time for Katherine to do her messy routine.

The stage was already set up. There was a huge scoreboard at the right hand side. It showed the amounts of money that had to be pledged. It started at the bottom from £0. Going up in various amounts. At each stage there were flashing lights with the forfeit displayed beside them. The first stage was £500 but at the top of the board £31,000 was displayed in large letters.

At the left hand side of the stage, stood a small table. On it was placed 3 pies, a small sack of soot, and 2 pots of paint. Beside this stood a gantry with a container full of red gunge suspended from it. There was also a wheelbarrow full of mud standing beside, and finally, in the centre of the stage was the large tank full of black tar oil. It had some steps leading up the side going to a platform on top with a chair on some kind of apparatus suspended over the tank. The only thing missing was the lovely Katherine Jenkins.

The compere came on the stage, and with microphone in his hand he announced. "Okay folks, its time for the beautiful Katherine Jenkins". The audience cheered. "You know the score, when she starts to sing, get phoning in with those pledges. You can see the phone number at the bottom of your screen. So there you are. The more money you pledge, the higher the score rises up the scoreboard and the messier Katherine gets. If we reach £21,000 she will ascend those stairs and sit on the chair. If we reach the magic £31,000 target, she will get tipped into that tank full of black tar oil. Would you like to see that happen?” "Yes yes". The audience cried. " Well, get those pledges and we will make it happen". He continued. " And now, ---- lets have a big hand for the delectable Miss Katherine Jenkins". The audience stood up and cheered. Katherine walked onto the stage.

Nobody expected Katherine to be wearing the same beautiful gown that she had worn for the first set earlier in the evening. She strode across to the host in all her finery and took the microphone. "Hi everyone". She announced. "Who would like to see me go in this?” Pointing to the tank of tar oil. "Yes, yes"". The audience cheered. "Well", Katherine continued. "Get ready by the phone and get phoning in. I need all of those pledges to make it happen. Okay, before I start I would like to dedicate this song to this lovely dress. It’s called -- Con Te Partiro, or in English, it’s called Time To Say Goodbye.

She nodded to the conductor and the song began. She had just started to sing when the first light on the scoreboard lit up and started to flash with a buzz. "£500. STRAWBERRY CREAM PIE ". The host was standing beside the table. He picked up the pie and quickly strode over to Katherine and flung it at her. It hit her just above the right hip and splattered all over her skirts. Almost immediately the next light lit up and buzzed. " £1000 BLACKCURRANT PIE". He dashed back to the table and picked up the next pie. He flung that one and it hit her right across her chest splattering the sparkling white bodice with blackcurrants. Some of the cream trickled into her cleavage. She smiled as she was singing and looked down to see the mess dripping off her gown. The next light lit up and buzzed. "£2000 CHOCK TORTE IN FACE". The host picked up the huge sloppy chock torte and just as Katherine was singing the line, "time to say goodb", "SPLAT". He crammed it into her lovely face. She momentarily stopped singing as she wiped the sloppy pie out of her mouth and eyes with her gloved hands. The slop ran into her cleavage, it poured over her shoulders and arms and down the front of that lovely gown.

She composed herself and continues to sing. Again the next light lit up with a buzz. "£4000 MUD WHEELBARROW". The host quickly wheeled the barrow full of mud behind her and as she was singing the chorus in Italian, he shoved her from the front and "SPALSH". She ended up sitting undignified in the mud with her stockinged legs sticking up in the air out of those frothy white underskirts. Yet still she sang on.

The next light buzzed, "£7000 SOOT". The compere then picked up the sack of soot and with Katherine still sitting in the muddy wheelbarrow he emptied it all over her. There was a huge cloud of black dusty soot and from within the cloud the singing momentarily turned to coughing. As the dust cloud settled a now rather blackened Katherine emerged and continued to sing.

The scoreboard was going up a bit slower now because more money had to be raised to enable the next target to be hit. With Katherine still singing in the barrow, the host wheeled it to the front of the stage and unceremoniously tipped her out, the audience cheered as the songbird sat in the pool of mud and tried to stand up. "£10,000 GREEN PAINT" lit up and without hesitating he picked up the bucket and went over to her. As she was standing up, her heels got caught in the hem of her skirts and she slipped in the mud ending up on her backside. Her lovely stockinged legs were poking out of the layers of white underskirts. This proved to good a target to miss so he threw the contents of the bucket over her legs and up inside those underskirt. Katherine squealed as she felt the cold green paint envelope her legs and thighs. At £16,000, the next light lit up. It said "BLUE PAINT". The host obliged and when Katherine finally managed to stand up on her feet, the bucket of blue paint was duly dispatched all over her right hand side. The next light lit up and buzzed. "£21,000 GUNGE". As she was singing, the host led her by the hand to the gantry and placed her underneath the tank of gunge. He stood to one side and pulled the chain and the tank emptied all over her. The singing was only briefly interrupted as she was engulfed in the torrent of red slime. It poured all over her. The once immaculately coffered hairdo was destroyed and it poured all over her gown, much to the delight of the audience as they cheered and clapped.

She was now covered in pies, mud, soot, and gunge. The once lovely lady in her fairy tail gown had been reduced to a filthy mess, but still she sang on. The host then beckoned her to ascend the few steps that went up the side of the " tar oil tank". She sat in the chair that hovered over it. She was still singing as the money on the scoreboard continued to rise. The audience were willing the light to creep up to the £31,000 mark. They wanted to witness the spectacle of the lovely Katherine Jenkins being dunked into a tank full of black tar oil.

The song was almost finishing and the last words were being sung when, "BUZZ BUZZ". Lights started flashing and exploding pyrotechnics went off. The magic "£31,000" Lit up. The crowd cheered and screamed. For a second Katherine sat motionless, but as a siren sounded the apparatus gave way and into the tar she went headfirst with a "SPLOSH". She disappeared, completely submerged in the black tarry oil. A moment later she emerged and began to stand up. The audience were still cheering and clapping as she rose from the tar and wiped her face that was completely enveloped in the stuff. She stood up and hauled herself over the edge of the tank, dragging the heavy oil soaked gown behind. She stood in front of the tank to take the applause from the delighted audience. She was completely 100% covered in the black sticky tar oil. The gown that had once been so immaculate was now black and glistening. Her lovely blonde tresses were now just like a black slimy mat. The jewellery that had once sparkled now just showed as raised black lumps. She was totally unrecognisable from the beautifully dressed lady that had poured onto the stage not 10 minutes before. "A big hand for the lovely Katherine Jenkins". The compere announced. The audience cheered again. Katherine then bowed to each part of the audience. She then lifted up the sides of her filthy black skirts to take a courtesy. She then turned, picked up the hem of the skirts and slopped off stage. The audience rose to a standing ovation as she disappeared off the stage.
Count Muckular

Postby mr angry » 16 Nov 2008, 11:10

I like this, love Katherine Jenkins
mr angry

Re: Celeb Gunging

Postby awol » 27 Oct 2011, 13:11

Great story, really well written.
awol

Return to Reading Room