Hi, I'm new here...

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Hi, I'm new here...

Postby horseapples » 12 Oct 2008, 11:55

...I'm nineteen and I'm a huge film buff and hardcorse WAM fetishist. My hobbies are cycling, watching movies, making movies, internet and more...my fav. filmmakers are David Lynch, Paul Thomas Anderson, Roman Polanski, Dimitri Kirsanoff, Orson Welles, Alfred Hitchcock, Michael Powell, Samuel Fuller, Terrence Malick and Howard Hawks...

Here's my WAM fetish fantasy -

A college organizes a trip to a horse stable. All of the girls in the school are terrorized by a tyrannical bully that is also a hot girl with long blonde hair and plump firm breasts. They are all desperate for her to get her comeuppance and are sick of taking her s***. They want her to get a taste of her own medicine. Once at the stables the bully takes a small brunette girl into a hidden corner and jams her face into horse manure repeatedly telling her that she belongs in s***. Coughing and wretching, the brunette decides to take action. The bully has had a huge crush on a boy she's known since she was a young teen. She tries to impress him by feeling her breasts. He sniggers at her. The group is then taken to the manure shed where manure is being liquified onto greeny-brown sludge with thick rice-pudding texture. The girls hold their noses and wretch at the foul stench before them. An idea suddenly pops into the brunette's head...
They leave the manure shed and climb to the floor atop the shed. The brunette shares her plan with the other girls. The guide suddenly recieves a phone-call and leaves along with the teacher. The bully decides to try and impress the boy again, talking to him and fondling her breasts...while standing on the hatch that opens onto the huge vat of slurry. While the bully is listening intently to her crush talk about sports with her mouth gaping stupidly, the brunette sneaks round to the leaver that opens the hatch. Gritting her teeth, she kicks it as hard as she can, releasing her enemy right into the horse slurry. Everyone crowds round the hatch. The bully, having caused the manure to mushroom with her seldom admitted weight problem is now totally submerged in the dung. The whole crowd stares, reeling in disgust, some laughing hysterically. There is movement under the surface. Suddenly, to everyone's disgust there emerges a horrible green slimy thing, screaming and hurling, covered in kernel-ridden horse pudding...she shoutes and cries up at the crowd, manure pouring out of her mouth. The boy is looking at her in sheer disgust. Noticing this, she addresses him whilst hurling manure out of her gullet -

BULLY GIRL

Pleeease!!! No, I hate manure!! No, Corey please..it's nowhere near fully digested, it's not that bad, I love you!

BRUNETTE

You belong in shit!

Everyone laughs hysterically. Her breasts have a new sheen of dark shiny green to them. Suddenly, the teachers rush in, and horrified and disgusted, shout -

TEACHER

Get out of that s***! Ugh, yuck!! GET OUT OF THAT SHIT FOR GOD'S SAKES!!!

She tries to climb over the edge, and succeeds, only to have the vat tip right onto her. Another burst of laughter, this time from the teacher too, who is now smiling and still somewhat nauseous.

BRUNETTE

Serves you right you bullying bitch!

The stable-owner rushes to her aid, lifting the vat off her, and with gloves lifting her up onto her feet. Everyone rushes around her, still keeping a distance. The bully, seeing everyone smiling and laughing at her, lashes out in a fit of rage, only to trip up face-first into fresh horse poop before crashing through the floorboards, then through another set of floorboards and into an open sewer. The smiles and laughs cease and are replaced with a look of horror and pity at the girl half-submerged in human waste in a broken sewer pipe...

STABLE-OWNER

Oh..God..I knew I should have got that fixed...

BRUNETTE

Ugh..yuck, oh God no, that's too far...

They spend the next few minutes trying to lift the wretched vomiting creature up with a whip, but the whip cannot hold her weight and she falls back down into it, face-first.

BULLY GIRL (hurling and wretching)

I'm sorry I was bully...I.. (spits)...my parents were bad to..me...

In sympathy, several of the girls climb down to talk to her in the sewer, before holding her and then having fun with her in the sewage, wallowing in it and making lesbian love...
horseapples

Re: Hi, I'm new here...

Postby splat182002 » 12 Oct 2008, 23:13

horseapples wrote:...I'm nineteen and I'm a huge film buff and hardcorse WAM fetishist. My hobbies are cycling, watching movies, making movies, internet and more...my fav. filmmakers are David Lynch, Paul Thomas Anderson, Roman Polanski, Dimitri Kirsanoff, Orson Welles, Alfred Hitchcock, Michael Powell, Samuel Fuller, Terrence Malick and Howard Hawks...

Here's my WAM fetish fantasy -

A college organizes a trip to a horse stable. All of the girls in the school are terrorized by a tyrannical bully that is also a hot girl with long blonde hair and plump firm breasts. They are all desperate for her to get her comeuppance and are sick of taking her s***. They want her to get a taste of her own medicine. Once at the stables the bully takes a small brunette girl into a hidden corner and jams her face into horse manure repeatedly telling her that she belongs in s***. Coughing and wretching, the brunette decides to take action. The bully has had a huge crush on a boy she's known since she was a young teen. She tries to impress him by feeling her breasts. He sniggers at her. The group is then taken to the manure shed where manure is being liquified onto greeny-brown sludge with thick rice-pudding texture. The girls hold their noses and wretch at the foul stench before them. An idea suddenly pops into the brunette's head...
They leave the manure shed and climb to the floor atop the shed. The brunette shares her plan with the other girls. The guide suddenly recieves a phone-call and leaves along with the teacher. The bully decides to try and impress the boy again, talking to him and fondling her breasts...while standing on the hatch that opens onto the huge vat of slurry. While the bully is listening intently to her crush talk about sports with her mouth gaping stupidly, the brunette sneaks round to the leaver that opens the hatch. Gritting her teeth, she kicks it as hard as she can, releasing her enemy right into the horse slurry. Everyone crowds round the hatch. The bully, having caused the manure to mushroom with her seldom admitted weight problem is now totally submerged in the dung. The whole crowd stares, reeling in disgust, some laughing hysterically. There is movement under the surface. Suddenly, to everyone's disgust there emerges a horrible green slimy thing, screaming and hurling, covered in kernel-ridden horse pudding...she shoutes and cries up at the crowd, manure pouring out of her mouth. The boy is looking at her in sheer disgust. Noticing this, she addresses him whilst hurling manure out of her gullet -

BULLY GIRL

Pleeease!!! No, I hate manure!! No, Corey please..it's nowhere near fully digested, it's not that bad, I love you!

BRUNETTE

You belong in shit!

Everyone laughs hysterically. Her breasts have a new sheen of dark shiny green to them. Suddenly, the teachers rush in, and horrified and disgusted, shout -

TEACHER

Get out of that s***! Ugh, yuck!! GET OUT OF THAT SHIT FOR GOD'S SAKES!!!

She tries to climb over the edge, and succeeds, only to have the vat tip right onto her. Another burst of laughter, this time from the teacher too, who is now smiling and still somewhat nauseous.

BRUNETTE

Serves you right you bullying bitch!

The stable-owner rushes to her aid, lifting the vat off her, and with gloves lifting her up onto her feet. Everyone rushes around her, still keeping a distance. The bully, seeing everyone smiling and laughing at her, lashes out in a fit of rage, only to trip up face-first into fresh horse poop before crashing through the floorboards, then through another set of floorboards and into an open sewer. The smiles and laughs cease and are replaced with a look of horror and pity at the girl half-submerged in human waste in a broken sewer pipe...

STABLE-OWNER

Oh..God..I knew I should have got that fixed...

BRUNETTE

Ugh..yuck, oh God no, that's too far...

They spend the next few minutes trying to lift the wretched vomiting creature up with a whip, but the whip cannot hold her weight and she falls back down into it, face-first.

BULLY GIRL (hurling and wretching)

I'm sorry I was bully...I.. (spits)...my parents were bad to..me...

In sympathy, several of the girls climb down to talk to her in the sewer, before holding her and then having fun with her in the sewage, wallowing in it and making lesbian love...

I think you need to see a psychiatrist, lol
I want to get messy and muddy
splat182002

Postby driversoft » 13 Oct 2008, 00:44

A bad case of sewer-side, I think...
It wasn't that long ago that I'd punch someone in the face when they pissed me off; now I just delete them from Facebook - that'll show the mother-fuckers...
driversoft

Postby BillShipton » 13 Oct 2008, 00:55

Have moved this to the Reading Room where it is probably better suited.

I leave it to people to decide how they feel about it.

Bill
BillShipton

Return to Reading Room