female celebrities gungeing fantises

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Postby shredder » 23 Oct 2008, 02:42

Excellent story, thank you.

Shredded messed jeans improve anyone's butt
shredder

Postby mr angry » 23 Oct 2008, 19:26

Paul, what can I say. That was AMAZING. I really am grateful to you for taking the time and trouble to write such a brilliant story.

You captured my four favourite girls superbly, if this was being made into a DVD I would suggest the following to play them...

1, Stephanie - LucyPinder

2, Liz - Kirsty Gallagher

3, Amanda - Helen Flanagan (Rosie Webster off Coronation Street)

4, Sarah - Gemma Atkinson

After the gunge and fuck fest I presume they would need to find alternative employment!!!

Or perhaps Wayne Kerr decides to go into the adult entertainment business at the hotel and do ahem, gentlemens evenings!!

They would get through one hell of a lot of food and uniforms...

Finally, Sarah was actually going out with a rugby union player, perhaps life imitates art..
mr angry

Postby paulthepieman » 24 Oct 2008, 14:03

Hi Mr Angry

I'm glad you like the story, I certainly enjoyed writing it for you I just hoped that I did the girls justice for you, as I know it has been a fantasy of yours for so long.

As for the thing about good looking girls going out with rugby players, and you only have to think of Kelly Brook and Charlotte Church, I don't know what the attraction is, it must be something to do with their funny shaped balls!

Anyway glad you liked it.

Paul
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Postby mr angry » 25 Oct 2008, 10:54

Paul, I am thinking I will have a go at a sequel to this, although I dont think it would be quite as good.

The idea that I have had is that the mass orgy led to a couple of the girls getting together with one of the players and Angry (a little self indulgence pemitted here!)

Sarah and the guy with the 16 incher have got married and the rest of the players, myself, and the other three girls are at the reception and after everyone else has left, the door to the functio suite is locked and we all decide to give her a honeymoon night she will never forget... :twisted:

Would you like to feature?
mr angry

Postby paulthepieman » 27 Oct 2008, 13:32

Hi Mr Angry

Great idea, I'd love to take part in giving Sarah a wedding night to remember.

I was thinking about sequels myself over the weekend, following on from your comment about what happened to the girls after the night, I had a thought that all 4 were sacked and then try their hands at a number of occupations all of which end up with them nude, covered in gunge and being seen to by a load of studs. I didn't know what you would think of this as I appreciate that the girls are personal to you as you have known them.

Also I hope you don't mind 1 quick tip for when you write your story, I know you said originallly that you run out of ideas for food items, but the one great joy of WAM writing is that it is total fantasy so whatever comes to mind can be available to hand for the characters, for example in the story I did for you I had written part of the story when I was out and about and saw a chocolate fountain, so when I went back to writing lo and behold a chocolate fountain had appeared in the room.

I hope this helps

Good luck

Paul

Paul
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Postby mr angry » 27 Oct 2008, 19:06

Hi paul,

No I dont mind what you think up to do to them, in fact the more messy the gunging and the more rampant the seeing to they get, the more Im like it!!!

I am thinking that the sequel starts with Liz, Stephanie and Amanda getting thouroughly messed up and seen to by the usual 16 studs, Sarah has left the room to change into a sexy going away outfit and comes back in to a scene of complete chaos.

By now the guys have run out of food so she thinks she might have got away with it, but a guy called pieman and a couple of his mates from the kitchen, wheeling in a huge amount of mess.

Needless to say, she gets the lot, plus a further three huge cocks!!!

Working on it, might take about a week or so

Mr A
mr angry

Postby paulthepieman » 28 Oct 2008, 11:00

Liking the sound of it already Mr A.

Good luck

Paul
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Postby mr angry » 28 Oct 2008, 20:59

Here goes, will probably have to do it in two parts though as I dont have the time to type it all in one go..

Six months have elapsed since the last messy session at Hotel Shipton and the girls and the rugby club, not to mention Angry are back. The mass gunge fest last time has led to a couple of relationships, Angry and Liz have got together and Sarah has got married to the club captain, who introduced himself to her with his 16 incher up her arse!

Tonight is a Saturday again and it is the reception. By this stage in the evening the "normal" guests have left and the function suite is left to the four girls, the 15 members of the club plus Mr A.

Sarah leaves the room to change from her wedding dress into her going away outfit, leaving the other three girls, Amanda is the bridesmaid and the other two are guests.

All three have spent AGES getting ready. Their golden all over tans are perfect, their long false nails, their make up and hair are immaculate. Liz is dressed in a peach coloured formal suit, a skin tight knee length pencil skirt, a tailored jacket, tight at the waist and a white blouse, with the top three buttons undone. Underneath she is wearing a white push up bra, a tiny white g string, suspender belt, white stockings and ankle strap cream five inch stiletto heeled sandals.

Amanda looks gorgeous as well in her blue satin bridesmaids dress, tight and low cut at the top, with a white half cup basque, stockings, g string and white high heels, finally Stephanie has squeezed her fit 18 year old body into a tight, very short metallic gold mini dress, strapless and she doesnt have a stitch on underneath apart from a tiny gold g string and matching five and a half inch ankle strap stiletto sandals. Her huge tits are practically spilling out of it and all three look sooo horny!!

Although all the other guests have left there does seem to be an awful lot of left over food and Liz asks the obvious question to no one in particular

"I think you arev about to find out" replies one of the players and picks up a huge strawberry trifle and slams it into her face, before she can react, a full bowl of instant dessert is pushed over her head, hands rubbing it into her hair, to ruin it. Next a bucket of gravy is poursed down the front of her blouse, followed by five or six eggs, a jug of custard and another two or three creamy gateaux.

She is told to stand up and Angry pushes his beautiful girlfriend over the edge of the table, shoving her face into a huge trifle, while she is bent over, another massive pie is slammed into her arse, the skirt stretching tightly over it, and is given a couple of slaps across her pert arse with a belt to rub it in.

She is turned round and a bowl of rice pudding is added to the mess down her front while two huge pies are pushed into each side of her face. She is still seated while a huge bucket of chocolate sauce, mixed with some semi melted ice cream is poured over her.

By now, it is time to get of her clothes so a pair of scissors is brought into play and one sleeve of her jacket is hacked off, the rest of the jacket being ripped away with a loud tearing noise. Her skirt is attacked next and a plit is ripped up one side up to the waistband, her sodden g string is now exposed and it is pulled away from her shaven fanny, while a pan of spaghetti is poured in and well rubbed into her, provoking a squeling noise with giggles, as her bra is then cut away, the remains of her blouse soon follow and she is reduced to just her stained stockings, suspender belt and heels.

One of the players leads her over to the table, bends her over it and undresses quickly before ramming his rock hard 15 incher up her arse, whilst another slams yet another pie into her face before forcing his massive 16 incher into her mouth, whilst Angry enjoys the sight of his lovely, charming sexy girlfriend being used as a fucking machine by two huge studs, before going into action himself...

To be continued.....

:wink:
mr angry

Postby mr angry » 30 Oct 2008, 20:52

Lets continue...

Whilst Liz is being gunged and well and truly seen to, Stephanie and amanda found the sight of their friend getting a messing up got them horny with anticipation and, without prompting, the two sexy brunettes started to snog each other. This did not go unnoticed by the guys and Angry poured a bowl of custard over both their heads, followed by a deep bowl of pancake mixture and, for good measure, a couple of strawberry gateaux in each of their faces.

Stephanie wasa then led to a chair which just happened to have a huge pie on it and as she squirmed in the goo, another huge chocolate trifle was slammed into her pretty face. One of the guys pulled her dress away ayt the front and poured a bucket of pink blancmange down her tits, rubbing it in.

She was then told to stand and was bent over the edge of the table and a bucket of beans poured down her back whilst a creamy lemon meringue pie was rammed up her skirt.

This was now the cue for her g string to be pulled away from her fanny and a jug of mushy peas was tipped in and again well rubbed into her.

One of the players had by now whipped out his 15 inch cock, rock hard and, as it reared up in front of her face, she grabbed it and started furiously wanking him off, until a torrent of cum splattered all over her face, to loud cheers.

Her dress was now ripped away from her, her massive firm tits bouncing free, and her g string was snapped, reducing her to just her heels, as\she was once again bent over the table and her cum splattered face rammed into a huge raspberry gateau.

Another guy grabbed her waist and started to ram his huge rock hard cock up her arse.

This was too much for the bridegroom and Angry, who grabbed Amanda and subjected her to a barrage of 20-25 pies, in her face, down her cleavage, into her dress, until she was covered in creamy goo.m Next, someone else grabbed a drum of cooking oil and poured it all over face and hair Gravy, spaghetti, more baked beans and a bowl of cake mix followed down the front of her dress.

By now, she was covered in all manner of mess, but her legs and underwear were not yet attacked. Her dress was raised up to her waist, revealing her g string, stockings and suspenders and white five inch court stilettos, she obediently bent over, legs parted, and took a huge chocolate creamy gateaux slammed into her arse, before Angry ripped the front of her dress open, grabbing her firm 36D tits as they bounced free from her skimpy basque.

The basque was torn away, after the straps were cut off with scissors, as was the remainder of her dress, before she was laid down on the table and another player rammed his massive cock into her, she wrapped her legs round him and dug her heels into his back as he rammed into her furiously, the bright, articulate, nicely spoken girl turning the air blue with the filthiest language as she was fucked into oblivion.
:twisted:

Part three follows, Sarah gets her comeuppance at last....
mr angry

Postby mr angry » 01 Nov 2008, 10:44

OK, chaps, lets finish off..

At that point, the door opened and in walked the bride, Sarah. She just looked stunning, and had obviously gone to a lot of trouble over her clothes, hair and make up. Her honey blonde hair was swept up at one side, her tan and make up were immaculate and she was dressed in a going away outfit, a very tight two piece suit in cream satin. The knee length pencil skirt clung to her as did the short tailored jacket which nippede in at the waist. she had a skimpy white push up basque on underneath with white stockings and a tiny g string, five and a half inch cream ankle strap stiletto heeled sandals and a pill box hat wit a miniature veil completed her outfit.

She looked shocked as she was confronted by the scene of utter chaos, her three girl friends virtually naked, covered in every concievable mess, being screwed in every hole by her new husband and 15 other huge studs.

The shagging stopped and all eyes focused on her as she picked her way through the mess and sat down on the only chair not splattered with goo.

She crossed her legs and sat on the chair as her usband walked over to her, his 16 inch cock, rock hard and twitching with anticipation as she looked up at him, sexily, and ran the squared off tip of one of ner long false nails down is cock.
"Oh dear, you appear to have run out of food, I might get away with it, might'nt I" looking the epitome of pert sexy glamour

Just on cue, the door opened again and a guy calling himself the pieman and two other of the waiters entered.

" weve got the extra food you ordered" said pieman as he and his mates wheeled in the familiar custard vat and loads of other messy looking stuff from the kitchen.

Sarah's face was a picture as she resigned herself to her fate. Firstly, a dozen eggs were smashed over her head as her hat was removed and filled with chocolate sauce, before being rammed back on to her head, the eggs/sauce mess ruining her hair and running down her face and onto her jacket.

Next, more eggs were put in the pockets of her jacket and smashed, before a bucket of beans was poured over her by Stephanie, the girls joining in.me on you three, help us"
mr angry

Postby mr angry » 01 Nov 2008, 11:35

Sorry for the interruption, connection died.

Next a bucket of beans was poured over her by pieman, and she was then lede to the vat, this time full of chocolate sauce, treacle and chocolate ice cream. She was pushed into it face first and covered fro head to foot in the siny black/brown mess, before being hauled out and bent over the table, her face pushed into a trifle.

Her skirt was then ripped up the back, exposing her incredibly pert arse, her new husband could not resist giving her a spanking first, and put her over his knee, turning her arse red before eager hands ripped open her jacket and basque, which offered no resistance to being torn. Her g string was filled with more beans before being snapped and with her arse in the air her new husband started to take advantage of her, ramming his cock into her.

THat ws the cue for the rest of the uys to join in, pieman rammed his rock hard 16 incher into her mouth, while the others formed an orderly queue.

Eventually, all four girls had been once again screwed senseless gain, they were lined up, Sarah on a chair, her legs open,
mr angry

Postby mr angry » 02 Nov 2008, 09:59

while Amanda licked out her fanny Liz sat astride her and Sarah began licking her tight fanny in turn, Amanda sat astrider her and faced Liz, the two girls began snogging each other and fondling each others tits, while custard was poured over both of them.

After a few minutes of this, the girls were lined up once again on all fours and fucked repeatedly in turn by all 19 cocks.

The morning after Wayne Kerr once again was confronted by four girls and 19 studs, all screwed senseless, the floor inches deep in goo.

What was it with these 4 sex crazed bitches he asked himself..

The end

Over to you pieman, run some of you ideas past me for what else wecan do to our hapless heroines..
mr angry

Postby paulthepieman » 04 Nov 2008, 12:09

Great story mate, I love it.

I have sent you a PM with some more ideas, hope you don't mind

Paul
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Re: female celebrities gungeing fantises

Postby yuanyelss » 19 Jan 2011, 04:50

Thing is, these four girls I want to gunge are all real girls I have met over the last few years and they are the four sexiest I have ever met, not fantasy creations or celebrities...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
yuanyelss

Re: female celebrities gungeing fantises

Postby jannypan » 17 Feb 2011, 01:51

Let me know what you think of this, as I was originally writing about BBC snewsreader but I changed it to cover the girls you requested, I hope you like it.
jannypan

PreviousNext

Return to Reading Room