female celebrities gungeing fantises

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

female celebrities gungeing fantises

Postby MCPridz » 11 Sep 2008, 10:59

can people write stories about female celebrities because these are fantasies and i would right it my self but im not a good writer and i would like it if these celebrities in it please, kirsty gallacher, tess daly, georgie thompson, kelly dalglish, alex quinn, millie clode, sophie blake, natalie sawyer, anna kumble, sarra elgan, mohini sule, ellie crissel, laura hamilton, anna williamson, rachel stevens and cat deeley pleas and they all have to where white mini skirts and whit top with high heels thank you
MCPridz

Postby paulthepieman » 17 Sep 2008, 16:45

Hi McPridz

Its a while since I have done much writing, owing to things going on in my life (mostly good I might add) but I will see if I can come up with something interesting for you.

I might not be able to get all the girls in but I will certainly try my best.

My immediate thought is for some sort of Celebrity Reality TV programme, sort of I'm a celebrity crossed with Strictly Come Dancing type with the girls fighting it out among themselves for the top award.

Do you have any preference for the substances used and how X rated the action gets.

It may take a while but I will russle something up.

Paul
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Postby MCPridz » 17 Sep 2008, 22:00

thank you paul no i dont it can be any substance and x rated as u lyk i dont care
MCPridz

Postby paulthepieman » 19 Sep 2008, 15:09

Hi MCPridz

I have just finished this, I hope you like it, I hope you don't mind but I changed Tess's outfit slightly from what you asked for, I just felt it worked better.

Let me know what you think of this, as I was originally writing about BBC snewsreader but I changed it to cover the girls you requested, I hope you like it.

Paul

Story for MCPridz

The fifteen celebrity contestants stood nervously back stage waiting for the show to begin, all they had been told by their agents was that it was a chance to appear on prime time Saturday night TV and a first prize of £500,000 pounds for the winner. So here they were having turned up at the studio in all their celeb finery they had had their hair and makeup done by top stylists and then taken into wardrobe were they were given their outfit for the night, namely tight white low cut t-shirts with their numbers on, short white miniskirt and white stiletto heels, they were told to wear their own underwear but the view among the girls was that the shirts were so tight it was best not to wear a bra.

So here they were waiting anxiously, the lights went up and the music started and onto stage strode the host, Tess Daly, dressed in a shiny white skin tight leather mini dress, which showed off every curve of her body. As music died down Tess welcomed everyone to the new programme Celebrity Food Challenge, “and with no further ado” said Tess, “Lets meet the contestants” “Number 1 kirsty Gallaher, 2 Georgie Thompson, Kelly Dalgliesh, 4 Alex Quinn, 5 Millie Clode, 6 Sophie Blake, 7 Natalie sawyer, 8 Anna Kumble, 9 Sarra Elgan, 10 Mohini Sule, 11 Ellie Crissel, 12 Laura Hamilton, 13 Anna Williamson, 14 Rachel Stevens and finally 15 Cat Deeley, as their names were read out the girls walked onto the stage and stood behind Tess.

“Right” said Tess, “the idea of this programme is to find out which celebrity know the most about food and drink, and to do this they will have to answer questions and undertake challenges until find a winner, so without further ado please reveal the arena”, at this point the curtain to the left of the stage opened to reveal a large arena with tables all around it which were packed with every sort of food imaginable and in the middle were 15 seats each numbers and with a buzzer, “right contestants” said Tess “enter the arena” the 15 girls walked across and took their seat as Tess walked over to her position at a table position above the arena.

“Right” she said “Question one which vegetable is Bugs Bu” with that a buzzer went and a light above Kelly Dalgliesh’s chair lit “Carrot” said Kelly, “Correct 10 points” replied Tess, “now for a bonus 50 points there is 1 carrot hidden in among the food the first person to bring it to the chair gets the points” at this point everyone jumped up and ran to the tables and started searching among the plates bowls and dishes of food after a few seconds Kirsty Gallagher flung out an arm and grabbed the carrot hidden behind a jug of custard but it doing so knocked the jug over right down the front of Cat Deeley’s skirt “that’s not fair” shouted Cat as Kirsty ran back to her seat with the carrot “look at the state of me!”, “50 points to Kirsty” said Tess.

Everyone returned to their seats, Cat still moaning, “question 2” said Tess, “ which fruit shares its name with a member of Take That” buzz “yes Laura” “Orange” said Laura Hamilton, “correct, now for the bonus 50 find an orange” the girls set of again with Cat still moaning, again after some searching, again Kirsty was the first to spot the item but as she leaned over to pick it up, Cat picked up another jug of custard and deliberately poured it right down Kirsty's back, “what did you do that for” screeched Kirsty, as she turned she saw Cat smirking so picked up a large strawberry gateau and turned and flung it at Cat but unfortunately it went a fit wide and smashed straight into Rachel Stevens chest smothering her tits in gateau, “calm down girls screamed” Tess, “get on with the game” with that Kirsty remembered the orange, picked it up and took it back to her seat, however as she sat down she felt a strange feeling on her backside and looked down to see that someone had placed a large chocolate cake on her seat and that her arse was slowly sinking into the stick chocolate.

Tess looked up “question 3, which vegetable has varieties King Edward, Maris Piper and Jersey Ro” buzz “yes Cat “cabbage”, “wrong” buzz “yes Kirsty”, “its potato” said a smug looking Kirsty “correct said Tess now find the potato”. This time as they went back to the tables Cat, Kirsty and Rachel had other thing on their minds as Cat looked Kirsty picked up a large jug of porridge and tipped it over Cats head but as she was doing so Rachel pours A big bowl of rice pudding over Kirsty’s has and rubs it in to mat her hair, the 3 of them as they start flinging food around, unfortunately for them it seems to be hitting everyone else as the other 12 girls get splattered with custard, rice pudding, gravy and every other food imaginable.

At this point all hell breaks loose as the other 12 all join in and start a massive food fight and despite Tess screaming for calm, the girls are not for stopping as they pick on the 3 instigators vowing revenge, Kirsty is pushed onto one of the tables and whilst flat on her back Ellie rips off Kirsty’s stained T-shirt to uncover her tits and starts to cover them with pies rubbing each one in as her nipples get harder and harder whist doing this Kelly Dalgliesh removed Kirsty’s skirt to reveal her already chocolate stained black panties, with one quick movement she rips them off and starts pouring a container of beans over her exposed fanny and started massaging them in with her hand.

Cat meanwhile has been pushed face first into a giant trifle and whilst bent over her skirt has been lifted and Georgie and Alex have started filling her knickers with beans, eggs and spaghetti whilst her Sarra, Mihini and Natalie concentrate on coating Cat’s hair in treacle, porridge and ice cream. After a while they flip her onto her back and after ripping off her shirt the 5 girls concentrate on coating her tits in more porridge and treacle.

On the third table Rachel has undergone a mass pie battery from Sophie, Laura and the 2 Annals’ having pies slapped all over her face, legs and body, she has been stripped and had 10 pies to each tit and another 30 slapped into her fanny with a giant vat of cake mixed dumped over her head.

After a while the groups of girls start turning on each other and Kirsty, Cat and Rachel get to their feet and it is not long before a mass fight breaks out with everyone having all sorts of substances tipped over them and their ruined outfits and panties removed and them their bare bodies covered again and again.

Filming of the program has long since stopped and the audience removed, mainly because the 5 cameramen are too busy playing with their rock hard cocks to concentrate, and Tess is almost in tears that her prime time Saturday night game show has been ruined. Meanwhile an enterprising member of the production team has hit upon the idea of turning the sprinklers on and soaking the girls to stop them fighting (either that of he is a wet fan) so he does so, and his plan works because the cold water brings them girls to their senses and they stop fighting and start laughing as they see the sight of 15 girls all stood around covered inches deep in mess.

One person who is not laughing is Tess who is fuming about what has happened and walked to the side of the arena to make her feelings known, however as she is doing so Kirsty, Cat and Rachel (who have now made up) lean across and grab Tess, hoisting her into the air and dumping her face first into a massive pile of mess, the girls then pile on top of her and start removing her mini dress to unveil her pristine (not for long) panties and a white lacy bra, both are quickly removed and her hair is coated in ice cream, treacle and custard while her tight arse is covered in porridge and beans, she is then rolled over and her whole body is encased in a mass of pies, custards, beans and porridge.

This proved to be the last straw for the 5 cameramen who ran into the arena and got their rock hard dicks out and it wasn’t long before Tess Daly was lying stark naked with a cameraman’s 12 inch dick up he fanny another’s 10 inch dick up her arse whilst sucking on another’s 9 incher, and with the other girls who didn’t have a cameraman’s dick to entertain them were pouring buckets of slime over the writhing mass. This also stirred someone else into action, Tess’s husband, fellow games how presenter Vernon Kay who was recording another show in the same building rushed onto the set but instead of trying to stop his wife he rushed straight over to Georgie Thompson and Kelly Dalgliesh who were entertaining each other in the 69’s position and rammed his rock hard 14 inch cock (now we know what Tess sees in him) up Georges arse.

At this point the sprinklers sprung into life again but instead of water they dropped gallons of thick black oil over the writhing mass of 22 bodies on the studio floor.

This oil covered fuck fest continued for several hours until all 16 girls had experience all 6 cocks in every hole (several times for some), before everyone finally collapsed in a mass shagged out heap in the middle of the gunge.

Everyone then retired to the communal shower area, where there were no shortage of volunteers willing to help remove all the mess from everyone’s nooks and crannies.
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Postby Squelch » 19 Sep 2008, 21:16

:lol: :lol: Nice one ptp. I think that covers MCPridz request quite thoroughly :D
Squelch

Postby MCPridz » 19 Sep 2008, 21:35

it does thanks for the story gr8 story
MCPridz

Postby mr angry » 22 Sep 2008, 23:04

Paul, awesome story, loved it. Can I be a pain and let you have a go at one of mine?

I can write, but tend to run out of ideas a bit of the way through. Thing is, these four girls I want to gunge are all real girls I have met over the last few years and they are the four sexiest I have ever met, not fantasy creations or celebrities. Also, all four were sexy but not tarty, the kind of nice, presentable, bright girls you could take home to meet mum, but they looked as horny as hell!!

Let me describe them. Firstly Stephanie,my first and only ever true love, I met her when I was 17, back in 1977 (old git!!) she was the head girl at the Grammar School and we went out a few times in the spring and summer that year, she was a pretty brunette with a truly awesome figure, must have been a 36DD or E,

Secondly Liz, my account manager at LLoyds TSB, another sexy curvy brunette, Amanda, similar figure, busty, brunette bob, wore glasses, and finally Sarah, honey blonde, another sexy figure, all four were size 10/12, not skinny, not overweight either, just dead horny looking..

Can they all be identically dressed, navy blue receptionist uniforms, skin tight pencil skirts, too tight blouses, tight jackets, black push up bras, tiny g strings, stockings, five inch stilettos?

As X rated as you want, only no no is pee/poo, otherwise, awesome quantities of every concievable goo, let em have it, let about 12 MASSIVE studs do their worst!!!!!

Yours lasciviously

Mr A
mr angry

Postby paulthepieman » 23 Sep 2008, 11:41

Hi Mr Angry

That shouldn't be a problem, it may take me a few weeks as I am going to be having quite a bit on, but I will see what I can do.

My first rought thoughts are that all 4 girls are working on the recpetion of a large posh hotel, staying at the hotel are a rugby team, the players return in high spirits. The hotel is also hosting a large catering event in its function suite and as the girls. Not sure how it will pan out but the girls end up covered in all the food from the catering event and then the rugby players give them a right seeing to.

Let me know if this sounds OK and I will see what I can do.

Paul

Ps. You do realise you will never be able to look at your bank manager straight in the eye again!!!!!!!!!
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Postby mr angry » 23 Sep 2008, 18:41

Paul,

My scenario exactly!! Also, couple of things I forgot, can all four girls be really glammed up with make up, tan, nails, hair etc and also, they get to keep just their stockings, suspender belts and high heels on, everything else gets ripped to shreds!!

Sweeet

Mr A
mr angry

Postby paulthepieman » 13 Oct 2008, 16:43

Hi Mr Angry

Just a quick update, incase you thought I had forgotten you, I have got the rough plan on events worked out in my mind and I will hopefully be able to get a start typing it up in the next week or so, I think I might even have come up with an angle for you to make a cameo appearance in your own story if thats OK with you.

The reason for the delay (name dropping alert! is I am currently working on a charity event with the highlight (we hope) an appearance by the one and only Mr Jim Bowen which is taking place on Thursday of this week. Once all that work is out of the way I will hopefully get time to pull your story together.

Paul
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Postby mr angry » 13 Oct 2008, 18:50

Cheers mate, love to make an appearance with my four favorite targets!!!

Re Jim Bowen, all I can say is smashing super great!!!

Angry
mr angry

Postby paulthepieman » 14 Oct 2008, 11:14

Well without giving too much away, you will be a guest at the hotel and living up to your name you complain about the noise from the rugby players, each time you complain 1 of the girls goes to try and calm them down but gets ambushed and covered in food.

After the final girl has been ambushed you go to complain again but finding no one at the reception you follow the noise and walk into the function suite only to find all for girls covered in every substance known to man, virtually starkers and getting a right good seeing to by the rugby players, at this point you think sod it! and join in.

Hope this is OK

Paul

Ps. People keep telling me Jim Bowen is a cult, I worry this might just be a typing error!
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Postby mr angry » 15 Oct 2008, 00:02

sweeet!!, LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS, REMEMBER, iVE BEEN FANTASISING ABOUT THESE FOUR FOR YEARS.....
mr angry

Postby paulthepieman » 22 Oct 2008, 15:37

Hi Mr Angry

I am please to tell you I have finished the story and will attatch it to the next post down on this thread.

So pull the curtains, dim the lights and switch off your phone and sit back and enjoy.

I only hope after all these years of fantasising that I have done you justice, I know I have certainly enjoyed writing it.

Hope it is OK

Paul
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Postby paulthepieman » 22 Oct 2008, 15:38

Story for Mr Angry

It is a quiet Saturday Night in the Shilton Hotel in Sploshville, there are only 16 guests staying in the luxury 4 star hotel, 15 members of a visiting rugby club who are celebrating winning an important cup match, and one gentleman calling himself Mr Angry who is staying in room 101 on the first floor, the only other thing happening in the hotel is that there is a major catering exhibition next day in the function suite which is all set up and prepared for the exhibition.

The only staff working are the 4 receptionists Liz the reception manager (a sexy curvy brunette), Amanda (curvy busty brunette wearing glasses), Sarah (a honey blonde with sexy figure) and Stephanie, the 17 year old Saturday girl. (a pretty brunette with an awesome 36DD natural figure). All 4 of them are in identical Shilton Hotel uniforms of Navy blue jacket, skin tight navy blue pencil skirt, and white blouse, all 4 are also wearing staff issue black push up bra’s and matching black G-strings, black stockings and suspenders and all wearing black 5 inch heals. There seems to have been some sort of problem in the laundry department though as the blouses seem to have shrunk in the wash and are now a couple of sizes too small so the girl have had to open 2 or 3 buttons thus exposing the tops of their tits.

All 4 girls have also taken advantage of the beauty therapies available at the hotel as all have immaculate hair, make up and fantastic tans

The rugby players are getting rather boisterous and making a bit of noise as they celebrate their win and are running around the hotel semi drunk, just after 8pm Mr Angry comes down to reception to complain about the noise they are making as he has an early start next morning and is trying to get some sleep, Liz the reception manager tells Stephanie to go and tell them to behave, but as Stephanie goes down the corridor she notices that they have managed to gain entry to the function suite which is set up for tomorrows exhibition, she goes into the suite and finds the players are tucking into some of the food she tells them to stop but everyone ignores her so in her loudest voices shouts and tells everyone to get out of the room, unfortunately no one takes any notices and instead on of the players throws a pie at her which splats in her face, just as she is about to go for some help she has another 2 pies pushed into the sides of her face and another pushed down on top of her head with the gooey filling dripping down her jacket and into the top of her tits, before she could say anything else she is picked up by a couple of the players and carried into the centre of the room and sat on a chair.

She then has a semi melted tub of chocolate ice cream tipped onto her head and a number of hands start to rub it into her hair, next a jug of custard and a jug of beans is poured on and the hands continue to make her hair a gooey mess as the mess slithers and slides down her jacket and blouse before gathering in her lap, next someone grabs a dozen eggs and breaks them down the top of her blouse as this is happening someone picks up a bucket of beans and tips that over her head and down her blouse, at this point the strain on the buttons of the tight blouse is too much and they ping open revealing her black bra to everyone, a hand quickly pulls her jacket and blouse wide and slams a chocolate gateau into each tit and for good measure another to her face, next a large bucket of porridge is tipped all over her front and rubbed in by the many willing hands, all the gunge that has been tipped over her is now gathering all over her skirt and someone produces a pair of scissors and cuts a slit up the front of her skirt to allow the gunge to slide down onto her fanny, next someone removes her jacket and blouse and tips another bucket of custard all down her back, she is then told to stand and the remains of her skirt are removed and she is told to sit but as she does so a giant strawberry gateau is placed onto the seat and she sinks deep into it.

As she squirms in the gateau someone cuts the straps on the bra and lets her giant tits bob free she is then led over to a giant chocolate fountain and has each tit dipped into the liquids chocolate which runs all over her giant tits, before she is seated again a large chocolate éclair is inserted into the back of her g-string and one of the players gives her a wedgie to send the éclair squirming into her fanny, the force of the wedgie snaps the and Stephanie is totally naked apart from her now badly stained stockings and suspenders and her ruined shoes, a giant vat of porridge is then tipped over her head and many hands help to rub it in, a giant vat of custard is then is wheeled into view and Stephanie is picked up and places face first into the custard and one of the players jumps into the vat behind her strips off and rams his giant 15 inch cock up her arse, as he does so another player joins them in the vat and on undressing sticks his giant 16 incher up to her mouth and without needing to be asked Stephanie started to give him a blow job, as she does this someone starts tipping more porridge over her head so that she gets a mixture of both custard and cum in her mouth.

Meanwhile back at reception Mr Angry has returned to again complain about the noise which he says is now being accompanied by a lot of high pitched squealing and moaning (I wonder why!), Liz again apologises and this time sends Amanda to sort out the problem, mumbling something about useless Saturday staff, as Amanda goes down the corridor she also notices the function suite doors open and noise coming from it, as she walks in she is confronted by the sight of her colleague stripped and covered in gunge being shagged up the arse while giving a blow job, putting her hands on her hips Amanda shouts “what the hell is going on in here” but just as she does so one of the players lets off a soda siphon which goes right down the front of her blouse making it see through, looking annoyed Amanda shouts “give me that here” and lunges for the siphon but due to the gunge and soda on the floor she slips sending her glasses flying and slides into a giant birthday cake face first and with her pert arse in the air, before she can move someone grabs a bowl of custard and pours it all over her arse before lifting up the back of her jacket and pulling her skirts by the waistband and inserts a strawberry gateau down her skirt and starts to spank her arse only stopping to add half a dozen eggs and a tub of melting vanilla ice cream down her skirt before giving her another spanking to mix everything up.

Amanda is then helped up, her face and front of her see now see through blouse are covered in cake and her skirt and legs are covered in slime, she is then sat on a chair and someone pours a bowl of treacle over the front of her hair and down her blouse this is followed by a barrage of 10 pies to the face to totally envelop her head, she is then told to stand and the inside and outside pockets of her jacket , someone then grabs the scissors and hacks of the sleeves of her jacket and pours a bowl of porridge over her arms. Two bowls of custard are then brought and her feet are plunged into them, someone then rips open the front of her blouse and tips a large bucket of tomato soup all down the inside of her blouse, her skirt is then cut to shreds to give access to her stained g-string which is quickly snapped, she is then laid on the ground in amongst the gunge and chocolate éclair is used as a dildo up her fanny.

Whilst this is going on the remains of her jacket and blouse are removed and her black bra is cut off before she is enveloped in 3 large buckets of porridge and one of treacle now that she is totally covered a willing volunteer whips out his giant 14 incher and starts shagging her senseless. All the while this has been going on Stephanie has remained in the vat of custard getting shagged by the 2 huge studs whilst also watching what is going on, after a while Amanda is led to the vat containing Stephanie and with very little prompting the 2 girls start snogging each other whilst running the hands into each other gunge infested fannies.

Meanwhile Mr Angry is once again back at reception complaining and again says the noise is getting louder, Liz again gives her apologies and despatches Sarah with instructions to sort out the problem and bring Stephanie and Amanda back to her ASAP.

Sarah as with the other 2 goes down the corridor and turns into the function suite only to be confronted by the sight of her 2 colleagues stripped and in the 69’s position whilst surrounded by a group of near naked well hung rugby players cheering them on. She is so shocked by the sight that she stands opened mouthed and does not notice a couple of the players approaching her until it is too late and one of the hoists her into the air and lies her flat on her back on one of the now empty tables, he then raises her legs into the air and down the inside of her tight skirt he pours a jug of custard followed by jugs of beans, spaghetti hoops and porridge, the mess slides down the inside of Sarah’s pristine skirt and gathers around her g-string clad fanny with some of it seeping through and into her fanny, he then pours in a bowl of mushy peas followed by a bucket of rice pudding, the weight of the gunge is by now straining on the waist band of Sarah’s skirt and some of the mix starts seeping thought and onto the inside of her blouse. Then without warning he pulls her waistband back and the mass of gunge goes cascading all over her blouse and jacket with some reaching as far as her face, before she can move she received a barrage of six pies to her face before a large bucket of rice pudding is tipped over her face. She is then sat up onto the edge of the table and 2 dozen eggs are cracked and dropped into the top of her blouse and down amongst her tits, a giant bottle of chocolate sauce is then produces and poured all over the front of her blouse and rubbed in to good effect, a bottle of tomato ketchup is them produce and poured all over Sarah’s immaculate hair along with a tub of margarine which is then rubbed in to make it a sticky mess. Next her jacket is removed and a bowl of custard is poured down the back of it next a strawberry jelly is produced and tipped down the front of her blouse followed by a bucket of treacle, as the blouse is now getting quite full someone rips open the buttons at the bottom and the mess cascades onto her lap next she is led over to the large chocolate fountain and pushed face first into it so the warm chocolate enveloped her face and already matted hair with her now in this position and her arse in the air the opportunity is taken to cut up the back of her sodden skirt to reveal her g-string a large strawberry gateau is inserted and a Sarah’s is given a wedgie which like previously snaps the g-string, someone then produces a tub of squirty cream sprays it into her fanny and then grabbing a handy cucumber starts ramming the cream into her arse next she is stood up and as the remains of her skirt fall from her more cream is inserted into her fanny and again rammed tightly in, her sodden blouse is then ripped open, 2 cartons of strawberry yoghurt are then produces and her bra is carefully raised away from her tits and a yogurt inserted in each cup, next the squirty cream appears again and is sprayed all over her bra and rubbed in, mixing with the yoghurt and turning her nipples rock hard, this is all too much for one of the played who rips off her bra and sticks his giant 16 incher between her tits and starts to tit wank himself off but pulling away at the last second to all the cascade of cum to fly into Sarah’s face and mouth as she lick the cum off her lips another player rams his cock into her mouth and she frantically starts sucking him off whilst the other players pour buckets of custard and porridge all over the 2 of them, whilst this is going on Stephanie and Amanda have left the vat and come across to were Sarah lying and the 2 of them start licking out her cream filled fanny and arse at which point they to are getting covered with even more custard.

Once again back at reception and Mr Angry is again confronting Liz about the noise, by this point Liz is really pissed off that the 3 girls have not come back and the noise hasn’t stopped, she placates Mr Angry and decides to go herself and sort things out once and for all. As she walks down the corridor she shouts out Stephanie, Amanda and Sarah’s names and shouts that if she finds them skiving she will sack them, all 3 girls are too busy to hear the calls and as Liz walks into the function suite, she is shocked by what she sees, there is mess all over the floor and 15 naked rugby players and giving her 3 reception girls the biggest seeing to of their lives, “what the fuck is going on” bellowed Liz but before anyone could answer a large cream cake is rammed into her face, as she tries to wipe this from her eyes another 3 thunder into her face next a 3 giant catering sized tins of beans are tipped over her, covering her head and sliding both down the back of her neck and down the front of her blouse, next a giant tub of mayonnaise follows over the head, next Liz is sat down on a chair and a large bucket of chocolate sauce is poured over her front and into her lap, next another 10 pies are slammed into her face and her feet are placed into a vat of beans and a bucket of tomato soup is poured down her back.

Her jacket is then removed and a large bucket of beer is poured over the front of her blouse making it go slightly see through in the parts not already gunged, next the front waistband of her skirt is pulled forward and a tub of chocolate chip ice cream is slid in to slowly melt into her fanny. Next another bucket of custard is poured down her front whilst a strawberry gateau is pushed into her face.

One of the guys has obviously sneaked out of the room without being noticed and returns with a large bucket of face pack mud which he has liberated from the hotels beauty parlour, the bucket is slowly tipped all over Liz and the thick slimey grey / black mud quickly envelops her whole body, at this point Stephanie, Sarah and Amanda join in as well as everyone rubs the mud in to make sure every inch of Liz is covered as this is happening the buttons on Liz’s blouse finally give way under the strain letting the blouse fly open and reveal the bare flesh of her chest and black bra, however this is only for a second as this to is then covered with the tick mud. Someone then rips open the front of her skirt and the mix of gunge and mud that has gathered on her lap quickly slides down and mixes with the melts ice cream already nestling at the top of her legs, this is only allowed to settle briefly before her skirt is ripped off completely and she is told to stand and is led over to the giant chocolate fountain at which point she is lifted up into the air and her arse delicately places into the warm slimy chocolate she is then lifted out again and 4 marsh mallows are inserted into the back of her g-string and she is lowered in for a few seconds again before being lifted out and the marshmallows are removed and eaten by some of the players, next the sodden muddy remains of her blouse are ripped of her and her bra is removed to reveal her firm tits which are quickly covered in custard and beans before her chocolate covered g-string is then removed and she is laid on the floor in all the gunge as more beans, custard and porridge are poured all over her, then a giant bag of flour is produced and poured all over her slime encrusted body.

At this point Stephanie, Amanda and Sarah approach Liz and get busy with their tongues licking out her tight fanny of all the gunge whilst the guys continue to pour buckets of custard and beans over them, when the have run out of food all of the guys who by now are all naked and with rock hard cocks get the girls to line up in a row on all fours and start fucking them up their arses and ramming their giant cocks into the mouths.

Meanwhile Mr Angry is again back at reception, he is clad in his grey and red striped M&S pyjamas and a white Shilton hotels dressing gown, he has again come down to complain about the noise but this time he can’t find anyone to moan at so he decides to solve the problem him self and follows the sound of the noise down to the function suite were he finds the total chaos of 15 rugby players shagging the 4 receptionist in every conceivable hole amidst the chaos of all the food, Mr Angry takes one look at the inviting looking arse in the air (it belongs to Liz but you couldn’t tell for all the mess) and quickly rips off his dressing gown and with his 16 inch cock standing rock hard to attention rips off his pyjamas and dives into the scrum of bodies and rams his cock up Liz’s arse.

Next morning at, hotel manager Mr Wayne Kerr is surprised to find the hotel reception empty, upstairs in Mr Angry’s room his mobile is going mad as he hasn’t attended his 7.30am meeting, wondering what is going on Wayne goes to check preparations for the big food exhibition and imagine what he finds strewn all over the function room floor, 4 receptionists, 15 rugby players and Mr Angry lying fucked within an inch of their lives in the midst of all the food and gunged piled on the floor.

THE END
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Next

Return to Reading Room