Interactive Story--Barefoot Jenny Gets Covered!

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Interactive Story--Barefoot Jenny Gets Covered!

Postby dougiezerts » 05 Jul 2006, 03:10

I was sitting in my office with my bare feet on the desk when a guy came in. He was carrying a brown bag with something in it.
"Are you Barefoot Jenny?," he asked.
"In the flesh."
He then dug into the bag. I thought at first he was going to pull out a gun. Thank God he didn't. Instead, he pulled out--a very large bottle of chocolate syrup!
"I'm gonna cover you!," he announced.
If you wanna feel extasy
You've got to get down and dirty!
Get into the mudbeat!
dougiezerts

Postby gooeykez » 05 Jul 2006, 03:26

Splat, down came the sauce landing on the underside of my feet, he moved up to the top of my feet until i felt it all run in bewtween my toes all sticky and gooey.
gooeykez

Postby DELETED » 05 Jul 2006, 20:52

DELETED
DELETED

Postby gooeykez » 05 Jul 2006, 21:04

I demanded he cover my legs further in more sauce and kiss and caress and worship my legs, he was making me hotter and hotter, and then he surprised me with what came out of the bag next.
gooeykez

Postby slavetogunge » 05 Jul 2006, 21:47

pushing off all my work on the table he orded me to lie across the table as he tied my legs apart and tied my hands together. As then he pulled out a bottle of sryup and began to.....
As I sail around the world, will I find the messest girl in the land?
slavetogunge

Postby gooeykez » 05 Jul 2006, 21:51

Cover my breasts and then poured it into my knickers, massaging it in to my pussy, i started to moan with pleasure and he then poured it into my mouth, i couldnt swallow it all and it spilled out over my face and into my nostrils, until
gooeykez

Postby dougiezerts » 06 Jul 2006, 02:43

. . . reson came back to me.
I got up. My desk was covered in the syrum.
"I'd like to know who you are, and why you're doing this."
"My name is Dougie. I saw that photo of you covered in paint, and I thought. . . "
"That painter gave me $1,000." How much money do you have?
He dug into his pocket, and pulled out his wallet. Then he gave me four $50 bills!
"Your daddy rich?" I said.
"My uncle died and left me his fortune."
I smiled. "And a mansion?"
"Yep!"
"I'd like to take a look at it."
"You mean, now?"
"Why not?"
If you wanna feel extasy
Get into the mudbeat!
dougiezerts

Postby Hayley » 06 Jul 2006, 12:54

Which is how I came to be tied to a chair in my best business suit in a palatial room lined with rows of shelves. Each shelf was packed with food stuffs and huge towering pies.

I should have felt frightened but I didn't. Instead a fabulous feeling of excited anticipation filled my body, giving me a warm moistness between my legs.

"Whatever are you going to do?" I asked, knowing what I was secretly hoping for....
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby gooeykez » 06 Jul 2006, 12:58

Im going to humiliate you, you sit in your office all prim and proper, im gonna bring out the dirty bitch that you are, with that he plunged a huge pie in my face, before i had time to recover i felt another striaght into my crotch, i shook my head to try and clear my eyes just in time to see a bucket of gravy poured straight over my head, and i screamed...
gooeykez

Postby dougiezerts » 07 Jul 2006, 01:09

But my response was not what he expected; I smiled and said, "That feels so good!"
This shocked him. "Hey, most of the girls I bring here don't like it! They only do it for the money."
"Well, I guess I'm different."
At that moment, a maid came into the room. At least I thought she was the maid; she had a uniform on. She carried yet another bottle of chocolate syrum.
"She's actually enjoying this!" he commented to her.
"Great! Shall I give you more?"
"Yes. But first, I'd like to see you do it." I said.
"OK." She started dribbling it over her breasts.
"Not there. Take your pumps off and put it on your feet."
She slipped her shoes off. Then she gave the bottle to him. He bent down and squirted it on her stockinged feet. She giggled. "That feels good!"
If you wanna feel extasy
Get into the mudbeat!
dougiezerts

Postby slavetogunge » 07 Jul 2006, 09:32

after that he told her to pour some on his prisioner, with that she went over and slowly poured it over her breasts and the chocolate sauce trickled down here neck and over her breasts. Her nipples began to get harder as her clothes began to get covered in the sauce she removed her jacket and you could see er little pert nipples straining to get out. Little did she know that the maid was DD.
As I sail around the world, will I find the messest girl in the land?
slavetogunge

Postby gooeykez » 10 Jul 2006, 01:07

Oh my god she cried its you, yes DD replied and you are going to get whats coming to you, with that she plastered me with a bucket of porridge, take that DD said, and jenny screamed, DD followed on with a bucket of lumpy gravy.
DD laughed and said guess whats next Jenny...
gooeykez

Return to Reading Room