[Story] Hayley and the party (mud)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

[Story] Hayley and the party (mud)

Postby Grey » 29 Apr 2006, 19:38

It's been a while since I've written or posted a story anywhere. I have talked with Hayley a few times on Yahoo (though not lately) and I thought that possibly getting the ball rolling on getting stories and otherwise jumpstarting the forum might be a good housewarming present.

And as always, if you don't like the story, take it as a reason to write one yourself. If at least one person enjoys it, then I'm happy and will leave it at that.
--------------
Hayley felt quite cheeky as she selected her outfit for the fancy dress party. She had gotten this one from a dominiatrix friend and was dying to wear it out in public. Slowly she pulled on the pink pvc knee high boots with the stilleto heels before putting on the remainder of her outfit, feeling the warmth spreading through her body as she admired herself in the mirror before putting on the long coat over the outfit and hailed a cab to the party.

With her hands stroking her thighs through her coat, she could barely contain herself. Finally she got out of the cab and walked up to the front door and rang the bell. The door opened and her host opened the door and she walked into the party surrounded by all sorts of women and men dressed in black leather and pvc.

"You ready to stand out dear?"

"Oh yes.", Hayley responded eagerly as all eyes turned around to her.

Almost fumbling the buttons on her coat from being so turned on that she was distracted, she turned around and undid the last button before pulling out the last piece of her outfit from a side pocket and letting the coat fall to the floor. Pulling the last piece of the outfit over her nose and adjusting the strap with her hair she turned around. All eyes turned to her in the pink boots, a tight pair of pvc panties with a curly little tail off the back, and rest of her outfit consisting of a fake little up-turned pig snout covering her nose. The crowd laughed and applauded as Hayley let out a couple of giggly oinks while bending over slightly and wiggling her little tail. With her bottom stuck out a number of the guests took the opportunity to give her a spank or a grope as she walked around the room which suited her just fine and really got her blood pumping and temperature rising. She didn't know for sure what her friend had in mind for her but with a number of her domination friends here she figured that she was part of the entertainment.

Finally after almost an hour of mingling and getting looked over and felt up by some of her friend's closer friends she was ready for anything and smiled when her friend walked over to her with a pink leash and dog collar.

"You're such a hit! I'm so proud. The way you've been working that snout and tail.", she said with glee, giving Hayley's exposed right nipple a squeeze. "For not embarassing me, you'll get a reward now!"

Overhearing this, the crowd roared their approval and then quieted down as the collar and leash was put around Hayley's neck and the velvet gloved hand of her friend pressed down on her shoulder in an easily understood and common signal for her to get down on all fours. Getting down on her hands and knees, Hayley decided to play the part fully and wiggled her tail some more while grunting and snorting softly.

"Well since you have all met my pet pig, I think we can retire out to the patio for a nice sit down meal and our entertainment."

More cheering followed as the crowd moved out slowly past Hayley and her friend. After everyone had moved outside, Hayley was led out, still on her hands and knees towards the garden. Arraged all around the large central flower bed were a half dozen tables with the guests fully seated and some sort of catering staff putting plates down. Hayley looked at the fresh faced kids who were obviously a bit unnerved, which to her was a disappointment given the cuteness of the servers of both genders. She saw her friend tip them handsomely as they hastily beat a retreat, one girl almost falling over in shock looking at Hayley, and scandalized by the seductive smile on her lips.

Finally, gently sending out a chime by doing a quick, light tap of her dessert spoon against a large crystal goblet full of red wine, her friend detached the leash and said, "Everyone here can tuck in, my little pig will provide the amusement."

Hayley's heart was pounding so loudly and her blood rushing in her ears almost caused her vision to tunnel as she tried to figure out what was meant, but then after a few seconds she realized that the costume and the table arrangements were no accident. Without any further cues or prompting she let out a squeal of delight and crawled as fast as her hands and knees would take her over the rough stones of the garden and into the thick black mud. She felt the cool runny slimy muck between her fingers first and realized quite quickly it had been dug deeper than ever as her arm slipped in half way up to the elbow, not even 6 inches from the edge.

Plunging ever onwards she savoured the smell of the muck as he knees dropped into the muck, sinking her deep enough that her nipples brushed against the black mud. Moaning she continued to crawl forward through the sludge, feeling her muscles burn from the effort as the mud slime around her arms and thighs, the weight pressing against her nearly naked body. Grunting she began to root her nose around in the mud, smearing her face all around while trying to keep from acting like a girl in the mud but as a pig wallowing around in it's own filth.

Lowering her legs down she ground her crotch into the mud as everyone around her ate and chatted and watched her degrade herself for their amusement. She continued to pile mud up on her face before finally starting to roll over and over to make sure that every last inch of her exposed body was covered and she was hidden except for her eyes and teeth in black good. Pulling herself back up she got back on her belly and dunked her head under again again before rubbing the mud all through her perfectly styled hair.

Diving under the mud as much as she can she continued to pile the black ooze on her body, but the heat between her legs was starting to get to her. Grunting and oinking louder and louder she finally got up in the mud on her knees and pulled down her pvc panties to a around of applause from the diners and a raised eyebrow from her dominatrix friend who was at the head table.

Locking eyes with her, Hayley knew her desperation was showing through as she slammed her bare crotch into the mud again and again, crying out as the cool slippery filth rammed up between her thighs. Grinding herself into the black ooze, Hayley started to rub the mud hard against herself, hours of pent up desire causing her to feel electrified as every slimy touch between her legs caused her to cry out, arch her back and want to be as filthy as she could possibly be, ever hope to be. Still with her eyes locked on the head table she climaxed hard, but kept fingering herself and grinding into the mud until she came again, then again. Remembering her "role" she grunted like an animal as she rode wave after wave of pleasure before finally throwing herself face down in the mud with a splat.

Once again there was applause and through her mud filled ears she could hear the muffled sounds of conversation as she layed there with her face the only part of her showing out of the mud. At some point she had lost the snout, but with how heavily she was panting, she didn't care, she just needed to rest. She let the mud cool her down. She stayed there a while longer as the guests started to leave, and she watched them go in ones and twos. Finally, after the last ones left her friend came over and knelt down on the still clean grass.

"That was good, though you should have had more self control."

"Yes ma'am.", Hayley answered weakly.

"Well I can't say I'm pleased and will have some unpleasant tasks for you to do tomorrow."

"I understand mistress."

"You will sleep out here tonight though, I won't let a muddy beast like you into the house. You cannot leave this pit until I fetch you in the morning. At that point you'll work on preparing and planting the garden for me. For now, I will take my leave."

With that and turning on her heels, she went into the house, leaving Hayley slurping around in the mud with the sounds of crickets and frogs all around her. The prospect of having to obey the order of remaining in the mud pit made her feel warm as she realized she was going to exhaust herself in the most delightful way to get to sleep...
Grey

Postby Hayley » 30 Apr 2006, 15:34

Mmmm...a pink PVC pig - that sounds like me!

Thanks for the rip-snorter of a story, I loved it, and hope you will post more. For a start I want to know what the degrading tasks are you have in mind!

Or perhaps I could be tied up and every guest allowed to humiliate me in whatever messy way they liked.

Happy to throw that one open to everyone...if I was tied to a post wwhat messy humilation would you do to me? Might be worth a separate email post, we'll see.

Yours frigging in the mud

Hayley xxx
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Grey » 02 May 2006, 00:01

Hayley wrote:Mmmm...a pink PVC pig - that sounds like me!

Thanks for the rip-snorter of a story, I loved it, and hope you will post more. For a start I want to know what the degrading tasks are you have in mind!

Or perhaps I could be tied up and every guest allowed to humiliate me in whatever messy way they liked.

Happy to throw that one open to everyone...if I was tied to a post wwhat messy humilation would you do to me? Might be worth a separate email post, we'll see.

Yours frigging in the mud

Hayley xxx

Hayley,

Glad that you liked the story, and I will write up some more stories as time permits. I'll see if the next one is a sequel or a different thread. I'll see what inspiration hits.
Grey

Postby UncleRupert » 30 Jun 2006, 02:53

Excellent story - though I'm sorry to see you haven't answered Hayley's questions about what other humiliations could be heaped upon her!
UncleRupert

Postby Superslop55 » 01 Jul 2006, 01:10

Muddy hell! What a great read :D
Superslop55

Postby Grey » 21 Jul 2006, 02:21

UncleRupert wrote:Excellent story - though I'm sorry to see you haven't answered Hayley's questions about what other humiliations could be heaped upon her!

I am currently working on a standalone sequel that will focus on the next day. Hopefully it will live up to the first. I am aiming to have the story done before the end of the month. Might be sooner, however, I don't want to put any artificial deadlines on it.
Grey

Return to Reading Room