Fun in mud

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Fun in mud

Postby RUBBER BOOTS » 18 May 2008, 09:42

I have recently been in contact with a lovely lady called Suzanne. We started first talking over the net and then agreed to meet for a drink. We are both in our early 40's and had home lives.
When we met we found out we had similar things in common. We both lived in the country and both had dogs that needed lots of walking and our other 1/2 didnt have much interest in outdoors.
We agreed to meet on Sunday morning and take the dogs for a nice long walk in the country. They day we met the weather was horrible, we both turned up and got changed in our cars into our rainwear and wellies. We took the dogs for a few hour walk and whilst walking we both acted like children and splashed each other in muddy puddles and kicked mud at each other. By the time we got back to the car our rainwear was wet and muddy mainly from the waist down. We took our rainwear and boots off and found a nice country pub for a drink.
Over the drink with discussed various things and got onto fetishes. We both liked getting muddy in rainwear and enjoyed wearing wellies or waders.
We agreed to meet up a few days later without the dogs to have another session. This time a took my waders and wellies and green trousers and top. Suzanne had yellow rainsuit and pink hunter wellies but in her car she also had a pair or green waders. She had them for fly fishing but never had tried it. We got changed in my 4x4 and went yomping into the woods down a bridle way. This meeting was arranged early evening and it was just getting dark. After a little time we were in the woods and no one around, we started a mud fight between us and kicked and threw mud and each other. With hoods up the only area exposed was a small area of face but we had water back in the car. After a time we were both nice and muddy and headed back to clean up. Back at the car we took over suits and boots off and cleaned up but then we wanted more fun, down to our underwear back on with suits and waders this time. Back down the muddy track for another session. This time the mud got under our suits and against our bodies. After a while back to the cars and clean up again. Cleaning each other with cold water wasnt much fun but we did it.
We have arranged another meet without the dogs and hopefully this time we will head to the coat for a lovely muddy sessions and possibly a night out together to experiment more.
Will update u after this session.
I like getting muddy in my wellies or waders and PVC rainwear. I would like to talk or meet women with the same interest
RUBBER BOOTS

Return to Reading Room