The Mud Goddess

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Mud Goddess

Postby dougiezerts » 24 Jun 2006, 01:23

I was walking in the park, one summer day, when I came across a girl. She was standing barefoot in a big mud puddle!
"How's the mud?," I joked. But she didn't answer. Instead, she stared blankly into space. "Are you high?," I finally said.
"I am the Mud Goddess; worship me."
"'The Mud Goddess?' You are high!"
"I said worship me!"
"Come on out of the mud, honey; it's no good being a Mud Goddess."
"I shall now annoint myself."
And with that, she sat down in the mud! She started applying it to her arms and legs.
I got my cell phone out and made a call:
"Hi, Carl, this is Barefoot Jenny. . . Not bad. I'm at the Northwest Park, and I've come across this girl. She's high on something, and acting very strangely! Could you pick her up?. . . Thanks!"
I put the phone back in my purse. Then I slipped my shoes off and walked into the puddle with the idea of coaxing her out. But she didn't leave; she grabbled a hold of me and dragged me into the mud! We wrestled for several minutes. I was finally able to subdue her--but not before we were both very muddy!
"Now, who's the Mud Goddess?," I demanded.
"You are," she said meekly.
"Good! Come with me."
I got my shoes and purse, and led her to the parking lot. Fortunately, it wasn't far, and even more fortunately, Lt Kirschenbaum had already arrived. He looked at us with great bemusement.
"She's the Mud Goddess," I explained.
"And you're her first disciple!," he quipped.

She was 20-year-old Susan Davis. Her parents enrolled her in a drug abuse program.
By the way, the parents were rich--and appreciative. They gave me $300 for helping them with their wayward daughter. Pretty good, for a roll in the mud!
If you wanna feel extasy
You've got to get down and dirty!
Get into the mudbeat!
dougiezerts

Postby DecadentDoll » 03 Aug 2006, 04:15

hehehhee i loved this story dougiezerts :D

only just got around to the reading room on the forum, i'll be looking at it more often :D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby dougiezerts » 04 Aug 2006, 02:15

Thanks, DD!
Think you'd be good in the role of Barefoot Jenny? Or are you more of the Mud Goddess?:)
If you wanna feel extasy
You've got to get down and dirty!
Get into the mudbeat!
dougiezerts

Postby DecadentDoll » 04 Aug 2006, 13:15

i've been known to get a little high from time to time, so the mud goddess would be morebefitting for me maybe?

Although it depends on the day and how one is feeling :D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Return to Reading Room