Let Hayley Have It (again)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Postby SlurrySlut » 14 Apr 2008, 14:50

Even if Hayley didn't I certainly enjoyed it, mmm lovely nasty pig sty mess
SlurrySlut

Postby Hayley » 14 Apr 2008, 16:39

Wow! That's fab....definitely got me trembly!! Also a def for printing off and reading in bed. I'm all alone again tonight so it will provide plenty of exercise for the rabbit! With six months in Spain, it's been a busy bunny!

Mmmm rugby players giving me a messy spit roasting...working already!
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby paulthepieman » 14 Apr 2008, 16:47

Well if the rabbit ever needs a rest I would be willing to act as a substitute for it. I will even supply my own carrot!

Paul
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Postby Squelch » 15 Apr 2008, 01:04

paulthepieman wrote:Well if the rabbit ever needs a rest I would be willing to act as a substitute for it. I will even supply my own carrot!

Paul

:lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent story ptp. Was it League or Union? :lol:
Squelch

Postby paulthepieman » 15 Apr 2008, 10:08

We'll say it was Union as i as sure Hayley would prefer 15 cocks to 13.

Paul
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Postby mr angry » 15 Apr 2008, 18:17

Hi Hayley, working on something right now, it involves you in several tight outfits, all of which get ripped to shreds and literally hundreds of pies, not to mention mud! Will let you have it tomorrow
mr angry

Postby mr angry » 16 Apr 2008, 14:50

Hayley, here goes. You are working at a hotel/conference centre and your boss calls you into his office and tells you that he has an important job of client entertaining to do. He is a bit cagey about what it is but stresses that it is important and there will be a nice big bonus in your next salary.

OK you say and he then advises you that the clients are ready for you in the marquee outside and they have requested that you wear their corporate uniform, which is then handed to you in a clothes carrier.

You go off to get ready and the uniform is a little bit too tight, in fact it is a real squeeze. A navy blue suit with a short jacket with one button on the front, a knee length pencil skirt, a white cotton blouse, black stockings, a black suspender belt and black patent five inch stilettos.

The skirt and blouse are absolutely skin tight and you notice that you are not wearing anything underneath apart fro the suspender belt..

Upon teetering into the marquee, your hair, make up, tan, nails etc perfect, you are greeted by the sight of five tall, muscular looking guys and row upon row of tables loaded with pies, buckets of beans, eggs, all concievable kind of goo, and realise what you are in for.

One of the men, without saying a word, grabs you and sits you down on a bistro chair which just happens to have a huge pie on it, you look up, as the goo oozes from your tight skirt to a bucket of baked beans poured over your head and, your face and hair glistening, you then have a dozen eggs smashed over your head, as several more are forced into your jacket pockets and smashed also.

You stand up, to be greeted by a huge pie slammed into your face, followed by at least seven or eight more, and sit down again, to receive a drum of cooking oil poured over you. Following this, the real pie onslaught begins, more are smashed into your face, one at each side of your head and a bucket of custard is poured down the front of your blouse, which was easy as the top three buttons were undone.

By now you are a real mess and you can not resist as one of the guys picks you up and throws you into a bath filled with a gooey mixture of chocolate sauce, treacle and syrup.

After pushing you under the surface for a few seconds, you are hauled out roughly and carried outside to a muddy area into which you are thrown into the deep black goo.

Finally, two of them drag you back inside, puh you over a table, slamming your face into yet another huge pie and your ruined clothes are ripped and torn off.

Reduced to heels, stockings and suspenders, the guys have by now stripped and are ready to let you have it, five rampant, huge cocks ready to screw you in any way they want, you feel the first one ramming into you from behind as another forces it into your mouth with the other three egging them on, shouting encouragement and abuse, before they take over and continue to give you the treatment you so richly deserve.

Two hours later when they have finished with you, you learn it was an unusual stag party present for one of the guys, who was so impressed that you have been invited to the reception, for part two.....

tym, your bey muoblctxsavr..oASHEDare bgio a cf gThnerr., and that it is a s ytffs an e
mr angry

Postby Hayley » 19 Apr 2008, 14:32

Mmmmm....nice and rough, just the way I like it!

I know, I know, very unPC but still very exciting. Got me quite breathless just reading it. Can't wait for Part 2!! Feel free to 'slam' as many pies in my face and throw me about as much as you like!!

Good outfit too!

Hayley x x
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Squelch » 20 Apr 2008, 02:12

Reading about this new airport human x ray machine got me thinking about all the jetting around you do Hayley. I’m thinking of two pretty air hostesses who take you to one side after one of your flights and offer to introduce you to their ‘frequent flyers’ club.

Of course you get to wear one of their uniforms with all the trimmings, but it ain’t going to last long because these two dykes just want to turn you into a greased pig – that’ll teach you not to fuck up the ozone layer!

Bucket after bucket of thick black jumbo grease is lathered over you and once the uniform is plastered to your body it’s ‘cabin crew…fingers to manual’ as a slim hand slides into your knickers and fiddles with your cuntrols.

This pair or lezzers work you over until you’re a quivering black blob, clothes in tatters and with hours in front of you with a tub of Swarfega. The ‘Captains Log’ – a concorde shaped dildo finishes you off, blasting you into outer space, as the filthy pair turn their attention on each other and prepare to join you.
:D
Squelch

Postby mr angry » 20 Apr 2008, 09:55

Hi Hayley, glad you liked it, I'm working on part 2, my wicked mind is thinking of what new indignities I can do to you..I think you'll like the outfit as well,

Goo you soon

Mr A

xx

PS Mr Angry is my name on the Manchester Evening News site where I go on for a rant, in case you were wondering!!
mr angry

Postby Hayley » 21 Apr 2008, 12:04

Hmmm...must look out for a stewardess uniform... the BA ones look cool - pity their service is shit!

And I love a big tub of axle grease!

More, more, more!

Hayley x

PS Mr Angry - you can work out your frustrations on me any time!
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby mr angry » 25 Apr 2008, 16:25

Hello Again, Hayley, now time for your next messing...

After your performance at the stag evening you have been looking forward with anticipation to the reception and the day has finally dawned. You have been provided with a new outfit and you are really going to town on the preparation, as part of the appeal is making yourself look as glamorous as possible, despits of how messy you are going to ger.

You have had your hair done specially and a manicure, with long acrylic nails with the squared off white tip, your all over tan is a perfect golden brown, you shave freshly and spend ages on your make up, mascara, eyelinder, blusher, lipgloss, the works. Eventually you get yourself dressed up.

A white basque which supports your boobs but only half covers them, a tiny white g string and pure white stockings, the suspenders stretching down to the mid point of your thighs. The shoes are, as expected, five inch silver stilettos, with thin straps which wrap around your ankles and tie up and the outfit itself is a cream satin suit with a skin tight knee length pencil skirt with a split up the back and an equally tight jacket which fastens up the front with several small buttons, leaving an impressive cleavage on show. Finally it is completed with a pill box hat with a miniature veil.

Just dressing in this clinging outfit is getting you feeling sexy and the knowledge that it will be totally trashed and destroyed excites you even more as you come teretering into the marquee again, the scene of last weeks activity..

You have been asked to turn up at the end of the reception when all the other guests have gone and just the participants are still there and discover that this time the five guys from the previous ngagement have been joined by three more, plus the bride and chief bridesmaid, two beautiful busty brunettes.

THe two girls look stunning in their dresses and as you walk in, they leave by the same door, both smiling at you and you wonder if they are going to be involved, as you chat to two or three of the guys, waiting for the action to begin.

Ten minutes or so later the girls return, now dressed in identically tight and short shiny black satin french maids uniforms, low at the front and with nothing else on but black suspender belts, stockings and patent high heels.

The two maids lead you to a chair placed in the middle of the room and you are sat down, you can feel the butterflies racing around as, totally, immaculate, you await your fate.

Firstly, a huge pie is slammed into your face, dribbling doen onto your jacket, as one of the maids removes your hat, fills it with black treacle and rams it down hard on your head. As you look p, a full bowl of instant dessert is then pushed hard down over your head and hat, running down the front and back of your clothes.

A bucket of baked beans is then thrown at you, hitting you over your face and hair, followed by another one of tomato soup.

You stand up, to be hit by pie after pie, rammed into your face, down your cleavage, and are then roughly hauled up onto the table, where a full drum of cooking oil is poursed over you.

The treacle bath is wheeled into position and two of the men grab you and throw you into it again, this time you are sat up in it and another huge drum of chocolate sauce is poured over you. Now a further pie onslaught begins, you are dragged out of the bath, by now covered completely in brown goo and several dozen more large pies are slammed into you, by the guys, all of whom have now taken off their clothes, and the two maids, their uniforms are splattered by flying custard.

Finally, the mud awaits and as it has rained since last time, it is even deeper than before and you are thrown forcibly into it headfirst.

After wallowing in it for a minute or so, the groom and best man, their large cocks jutting out, powerfully, dran you back inside, to be confronted by the two girls kissing each other and fingering each other, sitill in their uniforms.

Inflamed by the lesbian lust, one of the guys marches you up to the table again and forces your head into a giant cake as you bend over.

Your skirt is so tight it is threatening to split anyway as another one grabs the split at the rear and roughly tears it up to the waistband with a glorious ripping sound, followed by one sleeve of your jacket and this is brutally torn off, leaving about half of it still on, which another one then tears apart, followed by your basque which is literally ripped open, finally your g string which breaks easily, leaving you in just stockings and heels as you are pushed over, your legs apart and the fucking which you have been anticipating begins.

The first cock is gradually eased into you and then rammed home repeatedly, with an ever increasing ferocity as you look up another massive bloated erection forces your lips apart and you are soon gagging on it as it is rammed deep down your throat.

Presently, you are being filled up with the first of many torrents of spunk, some of which splatters your goo covered face and the next one takes over, ramming you from behind, as you watch one of the other guys bend the bridesmaid over and fuck her roughly from behind.

Four hours later, all eight men have had their fill of you as have the girls, you have been pelted with every concievable muck, fucked, fingered, dildoed and, eventually, given a few across your arse with a leather strap.

Afterwards you discover what has happened here, the party was an exclusive swingers club who have decided to make the hotel a regular venue, thanks to your input..

Do you think a further messing up could be arranged......
mr angry

Postby Hayley » 28 Apr 2008, 13:03

Woooo! Great stuff. Took this one to bed and thoroughly enjoyed it...several times. That's what I call a relaxing weekend. Love the outfit, the mess, the sex and the treatment.

More, please....you are doing a hard working girl a lot of good!

Hayley x x x
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby paulthepieman » 02 May 2008, 12:56

Hi Hayley

I have just finished another story for you to enjoy over the weekend, I hope you have been feeding your rabbit plenty of carrots, I'm sure it will need all of its strength for this one.

Enjoy

Paul

Hayley the Traffic Warden, sorry Traffic Enforcement Officer

Hayley, you have started a new job in Sunny St Leonards as a Traffic Enforcement Officer, formerly known as a Traffic Warden.

You knew you wouldn’t be very popular but the money was good, (despite what the Council claims you are on a bonus of £20 for every ticket you issue) and unpopular you have proven issue over 3,000 tickets in your first month. You are proving mighty unpopular with the local shop keepers who think you are costing them trade.

Anyway, as you set of on your round you are wearing your council issues uniform of Navy blue knee length skirt, white cotton blouse, red tie and a navy blue blazer type jacket with large gold buttons. Underneath you are wearing a white lacy bra and a pair of white lacy big pants, you are also wearing council issue thick black tights and sensible black shoes. You are not wearing any make up (the council don’t approve) and your hair is tied up under you navy blue peaked cap.

As you walk onto the High Street you notice a green Transit van parked not only on double yellow lines but also obstructing a junction, you instantly think of another £20 to go towards those Jimmy Choos you have seen in the shoe shop window and stride forcefully over to the van to issue the ticket, however as you walk alongside the van the side door slides open and you are bundled inside and the door is quickly closed. It is dark inside the van but you can see the shadows of 3 or 4 men as you have your arms tied behind your back your legs tied together and are blindfolded and gagged. Despite being dazed and in fear for your life you can’t help feeling strangely horny as you lie face down on the vans floor tied up like an oven ready chicken.

After what seems like hours (but is actually only 20 minutes) the van stops and toy are bundled out of it and carried into some sort of building were your hands are briefly untied but only to allow them to handcuff you to a concrete pillar, there is total silence for several minutes until you hear footsteps approaching and then you here a strong voice with a hint of a Geordie accent, “well then Traffic Enforcement Officer Hayley you have been punishing out customers for the last few weeks, now it is your turn. Let her have it lads”.

You hear more foot steps and feel you hat (which amazingly is still on you head!!!!!) being removed as a dozen eggs are cracked and poured into it, before it is rammed back onto your head, you feel it running down you face. You then feel the hat being removed again as soft ice cream and butter are place on you hair and roughly rubbed in making you usually silky tresses a gunged mess.

Next your blindfold and gag are removed and as your eyes become accustomed to the light you can see you are in a derelict disused factory and are surrounded by a group of 6 men all of whom you recognise as shop keepers from the high street, you don’t see much for long as a large chocolate gateau is slammed into your face and another 2 sandwich the sides of your head with the excess cakes falling onto you once immaculate blazer, next you blazer pockets are filled with beans and then you blazer is ripped open with the gold buttons flying off with quite a ping and the pockets of your blouse have eggs broken into them, next a large vat of custard is tipped over your head totally immersing you in it, next you feel the something being poured down your neck, it is a vat of beans and spaghetti which slides its way down the back of your blouse, you then received a bucket of porridge over your head which a willing volunteer rubs in, taking particular attention to your tits.

This is then followed by a another vat of custard which again covers you, someone then produces a pair of scissors and proceeds to cut you sodden blazer to shreds, he also makes a cut at the front of your skirt to reveal your tights and knickers.

He then cuts the ropes that are tied around your legs and you are then made to stand and your skirt is ripped of before a buckets full of beans, spaghetti, custard and porridge are all into your tights next a large tub of ice cream and a large strawberry jelly are put into your knickers and you are told to sit again, you feel an odd cold sensation as the ice cream and jelly mix slides into you arse and fanny.

Next you receive a barrage of 6 pies to you face before someone cuts of your tie and rips your blouse half open and pours a large vat of beans down it followed by a vat of custard, another kind volunteer(!) then begins to rub your blouse massaging the gunge into you. Next your shoes are removed and your left foot is places into a bucket of treacle and your right foot a bucket of eggs. You are told to stand and another bucket of eggs and a vat of beans are tipped into your knickers someone the gets the scissors and cuts you blouse off you, then as you sit your now stained bra is cut from you before a barrage of 15 pies envelopes your tits, with each pie being rubbed in your nipples are rock hard, you then have another vat of porridge poured over you followed by one of cake mix.

Next your feet are removed from the buckets and you are told to stand as your tights and knickers are cut from you leaving you completely naked apart from half the contents of a large Tesco enveloping your body.

Before you sit down you notice another figure emerge from the shadows and you recognise it as Mr P.Ervy the owner of the local sex shop who’s brand new BMW convertible you had clamped a few days ago, he walks up to you with a bag in his hand and produces from it a large pink vibrators he takes the first and rams it up your fanny switching it on as it disappears out of sight he produces a smaller one and does likewise with the it and rams it into your arse. You are then told to sit and as you do so you feel your arse descend into a large chocolate gateau. You were already feeling horny but now to be coated in gunge with 2 rampant vibrators inside of you, you begin to climax over and over.

Someone then comes up behind you and tips a large barrel of thick black oil over you which is then followed by another large barrel this time containing smell mud. You are now naked except for an undercoat of every type of food imaginable and an over coat of oil and mud.

You are then told to stand and the vibrators are removed, you are then told to kneel on all fours with your arse in the air and you are then tied to nearby pillars and told you are being left their to learn you a lesson. The men then jump into the van and drive off leaving you alone, they haven’t been gone long when you hear a noise and notice a couple of rough looking winos approaching, they can’t believe there eyes at what they are seeing and it is not long before one of them goes behind you and drops his trousers to unveil a thick 12 inch cock which he rams up your arse and starts fucking the hell out of you, his mate has also dropped his pants to unveil and equally impressive member and he begins to wank off, sending masses of spunk into your face, with his mate behind you also coming quickly they change ends with you again getting fucked by one and wanked on by the other.

Just as both are coming for a 2nd time the green van reappears and the 6 men jump out of it and tell the 2 winos to fuck off! They then look down at you and say they were supposed to be coming to take you back into town but they have had a better idea, they then untie you but tell you to stay were you are as one of them rams his giant 16 inch member into your arse and another rams his slightly smaller one into your mouth, for the next 3 hours you are used as a human fucking machines with cocks in mouth, fanny, arse whilst at the same time those not fucking the hell out of you are pouring buckets of custard, cake mix, porridge, beans, spaghetti, oil and anything else they can find over you.

Eventually when they can fuck no more one of them puts your relatively still intact hat back on your head and pull out his camera phone and takes a photo of you sitting there legs apart, tits out, covered in every substance known to man and fucked within an inch of your life.

You are then asked were you live and are lifted back into the van and given an old coat to put on and dropped of at home, however before they let you out of the van you are told if you continue to ticket the cars on the High Street you will get the same treatment again.

So what a decision you are left with another pair of Jimmy Choos or another messy fuck fest in a dis-used warehouse. Decisions, Decisions, what is a girl to do!!!!!!!!
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Postby mr angry » 02 May 2008, 16:29

Hi again Hayley, its time for your next treatment...

You have now changed from working at the hotel to the bank and you have been put in charge of overdrafts etc for local businesses which is not a popular posting as it involved bank charges.

One particularly irate customer has asked you to come and attend at his catering establishment to run through the latest round of charges so you decide to fit him in as the last visit and go home afterwards. AS you have arranged to go out afterwards you decide to save some time by getting your make up, hair and manicure etc done first and just wear your work uniform and no underwear.

The uniform is a bright red suit with a short blazer with a couple of buttons and tailored so it nips in at the waist with a knee length tight skirt, tight across your bum and a split up the back, a thin white cotton blouse and, you have decided to wear your silver tie strap five inch heels again (the only thing which survived from the last messing up)

looking and feeling quite horny but suitably officious, you walk across from the car park, case in hand to be let into the back office wher the two guys who run the business are waiting for you. They do not look happy and two girls are also in at the meeting, Liz, their financial advisor and Stephanie, the accountant. Both girls are attractive brunettes in their late 20s dressed in suits as are the two owners of the catering business.

"What do you mean by charging us over £400.00 last quarter for a returned direct debit?" one of them demands angrily.

You have none of it,

"but it says quite clearly in the terms of busines thats what the charges are" you reply primly, in a slightly condescending manner.

At that point the girls get up and leave the meeting and the argument goes on.

"we have had to order some extra stock in and, as a result of your bank messing us about over a direct debit, the customer cancelled, what do you suggest we do with it all, eh??"

Ranted the other partner

"not my problem" you reply, check first your balance

At that point the door opened to a large room behind the meeting room and Liz and Stephanie reappeared, not immediately recognisable from before. They had changed clothes and Stephanie was now dressed in a choolgirls uniform, but not one she would have worn to go to school in, it consisted of an obscenely short black skirt which did not even cover her pert backside and a white blouse which must have been at least two sizes too small for her, the buttons straining over her large breasts, the tie undone, and nothing else other than a black suspender belt, stockings and shiny patent black high heels.

Liz was squeezed into a skin tight black pvc catsuit and high heeled black patent thigh length boots, as she grabbed you, twisting your arm behind you and marched you to a chair in the middle of the room.

"Sit bitch" she ordered, and unable to summon a protest, you do. One of the two men then proceeded to tie you to the chair, your hands behind your back, and left you unable to resist the forthcoming onslaught.

"This is how we are going to use up all the food we have wasted thanks to you"

Said the other guy and a dozen eggs were smashed over your head, one by one, each of the four of them taking a turn. More were then emptied in your jacket pockets and broken, and Stephanie, the schoolgirl, then proceeded to ram a deep bowl of instant dessert over your head.

Your face and hair already a mess, a bucket of baked beans followed, followed in turn by three more, of soup, treacle and whipped cream.

A barrage of pies was next. THe two girls firstly slammed one into each side of your head and a relentless barrage then followed, full into your face, you lose count after the eighteenth or nineteenth and are powerless to resist as you are at length untied and frog marched over to a huge vat containg a variety of chocolatey looking goo, at least three feet deep and one of the guys picks you up and throws you into it, head first.

You writhe around in this mess for a minute or two and then feel yourself being dragged over to a huge three tier cake, made out of flour and water and topped with sticky red icing. Liz, in the by now slightly splattered pvc and boots roughly pushes you into it.

You find yourself breathless as you fall over, covered in every concieveable goo and are hauled to your feet and pushed roughly into yet another massive pie as you are bent over the table.

You feel someone grab the back of your tight skirt, i is Stephanie, and it is then ripped right up to the waistband as one of the guys grabs one side of your jacket, ripping the seam and tearing it in half down the back. The other one tears open your blouse, the buttons flying off and ripping the remains apart as you feel the size of a massively erect 13 inch cock forcing into you from behind as the other guy and the two girls egg him on

"fuck the bitch, give her what she wants" etc

As you lok up the other guys cock, almost as big as his mates is forced into your mouth and the two of them begin to really dish it out to you, not stopping or even slackening off whilst the two girls are kissing each other, serving to rouse the guys to pound into you ever more harder and more urgently.

Eventually they have come inside you and all over you, hotly and stickily and can do no more to you, leaving the girls to get o work on you with two dildos while they watch.

What is next for our heroine Hayley we ask.....

Hope you like it

Luv

Mr Angry

XXXXXX
Untl
mr angry

PreviousNext

Return to Reading Room