Let Hayley Have It (again)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Let Hayley Have It (again)

Postby Hayley » 18 Mar 2008, 13:29

Hi

A couple of years back I started a thread on the main forum asking (pleading!) for people to treat me as their ultimate fantasy sploshing partner - the girl you could do ANYTHING to! Well, I'm back again in this somewhat quieter environment where people who might be offended can fuck off back to the main forum!

I'd love to hear just what your wildest messy fantasies are with a girl who can take anything you throw at her. Feel free to be be rude, rough (well a bit), gross...whatever. I'm here to be your totally willing victim!

Dress me as you like, mess me as you like, just have fun describing your ultimate messy dream.

Hopefully you'll enjoy doing it and I'll LOVE reading it , so get those filthy imaginations going. No need for clever plots (though they are always welcomed), just have fun with me.

Yours in excited anticipation

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

LET HAYLEY HAVE IT (AGAIN)

Postby malc » 24 Mar 2008, 19:50

OK Hayley here goes!
You have been invited to a Charity night for "Men in Need" and are wearing a short leather mini skirt, white low cut top, no bra, white brief panties, suspenders and stockings. You make your way into the hall to your reserved seat in the front row. On stage the compere bearing a striking resemblance to Bill, announces that to raise money for the charity people will pledge money to have things happen to a volunteer. Picked at random the volunteer will come up on stage. Well Hayley guess what! The seat number called out just happens to be yours! So you climb on stage and the curtain is pulled back to reveal a chair with a large tub suspended above it and to the side a table containing a variety of cream pies, and buckets of custard, rice pudding, strawberry yoghurt and spaghetti.
So the compere asks for pledges to be made and within minutes sufficient money has been promised to allow the punishment to begin.
Two volunteers(and i'm one!) appear from the side and each smash 2 cream pies in your face and hair. You scream with rage, clear your face only to look up and have a bucket of custard poured over your previusly immaculate hair and down the front of your cleavage. Followed by another bucket over head and down the inside of the back of your T shirt. Recovering briefly you are then subjected to a bucket of rice pudding over your head and down the front of your skirt into your knickers as you writhe with "pleasure". Then a bucket of cold yoghurt hits you full in the face followed by another aimed at your chest leaving the T shirt sodden and your nipples erect. Then a bucket of spaghetti is tipped over your head and down the front of your knickers.
You remove your T shirt and skirt expecting a roar of approval from the crowd but instead the contents of the tub above you; a mixture of coloured gunge covers you from head to foot.
Clearly at this stage "Men in Need" have been fulfilled!!! And oh yes money raised for charity!!
Malc
malc

Postby Hayley » 25 Mar 2008, 13:05

Thanks, Malc! It was great. Just my kind of thing....

Glad one person responded!

Gonna have to write my own at this rate! (Or just disappear, if you prefer).

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Ryan » 25 Mar 2008, 18:02

ill have one up soon working on it now! but slow typing + slow computer do not make a rapid story!
vanilla sex? i prefer chocolate!
Ryan

Postby Hayley » 25 Mar 2008, 19:36

Thanks, Ryan. Do your worst!

Bout time we had some OTT stuff here! And I'm the girl to take it - hehe

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

haleys bad day

Postby Ryan » 25 Mar 2008, 21:01

all likeness's and refences are to real people!!

As hayley sat typing in her white cotton summer shirt, black satin full cup bra, black french knickers and skirt with matching thigh high boots wishing something dirty would happen she had a unexpected surprise! suddenly out the corner of her eye she saw a cloud of white foaminess and a large extra thick cream and custard pie was roughly rubbed in her face, as she got pie filling in her mouth she got a strange taste [ which if she had known was chloroform ] and then felt a bag over her head.......

when she awoke she realised she was in a bit of a vunerable position,
her legs were tied down so she was kneeling with her legs apart,
her arms behind her back and a ball gag in her mouth,
as she gained her senses another large pie was shoved hard in her face spilling cold custard down the open front of her white shirt and large drops of fluffy cream, it would not remain that clean for long, as she felt her bra be yanked from her chest, unknown to the victim the bra was filled with mr whippy ice cream each cup being filled almost to the top, and then finished of with a bottle of strawberry syrup one side and chocolate the other before being yanked from the back to freeze her nipples solid and make her tits sticky, as she shuddered at this sudden drop in temp and felt warmer else where a large can of cream was squirted liberally all over her chest and face she realised just how vunerable she was when her skirt was ripped off her, vunerable but still horny hayley wondered what next? she soon found out when her blindfold was removed and gag taken out her mouth, she felt some one pull her sexiest knickers back drop a gateaux in and simltaniously spank and wedgie her smearing the creamy mess all over her waiting arse and pushing the mush further up her crack, closing her eyes she felt so horny now she said one little word her voice cracking " please " as the words slipped out her mouth freezing cold custard was tipped from a bin above her covering her head to toe in its slimey embrace, her cleavage a messy waterfall, just as it stopped she was pushed forwards unable to stop herself with her arms behind her back hayley toppled in to the biggest cake she had ever seen coating her front in a wall of cream she was lifted by the hips had her buttocks drenched in treacle covering her legs and arse better than any clothes, she was penetrated hard and to the hilt, sliding around in the collective mess unable to push back or get a better angle just being pumped into, handfuls of slop being slapped into her mound pies being smeared over here tits her hair being shampooed with honey and syrupuntill with a grunt the hard cock slid out her wet slimy cunny and came all over her arse in a final indignation, she had been so close to orgasm and now as here hands were untied she gave herself one bent over in the mess just as she came a bananna was jammed in her tight ass and pie splattered face....and then she woke up! ahh alla dream!
vanilla sex? i prefer chocolate!
Ryan

Postby Hayley » 26 Mar 2008, 13:59

Ooooh, great stuff, Ryan! Loving that. Like the relentlessness of it all with one thing happning straight after another - and all in one sentence! Definitely helped me sleep last night after a bit of a play...

More please...
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby paulthepieman » 07 Apr 2008, 16:54

Hi Hayley

Just a quick note to let you know I am working on another one of my stories for you.

Not sure of the full content or when it will be ready but how does a birthday partyt with as much food as you can think of x 100, a big mud pit, a pig sty, a vat of oil, at least 4 different outfits without a shower in between and fifteen fit rugby players shagging you grab your fancy.

I will let you have an update as soon as I can, I may even have to post it in segments.

PTP
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Postby Hayley » 10 Apr 2008, 14:39

Hi all

Back in the UK for a while, unpacked, and dying for a pieing! So Paul do your worst! Can't wait to hear it. Getting all trembly just at the thought.

Thanks for thinking of me

Mwwahh!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Richard » 10 Apr 2008, 16:58

Bloody typical! I'm going to Spain next week :( ,have you done this on purpose?
Bottoms Up!
Richard

Postby Hayley » 10 Apr 2008, 20:29

Awww sorry Richard. If only I'd known you could have stayed in one of our mini-villas! Or bought one!! No timeshare deals, just a lot of cash required.

PS When I say 'our', I don't have any interest in them beyond organising plumbers etc!!
Hayley
Site Admin

LET HAYLEY HAVE IT (AGAIN)

Postby malc » 10 Apr 2008, 22:45

Blimey Hayley, any excuse to get soaking wet!! "Help i need a plumber" indeed!
Malc
malc

Postby Richard » 11 Apr 2008, 00:31

It's OK Hayley, I know when I'm not wanted :cry:, we have a tent so I shall be lurking within tent. :lol:
Bottoms Up!
Richard

Postby VeraCD » 13 Apr 2008, 16:44

Well Hayley... if you still want to....

You will see lots, lots lots lots lots lots of beans, in and over your clothes, Mushing it and rubbing around (and maybe eat some too... to make it groose... :P ), in fact, you will be one big baked bean...

You will be wearing a white legging and a white poloshirt... do you want to put the collar up or down, and button or unbutton it? :P

That's all I can think of now :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:
VeraCD

Postby paulthepieman » 14 Apr 2008, 11:36

Hi Hayley

Seeing as you are feeling all trembly. Here we go with Hayley’s Birthday Surprise

You are wearing a blue Armani suit (jacket & short skirt), white silk blouse, and black knee boots, underneath white lacy agent provocateur matching knickers and bra.

You have moved from Sunny St Leonard up north to rural Cumbria for a fab new job. You are on your way home from work on your birthday, a close (male) friend has told you to call in at the local rugby club for a birthday surprise.

As you walk into the club house bar you are grabbed from behind and blind folded and gagged, you are then led across the room and sat on a chair and the bombardment begins you are covered in pies, gateau, custard, beans, porridge at some point your they release the gag and blindfold and you can see you are surrounded by about 15 members of the rugby team and what looks like the contents of a large Tesco store.

The barrage starts again and you are completely covered, you are then made to stand and have your jacket forcibly removed before the barrage starts again covering your silk blouse, your boots are removed and 1 filled with beans and the other custards and then put back on you are then made to stand again and your blouse and skirt are ripped off leaving you in just your bra and knickers the barrage starts again once covered again you have your underwear and boot removed and are once again covered in more cakes, beans, custard etc.

When the barrage ends you are told you will need to go and shower but you are in such a mess you will need to use the special outdoor shower, someone helpfully mentions it is too cold to let you go out naked so a kind! Volunteer goes off to find you some old clothes, the come back with a pink tutu skirt and a pink vest top a couple of sizes to tight, you are led out sight in this bizarre outfit (no underwear) and led to a shower cubicle to the rear of the premises and told to wash off the worst of the mess once the water starts as you stand their in the middle of the cubicle expecting the slow trickle of water a jet of black oil shoot up from the ground coating your legs and fanny another jet starts from above covering your top half and then jets continue from all sides until you are covered in stick black oil a hand then reaches in and rips off your skirt and vest top and the jets continue until you are stood in a vat of oil up to your chin.

When the door is opened and you are released, still covered in both food and oil you are then given another outfit to put on over the mess, a short tight white mini dress which barely covers tits or arse, you are then scooped up by one of the players and carried across the car park to a wall over which you are lowered, into the neighbouring farmers pig sty were you are covered in mud, slops and pig crap, with you well covered a player offers to jump in and help you out but when you stretch out an arm he grabs the front of the dress and rips it off you before plunging you face first back into the mess.

After about 10 minutes of this he does eventually pull you free and scoops you back over the wall and hands you another outfit to put on, this times it is a rubber French maids outfit with white apron and feather duster which again just about covers tits and arse. You are led back to the clubhouse and told as a final task you must clean up the mess made in the club house by all the food you were covered in, you are now well pissed off at what is going on but reluctantly agree, you get to the club house and are told you get on your knees and start clearing up with a small dustpan and brush, as you kneel down and aware your fanny is showing, you sense someone is behind you, you look back and see the captain of the team standing stark naked with his large erect cock on display which is quickly rammed up your arse the other 14 members of the team also appear completely naked and dive in amongst the mess and you are soon stripped naked and for the next few hours you are used as a human fucking machine with large rock hard cocks thundering in and out of your arse, fanny and mouth usually all at the same time at the end when you are all lying in all the mess completely knackered you are carried shoulder high into the showers and this time they do produce water as you all go in and get cleaned up with no shortage of volunteers to help lather you up to remove all of the mess from every nook and cranny of your body. When you are all clean again you are presented with a bottle of champagne and a large birthday cake my every one at the club and given a club rugby shirt to wear on the drive back home.

This is one birthday surprise you are no likely to forget in a hurry.

Hope you like this

Paul
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Next

Return to Reading Room