The Lottery

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Lottery

Postby messyalan » 31 Dec 2007, 19:36

This is fiction but I do play the games and I am looking for people to view on my webcam to make sure I don't cheat.

I have always loved the thrill of the unknown, especially when it comes to mess and mayhem so my wife and I have played numerous games over the years. Now she is not so interested in my 'hobby' I have had to play on my own.
I need a random number generator for my games and have used various methods such as dice, playing cards, lottery results and online number generators. The basic premise is one set of numbers pick the clothes and one set pick their fate.
I started this using my old clothes and had a lot of fun but was always looking for a new twist to add to the excitement. I did actually try buying from a catalogue using random page numbers but the excitement wasn't there because I had to wait.
My first progression was to add something from my good clothes to the list. Now the fate of the clothes can be anything but I always pick just getting things wet as one option and at least one option where nothing happens. The first few times I did this my good clothes got missed out but on one occasion the numbers picked a good pair of black trousers. My heart was beating as I let the numbers pick their fate and it turned out to be a shower. I really enjoyed that shower.
My next progression was to add my wifes panties to the list. She has lots and I was sure it would be OK if the odd pair went missing. Again it was my clothes picked the next few time but eventually a pair of my wifes undies got selected. I put them on and they felt great. They were red silky full panties and I excitedly picked the fate. It was baked beans and I couldn't wait to pour them in front and back. I got a great thrill from that and I even managed to wash them clean.
Again I wanted some more fun and decided to use my wifes 'spare clothes' cupboard. These are clothes that are not the right size currently or not the right season. This time one of those items was picked first go and it was a knee length suede skirt with a satin lining. Now I knew that almost anything was going to ruin that. I managed to get it on although it was very tight and I waited for the numbers. It wouldn't have matterd what I had picked in the end because the numbers picked a tube of black poster paint. I must admit to being excited and scared at the same time as I squirted the paint over the skirt staining it black forever. However it had a great result on my manhood as well!
I was stuck for my next phase for some weeks until a friend of ours came round to visit. She is younger than us, divorced and living alone and I really fancy her! She said she was going away for two weeks holiday and could we keep an eye on her house and collect the post each day. That was no problem as we had done that before. It was then I had an idea and couldn't wait to go round there. On the first day I went round to collect the post and rushed up the stairs to her bedroom. Opening the drawers I eventually found what I was looking for, her undies. Like most women there was an assortment from plain white ones to silky coloured thongs and everthing in between. With a hard on already I selected half a dozen pairs and headed back home. The very next day I played my game and was rewarded with one of her pairs. To be fair I had used six of hers and two pairs of mine so the odds were a bit one sided! I slipped on the black lacy medium size panties and rolld the dice. To my great diappointment it came up with blank option. I wasn't going to be thwarted and so I picked again. This time it was a pair of mine and it was butter that I picked. Swapping her undies for mine I took a block of butter from the fridge and dropped it in. As it slowly softened I rubbed it all around until I was a soggy mess.
The next day I had a chance to play again and I picked a thong from the neighbours selection. I slipped the red thong on and picked a number. It was ripping time and my erection grew again as this was revealed. I grasped the waistband and pulled but these were good undies and all I heard was the material giving slightly. However I kept going until the thong had worked itself well inside before I finally relented and got the scissors. A small snip and I was soon ripping the thong into tiny little pieces. Superb!
Over the next few days I wondered what was next and then I hit upon my ultimate thrill, well unitl the next one. On visiting the neighbours house I seached her wardrobe until I found what I was looking for. Although she is thinner than me, naturally, she had a number of items I could fit into with a squeeze. In the end I put together two outfits. The first was a knee length black skirt with a elastic waist and a white button through blouse that almost fastened. I also picked a pair of black satin umdies and a black camisole top that I could just about fit into. Although her feet were smaller than mine I got a pair of red strappy high heels that I could wear even though my feet hung over the back. The other outfit was a white ankle length lined skirt, a white roll neck jumper, white lacy undies and a white camisole. Another pair of white strappy shoes went with this outfit. I put these out on her bed and left.
I decided that Saturday night's National Lottery draw would be the catalyst for the mess and I thought out how it would work. I bought some tomato soup tins, some custard cartons and some ketchup bottles. and dropped them off at the house. On the Saturday I told my wife that I was going out with some friends for a drink and I would be back later. I got to the house with five minutes to spare and I took the food into the bathroom. It was perfect as it was tiled and had a shower cubicle at the end of the bath so easy to clean up. I then went down to wait the lottery. I had decided I wasn't going to mess about as I only had the one chance so I only had these two outfits to pick from.
I was going to pick the outfit with Dream Number, which for those of you not in the UK is seven numbers from one to nine picked one at a time. I decided that a number one would be the black outfit and a number two would be the white outfit. If neither number appeared then the last number would decided. 1, 2, 3 or 4 would be black and 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 would be white. I have to say my heart was beating wildly by the time the draw was started. First number rolled around and it was a 3. Second number rolled and it was an 8. Third number was a 9 and then the fourth number was a 2. It was going to be white and I went upstairs to the bedroom. Stripping off my clothes I put on the panties which did not cover me by this time! The camisole was a real struggle to get on but it finally fitted, just. The skirt was easy and the jumper fitted quite well. Finally I sat on the bed and put on the shoes. They were quite high and I struggled to get downstairs.
There was a little time before the main draw and I sat in the chair watching and feeling scared, excited and horny all at the same time. Our main draw is six numbers from 1 to 49 and then a bonus ball picked from the same numbers. I had decided to use the bonus ball and 1 - 9 would be nothing, 10 - 19 would be soup, 20 - 29 would be custard, 30 - 39 would be ketchup and 40 - 49 would be water. The chat before the draw seemed to go on for hours and then the numbers started. The first number was 11 and I imagined what I would be doing if that had been the bonus number. Then it was 49 followed by 47 and 16 and 12 and finally 40. My heart was in my mouth as the bonus ball appeared and it was 18. It was to be soup. I went to the bathroom and, with shaking hands, took the top off the three large tins. I stepped into the bath and sat down, straightening my skirt as I did so. I took the first tin and poured it slowly over the shoes. The second tin I poured into my lap where it formed an orange lake. The third tin then went over the front of the jumper staining it forever. I then realised it was pointless not using everything else so I squirted the three bottles of ketchup over any remaining white bits before tipping the three cartons of custard over my head. Then it was time to rub it all in and, before I really gave it any thought, I started ripping the skirt. At first the outer layer was ripped to the waist then the lining went the same way. The jumper was far too tough and I wished I'd brought some scissors. I just pulled it up and dragged the camisole down, snapping the shoulder straps easily. Finally I ripped open the knickers. Before finishing things off I ladled the mess from the bath over my head and then took myself in hand. Needless to say it didn't take long to finish off and I lay back exhausted.
It was only as I started to recover I realised I was not alone. Standing beside the bath was our neighbour and she had her mobile up to her eye taking a photo. OH MY GOD! Talk about dying of embarassment but she didn't say anything but carried on with the photos. Then she laughed out loud and said it was the funniest thing she had ever seen and left the room. I heard her going downstairs and I realised I was in a hell of a mess literally and metaphorically. I turned on the shower and stripped off the clothes before cleaning myself up, all the while trying to think of something to say. Eventually I was clean and I dried off before going into her bedroom and dressing in my clothes. I wondered if she had seen the other outfit but I put it away anyway before summoning up the courage to go downstairs.
I was amazed to find her sitting on the settee drinking some wine and she offered me a glass. I took it and muttered something about sorry and it wouldn't happen again etc. but she seemed to not be phased at all and just told me to sit down. I did but really couldn't look at her.
Eventually she did mention that she expected me to pay for the clothes and I came straight back to say of course. Then she said she was also going to make me 'pay' for what had happened and I wasn't so keen on that idea.
It turned out she had decided she didn't like where she was staying and had returned a week early which is how she found me out. Gradually I relaxed but I wondered what was to come and what she was going to do with the pictures on her phone.
messyalan

Postby alext » 22 Jan 2008, 10:27

Can't believe I'm the first one to reply to this story!

It's looking great so far messyalan, I really want to know what fate awaits our 'hero' at the hands of his neighbour :D
alext

Postby Messy_Lawyer » 19 Feb 2008, 13:37

I am also really enjoying this adventure, cannot wait for the next chapter!
Love chatting about wam all the time, messylawyer@yahoo.co.uk
Messy_Lawyer

Return to Reading Room