Hayley's Filthy Fantasy

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Hayley's Filthy Fantasy

Postby Hayley » 13 Jun 2006, 18:12

Okay, you asked what my dirtiest fantasy is...well, there are so many from humble pie fights to much more extreme ones! But you asked for a dirty one, so here goes, and don't say I didn't warn you!

I am angling to get into the local motorcycle gang - a group of rough leather and rubber clad men and sluts who love to play dirty. Sadly, I am a bit naive about just how dirty they are, so turn up to their base in bright red PVC biker jacket, mini-skirt and black thigh boots. All brand new and gleaming in the sun. My hair is washed and brushed, my make up perfect if a bit on the slutty side. As I wobble in on my stiletto heels, I can hear the girls giggling...

"So you wanna be an Outlaw?" asks a tattooed giant with long hair and a beard.

"Yes, please," I reply all bright and smiley as Kylie.

"Well, there are a few qualifications," says his colleague, a bald bloke wearing heavy motorcycle gloves and boots. "For a start, you mustn't mind getting your hands dirty..."

"Well, no, I don't" I reply a little uncertainly thinking of the manicure and nail job I've just had.

"And when we say dirty...we mean really dirty!"

The sluts are laughing. I get a feeling they know something I don't!

"Come here!"

The two guys grab me roughly by the arms and pull me outside to a muddy yard with a truly filthy motorbike in the middle of it. It is completely brown with suspiciously smelly mud , grease and oil. They push hard in the direction of the bike. So hard I nearly fall over my heels on the slippery surface.

My hand holds onto the bike for support. It is inches deep in greasy muck.

"Errr, excuse me, have you got a cloth?" I ask feebly.

"No, you'll have to use your hands!"

Within seconds the sludge has caked my fingers and nails and I'm wiping them on my jacket and skirt to not much avail. PVC isn't exactly absorbant. Nothing for it but to use my tight white vest top. The guys (there are about 12 now) laugh as the filthy handprints appear on the white silk. Without thinking, I wipe the sweat off my forehead, leaving a thick black mark. Another big laugh.

"Oh have I got grease on my face?" I ask innocently.

The leader approaches me as if genuinely concerned.

"You have now!" he guffaws taking a handful of used axle grease and splattering it right into my sweet little face and rubbing it in hard. Another big laugh!

I do my best to smile.

"Sorry," says one of the huge boobed slags at the guy's sides. "Don't worry, I'll wash it off."

And with that she picks up a huge bucket and throws it over me. I was stupidly expecting warm soapy water. Instead it was used sump oil, filthy and black and full in my face. It was followed by another - with lumps of black grease added - poured over my head and rubbed in my a rough leather-clad hand, whilst another pulls out the front of my vest top and starts shovelling oily mud down between my tits, making my nipples sharp as needles.

"Hey, she like it!" shouts one of the slappers. "Let her have it, guys!" And suddenly all hell breaks loose.

A dozen guys are wrestling me in the black oil and grease-choked mud, sitting on me, grinding my face into the deep muck. Some are now rubbing used grease into my tits and inside my knickers right into my bum crack making me moan with pleasure despite the indignity. They take that as a cue to get rougher still. My head is being yanked up by the grease-filled hair for another disgusting faceful of grease - this time right in my open mouth - and served with a smarting slap.

The next thing I know, four of them have an arm and a leg each and are carrying me to..where?... a work bench, slapping me down facefirst onto it like a landed fish. And soon I'm about to smell like one as well. It seems the gang have organised this well. Each has brought along a bucket of their most disgusting rubbish and take it in turns to let me have it. Rotten eggs, sour milk, fish guts get poured over me, inside and outside my clothing.

Then they pull my putrid panties down and flash my bare arse to loud cheers.

As two of them hold me down, the leader produces a thick leather strap about three inches across, decorated with studs. I don't even have time to worry about what will happen cos it does immediately! SLAP, SLAP, SLAP! He raines blows down on my bare arse over and over again.

After the initial shock and pain, my bum turns into two red hot glowing orbs, still splattered with grease and oil. My eyes are watering, and my mouth is wide open with the breathless pleasure of it. It is too good an opportunity for the leader to miss.

"Need to take a leak!" he laughs and whips out his cock. Without another word he sprays it right into my open mouth making me gag and gurgle. The other guys seeing that this is now okay (the leader gets to do everything first!) start getting their dicks out too and suddenly I am being sprayed with piss from every angle. It is running down my face, my hair, up my sore bum cheeks and trickling down my crack.

My yelps are rewarded with more sharp slaps on my arse (this time with the studded side of the strap..oooh...and a slap across the face for good measure. But none of them put their dicks away...

Instead, the leader takes his dripping dick and shoves it straight into my mouth. Then holding me by the hair, she starts to use my face as as a fucking machine, pumping into it remorselessly. It grows and grows until it is a rock hard log, with rough veins that batter my lips as it pounds into my mouth.

I've been able to deep throat guys since I was 18, so I can take it all the way down which is where it was going anyway - gagging or not. The gang away cheering, my ears are ringing and all I can taste is oil and cock.

Not long after though, I feel a hot spurt. He is coming, and he pulls out of my mouth to make sure I get a good facial. The crowd cheer. Again, what the leader does first, the guys can do second and suddenly everyone is queueing to get sucked off. The leader meanwhile has moved to the back. I feel my buttocks being parted and a thick gloved finger push into my arsehole. It's greasy so slides in well but coupled with the next dick down my throat, it makes me yelp - as best I can with a gob full of pork.

With his other hand he lifts up my arse, and then starts to slide his slippery cock into my fanny. Suddenly I am concertinaed with cock and being pounded both ends! This is too much for the audience who can't wait to be sucked off by the face fucking machine, and start wanking over me - spunk splattering my once pristine PVC gear. Others are using my hair to wank off in, another (what a perv!) is using my pocket!

Another hot spurt hits my tonsils then my face but my numb lips have no time to recover as the next one takes his place, plunging another thick pork sausage straight down my throat.

And the girls...well, they watched long enough and think it's time to decorate me more. A full tub of axle grease as a shampoo. A cab of black Hammerite paint to gloss up my arse, followed by endless spray cans of sticky paint all over whilst their boyfriends continue to piss and spunk over me and in me.

By the end, all the guys have been up as many holes as they want. My body is a reeking mess of mud, oil, grease, fish, sour milk, spunk, paint and piss. My hair is an unrecognisable lump. My lips so numb with friction I can't talk but just emit a spunky dribble.

My cunny has come a dozen times and aches with abuse. My arsehole is stretched and sore, and my buttocks have stopped glowing and settled for turning into a stormy sunset of bruised flesh. I am drained.

Again the four guys carry me off. this time to chain me upright to a post. They take my photo - filthy, fucked and falling apart. That will be my membership photo. I've made it into the gang.

Sorry, if I've shocked anyone!

Hayley xxx
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby stu08 » 13 Jun 2006, 18:23

wow awsome hayley
stu08

wow

Postby andy250 » 13 Jun 2006, 18:38

thats horny!!!! thats very horny!!!!!

give me more now!!!!!! you dirty little sod!!!!!!

Andy
andy250

Postby welshcakes » 13 Jun 2006, 19:54

Something tells me you've been giving this a great deal of thought.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 13 Jun 2006, 20:22

Wow! That was something else. May need to read it a few more times to be sure of the detail. Thanks for thinking that one up and sharing.
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby DELETED » 13 Jun 2006, 20:29

DELETED
DELETED

Postby gooeykez » 13 Jun 2006, 22:44

WOW, you sure know how to make a guy horny, i was almost at the point of commiting GBH on the bishop.
Thanks for a fantastic fantasy anymore that you have would be eagerly welcomed.
Very messy hugs and xx
Gooeykez
gooeykez

Postby tony » 14 Jun 2006, 00:04

Oh nice one Hayley! And I was going to have an early night! Now I just got to put on my "origonals" (Levis covered in all kinds of mess; oil, mud, blood, spunk, etc and never washed! as worn by "Hells Angels", info for the younger viewers) wet them, mess them and cum in them yet again! On reflection much better than an early night!

Just need to memorise the whole thing before I get busy!
tony

Postby Dumus » 14 Jun 2006, 12:05

OMG someone who is a filthy as me!!!
Damn I would love to be part of somthing like that :) I would like it if it was me recieving from a bunch of biker chicks though lol
Dumus

Postby Hayley » 14 Jun 2006, 12:45

Thanks for the compliments. There are plenty more like that, I assure you - as I said, I spend a lot of time alone in hotel rooms and the car! It's just having the time to type them out. However, it is great fun writing them!

Thanks for making me feel like a horny woman!
Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby googuy » 14 Jun 2006, 12:54

I don't think you need any help to feel horny Hayley

Great story
googuy

Postby mhalver » 14 Jun 2006, 18:36

Awesome! I'll be looking forward to more like that.
mhalver

Postby welshcakes » 14 Jun 2006, 22:16

When can we expect your next tome then, Hayley? My "wank bank" needs filling.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby muckypup » 16 Jun 2006, 20:34

Nice story Hayley, that was worth the wait. Can't wait to hear more :D
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby shredder » 17 Jun 2006, 23:07

Excellent story. Nice use of rhythm and simile throughout. :lol:

8)
Shredded messed jeans improve anyone's butt
shredder

Next