Hayley's Filthy Fantasy

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Postby Hayley » 18 Jun 2006, 01:31

Well I always did like the rhythm method.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby shredder » 18 Jun 2006, 02:46

Yeah, like that myself. In-out, Left-right, Up-down, all nicely ryhthmic. Mind you, I like the brass section of well, getting my horn blown and all that.

8)
Shredded messed jeans improve anyone's butt
shredder

Postby DecadentDoll » 20 Jun 2006, 13:44

Fucking lovely stuff hayley, not afraid to say it left me feeling a little ....moist lol. for want of a better word.

You minx!

x x x x
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby SlurrySlut » 23 Jun 2006, 00:47

Love the story Hayley, I do love it really filthy
SlurrySlut

Postby Hayley » 23 Jun 2006, 10:49

Moist is a lovely word, DD!

And thanks, will write more 'really filthy' stuff as soon as I have a momnt.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby BreastSlopster » 01 Jul 2006, 19:28

That was awesome... just awesome. It takes a LOT to shock me, and I liked it a lot!
"Gone philosophizin'... be back in an hour."
BreastSlopster

Postby Dumus » 10 Jul 2006, 09:09

Please Hayley MORE MORE MORE.
The more depraved the better.
I would love hear more about your farming expoits! Tell us about the time you were tied up beneath the cow taking a dump on you! :shock:
Or the time you got a job in the ambrosia custad and rice pudding factory, and all the workers gave you a special birthday treat! :lol:
Dumus

On the same theme

Postby messyalan » 08 Aug 2006, 21:13

I hope Hayley does not feel this is too much but it seemed in a similar vein. I wrote it some time ago for someone in particular but I have never published it, unitl now!
Michelle was not at all sure about this evening. It had all been arranged via the Internet and, although she was the instigator, she had never met any of these people before.
However, she was not going to hold back and had dressed for the occasion. A new set of undies in pure silk went on first. She had already bathed and put on her glamourous make–up. Her long dark hair was styled up on her head after a visit to the hairdressers that afternoon. The undies comprised of a cream lace thong, a lovely underwired lace bra making her 36C breasts stand up and firm, and a matching lace suspender belt held up her tan silk stockings. Next came a cream basque buttoned up the front with 30 little tiny matching buttons. She admired her breasts which were almost coming over the top of the basque. Next came the matching skirt which was very full and knee length. Finally the matching short jacket partially covering her breasts from view.
On her feet went a pair of cream suede heels which were higher than even she normally wore and a matching shoulder bag finished the outfit. She admired herself in the mirror and then looked at all the labels she had just cut out of the new clothes. She hoped the 1000 pounds would be well spent.
The doorbell went and she opened it nervously. Standing there was a good looking man dressed in leather trousers and a tight white t–shirt. She knew straight away that this must be the man she knew only as Dirty. He shook her hand and then kissed her lightly on her cheek before stepping aside to let her out. This might be all right she thought as she walked towards his car.
The drive was about half an hour and little was said as both were nervous. Finally they arrived at this large building in the middle of no where.
She got out and walked in with more confidence than she felt. Inside the place was really well lit in the middle but dark at the edges. She only had a moment to notice this as she was looking at the six men who stood in the middle of the room. All were dressed identically in white t–shirts and white shorts like they were out for a run.
Michelle started to feel nervous excitement as she walked towards them.
No one said a word but they all walked round and inspected her like she was an exhibit. One opened her jacket and poked her breasts while another lifted her skirt and rubbed her pussy through her thong.
Dirty then pushed them away and led Michelle over to the edge of the light where there were lots of buckets. He let her look but she had to ask him as some were difficult to identify.
He listed them and her stomach churned. There was two buckets full of runny cowshit, a bucket with 6 week old cream cheese which was runny, a bucket with week old milk which had lumps in, a bucket full of cold food from a kitchen which had been collected over two weeks ago and a bucket of grease from a kitchen.
He led Michelle away again and took her bag from her. He threw it to one of the men who immediately dropped his shorts revealing a large dick. He squatted down and dumped a large turd on the floor which he scooped up and dropped into her bag before closing it up. Michelle quivered.
A second man did exactly the same and she felt her head held tight. The man picked the shit up and brushed it across her lips. The smell was awful. Then, without warning, he smashed it down on her head and rubbed it through her hair.
With her head still held firm one man got the bucket of milk and dipped a glass in, pulling it out full of rancid milk. Michelle could see the milk was almost transparent apart from the lumps. The man gave her the glass and told her to drink it. She held it to her lips but she couldn’t so one man held her nose and the other forced open her mouth whilst the third tipped the glass up. She got a mouthful and was forced to swallow. She immediately threw it straight back up all over the floor. All that happened was they did the same again and this time she had to swallow two glassfuls.
She kept that down but for how long she wondered. Already there were dribbles of vomit down her suit.
Next came a glass full of rotting cream cheese. This was difficult to swallow as it was still quite thick. After two full glasses she threw up again and this time one of them caught it in a bucket. She was feeling quite ill.
Then a table and chair appeared and she was forced to sit. In front of her was put a plateful of the food leftovers. She could see two or three different vegetables, lots of sauces, some bits of eggs shell, some paper towels and lots of liquid. Then someone tipped a full ashtray over the top hiding it all. A knife and fork were put in her hand and she shook her head. She couldn’t eat that.
She was pulled to her feet and Dirty slapped her bottom very hard with a strap before sitting her down again. Still she refused to eat so she was dragged from the table and laid on the floor. Pinned down by two men a third took a bucket and poured it over her front. It was the cold lumpy grease which went straight through to her skin.
She was asked if she would eat and she still refused so a bucket of cowshit went over her this time. Still she refused so she was hauled up and her head held still while someone forced her jaws open. A large spoonful was selected and pushed into her mouth before it was clamped shut. She had no option but to chew and she heard the bits of shell breaking. She would have been sick again but she couldn’t open her mouth.
Again and again she was fed from the plate before washing it down with more milk. Finally it was gone and she was released. She wasted no time in bringing it all back up again and into the bucket which was getting full.
The second bucket of cowshit was brought over and her head forced into in while she was on her knees. Then the rest was poured over her back.
Lying her back down on the floor two men held her while the others ripped her clothes off one at a time. The jacket almost fell away rather than rip but the skirt was shredded. The basque really hurt her as they pulled it apart as it cut into her breasts as did her bra. Her knickers cut into her pussy as they ripped leaving her only in stockings and shoes.
Now the abuse really started. She was held by at least two men all the time while the others took it in turns to abuse her. The first shit in her mouth and when she tried to spit it out more was forced in. She was made to swallow it all before more came from someone else. Whilst this was going on most of the men peed over her. More shit was being smeared between her legs before Dirty stripped off and shoved his huge dick into her pussy. After a few minutes someone else took over and her pussy started to hurt from all the big dicks.
The bucket of vomit appeared and was trickled into her mouth until she threw up again. Finally she was released but only to turn her onto her knees and the same thing was done to her arse. First it was filled with shit before they took it in turns to stick their dicks in it.
Finally they were finished and she was full of spunk. They dragged her out through the door and across the yard before pushing down the bank into the ditch which was full of rotting shit. She lay there feeling totally abused and she listened to the cars all leaving. Now she would have to walk home in this state and it was just getting light.
At that moment she came in the most intense orgasm she had ever had.
messyalan

Postby Hayley » 10 Aug 2006, 18:55

Mmmm gross!

Not sure we want to do human shit on this forum, but if you want to PM me with any ideas please do! I can take a lot of punishment of all kinds

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby josie » 31 Aug 2006, 12:32

This is spooky, you should re-name yourself Psychic Hayley, your story is my ultimate fantasy (although unlike yourself im too bloody shy to print my others) :(
Last edited by josie on 02 Dec 2006, 16:49, edited 1 time in total.
no witty signature...signature
josie

Postby Hayley » 02 Sep 2006, 16:58

Perhaps we can share them in private sometime, Josie?

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby mhalver » 15 Nov 2006, 02:15

Any idea when we can expect the next installment, Hayley? I really enjoy the more extreme stuff that you write.
mhalver

Postby Hayley » 17 Nov 2006, 17:33

Yes, I must write another when I have time. I get very excited wriiting them. Any ideas for me...(best PM them!).

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Approval and disapproval.

Postby La Perla » 08 May 2007, 13:30

Having recently joined-in to enjoy the forum, I've only just read Hayley's Dirty Fantasy and the various follow-up tales/comments.

Hayley's story is great, shocking, exciting and a bit worrying. It's that painful strap that bothers me. I'm very happy with fantasy humiliation and all the slippery mess in the universe. However, the follow-up stories get a bit too much for a Splosh forum.

I consider that real pain, copraphilia, vomiting, bukkake and other extreme issues should be consigned to designated forums where those who are fascinated may be satisfied and no-one will risk being upset or offended.

See, that's how I can approve and disapprove at the same time! Cheers.
Make every day a messy day.
La Perla

Postby muckypup » 08 May 2007, 20:45

Ooooh I feel the wrath of Hayley coming on! :lol:

I can see your point, but I think the ethos of the site is pretty much anything goes within reason. Just good fun rather than being judgemental...
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

PreviousNext

Return to Reading Room