Hayley's Filthy Fantasy

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Postby Hayley » 09 May 2007, 10:10

Yes, one or two of the responses to my fantasy were a bit extreme. However you are all grown-ups and if you don't like what they say, just skip through it and move on to something else.

Unlike some forums I do not see it as our job to tell you what you can and can't read, what is right or wrong about sploshing/WAM or to judge what you are likely to be "offended" by (have you noticed by the way thati it is always other people who likely to be offended never the person actually making the complaint?). I people want to combine their messy activities with other fetishes, why not?

You are old enough to ignore the bits you don't like on this forum and enjoy the bits you do without me selecting them for you. Hopefully that way it will keep the forum varied, rather than the same people talking about the same subjects all the time.

Hayley

PS Not annoyed (quite chilled actually), just explaining...
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 09 May 2007, 18:57

Hayley wrote:
Hopefully that way it will keep the forum varied, rather than the same people talking about the same subjects all the time.

Well that's blown it.

Does that mean that we can't go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about bikinis?
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby Hayley » 11 May 2007, 09:57

Spinynorman and Frilly wrote:
Hayley wrote:
Hopefully that way it will keep the forum varied, rather than the same people talking about the same subjects all the time.

Well that's blown it.

Does that mean that we can't go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about bikinis?

Oh alright then!

Hayley

PS Loving the bath pics!
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 11 May 2007, 19:33

Hayley wrote:
Spinynorman and Frilly wrote:
Hayley wrote:

Well that's blown it.

Oh alright then!

Hayley

PS Loving the bath pics!

Thank you very much.
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Previous

Return to Reading Room