The Diary

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Diary

Postby Mr Green » 06 Dec 2007, 12:51

A short story. Or possibly the first part of a serial. It really is difficult to refrain from putting in jokes!! Thought I'd write something from a man's perspective.

"Hi darling," says Karen as I walk through the door. She gives me a lopsided smile and sticks her tongue out of the corner of her mouth. I freeze. Something's wrong. She's wearing a coat inside - that's odd. But that’s not it. I put my briefcase on the floor and feel my mouth go dry. Karen has my diary in her hand. Has she read all of it? She must have done. Shit. Why do I write everything in there? I can't stop myself, I suppose. I can get a hard-on just by scribbling down what I'm thinking about most days.
"Did you have a good day at work?" she says.
"Yeah." God, what is she doing? She tilts her head to one side and looks at her feet.
"I didn't go to work today. I thought I'd just sit at home and read."
I can feel my erection growing, and know she can see it through my cheap suit trousers.
"You've had a hard day. But I'm going to take care of you," she says.
"Yes?"
"I think you need to get out of those uncomfortable, horrible work clothes and into something more snug and comfy."
I don't know what she's up to. Is she playing games? Maybe she's disgusted and wants to leave me. I decide to play along. I go to the bedroom, strip, and fish about on the floor for my clothes.
"Not those clothes. I know what you feel comfy in."
She points to the bed. Laid out on it are a rubber skirt, a white vest-top and a pair of black knickers.
"Erm..."
"I want to watch you."
I can feel myself getting hard again. I feel embarrassed as I pull on the black underwear. Only they're not so black any more. And they feel damp.
"I had to change too. I've been touching myself all day. I must've come in those knickers about ten times."
I moan, and she hears, and smiles. I'm blushing, I know it. But I like the feel of the wet knickers against my cock. I pull on the skirt. It squeezes against my arse and makes a farting sound as I put it on. Then I put on the vest-top. There are huge damp patches under the arms and neck where Karen has sweated into it. She's been thinking about this. She must have gone out for a jog, or something. Or maybe all that wanking worked her into a sweat.
"Mm, you smell like me now," she says, taking one long sniff from my crotch to my face. "I think you need to sit down, you must've had SUCH a busy day!"
She pulls out a chair. She's glued a dildo to the seat.
"Oh, this is the only chair we've got, I'm afraid."
She puts her hand down her crotch and smears herself over the dildo. She presses on my shoulders, and my knees buckle. I pull the seat of my knickers to one side and try to sit. The dildo catches at first, but the added lubricant finally makes it glide up my arse.
"Don't you feel much more comfortable now?"
I can only manage a moan.
"Do you know what I want to do now?" she asks.
"I don't know."
"I want to rub my cum into your hair. I want you to smell like my pussy. Then maybe I'll fuck your face. Would you like that?"
I don't say anything. She knows I'd like that.
"You know, I'm not sure I'm really wet enough to really cover you." What does she mean? She brings a Tupperware box in from the kitchen.
"Do you know what's in here?"
I shake my head.
"I’ve been frigging myself over your diary for months. Every time I came, I wiped all the lubricant and cum into this box, and put it in the freezer. I defrosted it all today. Would you like to taste it?" She smiles again.
"You know, I think I'd like you to ask me to taste it. Say please. And mean it."
I don't say anything. My mind is buzzing.
"Mm, you'll love my cummy custard. I can feed it to you. Smell it."
I smell it. It smells like cum, with the sweet tang of lubricant. A drop sloshes over the rim as she pulls it back.
"Well?"
"I'd... like to taste it. Please."
"Pretty please?"
"Pretty, pretty please."
She dips two fingers in the ooze and presses them to my lips, like she's blowing me a kiss. I think I might explode. Her hand dives into the box and she rubs it into my hair. I can feel it dripping down my face. I start writhing in the chair and can feel the dildo rubbing up inside me.
"Do you like that? Answer."
"Yes. Yes."
"Good."
She up-ends the box over my head and the last of it plops out. Some dribbles over my eye, some runs over my nose.
She fishes in a draw and takes out a pair of handcuffs.
"Brace yourself."
She kicks the chair and I topple backward until my head hits the bed. It's soft. Karen cuffs my hands behind me. She moves the chair up and down, slowly, with her eyes locked into mine. I can feel the dildo fucking me. Then she takes her coat off. Underneath, she's wearing a short rubber dress. It's electric blue. I can hear her squeak when she moves, now. I stare at the hard outline of her nipples. Karen leans over me, and I can smell her breath. She runs her tongue over my lips, then puts a hand inside her dress and touches herself. With her other hand, she pulls over a carton of custard that's been sitting on the radiator.
"Ooh, I don't think I want to come in this dress. I want to come on your face."
She climbs onto the bed, lowering her pussy over me as she squats, inches from my face. She’s not wearing any knickers.
"Smell me."
I smell.
"I want to hear you really sniff."
I take a big sniff.
"Now kiss my pussy."
She lowers herself down, and for a brief second I can feel her moist, warm, hairy lips. She pulls away.
"No. I want you to really give my cunt a smacker. I want to hear you pucker up."
She lowers. She really is wet. I smooch her pussy and she moans. Then she relaxes, and the last thing I see before her buttocks press into my eyes is her raising the carton of custard over her head.
Mr Green

Postby captain sensible » 06 Dec 2007, 16:02

:shock: :D
Wowzers! That's a really, really hot story! And I like the way it just sort of stopped rather than actually finished - letting your readers decide for themselves what happened next!
"I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective."
captain sensible

Postby Squelch » 26 Dec 2007, 02:04

Nice one Mr G. I for one would be happy if this was part of a serial :D What else has she been storing away in the bedroom cupboards I wonder??
Squelch

Return to Reading Room