[Story] DD's Messing

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

[Story] DD's Messing

Postby Grey » 10 Jun 2006, 19:08

Long story short, I goofed in a post and didn't give DD the credit she was deserved for a comment, so I wrote this story by way of apology and early bday present.

---
DD squirmed slightly in her chair, the sensation of the ropes on her wrists and around her waist holding her in place. She felt the sweat forming a sheen on her skin underneath the skimpy pvc halter top that she had squeezed her breasts into and the warmth between her legs under the matching pair of pvc shorts she had on.

The first mess went over her head from behind. One minute she was leaning forward looking down at her chest and legs as she lightly struggled, the next her vision went a sea of brown as the thick chocolate pudding was poured over her head. She could feel it matting down her hair and splattering on her milky white thighs, the cool thick slippery goo teasing her with its touch as it slithered over her exposed skin. Lifting her head up she felt the stream landing on her forehead and washing over her face. Her nose filled with the smell of the chocolate and she had to open her mouth to breathe. Soon her mouth was filling with the chocolate and without her hands she bowed her head forward, some of the pudding coming out of her mouth, only then did she remember to swallow, tasting the sweet slop on her tongue. Finally she felt the pressure of the chocolate torrent end from her head and moved her head up, blowing through her nose to clear it from the drops of pudding.

Almost as soon as she got her bearings, all sound stopped, then was muffled and she could feel something creamy and gooey being rubbed around her head. Slowly the mess of custard cream pie was mushed into her red hair and mixed with the chocolate to make a brown, yellow and white slop that slowly ran in between her sweat slicked breasts and pooled at the bottom of the pvc halter, the warm sweet goo squishing up against the underside of her breasts. DD moaned, the sensations making it feel like her nipples were going to burst through the top. She longed for her hands to be free to massage the mess into her breasts, or even better to get her messer to do it for her.

Fingers scooped the cream out of her ears and she could hear footfalls as the prelude to the wave of thick oatmeal that went over her head next. It was still warm and so thick, it felt like she was being wrapped in a blanket. She felt fingers pulling the top of her halter open and the gooey mass of cooked oats slithering over the tops of her breasts. Practically panting as rivulets of oatmeal went over down over her nose and cheeks she savoured the senstaitons washing over her, but was quickly jolted out of it as the smell of cherries filled her hose and a wave of pie filling rolled over her head and splattered on her thighs. DD couldn't believe the feeling as the sticky syrup clung and slowly oozed over her, the feeling broken up by the lumpy cherries as they rolled and bounced over her body.

Opening her mouth and licking her lips slowly with her tongue as he breath came out in short, throaty gasps, she couldn't raise her head as she watched the hands holding paper plates covered in peanut butter smushed them down on her thighs and methodically rubbed them slowly from her knees up to her crotch. The oily brown goo was slowly rubbed deep into the skin from the top of her thighs towards her inner thighs. She felt her legs moving apart, she so desperately wanted the peanut butter everywhere and her prayers were partially answered as a third paper plate was smushed between her legs and exquistely and masterfully dragged slowly up over the front of the pvc shorts that she felt her hips moving forward for as much resistance as she could get before the plate slid upwards and rubbed peanut butter into the other slop covering her stomach.

Head lolling back now, she moaned as the hands firmly grabbed her left calf and lifted up her leg, then she yelped as it came down into a squishy mess that she knew from experience could only come from a creamy black forest torte fresh out of the fridge. The cherries and cream and moist dark cake oozed between each of her toes and tickled them with a number of sensations from the different consistencies. The hands picked up her other leg for a moment and she felt it squishing into a corresponding cake. Rubbing her feet around she made sure they were completely coated before giggling and kicking so that her feet were splashing around in the cakes before rubbing them up along the side of her legs. With all the other mess on her body, the feeling of the cream and goo being transferred from her toes to her legs sent shivers up her spine.

Snapping back to reality by the sensation of something on her head, she gasped in horror as she realized that her head was slowly being engulfed by a wave of warm liquid honey that was also going down her neck and back. Squirming in the chair she rubbed her thighs together, feeling the peanut butter turning into a warm sloppy goo on them.

Finally she felt a hand tug the top of the waist band of the shorts, and she opened her mouth in a silent scream of delight as the cool vanilla pudding was poured inside, hitting the warm skin and sending convulsions along her body as the pudding probed and squished around between her legs. DD's moaning got faster and louder until she realized several minutes later that she was still panting for breath and her arms were free as simply hanging by her side. Looking around, there was an inflatable pool in front of her filled with grape jelly and topped with a mixture of whipped cream and marshmallow topping. Standing up on wobbly legs she moved her way forward and getting down on her knees, she slithered into the mess on her belly letting it engulf her. Rolling over until she was completely covered in sticky gelatenous goo, she finally saw on the far wall, a large card saying "Happy Birthday have all the fun you want in there."

Scooping up some of the jam in her hand and sliding the hand down her cheek, neck, cleavage and down between her legs she silently muttered in her lilting Irish accent "You bet your arse I will..." and turned to more pressing matters at hand.
Grey

Postby Dreamer » 10 Jun 2006, 22:24

I don't think there's a person on the forum who won't be taking that, or at least an image thereof, to bed with them. Oh, yes.
------
Nath

Come with us now on a journey through space and time, to the world of the Mighty Boosh...
Dreamer

Postby Grey » 10 Jun 2006, 22:39

Dreamer wrote:I don't think there's a person on the forum who won't be taking that, or at least an image thereof, to bed with them. Oh, yes.

Thanks for the feedback, I do appreciate it. Hopefully DD will like it :wink:
Grey

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 Jun 2006, 19:55

Been out partying, just got back!!!

This story left me feeling quite sweaty, and sticky...and by god thank you for writing it :D it's ace!

*messy kisses*

DD x x x x x x
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Grey » 11 Jun 2006, 21:14

I'm glad that you liked it DD. I have been following the other threads and knew some little details to throw in for you :)
Grey

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 Jun 2006, 21:22

It's the little details that make everything perfect :D

the story really is very good, and a lot of fun. sounds like something i'd completely adore to make happen in real life!

x
x
x
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Scud01us » 03 Sep 2007, 11:17

just joined, and loved reading this little piece. I would love to help with the gunging...
And that is all I am willing to type right now
Scud01us

Postby DecadentDoll » 02 Oct 2007, 15:14

Love your signature scud...

just revisited this story, and am really gagging for a gunging right now.... *starts making a shopping list*
DecadentDoll

Postby muckypup » 03 Oct 2007, 18:18

Is there anyone who wouldnt like to do this to DD? ;) Great "story"
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Return to Reading Room