Splosh! Gave Me This.

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Splosh! Gave Me This.

Postby Squelch » 20 Jul 2007, 13:51

Remember when you first showed me a copy of Splosh!? The cover girl wore baked beans and very little else. I was shocked. It was brave of you to show me that magazine, but you could not have imagined the pleasures it would bring.

That evening we raided the larder, sat in the bath naked and smeared ourselves with the contents of two tins of custard. It was hardly Splosh! material, but it left me so horny. When we made love you said my pussy rode your cock like an oil soaked velvet glove. I’ll never forget you telling me that.

Remember when we got properly messy for the first time? I wore a white blouse and skirt, you were in tee shirt and shorts and you started by cracking an egg and letting the cold yolk slip down my back. It sent a shiver of anticipation right through me. You made me raise my arms and slipped more yolks down my sleeves and then undid my top buttons to fill my bra cups with yet more egg. It was the first time I had felt excited about cold wet clothing next to my skin.

Then you stood me up, bent me forward and lifted my skirt. I thought you were going to spank me until you pulled out the waistband of my knickers and I felt something cold and wet dripping over my bottom. When all those baked beans plopped into my knickers I laughed so hard I had to hold on to you. Do you remember? And you hadn’t even finished. My poor, sagging panties were leaking bean juice all over the floor and you emptied a pot of jam into them! When I sat down and the orangey-red mush squished out around my thighs, you asked if I felt orgasmic. I just burst out laughing again. I didn’t stop laughing until you slid your hand down the front of my pants and started playing with my bean-filled pussy. That soon shut me up.

I was desperate to end up like a proper Splosh model that evening. To be covered from head to toe, clothes in ruins and everyday-dignity in tatters. I knew you wouldn’t disappoint me. You shampooed my lovely hair with rice pudding, custard and treacle and left it hanging in filthy strips like lumpy rats tails. That felt so fucking rebellious and I just sat there giggling whilst you did it.

And why did I feel so horny when you ripped open my blouse and helped yourself to handfuls of my tits? Other girls would be livid at that! Maybe it was because I knew you were going to let them hang over my bra, coat them in chocolate sauce and tease my nipples with your tongue. Remember how I nearly pulled off your ears with excitement before pushing your face down into my mush filled knickers? I was practically begging you to suck and fuck me there and then, but you had other ideas.

‘Get down on the floor,’ you said. So I slid into the pool of slop and sat there cross-legged looking up at you like the obedient bitch awaiting her master’s command. That warm porridge was so creamy and glutinous. I remember the weight of it on my face and head before it quickly slipped down my body; I remember it pouring down my arms, over my boobs and down my back; I remember the hollow splattering noise it made filling my knickers when I reached down and pulled out the waistband in a disgustingly unladylike way. How could I forget those sensations?

You said I looked so hot sitting there like that with my eyes glued shut. I was in another world. Even when you hosed me down with tomato ketchup and tipped a bag of flour over my head, I just sat there laughing. I had no idea you were stripping naked right in front of me, doubtless mesmerised by my jiggling boobs, as I chuckled away to myself. And then you were in the pool with me, kissing me hard on the lips and patting the cone of flour on top of my head into my once-pretty hairdo.

No doubt you enjoyed that little blow job too. I enjoyed giving you it, all the while feeling your fingers on my scalp, working my hair into a ball of sticky dough.

Remember when I tried to open my eyes? They were stinging a little and I recall thinking how the filthy gunge was depriving me of my senses one by one. My nostrils and ears were blocked and now my eyes wouldn’t open. I felt vulnerable and then you gently wiped away the mess from my eyelids. That little act was just so sexy of you. It made me feel gooey inside. I knew we would be making love shortly but I didn’t want this sensation to end. I pulled you down into the pool and we spent ten, maybe twenty, gorgeous minutes rolling around coating each other in the filthy glop, giggling all the while.

When you eventually did roll me over and slid your cock into my sopping wet slit, neither of us could see, hear or smell each other. We were just two food-blobs fucking in a pool of slop. It was primal. It was the sexiest thing we had ever done together, and when you came, deep inside me, we just lay there revelling in the sensation.

Without Splosh! this might have remained a subconscious fantasy for me. Thank you for showing me it that day: I love you. J xxx
Squelch

Postby muckypup » 20 Jul 2007, 20:26

Superb "story", it had a great flow to it (no pun intended). Really enjoyed that one, hope to hear more soon :)
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby jammed06 » 20 Jul 2007, 23:25

think the word "wow" sums that up. made me get a warm tingly feelin in my body, and all of a sudden my mind was at ease. brilliant!
I've upgraded to a "Woody Status" could you?
jammed06

Return to Reading Room