Hayley The News Reporter

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Hayley The News Reporter

Postby custardwellies » 08 Jun 2006, 15:39

Hayley,

Thought of a little story that you might like!

Hayley has just landed a job for the local T.V. station and her first assignment is to interview a cattle farmer who has upset all the locals because of the bad state of the farm he has 250 cows and does not do enough in the way of keeping the yard clean the flies and smell is upsetting everybody and the media starts getting calls from local residents.

The farmer apparently invites SPSH news to the farm for a interview, and Hayley the new girl gets the stinky job, anyway Hayley is debriefed and will go prepared she has a full yellow waterproof pvc suit and rain hat and of course her brand new blue hunter wellies which have never been used there is no way this girl was going to get any muck on her lovely skin or hair.

Hayley arrived on the farm on a wintery November Monday morning and it had been raining all weekend she was not worried as she was prepared for it! She stepped out the news land rover and the mud sorry shit came up to the buckle on her shiny new hunter wellies, the smell was rancid but no problem for the new girl she slowly waded across the yard looking for Mr King the farmer.

As she kept wading across the farm yard she noticed the shit was lapping over the top of her brand new wellies she panicked and stopped at this time the farmer shouted from the other side of the farm “piss off I told your boss I did not want a interview now I am going to show you” Hayley panicked and tried to run away but she was stuck fast her shiny blue wellies had disappeared in to soft smelly cow shit and it was now above her knees, she could feel the shit filling up her posh shiny wellies she is not a happy girl, as much as she tried to move she was just sinking deeper.

At this time Hayley noticed that the farmers 3 sons had backed tractors on to the yard each tractor had a muck spreader trailer mounted on the back , Hayley just knew she had been set up the smell was now unbearable and before she could beg for mercy there was a sudden downpour of shit it only took 20 seconds but she was now absolutely covered her yellow rain suit was now completely brown she was covered in 3 tons of shit! The farmer was hysterical with laughter and now started to feel for Hayley, He invited her in to his house to use his shower and promised her a cup of tea and a proper interview in the comfort of his lounge.

The next day Hayley’s boss asked if she could cover the red nose day events and the local cream pie factory and of course Hayley said of course I can.

That’s another story.
custardwellies

Postby Hayley » 08 Jun 2006, 16:07

Great stuff....

Another one to print off and take to bed. I shall sleep well tonight.

Will be copying stories either to the Free House or their own Forum soon so they don't get 'lost'.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Return to Reading Room