The Fate of the Rest

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Fate of the Rest

Postby qdaved » 07 Jul 2007, 22:23

Phew, I'm not sure what I'm getting myself in for here. This is the first installment of a sequel to The Fete of Miss Blossom. Just build up here, as before.

I have a grand project planned involving combining the first story, this sequel and further writing to form one single work. I'll leave you to figure out what a work of such scope would be called. I believe something upon these lines has been planned once before, but never completed. I don't know whether or not this will be completed either, but I'll try, and encouragement will help ;)

Anyway, here's the story.

It had been a long few months, thought Daisy, as she stared out of the window at a pair of mangey grey pigeons pecking about in the garden. It was early evening, leaden clouds were on the move, gathering in the grey sky in an ominous manner. The brief time after leaving school had been full of incident, as cathartic a time for her as it is for anyone. Her friends and her had all moved on and there had been lots of changes in her life, in every facet of her life in fact.
She, like many of her contemporaries, had decided to delay going to university in order to raise some more funds, and to that end had a part time job in a local department store. The work was not difficult and it payed well, she got on well with most of her co-workers without being overly friendly, but the overiding emotion the job inspired was boredom. On the one hand she was desperate to leave for the bright lights and excitement of university, but on the other hand there were certain very special delights that she would leave behind with a great deal of regret.
Daisy sighed deeply.
She had lost touch with a lot of her old schoolmates, the majority of which she couldn't care less about, but she had made sure to keep up with her close friends, and with one group in particular. However with the myriad of commitments that everyone had these days meant that opportunities to see them were strictly limited. Tonight, therefore, was a night to be savoured. For once all the old gang were in town and for once they were all free at the same time.
Daisy continued staring at the brainless birds meandering round on the grass and lost herself in her own thoughts. Finally she roused herself from her brown study and busied herself getting ready. She bustled about in a nervy way, a slight hand shake betraying her anxiety. It was as if she was preparing not for a casual night of drinks with the girls, but for some other, perhaps more sinister purpose.
She pulled on a light jacket, opened the door, decided it looked like rain, went back inside for an umbrella, changed out of her jacket into her long coat and set out hurriedly to make her asignation.

The sun was setting as Daisy approached the bar. She paused in front of the building and looked up at the tall, brooding brick facarde. The gathering darkness lent it an almost sinister air. She took a deep breath, pushed open the door and walked in. She looked around the room, half of the tables had people sitting at them, but a cursory glance revealed that she was the first to arrive. This was not surprising, her apprehension had resulted in her being a full ten minutes early.
Daisy went up to the bar, ordered a gin and tonic and took a large swig. She walked towards an empty table, changed her mind and sat down at a different one, took another large gulp and glanced around from side to side. Her whole demenour radiated uncertainty. She took out her phone and made a call whilst drumming her fingers on the table. A dozen rings did nothing to calm her down, but at last a voice answered.
"Hi, I'm there...no, they're not here yet...yeah...just some reasurance I guess...ok...ok...yes, you're right...ok...thanks, babe, you're amazing. Bye." A happier Daisy hung up and sat back and continued sipping her drink.
She was again deeply lost in thought, staring at a ring left on the tabletop by a previous occupant's pint, when someone hailed her.
"Daiz! Hi!" She started and looked up with a smile.
"Fran! Great! Good to see you!" They hugged then stood back and regarded each other.
The new arrival was a young brunette of medium height, beaming with a dazzling smile and sparkling brown eyes, the face of a bubbly girl who was always out to have a lot of fun. Fran was very curvy in all the right places without having a figure that could ever be considered plump and was currently standing with arms akimbo with her head on one side.
"Damn, Daiz, how are you doing, girl?"
"Not bad Fran, not bad at all. How about you?"
"Good, apart from one thing, I'm gasping for a drink. You want anything?"
"I'd love another G&T, please."
She walked over to the bar as an excited and somewhat reasured Daisy returned to scanning the room. Almost immediately she recognised another person heading towards her. This girl was also a brunette, a quite stunningly attractive one. She was short, slim and perfect in every way. She had also developed a rich, brown natural tan since Daisy had last seen her.
"Hi Daisy!" she said perkily with a wink.
"Hello Laura, good to see you again!" The two girls exchanged air kisses as Fran walked gingerly back to the table burdened with an armful of drinks.
"Hi there, Laura," she said proffering her a glass, "I saw you coming in so I took the liberty of getting you this."
"Thanks Fran, much appreciated as always!" Daisy was also given a briming glass to match the already empty one sitting by her left hand.
"Thanks, I'll get the next round in," she said.
"So," said Laura, "I don't thing I've seen either of you in months. What on earth have you been up to? Are you still at the shop, Daiz?"
"Mmmm," replied the blonde, "still working away." She pulled a face. "It's still really, really boring as well."
"I'll bet it is!" said Fran, "but you'll be much better off when you get to uni - my finances are streched already."
"How are you getting on? Was it French you were doing?" enquired Daisy.
"Mais oui!" she replied, "uni's so cool, the course is a bit hard though."
"Ha!" interjected Laura, "you think your course is hard, what about mine? Maths is going to be increadibly hard!"
"True," said Fran, "I don't blame you putting it off for a year. What have you been doing with yourself while you've bee waiting?"
"Well I'm going to be working like Daisy for a little while, doing office stuff. But for the last six weeks I've been in India."
"Well that exlpains the tan," said Daisy, "it really suits you."
"Why thank you darling," smiled Laura, striking a mock supermodel pose before blowing her a pretend kiss.
"How was it over there?" asked Fran.
"It was totally amazing, I took loads of pictures, I'll have to show you them sometime. I saw elephants, tigers, it was brilliant. Anyway, where's Alice got to? She's at uni with you, isn't she Fran?" She nodded.
"Yeah, doing English. We see quite a lot of each other down at the student bar."
"Speak of the devil," said Daisy, nodding towards the door of the pub.
Alice may have been late, but her arrival was as dramatic as always. She was raven haired and this contrasted starkly with her pale, almost luminous skin. She had large bossoms and was reasonably slim, but this was exagerated by her towering height as she was over six feet tall. Her eyes were a piercing pale blue and her colouring and her almost etherial beauty gave her the air of an old fashioned vamp. she moved over to the party on her endless shapely legs and completed the quartet of friends.
For half an hour or more the four girls talked excitedly about what had happened in the time that had elapsed since they had last seen each other, their plans for the future, and also of old times and old friends. They were all wrapped up in their conversation, all except Daisy who was still a little distracted. She glanced at her watch, bit her lip. At last she saw the glasses around her were empty, and stood up with the intention of purchasing another round of drinks.
Whilst at the bar she looked around a little anxiously, before giving a slight nod to a distant figure and returning to her table with the eagerly awaited booze.
"You know what we should do while were all in town," Daisy announced to the rest of the group as soon as she was back sitting down, "we should have a party, you know, like we used to, with just us four, it'll be great fun!" Her suggestion was recieved with much enthusiasm, this was certainly a good idea. However, there was a fly in the ointment.
"But where will we have it?" asked Laura, "we always used to hold our party when one of our families was away so that we had a house totally to ourselves. My folks are around all week."
"Mine too," said Alice.
"So are mine," said Fran.
"Hmmm... so are mine," said Daisy, "that's a shame, it won't seem the same if there are parents and such around, getting in the way." They pondered glumly for a few seconds. A voice broke into their collective reveries, a familiar voice but one that they'd not heard in a while.
"Well hello there girls, long time no see."
"Miss Blossom!" the girls cried in unison, their mouths open in surprise.
"What are you doing here?" asked Alice.
"Well I do have a life outside of Sploshington Girls' School," replied the statuesque blonde with a smile, "and I fancied a drink so I came to the pub." Fran laughed.
"Sorry Miss Blossom, I think we're just all a little startled to see a teacher drinking in a bar," she said. The teacher laughed.
"Well don't tell Mr. Brown!" she said jokingly, "and call me Bess. You lot are proud alumni, not lowly subservient pupils anymore."
"Okay Bess," said Laura obligingly.
"So what are you girls doing here, anyway?" she asked.
"Well," said Daisy, taking the lead, "we all happen to be in town for the week, we haven't seen each other for a while so we've all got together for a night out. In fact we were just talking about having a party for just the four of us, but we're struggling to find a venue."
"A party, eh?" she thought for a minute. "Well in truth my social life isn't as full as it might be, so I'm free all week given that school's on half term. Why don't you girls come over to my place to have your party?"
"Oh no," said Fran, "we couldn't possibly impose."
"Impose?" said Bess, "don't be ridiculous, you wouldn't be imposing at all, it'd be saving me from another evening of Bridget Jones and icecream. I'd love to have you over, I haven't had a proper party in ages."
"Are you sure?" asked Alice.
"Of course! How's Thursday sound?"
"Thursday's halloween," said Daisy, "come on, lets do it, we could make it fancy dress too."
"Yes, that sounds like a great idea." said Bess. The other three started to warm to the idea now.
"Okay, if you're sure it's not too much trouble," said Laura.
"Yeah, it'll be fun," said Alice.
"Yeah, why not," said Fran.
"There's only one condition," said Bess in an ominous voice. The girls expected to hear something like a strict end time of midnight, or a caution about messing up her house, or something of that nature. However, what came next was somewhat unusual.
"I haven't forgotton that it was you four on the charity committee that were behind my sliming at the school fete. It was you that got the pool, the gunge, et cetera. So if you come to my house for a party then I want to have a little revenge on you." They looked at her with extreme uncertainty.
"Revenge?" said Alice dubiously.
"Yes, revenge," said Bess. "Don't worry, nothing too extreme, just a couple of party games, it'll be fun."
"Hmmm, I'm not sure about that," said Fran.
"I think it sounds exciting," said Daisy, with perhaps a tad too much enthusiasm, "come on, we always used to play party games, it'll be just like old times."
"Well..." said Laura.
"Come on," pleaded Daisy, "where's your senses of adventure? Have we all become old women since leaving school?"
"I suppose a party would be pretty cool," said Alice.
"Of course it would!"
"And this will be our last chance to have one for ages," said Laura.
"It certainly will!"
"Well count me in," said Fran decisively.
"Okay, me too," said Alice.
"What form exactly will this revenge take?" asked Laura.
"Well you'll just have to wait to find out," replied Bess with a wink.
"Weeeeell okay then," said Laura, sounding extremely unsure of herself, "if you three are in then I guess I'm in as well."
"Splendid!" cried Bess.
She and Daisy exchanged a secret glance. A trap had been set. The first stage of a plan had been completed.
qdaved

Postby qdaved » 10 Jul 2007, 00:33

Part two, the last bit of setup before the real deal.

The girls' night out was a great success, much alcohol was consumed, many stories were told and many laughs were had. The following day (after hangovers had been fully recovered from) found Daisy and Laura indulging in some much needed retail therapy. They had made assaults on a huge number of shops in the town centre and the vast array of bags of all shapes and sizes that they carried in their arms were their trophies. Currently they were in a shoe shop and had already tried on at least half the stock.
"I don't know, these look nice but they're really uncomfortable," said Laura of a pair of red heels.
"Are you sure they're the right size?" asked Daisy.
"Yeah, I think so. Sometimes I'm different sizes in different shops though."
"Me too, that's really annoying."
"Well they don't have these in any other sizes anyway, so that's that." So saying she deposited the shoes on the ever growing reject pile.
"Your turn then Daisy, what are you trying on?"
"I've got a pair of boots."
"Woah! Look at those!" exclaimed Laura. Daisy took the boots and put them on. They were a good fit. Laura and Daisy admired them for a few moments.
The boots were made of dark, black leather. The heels were thin and narrow, and slightly fluted, they were tall too, around five inches high. The toes narrowed to a point, but not so as to pinch her toes. The shafts of the boots were nicely balanced between stiff and yielding, and clung to Daisy's supple calves deliciously and there were zips coming half way up. The tops of the boots came up to right below her knees. They were devastatingly ravishing boots, twin tall masterpieces in leather.
"These are nice," breathed Daisy in a low whisper.
"They're not really you Daisy," said Laura, "not really the sort of thing you usually wear. And they don't look particularly comfortable."
"These are actually very easy to wear," replied Daisy as she flexed her right foot, enjoying the sight of the black leather creasing, and liking the sensations caused.
"I like these a lot," she said decisively, "I'm definitely going to buy them."
"Well I can't deny that they look good and dramatic," said Laura, "but I can't imagine what you'll wear them with." A little secret smile played across the face of the blonde as she gazed at the boots that were soon to be hers.
"I think that these are a little more practical," said Laura, preparing to don her next choice of footwear, "and they look good too."
"They certainly do," agreed Daisy.
She had picked up a pair of cowboy boots in bright baby pink. They came up to her calves, had a small heel and some pretty detailing on their sides. They were indeed a lot more practical looking than her friend's choice, and they were a much better fit than anything else she'd tried on in this shop.
"Those are cool," said Daisy
"Yee-hah!" cried Laura, and kicked her legs in the air. "I think I've found the perfect buy for me here."
"Great," said Daisy, "let's pay up and get out of here. I'm exhausted."
"Me too," said her companion as she took off the boots and put on her old shoes, "I think it's time to grab a coffee."
"I think you read my mind, Laura. Let's head for a Starbucks." And with that the two completed the transaction, thus adding two more bags to their already considerable burdens and staggered off on a quest to find refreshment.
Once they had found a coffee shop, deliberated over the choice of drinks, finally decided, then changed their minds, then finally decided again, then retreated to a table in a corner with their beverages away from the glowering gaze of the now annoyed barrista, Daisy broached a new topic of conversation.
"Have you thought about what you are going to wear on Thursday?" she said.
"No, not yet," replied Laura, "I haven't had any ideas at all yet. I'm always rubbish at thinking up costumes. How about you?"
"I've got mine sorted actually."
"Really? That was quick. So what is it?" asked Laura, eagerly.
"Well it's going to be a surprise," said Daisy with a hint of intrigue, "but rest assured it'll be worth the wait."
"Sound's ever so mysterious Daiz, I'm sure you'll be a knockout. I'm still stuck, though," she said glumly.
"I've got an idea," said Daisy, "if you're interested."
"Oh yes? Well given my general uselessness and lack of inspiration, I am most definitely interested."
"Well," said Daisy, "I thought that after you bought those boots today, how about going as a cowgirl?"
"Hmm...," said Laura, "It'd be fun to have an excuse to wear my new boots. But what about the rest of the costume?" Her friend sighed.
"Honestly, you really do have zero imagination. All you need is a denim mini - and I know that you have at least three - and some sort of checked shirt. That red one you have will do. You tie it in a knot and there you are, the only other thing you need is a cowboy hat. Robert is your father's brother." Daisy looked smugly satisfied whilst Laura looked slightly embarrassed.
"Well it would be a nice costume, and you certainly make it sound easy," she said, "but there's still one problem."
"Oh?"
"I don't have a hat!" she exclaimed.
"Come on Laura!" cried Daisy, "all that means is you have to buy one, and here we are on a shopping trip." She slurped the remains of her drink. "Now finish your coffee and let's go on a hat hunt. I know just the place to go." Laura obeyed the commanding order from her companion, the two quitted their respite and resumed their epic shopping spree.

The tall dark figure crept slowly down the corridor. It was dressed all in shapeless black, which made it hard to see in the darkness of the house. Its footfalls were silent. Inch by inch the sinister figure travelled along, keeping close to the wall. A ray of moonlight shone through a nearby window and glinted on the shiny object held in its gloved hand. A knife! A long, sharp butchers knife. The figure reached the end of the corridor and paused for a second. It tensed up. Then all of a sudden it pounced, jumping round the corner, the knife scything down in a terrible arc to strike its innocent victim.
Fran screamed in terror.
"Don't be silly!" cried Daisy, "it's only a film." Fran laughed at herself now, embarrassed a little at her overreaction to the events she had just witnessed on the T.V. screen.
"Sorry Daiz," she said, "I always get like this watching horror movies. It was pretty scary though you have to admit."
"Nonsense," protested Daisy, "that wasn't frightening at all. You'd be scared if you were watching Postman Pat!"
"Postman Pat is scary! The cat's half the size of him, it's probably a puma or something, just biding its time before reverting back to its jungle wildness and ripping Pat's head off!" The two girls laughed at the absurd image that Fran had conjured up.
"Okay Fran, have it your way," said Daisy, "Postman Pat is a show with a ticking time bomb in it. I still don't think this movie is very scary though."
"Maybe not. Hey, it does give me an idea though for Thursday night, though."
"Oh really?" said Daisy, suddenly very interested, "what costume are you planning on wearing?"
"Well I thought in keeping with the Halloween theme," continued Fran, "I'd wear the black robe and the white mask and be the Scream killer. I could even make a fake knife out of cardboard and tinfoil."
"Mmmm...," said Daisy looking very dubious, "that sounds alright..."
"You seem doubtful," said Fran.
"Well it'll cover you up completely, we want to see you," said Daisy, embarking on a rant. "Masks are always really awkward to wear and I bet that you'll have taken it off within half an hour of the party starting. And the robe will probably be really hot as well so soon after that you'll be taking that off and you wont have a costume on at all."
"Maybe you're right Daiz," sighed Fran, "I suppose it wouldn't be the most comfortable thing to wear. Hmmm...what else could I dress up as?" Her eyes wandered around the darkened living room in which the two girls were snuggled up for their movie night. she alighted on the remains of their impromptu pig-out from a few minutes before.
"I know!" she cried, "old pizza face! I can dress up as Freddy Krueger from the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. Jeans, shirt, a bit of makeup, it'll be cool!"
"That's better, I guess," said Daisy."
"You still don't sound convinced."
"Well it's not very sexy, is it? I think that it'd be cool for all of us to properly dress up. You remember how we used to do, in our short skirts and tiny tops? We thought we were so cool back then."
"Yeah, we were all of fourteen years old then. It was a lot of fun and I suppose It'd be nice to do the party properly old school. But anyway, I'd be cross dressing as Freddy Krueger, and cross dressing's sexy." Daisy aimed a cushion at her and missed.
"Don't be daft!" she said, "you know what I mean." Fran giggled.
"Okay, okay," she said, "I'll be serious. I'll probably use that old 'witch' fancy dress kit from a couple of years ago. The witches hat, the cloak, the toy broomstick..."
"That could work," said Daisy, "but how are you going to make it look sexy?"
"I've got a few ideas," said Fran, "but you'll just have to wait to see them." A wicked smile spread across her face.
"That look on your face tells a thousand stories," said Daisy, "I'm sure you'll end up looking good."
"Well I'll do my best. But how about you? Have you got anything planned?"
"Oh yes, oh yes indeed," said Daisy with a grin.
"Well do tell," said Fran, "I want to know what I'm going to have to compete with. How sexy are you going to be?" Daisy looked very enigmatic for a moment.
"I've got my costume all sorted out, don't you worry," she said, "and though I say so myself it'll definitely be sexy enough."
"I'm intrigued," said Fran. Daisy just smiled and the two turned back to watching the film.

A couple of days later Daisy was once again gazing out of the window and once again the weather reflected her mood. The sky was overcast, a slate grey slab seemed to be hanging above the whole town, not doom laden, but merely casting a slight pall over the day. She had a problem, one that had been nagging at her for a while now, but one that she just couldn't think of a way to solve. What if she? no, no, that wouldn't work at all. How about? No, that was just stupid.
Daisy sighed and rested her chin on her head as she descended deeper into her gloom. Suddenly she was startled out of her reverie by the sharp chirruping of the telephone. Who could this be, she wondered. She ran to the hallway and answered the call.
"Hello?" she said.
"Hi, is that Daisy?" a voice replied.
"Alice!" said Daisy, I was just thinking about you."
"I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not!" Alice said jokingly.
"So what can I do for you?" asked Daisy.
"Well you know the Halloween party at Miss Blossom's - sorry, Bess' - house tomorrow?"
"Yes," Daisy replied, her attention riveted on the conversation now.
"And you know it's fancy dress?"
"Yes", she said, her excitement building.
"Well I can't think of a costume for the life of me. I downsized my wardrobe a couple of months ago and threw out all my old and wacky clothes so I don't have much to work with."
"Okay," Daisy hoped that Alice was going to say what she thought she was.
"So if you're not doing anything I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to a fancy dress shop and help me pick out a costume to wear." Excellent! thought Daisy, but she concealed her joy from her friend.
"Of course I'll come with you," she said, "shall I meet you in half an hour?"
"Sounds good to me," said Alice, "see you soon."
"Bye."
Daisy punched the air. The pieces of the jigsaw were falling in to place, and her problem seemed to have melted away. Indeed the clouds seemed to sense her new found happiness, and began to slowly roll away to reveal the blue sky behind.
The fancy dress shop that was the venue for their assignation was large and well stocked, all the better for the girls' purpose. The two split up and hunted through the myriad rails of clothes, each searching for suitable outfits for the party. Alice meandered somewhat, picking up costumes that were clearly unsuitable just because she liked the look of them, whereas Daisy was a lot more focused, dispassionately sorting through clothes and ruthlessly discarding those that didn't meet with her approval.
Alice picked up an costume and held it up against her. Yes, this was a definite possibility, she thought, and put it to one side. A moment later she alighted on another outfit that she liked, and added that to the pile as well. After a few minutes she had found a third set of clothes and decided that it was time to start trying things on. She therefore summoned Daisy to act as a judge, who had apparently been a little more discerning and had only selected only one costume, and disappeared behind the curtain into the small changing room.
A good deal of rustling and struggling noises came from behind the screen for a couple of minutes before sweeping it aside and revealing herself.
"Ta dah!"
The first outfit was a bright scarlet devil costume, a calf length dress, a cape, a pair of short curved horns on a hairband and a small red plastic trident which she held in a gloved hand.
"Wicked!" said Daisy.
"Wicked!?" exclaimed Alice, "have we suddenly been transported back to 1988? You can't say wicked!"
"Sorry," said Daisy, "but seriously, it does look alright."
"Mmmm...," said Alice, "it's not bad, but the dress doesn't fit all that well."
"Would a belt help?"
"No, probably not, it's just not at all the right size."
"Oh well, maybe the next one will be better."
"Let's hope so," said Alice, as she prepared to disappear again, "see you in a moment." The transitionry time was much shorter and there didn't seem to be nearly as much as a struggle. Before the curtain was drawn back however there started to emanate strange eerie noises from the cubicle.
"Wooo! Woooooo!" The curtain was thrust aside to reveal that Alice was now dressed as a ghost, an archetypal white sheet job, with holes for the eyes and few other distinguishing features.
"Wooo!" continued the tall girl, waving her arms about in a haunting fashion.
"Aaagh! Spoooooky!" said Daisy, getting into the spirit of things. The girls both laughed.
"So what do you think?" asked Alice, "I think it looks cool, kind of like an old school Halloween outfit, and it's much more comfortable too."
"It's OK," replied her friend, "definitely keeping within the theme of the party. But you look a bit like you're wearing a sack to be honest, you could do with something a little more sexy. Besides, these days people might think that you're dressed up as a member of the Ku Klux Klan rather than as a ghost." Her critique seemed to persuade Alice to go off this costume somewhat.
"Yeah, maybe you're right," she said, "it is a bit shapeless. And there are loads of other outfits in the shop to choose from. Right, if it's sexy you want then it's sexy you've got, just wait till you see this next one!" So saying she retreated back into the dressing room once more. Another period of waiting was observed, and yet more struggling sounds came from behind the barrier of dark blue material, perhaps signifying a greater degree of difficulty this time around.
"Right, I think this is on properly," called out Alice.
"Come on, I'm dying to see what you look like," said Daisy.
"Okay here we go." She stepped out of the cubicle and showed off her latest choice of apparel with a few provocative poses. Daisy stood back and examined her. The bright neon orange lycra shorts, the skimpy white cotton tshirt with the prominent logo and the knee length white socks.
"A Hooters girl?"
"Oh yeah baby," said Alice, "told you I was going to be sexy." She pulled a few more poses, but they both knew that something wasn't quite right.
"I suppose the costume's alright," said Daisy, "but it doesn't seem to fit that well."
"You're right," said Alice, "the shorts are a little baggy and the tshirt looks like it's been washed with some bright colours, it's got a hint of grey to it."
"Yeah, it looks a bit manky," Daisy agreed.
"The whole ensemble just isn't that nice," said Alice, "I think that this is destined for the reject pile I'm afraid."
"Good idea," said Daisy, "and next I suggest you try on what I've got here, I think it'll be just perfect for you."
"What is it?"
"It's this," said Daisy as she handed over a bundle of material, "but it needs some accessories first to make it perfect." She strode over to a shelf on the right, rummaged about for a second, then grabbed a packet of fishnet tights which she tossed over to her companion.
"Here you go, these are a must."
"Okay, if you say so." Daisy wasn't finished there though, she went up to a rack of generally outlandish shoes and boots, scanned it whilst making a clucking sound, then found what she was looking for.
"No, this isn't quite right," she buttonholed a shop assistant and demanded:
"Have you got these in a bigger size?" The assistant nodded and wandered into the cavernous bowels of the back of the shop.
"Daisy...," said Alice in an extremely uncertain tone of voice.
"Don't worry, these are just what you need," said her friend dismissively, "You wear flats far too much anyway." The assistant returned with the requested items and gave them to Daisy, who in turn passed them on to Alice before shepherding her into the confines of the changing room. It took some time for the transformation to be effected this time, suggesting that both that the outfit was difficult to get in to and that she was taking her time getting it right.
At last the blue curtain was slowly drawn back to reveal what the girl inside looked like.
"Wow," breathed Daisy, "I knew that dress would look good on you, but I'd no idea it would look that good."
Alice was clad in a tight fitting dress, black as night in colour to match her raven hair, and reaching right down to her ankles and with a slight train round the back. She was wearing the fishnet tights and simple elegant four inch high heels made of shiny black patent leather. They flashed dazzlingly and raised her already considerable height to an imposing level. The long sleeves of her dress came right down to her wrists and long swathes of material draped down from the ends. The front of the dress was low cut and exposed Alice's ample cleavage to devastating effect and a shapely stockinged leg was revealed by the long slit that reached right up almost to her waist.
"You like?" she asked.
"I like very much," said Daisy, "does it feel alright?"
"Yeah, the dress is surprisingly comfortable actually," said Alice, "and the shoes fit well enough. I look like Morticia Addams!"
"You're the vamp's vamp, very sexy indeed."
"I think we have a winner in the fancy dress stakes for me. Do you want to try anything on or have you got your outfit sorted already?"
"Oh I've got my costume all ready, don't you worry," said Daisy.
"What are you going as?" asked Alice.
"It's a secret. But rest assured that I'll be looking good!" she said with glee.
"Oh I can't wait!" cried Alice.
"Something tells me," said Daisy, "that this is going to be a very memorable party indeed..."
qdaved

Postby captain sensible » 10 Jul 2007, 10:20

"Something tells me," said the Captain, "that this is going to be a very memorable story indeed..."

And I'm really looking forward to the next instalment...
"I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective."
captain sensible

Postby Richard » 10 Jul 2007, 17:06

"Oh I can't wait!" cried Richard
Bottoms Up!
Richard

Postby kneehigh21 » 10 Jul 2007, 17:55

Splendid start, much enjoyed the first story. Have registered special like just to show my appreciation. More, more more etc.
kneehigh21

Postby qdaved » 13 Jul 2007, 18:02

Thanks for the support guys, and extra special thanks to the person who registered especially.

The story's progressing apace, but it'll still probably be a few days before it's finished.

Argh, the pressure!:D
qdaved

Postby qdaved » 19 Jul 2007, 04:09

Part the third, I feel like I've just written War and Peace and my left hand is in the process of transforming into a claw due to rsi, so I hope you like it! ;)

It was the night of the party, four girls were getting dressed up, four girls getting ready, making themselves look beautiful, but only one had any real idea about what was going to take place. They had arranged to meet together at the same pub as last time before going round to the house, and once again Daisy was the first to arrive. She sat down at the same table, and was, if it were possible, even more nervous than the previous time. She scanned the crowd in the pub anxiously just as before, and her hands busied themselves by tearing a bar mat into small strips. Her face indicated that she was probably a little hot, no surprise given the warmth of the evening, but despite this she decided to keep her long, ankle length coat on and fully buttoned up.
Alice was the first one to arrive, without any coat, and proudly displaying her costume to the admiration of everyone who saw her passing by. She had really warmed to the outfit that Daisy had picked out for her, and with good reason. The black dress fitted her like a glove and was a contrast to her pale ivory skin. Her jet black hair was dead straight and hung down her back, her full, pouty lips were blood red and the heavy application of mascara fitted the ensemble perfectly. The long split exposed almost all of her fishnetted left leg and it flashed seductively as the cotton skirt of the dress swished over it. Her shiny patent shoes sparkled in the light and she seemed to have no problem in walking in the four inch heels.
She had added a toy cigarette holder and it topped off the whole dramatic and sexy outfit, Alice was dressed up as the absolute archetypal image of the vampy femme fatale and was looking very good indeed.
"Hey Daisy!" she shouted in salutation.
"Hey there Morticia!" replied Daisy.
"Woah, you're wrapped up warm," said Alice in reference to her woollen coat. Daisy seemed not to hear this remark and instead said:
"Take a seat, I'll go and get us a drink," with which she strode off to the bar. By the time she had managed to get served another of the quartet had arrived. Laura was in the middle of hugging Alice, Her denim miniskirt was rather short and her wonderfully tanned legs were totally bare, her new boots were lovely and cute at the end of them. Her red checked shirt was short sleeved and tied up in a knot, revealing a good few inches of nicely browned and impressively flat stomach. The specific item she had bought for the costume on her and Daisy's shopping trip was a baby pink cowboy hat and underneath it her brown hair was done in twin pigtails.
Laura exchanged greetings with the other two, she and Alice admired each other's costume for a moment, then she said:
"Hey Daisy, aren't you hot under there?" Daisy gave a little smile but didn't deign to reply.
"I think," said Alice, "that she's still wanting to hide whatever her amazing costume is for a little while longer."
"Oh I see," said Laura, "ratcheting up the tension levels I see." The three laughed, and Laura peeked below the table for a second.
"I think I recognise those, though," she said, and indeed poking out from underneath her coat could be seen the tall heels of the black leather boots that she had purchased whilst on the shopping trip with Laura. They were intriguing, a tantalising promise of what was to come.
"Ooo, very nice," said Alice, "even higher heels than mine, are they new?"
"They're five inches," said Daisy, "and they are indeed new, only got them on Monday."
The girls were interrupted by the arrival of the final member of the group. Fran was, like Daisy wearing a long coat, the only clue to her choice of costume the tall plastic witches' hat perched above her straight brown hair. Once she had exchanged pleasantries with her friends she whipped off the coat to reveal the rest of her outfit.
It certainly lived up to Fran's promise to Daisy to dress up sexily for the party. The black top was tight fitting and exposed her quite amazing cleavage, pushed up by a very flattering bra. She was wearing short shorts that emphasised the gorgeous curves of her ample, but still shapely behind, and her legs were exposed in all their glory. Her choice of footwear was a pair of knee high leather boots with rounded toes, a chunky heel and an inch platform. They weren't nearly as devastating as Daisy's boots, but they went well with the costume and with Fran's bubbly personality. From her bag she pulled out a short black cloak and tied it round her neck, finishing off the witch costume. Fran looked like a wonderful, bouncy, cuddly bundle of fun.
The girls admired her outfit, and Fran admired Alice and Laura's, then looked at Daisy.
"Is Daisy still being secretive?" she asked.
"She certainly is!" confirmed Alice. The blonde looked down at the floor a little embarrassed.
"Very mysterious indeed," said Laura. Daisy decided to change the subject to deflect attention away from her.
"Hey, what time is it that we're due at Bess' house?" she asked.
"She said to come round about nine," said Laura.
"So that leaves us with about forty minutes," Daisy said, "and we're far too sober for girls that are supposed to be going to a party. So you know what I think we need?"
"what?" chorused the other three.
"Shooters!" she cried, and pointed suddenly with an outstretched arm.
"To the bar!" Alice, Fran and Laura cheered and followed Daisy as she marched resolutely forth in search of alcohol.

The not inconsiderable amount of booze they managed to squeeze in before setting out had a loosening effect on the crowd. As they walked down the road leading to the home of Bess three of them were babbling away, talking excitedly about everything and nothing. Daisy, however, remained taciturn, keeping herself to herself and persisted in looking down at the toes of her pointed boots, dragging behind somewhat.
When they were finally approaching the house itself she picked up her pace though, stepping ahead of the others, leading the way down the garden path almost as if she was familiar with the route. She strode up to the dark brown and rather large and imposing front door and came to an abrupt halt in front of it, pausing with her hands on her hips. The other three caught up with her and she pointed wordlessly at a clean white piece of paper pinned to the door. In blue biro and in a nice clear rounded teacher's script it said:

"Hey Girls!
"I'm running a little late unfortunately. Go round the side of the house to the back door. The key is under the third plant pot to the right. Head down the stairs to the basement and help yourselves to a drink (or three!) and I'll be with you very soon.
"Hugs and kisses, Bess."

The quartet digested this news.
"Here's the key," said Alice, holding up the relevant object.
"Well let's go," said Daisy.
"Okay," said Laura.
"Lead on Mac Duff," said Fran. They dutifully trooped round to the back, entered the door, then started down a long flight of dimly lit stairs.
Daisy was still leading the way. As she walked down those narrow stairs she felt her mood lifting, her spirit soaring. The nervous energy that had been causing her to be a little sullen was still there, in fact her anticipation was building exponentially, but now it was working in a positive way. At each footfall, as the darkness increased she felt as if she was descending into another world, a world with different rules, with different priorities. It was a world she thought she was going to like very much indeed.
She reached the heavy dark door at the bottom and pushed it open, revealing a crack of harsh fluorescent lighting. She continued pushing, the door opening fully with a low creaking noise, like she was throwing open the gate into Hades. The girls entered the basement slowly, hesitantly. They all four of them gasped in amazement as they looked around at the spacious room, shielding their eyes from the sudden brightness of the overhead lights.
A huge plastic tarpaulin in a vibrant electric blue covered the entire concrete floor. There were only four chairs in the room, and they were of the garden variety, white plastic and without cushions or any other adornments. The only other items of conventional furniture present were three tables. The largest of these had the chairs pulled up to it and was covered with a cloth of baize. It would have looked more appropriate in a snooker club or a casino.
A second table was extremely appropriate for the occasion of a party, being as it was groaning under the weight of a staggeringly impressive amount of bottles: Beer, whiskey, vodka, tequila, it was a collection that would probably have satisfied the needs of even the late George Best.
The final table was perhaps the most mysterious. It could be told from its legs that it was a garden table, most likely belonging to the same set of outdoor furniture as the chairs. However, that was all that could be seen of it since the rest was covered in a voluminous white sheet, dirty and spotted with a myriad of multicolored paint spots, signifying its obvious previous use in decorating. Underneath it a large number of lumpy objects were concealed, though nothing of their provenance could be told at the moment.
So far the choice of furnishings in the basement was a little eccentric, but nothing too out of the ordinary, but the thing that was placed squarely in the middle of the room, dominating it in fact, was highly unusual. The four girls all recognised it; the tall dark structure, the black sheeting, the ominous large covered box at the top, the seat with the portentous red 'x' on it. It was the dunktank from the summer fete! It had been modified somewhat since last it had been in evidence. The wide intake pipe that formerly was sunk into Kirsty's swimming pool was now connected to an enormous barrel on wheels positioned out of sight (or as out of sight as it could be) behind the structure. Also the controls that once featured both a red lever and a yellow lever, now only boasted one grey lever. The tank stood there and brooded, sitting in the middle of a small paddling pool, a sign of possible bad things to come for the four girls.
Laura put her hand to her mouth.
"Oh!" she exclaimed in dismay. Alice and Fran were also looking very apprehensively at the centrepiece of the room, wondering what it could be there for, wondering who the intended victims were, and hoping fervently that it wasn't going to be them seated on the red 'X' in a little while.
"This doesn't look good," said Fran.
"No indeed," said Alice, "this whole revenge thing looks like it may get out of hand."
"Hey!" cried Daisy brightly, and changing the subject entirely, "now we're here I think it's time to show you my costume. Don't you want to see?" The other three tore their gaze away from the dunktank.
"Yeah, okay," said Fran rather distractedly. They all focused their attention on the blonde, though their faces showed that their minds were not entirely focused yet.
"Just need to add the finishing touch," she said, then pulled a hairband out of her pocket and carefully put it in place on her head. It was decorated with a pair of black stylised cat ears. Daisy whipped off her enveloping cloak in one smooth movement, displaying what she wore beneath. She placed her hands on her hips and pulled a pouting, provocative pose.
The other girls' mouths dropped open.
"Wow," breathed Alice in astonishment. Despite the strangeness of the last few minutes this sight put all of that out of their minds.
Daisy's costume was as black as night. It covered her entirely, all in one, clinging ever so tightly to her legs, to her curvy behind, to her body, to her ample breasts. It was shiny too, reflecting the light as the girl shifted about, every little move accompanied by plasticy squeaky, sexy little noises.
"Daisy!" exclaimed a shocked and scandalised Laura, "you are wearing a pvc catsuit!"
"Miaow," she purred seductively by way of reply, and gave a little pretend clawing motion.
"Very sexy, Daiz!" said Fran.
"Thank you, I do try," she said.
"It's so tight," said Alice with incredulity.
"Mmm," said Daisy, "wonderfully tight." She turned round, giving her friends a view of her rear with the pvc clinging closely to it. "So you see why I didn't want to take off my coat in the pub."
"Of course," said Fran with a giggle, "I think you certainly lived up to expectations with that outfit Daiz!"
"Oh yes indeed," agreed Laura.
"The costume to end all costumes," said Fran, "Halle Berry and Michelle Pfeiffer have nothing on your catwoman!"
"Anyway," said Daisy, now you've picked up your jaws from the floor, how about a drink?" She sashayed over to the drinks table, picked up a bottle of spirits, cocked her head to one side and asked:
"More shots anyone?"
"Yes please!" came the fervent answer from the other three.
"The way this part looks like it's headed, I think we may need them," said Fran.

The drinks table was hit hard, very hard, and the alcohol worked its magic as it flowed through the girls' systems. When they'd entered the basement they were all pretty tense, but now they were feeling a lot more relaxed, the long icy silences had given way to friendly, easy conversation, much like when they were on their way there. Daisy was joining in too now, she was completely changed from the quiet, on edge girl that she had been earlier in the day, in fact she was well on her way to being the life of the party.
"well girls," she said, taking a large swig from her glass and jabbing a finger towards the dunktank in the centre of the room, "looks like we may well end up getting a little bit messy tonight." Quietness ensued. The other three looked a little dismayed at this reminder, they'd managed to put the thoughts of the slimy sword of Damocles hanging over them. Alice was the first to speak.
"Well you'll be alright," she said in a dark accusatory tone, "any gunge will just wipe off you!" There was a moment's pause. Then a smile slowly spread over Daisy's face. She started sniggering and the others joined in, the sniggers escalated into full grown laughs, and eventually all four of them were rolling about on the floor, helpless with hilarity, paralysed with mirth for a good few minutes. The tension was certainly released now, thanks in no small measure to the effects of the booze, and the quartet were feeling a lot more at home, and a lot more optimistic that, come what may, the evening would be enjoyable.
"Okay," said Fran through her giggles, "there might be some mess. But we don't know what Bess has planned, that thing may just be down here because it needs storing and there isn't any room at the school."
"Yeah, that's true," said Laura, "I think we're all jumping to conclusions here. Let's not be too hasty."
"And in any case," said Alice, "maybe she does deserve to get revenge. After all, the sliming that we arranged for her was absolutely epic, remember the swimming pool?"
"Yeah," said Fran, "and the T.V. crew made her get gunged loads of times too."
"Besides," broke in Daisy, "I've got a feeling that this revenge thing is going to be a whole lot of fun." The others looked at her a little oddly for a second.
"I think Daisy's right," said Fran suddenly, "the evening will be fun. After all, Bess wont be doing anything to hurt us or anything, she isn't like that. And I'm sure we can trust her, she is a teacher after all." The rest of the group appreciated her logic and nodded in agreement.
"Yeah," said Alice, "let's just sit back, let events take their course and enjoy the night."
"I agree," said Laura. Daisy smiled a secret little smile to herself. Things were turning out better than she could ever have hoped for.
A crash rang out in the room as the door was suddenly flung open, a tall figure stood framed in the doorway.
"You have the right," said the figure clearly and slowly in a loud, domineering voice, "to remain amazed!" It was Bess. She stood there, legs planted firmly apart, hands on hips, defiantly looking at the girls with a stern expression on her face in an amazingly sexy, dominant cop uniform.
Her hair was flaxen, glowing in the light and falling dead straight down her back. Her beautiful face was adorned by a large pair of oh so cool aviator sunglasses with black reflective lenses, and her scarlet lips were pursed together in a most provocative pout. Her royal blue long sleeved shirt was immaculate, ironed smooth and clinging to her tightly, accentuating the curves of her large ripe, rounded breasts. It was plain and severe, the only ornamentation was the toy badge in the American style pinned to her front.
Bess was wearing a black leather miniskirt, but this was different in style and cut from the one she'd worn whilst dressing up as a schoolgirl some months before. It really was very short indeed, covering her quite spectacular posterior ever so closely, fitting ever so tightly, and barely managing to do its job and be anything more than just a belt, exposing delicious inches of smooth golden upper thigh. Despite its stunning appearance, just as with the schoolgirl costume, the skirt was upstaged by Bess' choice of footwear.
The boots were high, even higher than before. The tapering, towering heels were probably at least seven inches high, and it would have been completely impossible to walk in them had there not been an inch and a half of platform on the rounded toes. The material of the boots shined and glistened in the strong light of the basement, in much the same way as Daisy's pvc catsuit. These weren't pvc though, they were genuine, highly polished patent leather. The shafts were stiff, they buckled beautifully with any slight movement of the legs, flashing brightly. The boots were huge The tops of the boots were probably not more than about six inches away from the bottom of the skirt.
She was the very image of the sexy in charge cop. The sunglasses, the tiny black leather miniskirt, the towering thigh high boots. To top it all off she had on close fitting black leather gloves, and in one hand was carrying a toy truncheon. The guests were amazed at the sight before them. They hadn't been sure to expect from Bess' costume, but they certainly hadn't been expecting this. Despite being a young and relatively inexperienced teacher, she had never once been known to have been unable to keep order in the classroom. Seeing her like this, in this outfit with those boots on, the four girls could understand why.
"Oh please," said Bess, "pick your jaws up from the floor. You'd almost think you'd never seen a costume before." The girls laughed and stopped staring, but they could tell that secretly she was very pleased by their reaction. She walked over to the drinks table, picked a stereo that none of the others had noticed until this point up from off the floor and switched it on. The strains of some eighties soft rock began to blare out.
"Dire straits?" said Alice incredulously and pulled a face.
"Yes," replied Bess, turning towards her and gave her a defiant stare, "do you want to argue with my musical taste?" she said in a faux menacing voice.
"Er, no," said Alice quietly, backing down, biting her tongue and choosing not to deliver the rant she had prepared on the corporate yuppie crap that they were being subjected to.
Bess poured herself a stiff drink, took a large gulp, then stood and regarded the four girls in front of her. She took her truncheon in one leather gloved hand and began to bounce up and down in the other producing a dull intimidating smacking sound, the rhythm punctuating her words.
"Let's get started. Welcome, Alice, welcome Fran, welcome Laura and welcome Daisy. Welcome all of you to my little party tonight." She began to slowly pace up and down, the clicking of her high heels providing a counterpoint to the tapping of the truncheon.
"You know why you're all here tonight. You're here to have fun, to have a good time. But you're also here for me to have my revenge. Are you girls ready?" The quartet nodded dumbly, mesmerised by the performance of this masterful goddess in front of them.
"A few months ago it was the Sploshington School Grand Summer Fete, and at it I was gunged, totally messed up thanks to your plans. And now it's payback time. But don't worry. I'm not going to mess you up." There was a sigh of relief, but it was short lived. "Instead, you girls are going to mess your selves up. Do you like to play games?"
The atmosphere, which had been building up nicely with this dramatic speech from Bess, was immediately shattered at this point by a peal of laughter from Daisy. The rest of the girls looked at her askance.
"For goodness sake Bess," cried Daisy, "stop sounding like a cliched character from a bad B-movie." The blonde teacher looked crestfallen for a moment, but then brightened up and said:
"Okay, I suppose you're right, I was getting a bit carried away there."
"That's alright," said Daisy sweetly, "why don't you get to the point and explain what you've got planned for us."
"That sounds like a good idea," said Bess, "so anyway, as you may have guessed we are going to play a game tonight." She strode over to the baize covered table and took out a deck of cards. She performed a quick, professional looking riffle shuffle.
"Are you all familiar with the game of blackjack?" she asked.
"Er, I'm not sure I am," said a doubtful looking Fran.
"It's just a cooler sounding name for pontoon," said Daisy, dismissively.
"Ah, I see," said Fran, evidently satisfied.
"Good," said Bess, "well we're going to play a game of blackjack tonight. Or more precisely, I am going to be the dealer and you will be playing against me." She walked behind the game table and spread the cards out on the green baize.
"It should be a lot of fun. But there are going to be stakes to be played for."
"Ooo," said Daisy, in a mocking tone.
"Shush!" said Bess sharply, a leather covered finger pressed to her lips.
"Sorry," said Daisy, do carry on."
"Yes," said the pretend cop, "as I was saying, there will be stakes to be won. Or more accurately, there are forfeits to be avoided." She walked over to the third table, the large one with its contents covered by the sheet.
"You are going to be making up forfeit and performing them using - this!" And with that final word she pulled the sheet off the table in one smooth, quick fluid movement, revealing the table's contents to the shocked audience.
The tabletop was filled with containers of every shape and size, buckets, bowls, tins, all full of sloppy, messy substances of every conceivable variety. It was absolutely groaning, there was beans, custard, porridge, gunge of several different hues, pies, cakes, even a bucket of what looked very much like thick, oozing brown mud. Every single inch of the table was covered, every little bit of room was filled. It was a truly impressive display of mess.
The girls reaction to this sight was varied. Laura visibly blanched, despite her brown tan. Fran's eyes grew wide and her mouth opened a little. Alice's face was fixed in a mask of horrified surprise. Daisy, meanwhile, just smiled to herself as she gazed at the smorgasbord set before her.
"Before you," declaimed Bess, "lies the Table of Sploshy Delights. Every one of you will have to think of ways to dispose of some of the materials you see here on your person. And when you have decided on your own particular forfeit you will play a single hand of blackjack against me. If you win, you will remain unscathed. If you lose, you will be compelled to perform the forfeit."
"Cool," said Fran, looking like she was warming to the situation somewhat. At this point Alice broke in with some nervous laughter.
"You're joking, right?" she enquired of Bess. Bess simply looked over the top of her sunglasses and fixed her in the eyes.
"Do I look like I'm joking?" she asked. Alice didn't answer.
"I think this game's going to be very enjoyable," said Daisy, looking at the others as if trying to get them to agree with her. Laura wanted some more details about the practicalities.
"How long are we going to play for?" she asked, mindful of the extremely large quantities that had been provided.
"There will be five rounds," said Bess, "and I'll be keeping score."
"What happens at the end?" said Laura.
"There is," said Bess, "an extra special big forfeit reserved for the loser. They will take a trip to my newly refurbished, primed and better than ever Dunktank of Doom!" They could have no doubts about what she was referring to, but just in case she pointed straight to the centre of the room and at the apparatus standing in the paddling pool. The quartet gasped.
"Excellent!" cried Daisy in an exuberant manner. Fran giggled at this and said:
"Hee! Hee! be careful what you wish for Daisy!" Alice and Laura looked a lot less enthusiastic.
"I'm not sure about this," said Alice.
"Yeah," said Laura, "I'm not sure this qualifies as a 'little' revenge."
"Oh come on you guys!" said Daisy, "relax a little will you."
"I agree with her," said Fran, "look at what we did to Bess, this is still little compared to the sliming we gave her in front of the whole school. Loosen up a bit and let's have some fun." The two doubters considered these words for a minute. Bess spoke up.
"Look," she said, "I want tonight to be a bit of fun. I want revenge, sure, but I don't want you to do anything that you really don't want to do. I think you know where the door is. You're free to use it at any time if you should wish."
"Come on," implored Daisy.
"Yeah," added Fran, "please stay, it'll be much better with four of us." Laura looked at Alice. She took a long swig at her drink. Alice did the same.
"Well," said Laura, "I'm in if you're in."
"What the hell," said Alice, "let's all get messy!" Fran and Daisy cheered.
"That's the spirit!" cried Bess, and the four friends began to prepare themselves for their messy, slimy, gungy fate.

Daisy had, predictably, volunteered to go first and stepped up to the green covered table with alacrity. She had absolutely no hesitation in naming her first forfeit.
"If I lose this I'll tip a bucket of beans over my head," she said, using a matter of fact tone of voice that surprised the others by its casualness.
"Very well," said Bess, standing on the other side of the table busily and neatly shuffling the cards, "so be it." She dealt two cars face down to herself. "So this is the hand you have to beat to avoid getting beaned." Daisy nodded. She dealt one card face up. It was a king. Then another card. It was a seven.
"You have seventeen," said Bess, "so do you want to stick with that or get another card?"
"I think I'm happy with seventeen," said Daisy. The others held their breath, this was a low score, things were not looking good for her, though Daisy herself seemed serene and unruffled.
"The dealer has fourteen," said Bess, dispassionately, "and the next card is... a queen." There was a perceptible collective letting out of breath at the sight of the dealer going bust.
"Okay," said Bess, wishing to move things along, "who's up next?" There was a brief silence. The cowgirl was the first to step forward.
"I'll go next," she said, "best get it over with."
"Sensible girl," said Bess, "but what's your forfeit going to be?"
"If I lose I'll, er, I'll, er..." she faltered, paused for a moment, then an idea came to her. "If I lose I'll pour a glass of water over my head." Bess shook her head slowly and sadly.
"No, no, no," she said, "that wont do at all. Pick something more messy." A look of anguish passed over Laura's face, as she deliberated.
"Okay," she said at last, finally having thought of something she could bear, "if I lose I'll push a pie into my face."
"Much better!" said Bess, "that's what I call a forfeit, classic slapstick. Right, let's play." She swiftly dealt out her cards, then Laura's. Her total was thirteen. The dealer looked at her expectantly.
"Well?" she said.
"I'll take another card," said Laura, on edge, desperate to discover what her luck was like that evening. It was good, the card was a seven.
"I'll stick with that I think," she said confidently, knowing that she was in a very good position. Sure enough her hand bettered the dealers and Laura was off the hook for now.
"I'll go next," volunteered Alice hastily, her initial reservations having dissipated somewhat now that they were actually playing the game.
"Okay, what's your forefoot?" asked Bess.
"Erm, I don't know," said Alice, suddenly a little unsure of herself. "I know, why don't you suggest something?" Bess looked amused, but decided to go along with it.
"Okay," she said, " how about if you lose then you take that big cake over there," she indicated one of the more impressive looking confectionary creations on the mess table, "and you put it down on this chair here and sit right down in it. How does that sound?"
"Er, alright," said Alice, eyeing up the cake with interest, "that can be my forfeit." She gazed at the table intently studying the cards closely as they fell. She was given a hand of twelve. She took another card. She stared at in horror. This couldn't be so!
"A jack," said Bess with ill concealed glee, "which gives you twenty-two. And that means you're bust, Alice."
"Oh no!" she wailed in disbelief, as Fran had already obligingly pulled up one of the plastic garden chairs, and Daisy was even now picking up the huge cake and carrying it across.
"In your own time then," said Bess.
Alice stared at the cake. It did not look exactly as if it had been made for eating. The sponge sections were minimal, merely acting as structure for the vast amount of cream, sticky jam and delicious chocolate sauce. The cake was massive, probably nearly a foot in diameter, it sat there glistening.
Look at me, it seemed to say, look at me, the first item of mess to be used tonight. But I certainly wont be the last.
Alice pondered. Should she just plonk herself down quickly or lower herself down slowly? She chose the later option, she didn't think she had the nerve to do it quickly. She positioned herself in front of the chair. Slowly, inch by inch she bent her knees and lowered her beautiful behind down. The worst thing was that she couldn't see where the cake was, but the rest of the girls, looking on avidly, could see everything. Suddenly she touched the top of the slimy mound, she could feel the cream soaking though her skirt. It was cold, very cold. Alice stood up sharply and took a couple of paces forward.
"What's the matter?" asked Bess in a mocking tone, "scared of a little old cake?"
"Yeah," said Fran, "get on with it, I want to see your arse in that cake now!"
Indignant, Alice made her mind up to show them. She positioned herself behind the chair once more, screwed up her eyes tightly, and sat down with alacrity. There was a deep, prolonged damp splatting sound as her posterior sank deeper and deeper into the immense pile of cream, the sticky jam clinging to her skirt along with the chocolate sauce. Alice screamed as the cream soaked through the thin material of the skirt and began to seep into her underwear. She continued squealing as the mess completely obliterated her behind. The sponges were completely crushed under her, blobs of cream that had been forced out by the impact lay on the plastic covered floor all around her.
"How does it feel?" asked Daisy.
"Gooey", came the answer from Alice as she shifted her position on the chair to the accompaniment of more squishing sounds.
"Well you can stay there until your next go," said Bess, "I think that's within the spirit of the forfeit."
"Oh goody," came the dry response from Alice.
"Right," said Bess, "that only leaves one person to go in this first round. Fran, you're up."
"Okay," said Fran somewhat eagerly, "if I lose I think I'll pour a carton of custard over my head."
"Excellent choice," replied Bess, "let's see whether you'll have to go through with it." She dealt the cards. Fran was given a nine and a deuce. The next card she received was an eight, taking her score to nineteen, a total that she was evidently satisfied with. Her satisfaction was short lived, however, as when the dealer's hand was exposed it was revealed that it contained a queen and a king. That was the royal marriage that condemned Fran, but she didn't seem unduly concerned, merely rather excited.
She took off her tall witches' had and strode quickly over to the mess table and picked up a litre carton of custard. It didn't seem such a lot while it was still cooped up in its box, but once it was released Fran was sure it would seem like a lot more. She opened the carton and looked inside at the viscous liquid that was soon to be adorning her body. Undaunted she hefted the box above her head. It was at this point that she began to get nervous. She paused for a few seconds, and was on the verge of chickening out, when she looked into the face of the woman in the cop uniform. It seemed to taunt her, the impassive, inscrutable glasses seemed to say; you don't have the bottle, you wont dare. Fran was galvanized, made up her mind and began to pour.
She had intended to remain stoic and silent, but as soon as the stream of custard impacted on her brown hair she gasped and began a high pitched squeal that quickly became punctuated by bursts of laughter. The yellow semi-liquid flowed like lava, oozing over her head, gradually covering her immaculate hair and eventually flowing down her locks and dripping on to the floor. It dripped of her head in huge dollops and splatted on to her black top, staining it. The custard was soft, almost comforting, it felt like her entire head was being encased in liquid silk.
Daisy languidly stretched out a pvc covered arm and dipped a finger into Fran's hair, then brought it to her lips and licked it.
"It tastes rather nice," she said, "but how does it feel?" Fran thought for a minute before answering her.
"This feels awesome!" she yelled joyously, then, "argh! It's running down my back!"
The other four laughed at this, and at Fran's obvious enjoyment of her torment. This was a much needed icebreaker, the contestants and the gamesmistress relaxed a lot more. They went over to the drinks table to recharge their glasses before preceding on to the next round, all except Alice, who was still confined to her chair. Her beverage needs were seen to, however, by an obliging Daisy.

Daisy began the second round of blackjack by saying that she would fill her new leather boots with the blood red gunge contained in one of the bowls on the mess table. Again she was very matter of fact about it, as if there was nothing to the act she was proposing. This strategy of not thinking too hard about the deed was obviously helping her luck, as the cards were in her favour again. Daisy smiled at her second victory in succession and graciously stepped back leaving the way clear for the next player.
"Okay Alice, it's your turn," said Bess, "you can get up from your chair now."
"Actually," said Alice, "I think I might just stay sitting down for now. This seat's rather comfy in fact." The others smiled at this, the tall raven haired beauty was clearly getting in to the spirit of the mess.
"That's fine by me," said the dealer, "but what's your forfeit for this round?"
"Well," replied Alice, "I think while I'm sitting down I'll pour that bowl of porridge over there over my lap." Bess nodded in appreciation of this idea.
"That's an awesome suggestion," interjected Daisy.
"Yeah, I hope you lose," said the custard drenched Fran.
"Thank you very much!" cried Alice indignantly, "I hope that you lose all of your forfeits and have to go in the dunktank!"
"The feeling's mutual, I'm sure," said Fran.
"If I could bring you girls back to the business in hand," interrupted Bess. The two forgot their little feud and watched the cards as they were dealt. Unfortunately for Daisy and Fran the two cards given to Alice were a king and an ace.
"Blackjack!" cried Bess, one girl smiled in satisfaction and two hung their heads in disappointment. It was however noticeable that despite winning, Alice made absolutely no effort to remove her behind from the gooey cake it was still firmly planted in.
Fran made it clear that she desperately wanted to go next, and named her forfeit immediately and without the merest vestige of hesitation.
"If I lose this hand then I'll pour that jug over there full of gravy all over my top," she said determined.
"Are you sure?" asked Bess, "that gravy's very lumpy you know."
"Yes, I know," replied Fran, "and it's all the better for it. I wouldn't want to eat that stuff but it'll be great for a forfeit."
"Go Fran!" yelled Daisy, apropos of nothing.
"Well I can't deny that it'll look good on you," said Bess as the custard covered Fran made comedic pretend preening poses, "so let's play." Clearly the curvy brunette was really getting in to the game in a big way, and Bess and Daisy were extremely happy about that.
The contestant for the hand watched closely as initially two cards were given to the dealer, then her cards came, first a queen, then a three.
"You have a gay waiter!" cried Alice from her creamy throne.
"What?" asked Fran in puzzlement, wondering if this was some obscure rule that had been hitherto unknown to her.
"Sorry," said Alice, "it's just a silly nickname for the hand you have. You see a three is also known as a trey, which means you have a queen with a trey, and a queen with a trey is..."
"A gay waiter!" chorused the entire room with one or two laughs.
"Really Alice," said Laura, remonstrating with her, "that is a very, very bad joke."
"Hey, I didn't make it up!" she protested.
"Excuse me," said Bess, "but we are in the middle of a game here."
"Of course, sorry," said Laura.
"Right," said the dealer with authority, "time to find out if Fran here is going to take any more pun-ishment." The girls collectively groaned, but noone interrupted further. Fran took another card. It was a four. The witch tapped the table to indicate that she wanted a further card. The cop looked over he to of her aviator sunglasses questioningly. The rest of the party was dead silent now, enthralled by the almost suicidal move that Fran was about to make. Almost imperceptibly she nodded her yellow stained head to the dealer. Bess shrugged as if to say, it's your funeral, and dealt out another card to Fran's hand. It was a five, giving her a total of twenty-two. There were loud 'ooos' of disappointment from her companions at this near miss, but she herself didn't seem disappointed at all, quite the opposite in fact.
"Oh dear," cried Fran insincerely, "looks like I'm doing another forfeit!" She bounded over to the mess table with alacrity and seized the huge jug in her hand. The contents of the vessel were truly foul, the gravy was a foetid dark brown, it was thick and disgusting looking and there were quite sizable lumps to be found in it everywhere. She didn't seem to mind this at all, however, and gazed into the gloop with an expression bordering on affection.
Unhurriedly she raised the jug up high, then slowly, ever so slowly started to tip it. A thin but steady stream trickled out and splashed onto her front, glug glug gluging over her chest, washing the few remaining blobs of custard away and dampening the material. She shifted the jug from side to side, making sure her entire front got a good covering. The black top began to glisten with wetness and it began to cling most fantastically to her large breasts, it was staining brown.
"This is so much fun!" she cried as she was still pouring, then shivered as a particularly big lump slipped inside her top. The others stood admiringly at the sight of Fran so willingly participating in the destruction of her outfit. By the time the large jug was finally empty her entire front was soaked through totally with the horrible gravy, and Fran had a great big grin on her face. The others smiled along with her, but didn't say anything for a moment.
"What a turkey!" exclaimed Daisy, breaking the silence. The group dissolved in to laughter.
"Oh no!" cried Laura, "that's the worst joke yet!"
"You're less funny that Ben Elton!" said Alice, whilst Fran flicked blobs of slimy gravy in her direction. Daisy merely grinned and wiped a couple of spots off her shiny pvc catsuit with her hands and licked her finger.
"Bleugh!" she said in disgust and pulled a face, "I like it more when you're pouring custard over yourself."
"Humph!" replied Fran, "I can't wait until it's you doing a forfeit." Daisy merely smiled to herself and did not deign to give a retort.
"Be that as it may," said Bess, "but it's Laura's turn next. What do you want as your forfeit, honey?" The petite brunette looked down at the floor and spoke quietly and a little shyly.
"When I was in primary school," she said softly, "I was involved with a charity event. It was a sponsored walk, we raised a lot of money. The others were listening with great interest to this story, wondering where it was going. "And the reason we raised so much was that it wasn't just a normal walk. We had to wear our wellies, and the wellies were full of jelly." Laura had been growing more confident all the time that she was giving this monologue.
"Yes, I remember that," said Alice, "you were the only one of us that did that."
"Yes I was," continued Laura, "and it was so much fun, everyone really enjoyed it, it was just the sort of thing that kids love. And I was thinking that filling my boots with jelly might be a good forfeit, but the only thing is..."
"Yes?" said Bess.
"The boots are new, and I don't want to spoil them. Would putting jelly in them spoil them?"
"No," said both Daisy and Bess in unison. The two looked at each other sheepishly.
"Jinx!" cried Daisy. Bess ignored this and addressed Laura.
"No, the boots will clean up just fine," she said, "and that will do just fine as a forfeit." Laura beamed with relief, looking down at her boot sand imagining what it would feel like with them full of slime.
"Right, are we ready to play?" asked Bess. The cowgirl nodded. The cards were dealt. Laura was given eighteen and for a moment she considered asking for a further card in the same way that Fran had, but in the end decided to stick with what she had. It did her no good though, as the dealers' hand was soon uncovered and it bested hers by one.
"Yay!" she cried as her loss was revealed and did a little jump for joy. Then suddenly she looked around at the rest of the girls and felt embarrassed and covered her mouth with her had and gave a little giggle.
"Looks like you'll be reliving some childhood memories then,"said Bess, "you can get the jelly over there." She indicated a yellow bucket full of red, sloppy slime.
Laura walked over to the mess table, slipped off her boots and stood in her bare feet on the plastic covered floor. She picked up the bucket, looked at its contents, then transferred her gaze to the boots. They sat there, all nice and pink and clean, new and cute as a button. But not for much longer. She began to pour, the jelly slopping out of the bucket and in to the right boot with a horribly deliciously gluggling sound. There wasn't a great deal of room in there, so it was only a few seconds until she transferred to pouring into the left boot. Soon enough the cowgirl boots were full to the brim, a single globule of jelly sliding down the outside of one of the shafts. Laura eyed them nervously.
"Well, here goes," she said, and held her breath. She angled her left foot, pointed a red painted toenail and dipped it slowly into the jelly filled boot, a very wet squelching sound accompanying the action. Her face was a picture as she plunged her other foot into its boot as well. The pink outsides of the boots were being stained red by the torrents of overflowing jelly running down them. At last she was finished, she was standing there with a huge smile on her face, her brand new cowgirl boots full of gunge.
"How does it feel?" asked Daisy. Laura didn't answer straight away, but instead went on a little walk, all the way across the huge basement room, a regular slurp, slurp, squelch, squelch sounding with every footfall. Eventually she returned to the rest of the girls, having left a trail of red blobs in her wake.
"This is sooooo cool!" she said, "it's just how I remember it."
"I'm glad you all seem to be having fun," said Bess. The girls responded with various expressions of agreement.
"I hope all my forfeits are like this," said Laura, "I might even just walk around with jelly in my boots every day."
"Oh really?" enquired Daisy with much interest. Laura laughed.
"Maybe," she said.
"Might I suggest," said Bess, "that as we're at the end of the second round that we take the opportunity to have another drinks break?" This idea was readily assented to and the party retired to recharge their glasses, Alice's once more being taken care of by Daisy as she still insisted in remaining sitting in the remains of the cake.

Another round of drinking inevitably gave way to another round of forfeits, Daisy again being first up.
"If I lose this round," she said unconcernedly, "I'll fill my catsuit with custard."
"Eww, that's a bit extreme Daiz," said Alice, but she merely shrugged her shoulders and indicated to Bess to go ahead and deal out the cards. She did so with her customary professionalism. Daisy's cool demeanour was justified, as the cards were once again in her favour, her hand of twenty easily beating the dealer's hand of seventeen. This continued success raised some suspicions in the others.
"Hey Daisy," said Fran, "you're being awfully lucky tonight."
"Yeah," agreed Alice, "that's the third hand in a row you've somehow managed to win, are you cardcounting or something?" The pvc catsuited girl tried to laugh this off.
"I wouldn't know how," she said, "I guess I've just got the magic touch."
"She definitely isn't counting cards," said Laura the mathematician, "you have to observe a lot more hands before it starts working in your favour. And it's not a fullproof method anyway."
"I told you," said Daisy, "it's just that Lady Luck happens to be smiling upon me tonight."
"Whatever," said Alice, I'm sure you'll get what's coming to you soon enough. It's my go now anyway. If I lose this I think I'll..." The sedentary girl pondered for a minute, then an idea hit her. "I know, if I lose this I'll pour that jug of cream down my cleavage." She sat back in her chair, well satisfied.
"Copycat!" said Fran, in an accusatory tone, "that's just the same as my last forfeit."
""Well...maybe," conceded Alice, "but the difference is that I've chosen to use that nice cream, rather that that horrible stinky old gravy."
"Humph!" said Fran in a huff, "there was nothing wrong with that gravy. Well not as something for a forfeit anyway, I think Daisy quite adequately showed up its deficiencies as a foodstuff. Anyway, I hope you lose."
Fran got her wish. Although Alice improved her initially low hand and got it up to twenty, the dealer had been dealt blackjack.
"Hah!" said her victorious enemy, "who's laughing now?" The tall girl didn't bother to make a reply, instead getting up out of her chair for the first time in a long while. At last the extent of the devastation of her behind could be seen, there was masses of mess plastered to it and bits of sponge flaking off it.
"Look at your arse!" laughed Daisy, "it's a complete mess!"
"Oh really?" said Alice in a very sarcastic voice, "perhaps that might just be related to the fact that I've been sitting on a huge gooey cake for the past half hour!"
"Point taken," said Daisy, and let her get on with performing her latest forfeit.
Alice picked up the jug lifted it high and began to pour, her actions being performed without delay and with supreme confidence. It was a different story, however soon as the white cream impacted on her breasts. She cried out in shock.
"Argh!" she yelled, "This. Is. So. Coooooold!" Despite her protestations she kept on pouring, the steady stream of cream flowing over her impressive cleavage where it matched the ivory whiteness of her beautiful skin and staining her previously night-black dress to match. The others could observe the gradual but inevitable progress of the cream as it oozed down her front under her vampy dress, more and more of Alice's body coming into contact with the icy substance. The jug was empty by now, but the waves of mess continued to flow downwards. She screamed earpiercingly as it started to touch her more intimate places, she flapped her hands and bounced up and down .Eventually she plunged herself back down into the messy seat just to stop the downward movement of the cream.
"Eeek!" she cried, "you were right Fran. Gravy is much better than cream for pouring down your top. At least gravy's warm." The others laughed somewhat sympathetically at her predicament, and eventually the cream trapped next to her body began to warm up a little, leaving Alice a lot more comfortable.
In the meantime it was Fran who was next in line to play, and she named her next forfeit without hesitation.
"Seen as some of us," she said with a sly glance at Alice, "have started copying, I think that should I happen to lose this hand I shall sit down in a cake. Seen as it seems to be so comfy."
"It is indeed," said Alice with a grin.
"That's fine by me," said tech cop costumed mistress of ceremonies.
"Good," said Fran, "now let's see some cards." She got her wish, seeing two cards with the total value of twelve. She was in a bit of a quandary now. She was quite looking forward to performing the forfeit, and indeed all the other forfeits, but she was not at all looking forward to what consistently losing would bring. She stole a glance at the dunktank, sitting in the middle of the room, its brooding presence overseeing all the games and all the little forfeit. No, she didn't really want to go in there. So what was she to do? She could try to deliberately lose the hand like she had done before, but that would not be advisable in the long term. So she decided to play it straight and called for one more card. It came down as a nine, bringing her total to an unassailable twenty-one.
"You win!" said Bess.
"Well good for me," said Fran unenthusiastically, and looked ambivalently at the cake which she would no longer be forced to sit in.
"My turn now," said the jelly-booted cowgirl.
"okay, so what's your forfeit going to be?" asked Bess.
"Hmm...," said Laura as she bit her lip and furrowed her brow. She thought deeply for a while, then slowly raised her eyes upwards as a smile spread across her face.
"I know!" she exclaimed," if I lose this hand I'll fill my hat with gunge and put it on." She beamed at the rest of the girls, pleased as Punch, if not at the prospect of performing the task then at her ingenuity at thinking it up.
"That's a nice idea," said Bess, "well thought up. But let's see if you'll have to go through with it." Laura's cards came down totaling nineteen. This put her in a quandary, just like Fran previously. Should she commit suicide by taking another card? Did she really want to have to perform the forfeit? It was a nice idea, sure, but it might not be so nice to actually do. Eventually she decided to stick with what she had and let events take their natural course.
Bess turned over her two cards. A jack. A king. Twenty. Laura was not as shocked as she would have been at the start of the game, in fact she found that she was curious more than anything else, curious as to what this new experience would feel like. She took her hat of as if in a trance and filled it dispassionately with the slime. The gunge was bright green, almost luminous and it was thick and gooey, the hat held a lot.
She held the pink hat out in front of her, balancing it in her hand for a moment. Then in one quick, sharp movement she flung her arm up and rammed the hat right down on top of her pretty little head. No effects were seen for an instant, then all of a sudden bright green streams of slime rushed over her brown hair, soaking in to it, running down her cute pigtails and down her back inside her shirt. It ran down her front as well, the gunge giving a shimmering green veneer to the red check. The gunge wasn't nearly as cold as the cream that Alice had used, in fact it was quite warm and soothing really. Nevertheless, as it oozed round her, underneath her clothing and against her bare skin, there was something about the viscous quality of it that made a shiver run all the way up and down her spine.
Laura reached up to her head again and pulled off the hat, releasing a further reservoir of gunge to tumble over her head. It glooped all over her, soaking all the way through her shirt, seeping into her bra and running don over her flat, exposed tummy, turning the golden brown of her tan green. She had been well and truly slimed. She plonked the hat back one more, put her slightly slimy hands on her hips and stood there looking at the others with an idiot grin on her mess covered face. The girls laughed.
"Classic comedy!" said Fran, "that was awesome."
"Yes, it was," agreed Laura, "and it felt cool too."
"That was probably the best forfeit yet," chipped in Alice.
Laura felt proud of herself, she was glad that she had lost now, she was really getting into the swing of the game, with her slapstick sliming having thusly brought its third round to a close.

There was a general feeling that they should move the game on a bit, so there was no stop for drinks at this point and instead everyone moved straight on to the fourth round. Daisy, still completely spotless in her shiny pvc catsuit was as always the first one to play, and as always she named her forfeit in a clear and concise manner and with no hint of fear or nervousness. She had won so far and she didn't see any reason why her streak should end now.
"If I lose this," she said, placing a big emphasis on the if, "I will pour a bowl of golden syrup over my head." Bess deemed this to be an acceptable enough forfeit, and began to deal down the cards. The others watched closely, eager to see a victory for the house this time. Daisy was given a five and a ten, a total of fifteen. Impassively she made a request for another card. It came. She stared at it in horror, her mouth agape. She was in shock, this couldn't be. The card was a ten, she was bust.
"Yesss!" shouted Fran and punched the air.
"At last!" crowed Alice, "the clean one is going to get messy."
"Looks like kitty is about to get a little sweeter," added Laura dryly, "way to make that pvc catsuit even shinier Daiz."
"Wait!" interrupted Bess, who had been as shocked as the contestant when the card that had sealed her fate had been revealed. She moved the ten aside to uncover a four lying beneath it.
"Huh?" enquired Fran.
"Looks like I dealt two cards by mistake," she said.
"So what does that mean?" asked Laura.
"The rules are that if the dealer makes a mistake the house automatically loses," replied Bess, "so I'm afraid that Daisy has won again." The huge relief was plainly visible on the face of the catsuited girl, and oddly enough on the cop's face as well, though she had no apparent vested interest in Daisy winning or losing.
"Are you sure?" said Alice suspiciously.
"Yeah, can't we just have the hand again?" said Laura.
"No, no can do," said Bess hastily and with a good deal of bluster, "rules are rules after all. Right, on to the next player, Alice what are you going to have as your next forfeit?" The others remained highly suspicious of these goings on, but accepted that after all Daisy was going to be staying unscathed this round. Alice spoke up with her new idea:
"If I lose this hand," she said, "then I will place my feet," she waggled her feet, clad in her towering patent leather shoes, "into a bowl of chocolate sauce."
"For how long?" asked Laura, "we need to know how long you'll keep them in there for seen as we're being strict on the rules lately." Her voice lowered and she spoke more darkly as the sentence came to an end."
"Pft, I don't know," said Alice, refusing to join in the malice, "until the end of the round, until the end of the game, I don't mind, it's all the same to me."
"Yes, well," broke in Bess somewhat quickly and in an embarrassed tone, "I think until the end of the round should be quite sufficient. Let's play." She dealt down the cards with great care, eager to bring a line under the whole misdealing incident. The fates were obviously smiling on Alice at that moment.
"Blackjack!" cried Bess, "well done Alice, looks like you're off the hook for now." The raven haired one accepted the news without emotion, seemingly to be indifferent to whether she won or lost by this stage.
"Yay, whatever," she said languidly, "what have you got planned, Fran?" Fran had a great deal planned, as she had been scheming and plotting ever since she had seen Daisy be let off on a technicality. She laid her design out before the others.
"I have an idea for a small side wager," she said carefully and deliberately.
"Oh really?" said Bess cautiously, "what have you got in mind?"
"Well," continued Fran, "seeing as Daisy is still so squeaky clean,"
"With the emphasis on the squeaky," broke in Alice, a reference to her pvc clothing.
"Yes, indeed," continued Fran, "so seeing as she's still clean and this is the fourth round, I thought that it might be nice to have a little bet with her."
"Go on," said Daisy, sounding extremely dubious.
"I reckon that if I win this hand then you have to do your syrup forfeit."
"Okay," said Daisy, distinctly unimpressed up to this point, "and what happens if you lose?"
"If I lose," said Fran, "I will perform not just one, but two forfeits. So how about it Daiz, are you up for it?" The blonde looked extremely uncertain for a while, then looked as if for guidance to Bess. She nodded almost imperceptibly. This seemed to fill Daisy with new found confidence.
"Sure," she said, "bring it on. You are so going down."
"Oh yeah?" said Fran.
"Yeah," said Daisy, talking tough.
"If you're both satisfied with this I so no reason not to let you go ahead with it," said Bess, "although it wont count towards your final scores of course. So the only thing that remains is for Fran to declare what her double forfeit will be."
"I've already thought of that," said Fran looking smug, "firstly I will fill my short with porridge, and secondly I will fill my boots with that thick brown mud over there. You see, I'm choosing extra nasty forfeits because I'm so sure that I'm going to win and you're going to lose!" All the others 'ooed' at this fighting talk and watched avidly to see which one of the two was going to come off worse.
The cards were dealt down, two cads to Bess first, then two to Fran. There was no doubt that she was playing this hand to win, there was no deliberate going bust here, she desperately wanted to see the so far immaculate pvc clad Daisy get messy. She called for another card, her total improved to eighteen.
"Mmmm," she said critically, "that's as good as I'm going to get I suppose. I'll stick with this, what have you got?" Bess showed her what she had, it was a pair of fives. She took another card, it was a deuce. She took another card.
"Oh dear Fran," she said, "I've got a six, that spells curtains for you!"
Fran hung her head. She couldn't believe it. The prospect of performing her 'nasty' forfeits didn't bother her at all, but she was so disappointed that her adversary Daisy was being let off once again.
"Ha ha!" crowed the blonde, "I am victorious once more! I hope you like your oats!" Fran could see the funny side now.
"Curses!" she cried and twiddled an imaginary moustache in the manner of dastardly screen villains of old, "you win again, catwoman!" The girls laughed at this and looked forward to seeing Fran get her comeuppance.
She decided to do the second forfeit first and unzipped her boots. She unceremoniously dumped them into the large bucket of mud and rinsed them thoroughly.
"Mmmm, lovely!" she said as she squished the muck between her fingers. She pulled the boots out and they were almost unrecognisable. There wasn't a hint of the black leather visible, they were twin lumps of brown ooze, huge clods clinging to them.
"Whoopee, I'm going to enjoy this I can tell," she said sarcastically. She placed her left foot into the boot, a sharp intake of breath accompanying the action as the mug was rather cold. She gave a small yelp as her left foot also descended into its mucky home. Ever so slowly she took hold of the left shaft and began to zip it up, grimacing as the soaked leather was pressed against the skin of her calves. At last she was done, the cold mud squeezed up against her body, but the second boot was still left to do. Sighing she zipped up the right boot, shivering at the damp wetness now encasing both of her legs.
"Brr, it's a bit cold," Fran said.
qdaved

Postby qdaved » 19 Jul 2007, 04:11

"Walk up and down a bit," said Laura, who had of course undergone a similar trial.
"Yeah, it'll probably help you warm up a little as well," added Daisy. Fran did as she was bade, the squishing noises resulting from her promenade not being nearly as amplified as Laura's jelly accompanied walk due to the increased gloopiness of the mud and the closer fitting of the boots. She turned her chunky heel and made her way back to the rest of the party.
"You were right, the mud is starting to warm up now," she said, "and it feels lovely and gooey between my toes!" She did a little dance, half remembered from tap lessons many moons ago and enjoyed the feeling of the muck oozing around her legs.
"Right," Fran said, breaking off from her reverie, "time for my second forfeit. What have I got myself in for!" She went over to the mess table and selected a great big bowl full of thick, grey porridge. She took it over to Bess and presented it too her as if it was a sacrificial offering.
"Will you do the honours; since you're the mistress of ceremonies it seems appropriate." The blonde cop accented and took the bowl from her. Silently Fran stood still, raised her arms, shut her eyes and prepared for Bess to do her worst. The cop held the bowl in one hand while the other pulled away Fran's shorts. Fran angled the bowl, but increased her torment by waiting an age before she started to pour, teasing her endlessly. At last the first drop of porridge fell into her shorts and she began to squeal and wiggle her legs back and forth. The mess slopped in in increasingly large amounts, some of it down the front of her shorts and some in the back. It touched all her intimate parts, some falling out of the bottom and splatting onto the plastic of the floor, but most of the gunk stayed trapped firmly inside. There were mounds and mounds of the lukewarm porridge, but eventually Bess was done and she took the now empty bowl away.
"Argh!" cried Fran, half screaming, half laughing, "I've got oats in my knickers!" The others fell about laughing at her self-inflicted predicament. "I am never," she continued, "never ever going to play a game against you again, Daisy.
"Very wise," said Bess in her best teacherly voice, "and talking of the playing of games, there's one person left to go this round. Laura, it's your turn."
The cowgirls nodded in agreement, and laid out her plans for her latest forfeit, which she had obviously been formulating for a while.
"If I lose this hand," she said calmly, "I will take off my skirt and rinse it in rice pudding, then I will put it back on."
"Wow," said Bess, "that's a good idea for a forfeit."
"Do you always do your washing like that?" asked Alice. Laura merely stuck her tongue out by way of reply, and prepared to see what the cards dealt to her. They were not kind to her, she ended up with a total of sixteen.
"Hmmm," pondered Laura, "do I take another card or not?"
"You're damned if you do and damned if you don't," said Daisy.
"What the hell," said Laura with a devil may care voice, "it's better to go down fighting. Hit me." The dealer hit her, albeit not literally.
"Here it comes," said Bess.
"Bah!" said Laura upon realising that she had been given a king.
"Tough break," said Alice sympathetically.
"Oh well," replied Laura philosophically, "looks like I'm doing some laundry then." She stood up and unselfconsciously wiggled out of her denim miniskirt. Daisy wolfwhistled at the sight of her underwear. She had on a simple black cotton thong, with no adornments, and on that tanned, slim beauty it looked absolutely fantastic.
"Oh stop it Daiz," she said dismissively and walked up to the mess table. She dunked the skirt in and gave it a thorough coating in the messy substance, performing her actions almost absent mindedly. Once it was soaked through to her satisfaction she took it out and held it up in the air, displaying it to the rest of the girls.
"Lovely," said Daisy.
"I'm sure a look that will take the catwalks by storm next season," said Alice. Laura didn't say anything, she just smiled and unceremoniously and unhesitatingly slid the miniskirt back on.
"Hee hee!" she giggled, "this feels funny." She walked up and down a bit, doing a little pretend parade for her friends, the rice pudding slime slapping and flapping wetly against her tanned, shapely legs.
"Excellent," said Bess, that brings the penultimate round to a close. Let's retire to the booze table for a bit before embarking on the very last round." The others concurred and beat a hasty retreat.

There was very little small talk amongst the party as they supped their drinks before the final round. The elephant in the room was the trip to the dunktank that would be handed out at the imminent conclusion of the game. Everyone was on edge, glasses were drained with alacrity and they were all back clustered around the card table within ten minutes.
"Okay," began Bess, "time for a review of the situation as it stands before we embark on the final round. As I said before, the loser of the entire game must go to the dunktank. There are still three of you in contention for that booby prize. Alice, you are on two forfeits, Fran, you are on three forfeits and Laura, you are also on three." The girls nodded, well aware of their individual scores, and anxious to get started and get the game over with.
"Come on," said Alice, "let's get going." An atmosphere of anxiety had descended over the party, and everyone was concentrating of the ultimate fate of one of them.
"Right then, Daisy's up first," said Bess. Daisy quickly responded by saying:
"My forfeit is to fill my catsuit with spaghetti." When she had previously proposed a similar punishment there had been some remarks from her companions, but this time there was no response whatsoever. Indeed, when the cards came down in her favour once more, taking her winning streak to five there was barely an eyebrow raised, they were all too wrapped up in their own situations.
"Alice," said Bess, "now it's your turn. Remember, if you avoid doing a forfeit here, you also avoid the trip to the tank." Alice nodded, well aware of this fact. She was in the best position of the three still in the race, and had evidently decided to go out with a bang.
"Okay,if I lose this," she said firmly, confident that this wouldn't happen, "I will give myself a butter shampoo." There were gasps around her.
"Are you sure about that?" asked Bess. Alice fixed the dealer with a steely gaze.
"Absolutely," she said decisively.
Okay, whatever you say," replied Bess, and dished out the cards.
"Hah!" cried Alice as she was given a jack and a ten, "twenty! I knew I'd win!" Bess merely gave a knowing little smile.
"Don't count your chickens," she said softly, "before they're hatched." and turned over her own hand. If it were possible Alice's already pale face paled even further. She couldn't believe it, the cards that the dealer had just revealed were an ace and a king, the only combination of cards that could have beaten her hand straight off.
"Oh nooooo!" she wailed, she really hadn't expected to lose that hand. Once she got over the initial shock however, she managed to pull herself together and steeled herself. She had made her bed and now she had to lie on it, she knew the risks when she'd stated her forfeit and there was no point crying now that she'd lost. In fact she might as well make the best of it, revel in it and gross out her friends.
"In the words of Marlon Brando," she said, "it's time to 'get the butter!'" Alice went over to the mess table and resolutely grabbed a big block of butter in both hands. She squeezed them a little between her fingers, turned so that she was facing the others and grinned. Then in one forceful movement she smacked her hands into her head, mashing the blocks of butter into her hair with a dull splat. She began rubbing the fat in, massaging her scalp and making sure that her entire head of hear was coated. The others ewwed at her actions, but Alice just kept on grinning and kept on rubbing in the greasy mess. She took hold of a third block and splatted it on to the top of her head with another horrible splat. There was so much grease, so much awful mess and she rubbed it in thoroughly, she shampooed her jet black hair with butter more carefully than she shampooed it normally, taking a good deal of time over it.
When she was eventually finished her hair was covered all over, from the roots to the tips. She flicked her hair back, sending little globules of butter flying out in all directions.
"What do you reckon?" she asked.
"I think you're absolutely bonkers," said Laura, "why on earth did you do that?"
"Why do you think?" she replied, "because I'm worth it!" The girls collapsed with laughter, for a time forgetting that the game was still being played and three of them were still in line for the ultimate fate.
After a great deal of hilarity the contestants were brought down to earth with a bump.
"Right," began Bess determinedly, "time to move on. Fran is up next and the game situation is very interesting indeed. Fran, you need to win this hand in order to retain any chance of you staying out of the tank." Fran immediately sobered up and stopped laughing. A silence fell onto the room. She had had fun playing the game so far, the forfeits that she'd done had been enjoyable, but she was certain that she didn't want to go into the dunktank. She bit her lip nervously.
"Okay," she said, "I'm ready, let's see some cards."
"Aren't you forgetting something?" said Bess.
"What?"
"The forfeit, you need to pick a forfeit."
"Oh, oh yes of course," said Fran, flustered, "if I lose this hand then I'll, er, I'll wash my top in, er, I don't know, ice cream." She barely knew what she was saying and seemed to be oblivious of the fact that she'd selected such a nasty task to perform. Luckily for her the cards were in her favour at that moment, she ended up with nineteen and the dealer busted out with the first extra card.
"Phew!" Fran breathed a sigh of relief, clearly glad not to have lost the hand. Laura, however, buried her head in her hands, realising that the win for Fran had simultaneously sealed her fate, there was no way she could escape the tank now. What had she gotten herself in to? wondered the cute cowgirl.
"Wow," said Bess, getting into the groove of a dominant mistress of ceremonies, "and it all comes down to Laura, the very last contestant in the very last round. She herself is already doomed, of course, there's no getting out of it for her." Laura nodded sadly. "But the big question is: Will she be going in alone, or will she have some company?" Alice and Fran were good friends with Laura, but at this moment they fervently wished that she would endure the trip to the dunktank alone. "Do you have a forfeit ready?"
"Yes, er, no, well, I think," Laura stumbled distractedly, "that if I lose then you can cover me in... stuff, whatever stuff you want." Bess accepted this rather vague statement, realising like the others that individual forfeits were almost an irrelevance now.
"Okay," she said, "We're all set. Let's play." Five pairs of eyes stared intently at the green baize, the atmosphere could be cut with a knife. Down came Laura's cards. A six. A seven. Thirteen in total. Laura tapped the table to signify her request for another card. An ace. She called for another. A deuce. Fifteen. Laura called for a third extra card. A six. Twenty-one. Her had was unassailable, she had won, she had bested Bess and now her two friends were going down with her.
Alice and Fran threw up their hands in disappointment, the tension of the prolonged playing of Laura's hand had been killing them, and it had finished with the exact result that they didn't want. Laura cheered, happy to have company in her misery. The three condemned girls formed a huddle, showing solidarity now their collective fate had been sealed.
The game was over, the results were in. A lot of hands had been played, a lot won and a lot lost, and a lot of forfeits had been done besides. And Alice, Fran and Laura were headed for a trip in the dunktank.

There it is, concluding part to follow.
qdaved

Postby qdaved » 21 Jul 2007, 00:42

And the saga is complete... for now ;)

There had now developed two distinct groups within the girls in the base ment room. On the one hand were three girls that had entered all dolled up in attractive costumes, the elegance of their clothes emphasising the underlying beauty of their young, nubile bodies. However the grand game of blackjack that had just taken place had laid waste to them, rendering the three figures almost unrecognisable and reducing them to messy heaps.
Here once stood a tall, angular gothic beauty with hair as black as night and a flowing dress to match. Now she was covered in cream, bits of sticky jam and chocolate sauce clinging to her rounded disguise. Her hair, once her crowning glory, was now just a horrible greasy mess that hung lankly down her back.
And here there once was a yee-hahing, rooting tooting cowgirl, her tanned, firm body shown off by her short skirt and skimpy skirt, her costume defined by the boots and hat, both in cute hot pink. Now these accessories had become repositories of slime, sloppy jelly in the boots and runny slime deposited on her pigtailed hair by the hat. Her shirt was stained green and her skirt was invisible under its coating of rice pudding.
Finally, the once pretty, bouncy vivacious witch was buried under any number of different kinds of mess, her top soaked in lumpy brown gravy, her shorts full of gloopy porridge, her boots caked in thick mud both inside and out. Her face and head were covered with a layer of thick yellow custard.
On the other hand, the second group was comprised of two similarly beautiful young women, similarly attired in fantastic outfits, but unlike the first group they were still pristine, completely clean, not a spot of mess on them. Daisy, clad in her so slinky, ever so shiny catsuit, fashioned from sexy pvc, smirking at her miraculous escape from all five rounds of forfeits. Bess, the prime orchestrator of the whole evening was standing legs akimbo in her dominating thigh high boots, a mocking expression on her face, her tight black leather miniskirt remaining totally unscathed.
The messy trio looked at each other, how on earth could this have happened, they thought to themselves., how could we have ended up covered in diverse types of slop whilst these two have managed to remain spotless. And it wasn't over yet either, there was still the trip to the dunktank to come, they were going to be obliterated still further while their tormentors got to stand by and watch. The evening had taken a decided turn for the worst.
The blondes looked at each other. Daisy let out a little giggle. It was mirrored by Bess. The giggle escalated into a full blown laugh, and then a bellow, the two falling about helpless with mirth.
"There's no need to rub it in!" said an indignant Alice.
"What, like you did with the butter?" said a guffawing Daisy.
"That's not funny!" cried Laura, stamping her foot. This action merely frustrated her further, producing as it did a damp squishing sound due to the jelly filling her boot.
"I'm sorry," said Bess, calming down somewhat, "I'm sorry, we're not laughing at you, well not totally anyway."
"Yes," agreed Daisy, "it's just that we can't keep our straight faces any more."
"Straight faces?" said Fran in puzzlement, "what are you on about?"
"It's time for me to come clean," said Bess, "if you'll pardon the pun." She spoke no more, but picked up the pack of cards again. She turned over the top card demonstrating that it was the ace of spades. She stuck it back in the pack and shuffled it thoroughly. The top card flipped over. It was still the ace of spades. She buried it in the deck once again, shuffled, cut then dealt five cads face down. The next card was exposed and revealed to be, surprise surprise, to be the ace of spades.
Laura pointed a finger dramatically straight at the cop.
"You've been...!" she exclaimed in outrage.
"Yes," said Bess calmly, "I've been cheating." Daisy stalked languidly over to her, then snaked a pvc clad arm round the slim waist of the cop costumed blonde.
"In actual fact," she purred, "we've been cheating." She planted a kiss on to the cheek of Bess. The mess covered trio's bafflement at this bizarre new turn of events could be seen plainly on their faces. A hush fell on the party, things had all of a sudden become quite serious. Fran piped up, her voice shrill with anger.
"You mean to say," she yelled, "that you've colluded to get us all..." Daisy held up a hand.
"Shush!" she implored, "I understand your rage, but hear us out."
"Yes," continued Bess, "we have a big announcement to make. But it will probably be rather shocking to you, so just be quiet and listen."
"Yes Miss," chorused the three girls meekly.
"This dates back to when I was slimed at the fete, in that magnificent apparatus that you girls constructed for me." Her eyes grew misty with remembrance. Daisy picked up the tale.
"Right, but what you don't know," she said, "is that I was gunged too, after everyone had left."
"I knew it!" cried Alice, unable to restrain herself, "I knew I saw you in the car park that afternoon all covered in slime! I just thought I must have imagined it because you ran past so quickly and it was such a strange sight."
"What do you mean, 'you were slimed'?" demanded Laura.
"Yeah," chipped in Fran, "were you gunged by accident or was it Bess here or what?"
"I gunged myself," replied Daisy very definitely, "and I discovered something that day. That gunging can be fun, very fun indeed. In fact," and here she lowered her voice to a seductive whisper, "I found out that slime can be sexy." Daisy wrapped her other arm round Bess, removed her sunglasses and leaned in. They kissed for a long time, their tongues entangling themselves, Bess moving her hands over Daisy's pvc catsuit, finally coming to rest squeezing her pert behind. Eventually the pair broke their Sapphic embrace and regarded the three girls, standing open mouthed, eyes boggling at what they had just witnessed, this was beyond belief.
"So I guess that this is our big announcement," said Bess smokily, "that Daisy and I are an item, and have been for several months." There was a stunned silence. The facts slowly percolated through the brains of the shocked girls. Laura was the first one to speak.
"Good for you," she said slowly in a clear, sincere voice, "I hope that you're very happy together." She turned round to her companions and looked at them fiercely as if daring them to disagree with her.
"I agree," said, Fran.
"Me too," said, "that's a very weird turn up for the books, but it's alright with us."
"Yeah, we're still your friends," said Fran reassuring.
"Though you picked a hell of a way to come out," said Laura. The others concurred with this last statement and laughed about it. All of a sudden the tension in the atmosphere completely melted away and the five began talking excitedly. After a few minutes the clean couple started to gain control of the conversation again.
"You realise that the whole of this evening was set up by us, not just the game," said Bess.
"Yeah, we're criminal masterminds," said Daisy, "after all, you don't think it was by chance that we happened to meet in the pub do you?" The pair, arms still entwined, began to make gradual movements towards the centre of the room.
"And who was first to suggest the idea of a party, and who did such a sterling job of persuading you all to come when I offered to hold it at my place?" said Bess. They were making little steps all the time.
"And who took you to the shoe shop, Laura, and gave you the idea of dressing up as a cowgirl?" said Daisy, the petite brunette nodding in recognition.
"And who, Fran," continued Bess, "persuaded you to dress up sexily, rather than coming as a lame, ugly horror movie character?" The couple had by now arrived in the middle of the room and were standing adjacent to the dunktank.
"And finally," said Daisy, who was it that went with you, Alice, to the fancy dress shop and picked out that rather fetching ensemble you're wearing now? Though it doesn't look that fetching at the moment." During the$ last statement they had slowly made their way inside the dunktank, Bess planting her leather clad bottom down on the seat with the red 'X', Daisy perching herself on her lap, crossing her long, pvc encased legs and pouting.
"Looking at you three I can see that I've clearly had my revenge," said Bess, "and now you've heard our confessions it's time for the sixty-four thousand dollar question: Do you want to take revenge on us?"
Alice, Fran and Laura looked at each other. They took in the ruination that they had been tricked in to inflicting on themselves and their outfits. They turned back to look at Bess and Daisy, the dominant cop in her thigh length boots, her leather skirt and gloves, the beautiful young blonde, her body covered from head to toe in tight pvc.
"Yes!" they shouted in unison, bringing smiles to the faces of the two lovers. All three of them walked over to the controls of the dunktank, each of them sticking out an arm to take hold of the big lever. Bess and Daisy surrendered themselves to their fate, relaxing in their seat, their lips meeting and their passionate embrace resuming.
The big lever was pulled.
There was a moments pause. Then a gigantic torrent of gunge erupted from the top of the tank. It engulfed the lovers, the multicolored slime obliterating their blonde hair, colouring Daisy's red and Bess' purple. The aviator sunglasses on the cops' face were swept away, her shirt was drenched in goo. The pvc catsuit was not spared, wave after wave of gunge flowing over its shiny exterior and also pouring down the inside, soaking the warm, heaving body of Daisy. It ran down off her lap and onto the seat so that Bess was virtually sitting in a pool of gunk. It ran down her legs, down inside her towering patent leather boots to gather in gloopy reservoirs around her bare feet.
The dunktank's alterations had increased its capacity hugely, the gunging continued for at least thirty seconds, the girls inside kissing all the time, their hands busily exploring every crevice of their slimy, messy bodies. They continued their steamy relations even after the deluge had finished until Fran coughed rather pointedly:
"Ahem," she said,"don't mind us." The two finally disengaged themselves.
"Sorry," said Daisy, removing her hand from underneath her girlfriend's leather miniskirt. They disentangled themselves and exited the tank. The figures that had entered the dunktank were the very epitome of sexiness, but the ones that left were gungey in the extreme, Bess struggling to walk with her huge boots full to their brims with slime, and goo slipping and sliding all over Daisy's catsuit, bulges at several points indicating pockets of mess trapped inside.
Daisy ran forward and preceded to throw her arms around each of her friends in turn, giving each of them a long, slimy hug. Meanwhile Bess had managed to pour some of the gunge out of her boots and sauntered over to the mess table. She picked up a custard pie, deep and creamy, and hefted it in one hand with a thoughtful expression on her face. Then in one smooth, easy movement she turned and flung it just like the very best baseball pitchers. The pie possessed good aerodynamic qualities, it described an elegant arc in the air before splatting with a satisfactory sounding noise right into the middle of Laura's face.
It covered her face completely, the round paper plate framed by her green tinged hair and its pigtails. She stood stiffly, then slowly and carefully reached up a hand and scraped it off to reveal an expression of shock. It soon dissolved in to a look of devilish mischief. She swiftly ran over to the mess table, picked up a pie of her own and hurled it at Bess, who in the meantime had beat a hasty retreat. Her aim was good, the pie flew well, but its target decided to take swift evasive action and ducked her head. This meant that the creamy missile instead landed straight on to the side of Daisy's head, she having just disentangle herself from a hug with Fran. She put her hands on her hips and pulled an expression of mock umbrage. She strode over to the mess table looking like she meant business. She eschewed mere pies, and instead grabbed hold of a large bucket full of baked beans. She swung it lustily, but her aim was less than stellar and she rather unfortunately deposited its messy contents all over Alice, the orangey, beany gunk splatting over her entire front, beans running down her impressive cleavage.
Alice was outraged to be caught up in this, and decided to target the original instigator, so she selected two pies, crept up behind Bess and sandwiched her head expertly. No sooner had she done this than her world went dark due to the bucked placed over her head. It head was totally enveloped in cold custard, it started streaming down over her shoulders and dress where it mingled with the beans and the remains of the cream from the blackjack game. She gingerly lifted the plastic receptacle and turned round to see that it had been placed there by Fran, evidently having felt a bit left out up until then.
It was at this point that the entire room descended into an absolutely enormous free for all food fight.
Daisy was lying prostrate on the floor with Bess straddling her, her leather skirt rucked up around her hips. She had unzipped her lover's pvc catsuit half way and was furiously stuffing it with half melted ice cream. Daisy was writhing about sensually, screaming, presumably in pleasure. Eventually she managed to reach out an arm to grab hold of a pie which she smashed into her tormentor's face. Bess responded in kind, absolutely nailing her girlfriend's pretty face. She leaned closer, licking cream off her face with a long, snaking tongue, then they kissed with abandon, a custardy clinch.
Alice's dress had been torn from her, exposing her lacy black underwear, her suspenders and fishnet stockings, and her lithe, porcelain body. She was suffering from a two pronged attack. From the front she had Fran massaging red jelly into her breasts, taking great delight in thoroughly messing up her shining orbs, and from the back her knickers had been pulled out and Laura was tipping can after can of tomato soup inside with great glee. Alice was not struggling too much either, in fact she seemed to be enjoying it a lot.
She couldn't let herself be abused like this without taking some retaliatory action however, and to this end she took hold of a vast cake, not dissimilar to the one she had been sat down in for a large part of the evening. She grabbed Fran's top and ripped it clean off revealing her enormous, heaving bare breasts. Fran screamed in horror at this exposure, but her modesty was swiftly restored by the impact of the cake into her chest, the cream, jam and other sloppy materials being rubbed in with gusto, her expression changing from shock to surprised pleasure.
Laura switched her attentions to the couple squirming on the floor. She pulled back the leather skirt of Bess', exposing two perfect round cheeks and a tiny slimy thong. She smashed a block of butter into her behind, let the skirt fall back and started vigorously mashing the greasy muck in, Daisy still struggling beneath both of them.
The bare breasted Fran grabbed hold of the semi-clothed Alice in a bear hug, then manhandled her into the dunktank. As soon as the two had fallen on to the seat she reached out an arm to the lever and had no hesitation in pulling it. It was difficult to tell as the thick slime descended on them, but it looked as if their lips may have met tenderly as the friends were enveloped in the downpour of gunge.
The rest of the night descended into even deeper anarchy, and a veil at this point must be brought down over proceedings in order to protect the not so innocent...

The harsh rays of the early morning Sun washed over Sploshington, gradually illuminating the town. In every street there were people were waking from the sleep of the good, munching their toast and cornflakes, cooking their bacon and eggs, preparing for the day ahead.
The sunlight did not of course percolate down into the depths of the rather spacious basement of one particular house, but nevertheless five people within it were rousing themselves, bleary eyed for they did not have restful night by any means.
Alice was wearing her dress, but she didn't appear to be wearing anything at all underneath. The dress was no longer its natural colour of black either, being coated thoroughly in custard. Laura was down to her once bright white underwear, now stained red with sticky, strawberry jam. Her trim young body not only had a tan now, but also a thin layer of translucent gunge, and her boots were caked in thick brown mud.
Fran was not in a state of undress, in fact she had acquired and donned every single discarded garment, and there were a lot of them. The layers of clothing were sandwiched by layers of slime. Daisy still had on her black leather five inch heeled boots, but apart from these she was totally naked, her taut, nubile body covered by a veneer of undeterminable, disgusting brown gunk.
The girls were barely awake, they had fallen asleep in whatever pools of mess they had finished up in. They eyed up the state of the room, which looked like it had been hit by an explosion of food, and themselves, conjuring up vague memories of a very wild, very extreme party the night before, the type of party that the word 'hedonistic' might have been invented for.
The fifth member of the quintet had been unseen thus far, but at this point she strode through the door and into the room, her tall boot heels alternately clicking and squelching depending on whether she stepped into a clean or a messy spot. A good deal of squishing also came from the thigh high boots themselves. She was clad in Daisy's pvc catsuit and it like the boots had been given a thorough clean as it was now spotless, shiny and good as new. Or at least it was on the outside. The diverse bulges that could be seen and the damp squelches that accompanied even the slightest move showed that it was not so clean on the inside. In fact it was stuffed full of every sort of sloppy mess imaginable, as were the boots.
"Wakey wakey campers," she said, "is everyone recovered from last night? I think we all got a little bit carried away."
"What happened?" said Laura in a dopey manner.
"What am I wearing?" said a befuddled Fran, "is this your leather skirt Bess?" Alice yawned hugely.
"Well that was an interesting experience," she said sleepily.
"You can say that again," said Laura.
"Well that was an inter - mmph!" She was silenced by a well aimed handful of muck thrown at her face by Laura.
"It's way, way too early for jokes like that," she said.
"Did you girls all have a good time?" interjected Bess. They pondered this question for a good long while, reflecting on events, on the game, on the forfeits, on the food fight, and on what happened afterwards between them.
"Did we have a good time?" asked Laura in a slow, careful voice.
"I certainly did," said Fran in a firm, clear tone.
"I think I did as well," said Alice.
"Yeah, me too," said Laura, "though it's not exactly something I'd make a habit of."
"No," agreed Alice and Fran hastily.
"Well I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself," broke in Bess. "There are showers available upstairs, it's the third door on the left. And there are three sets of spare clothes waiting for you as well."
The three eventually managed to sort out what items of clothing belonged to each of them, scraped off the absolute worst of the muck and trooped upstairs for the much needed application of soap, shampoo and hot water. There were no regrets between there was possibly a little bit of awkwardness, but that was only to be expected. The whole night had been so surreal that it could not possibly affect their friendship; it had been a pleasurable experience, not one to show any remorse over, but not one to be repeated either.
Daisy walked over to her lover.
"That was a success," she said.
"It was indeed," said Bess, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's waist, "when you suggested a coming out party I had no idea it would turn out to be so outrageous."
"Neither did I."
"Do think that they're alright with us? I know how important what your friends think is to you."
"Yeah, they'll be fine. And I think after what we did last night they'd better be your friends too."
"That's true."
"There's just one think left to do," said Daisy.
"What's that?" asked the pvc clad Bess.
"I have to help you out of that catsuit..." Daisy slowly and seductively started to pull down the zip.

Finis
qdaved

Postby kneehigh21 » 21 Jul 2007, 15:33

Lordy that was good. Thanks for your efforts!
kneehigh21

Return to Reading Room