The Baking Competition. (with Gilly, Josie, DD, and Clare)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Baking Competition. (with Gilly, Josie, DD, and Clare)

Postby Devo77 » 27 May 2007, 08:48

I hope you enjoy this story. It features four of my favorite UK sploshers.
if there are mistakes please let me know. and could someone tell me
what do you call that one piece type of underwear women wear?

The Baking Competition

The contestants took their places as the baking contest was about to start. The first one who sat down was Josie, wearing a elegant black dress with long black gloves. She had smug look on her face. She truly believed that her pies would be superior to all the others. Next to her was Gilly, wearing a sexy low-cut, thigh high black cocktail dress. She also believe that here pies would win. The hardest part in making her pies was not smashing them all over herself after she made them. Sitting at the other end was DD, wearing a pink satin blouse and black skirt. The top buttons of her blouse were unbutton showing off her a little bra and a lot of cleavage. She was excited to be there and hoped she would be the one who would win. They all sat there with samples of there pies in there laps. Gilly couldn’t help but look down and imagine what she would love to do with the pie she was holding. Behind them was several dozen pies. All of them were made by the contestants. There was also a large table covered in a cloth. None of them were aloud to look under it. They were told it was full of stuff that was going to be used later.

They all sat patiently waiting for the judge to come on and begin her taste test and elimination, which they heard was going to be a little different this year. The judge finally came on to the stage. It was Clare. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a bun. She was wearing a tight black business suit. You could tell she wasn’t wearing a blouse on under the coat as you could see a lot of cleavage.

“Right now first up…” she said as Josie stood up and carried her pie over to Clare. She didn’t even look at the other contestants. She held it up to Clare with both hands. “My pies have always been the best.” She bagged as Clare ran her finger into pie and mock tasted it. “That’s terrible.” Clare said as she turned away with a disgusted look on her face. “What?!?! That’s impossible.” Josie said as she notice the sheet being removed to reveal several bowel and buckets full of custard, chocolate pudding, rice pudding, egg yokes and whites and other such stuff. “What’s that stuff for?” Josie said as Clare was handed a bowl of custard.
“For the losers.” Clare said with a straight face as she poured the custard over Josie’s head. It ran over her dark hair and down her shoulders. Clare picked up another bucket of custard and splashed it over the front of Josie’s dress. Josie stood in shock as the top of her dress was now completely soaked in custard. Clare picked up a bucket of chocolate pudding dumped it over Josie’s head. Clare ran her hands over the front of Josie’s dress as the chocolate pudding ran down over Josie’s head and on to her dress. “Well that’s the end of this dress.” Clare said going behind Josie. Josie whaled “Yes, it ruined.” With that Clare took down Josie’s dress revealing her black lacey one piece underwear with matching stockings. “No!” Josie yelled. She couldn’t cover up because she was still holding her pie in both her hands. She looked down at her now ruin dress laying around her feet. Clare was handed two pitchers one full of custard the other full of chocolate pudding. She poured them over Josie’s head and chest covering her underwear in custard and chocolate pudding. Josie could do nothing but pout as custard and pudding ran over her body. Clare gained a wicked smile as she was handed a can of spray whip cream which she began to spray over Josie. Clare covered Josie’s face hair and chest. Clare grin grew bigger as she was handed a bowl of egg yokes and whites. She pour them down inside Josie’s underwear. Josie’s mouth open wide in shock as eggs ran down to the bottom of her underwear. She could barely move as her bottoms fill up and ran down her stocking legs. Clare put her hands under Josie‘s pie, which she was still holding after all this. Clare pushed the pie up into Josie’s face, smearing it around. Clare laughed as she pushed the plate up to the top of Josie’s head. “So sorry better luck next year.” Clare said as she lead Josie back to her set. Josie sat down. A look of shock came over her face as she realize she had just sat down in a large frosted cake. Josie looked down at the frosting running out over her chair and between her legs. She gave a pout as she crossed her still gloved hands and sat back in her chair with the pie plate still on her head.

Gilly had been watching and couldn’t help but to be excited at the possibility of getting the same treatment that Josie just got. Even though she would really like to win this competition, she loved to get messy even more. Clare called Gilly over. Gilly stood up and walked over to Clare, trying to hide a smile on her face.
Gilly held her pie with one hand to Clare. Clare took a taste , “This one is bad too, thou not at bad as the first one.” Clare said as she glared at Josie. Clare was hand a bowl of rice pudding and poured it over Gilly’s head. It ran down over her shoulders and down into her cleavage. Gilly closed her eyes as it covered her body. Clare followed it up with a bowl of custard over the front of Gilly’s dress. Gilly took her free hand and smear the mess over her cleavage and the front of her dress. Gilly turn around pull up the back of her skirt revealing her thong underwear. Clare didn’t seem to enjoy this as much as she did when she was doing this to Josie. “Your getting really into this.” She say as she followed it up with a playful spank to Gilly’s rear. “Och.” cry Gilly as Clare poured chocolate pudding over Gilly’s rear. Gilly’s cry turned to a slow moan as Clare rubbed it in. Gilly turned around and help Clare take off her dress leaving Gilly in nothing but her thong panties, spenders, and stockings. Clare poured another bowl of custard over Gilly’s head. It covered Gilly eyes. Clare took another bowl of egg yokes and whites, she pull out the front Gilly’s panties and pour out the eggs into them. A egg yoke was caught in them as Clare let them snap shut on Gilly. Gilly moaned as she could feel the egg yoke in the front of her panties. Clare walked over to Gilly. Gilly raised her hand. “No, aloud me.” with that Gilly took her own pie and smashed it into her face. She held the plate over her face as she move over to her chair and slowly sat down in the frosting cake that she knew would be there from watching what happened to Josie. She keep the plate over her face as she wiggled her rear around in the frosting cake.

DD bit her lip as she stood up, cling on to her pie as she walked over to Clare, who had been glaring at her right after Gilly took her seat. “So does this mean I win?” DD said with a playful smile. Clare continued to glare DD saying nothing. DD extend her pie to Clare. Clare tasted it. She leaned her head back and thought about it for a moment. “No you loss too.” With that Clare was handed a bowl of eggs and dumped them over DD’s head. DD pouted as the eggs ran over her hair and down to her shoulders. Clare followed it up with a bucket of custard. The custard slowly ran down over DD’s shoulders and into her cleavage. Clare walked behind DD and grabbed the front of her now ruined blouse. Clare rips it open as button fly every where. DD looks down in shock at her revealed bra. Clare was handed another bowl of chocolate pudding which she began to fill DD’s bra with. Clare slowly rubbed it in. DD let out a deep breath as she leaned her head back. Clare with a wicked grin took off DD’s bra. Clare took a bowl of custard and poured it over DD’s chest. DD helped her rub the chocolate and the custard together. Clare continues to smile as she takes down DD’s skirt. Clare pulled out the back of DD’s black panties and began to fill them with a bowl of rice pudding. DD could feel her panties become heavy with the rice pudding. Clare placed her hand under DD’s and with a smile pushed her pie into DD’s face. DD let the pie plate fall down to her chest as she walked over to her chair. She saw the frosted cake now place on her set. With a giggle DD sat down in cake. The cake squished under her. DD even wiggled her rear a little.

Clare stood in front of the now complete messes that were the contestants. “Well I guess we won’t have a winner this year.” while she was making the announcements Gilly took off the pie from face as she, Josie, and DD leaned forward to listen to Clare. “So the grand prize of a island trip and prize money will have to go to…Me.” she said with a smile. “Hey!” Gilly said as the three stood up and surround Clare. “Well your pies were terrible.” “Really?” Gilly said as DD got three pies and handed them to Gilly and Josie. “Well see what you think of them now!” Josie said as she pushed her pie into Clare’s face and smeared it around. DD took hers and smashed it into Clare chest covering her suit and cleavage. Gilly took her pie and pushed it on top of Clare’s head. Clare wipe the pie from her eyes as she opened her mouth wide in shock. Several more colorful pies then hit her face and chest as the pie barrage continued. DD smear pies down Clare’s skirt as Gilly open Clare’s coat. Josie took two pies and pushed them into Clare bare boobs. Off came Clare’s coat as more pies hit her body. Clare covered her boobs with her hands as Gilly and Josie took down Clare’s skirt revealing her white cotton panties. DD found a bowl of egg whites and yokes. She gained a big smile as she pulled opened the front of Clare’s panties and poured the eggs in. Clare mouth opened wide in shock as she could feel the eggs fill up her panties. As DD went off and to get something, Gilly and Josie turned Clare around and leaned her forward slightly. Josie pull open Clare’s panties as Gilly got a bowl of rice pudding and filled the back of Clare’s panties. Clare’s panties bulged with all the mess in them. Clare turned around with her mouth wide open. DD place another cake on one of the chairs. Gilly, Josie, and DD march Clare back to the chair and make her sit down on the cake. Clare pouts as she sits down feeling the cake ooze out from under her. With that, Gilly,Josie,and DD each take a pie. Josie pushes her pie into one side of Clare’s head, DD pushes another pie into the other side of Clare’s head and Gilly tops it off with one pie to Clare’s face and another on top of her head. They leave Clare sitting in the cake with her legs spread open, her bare breast showing and he head covered in the pie plates.
And Swing It!!!
Devo77

Postby Richard » 27 May 2007, 20:23

I thought that was a wonderful story, Devo. I could really 'see' the action in my imagination which is the essence of a sploshing story and if there are one or two minor errors of spelling it doesn't matter as the story flows nicely. I'm not really an expert on ladies undergarments but I think the one-piece thing may be called a "teddy".

* Waits for derision from the ladies *

Richard :)
Bottoms Up!
Richard

Postby shredder » 27 May 2007, 20:59

Yes, the small spelling errors certainly do not take away from the flow (and there was certainly lots of flowing) of the story at all and actually make it seem like you are telling something real as it happens and not having time to polish it perfectly.

The one-piece is called 'fillable' I think.

8)
Shredded messed jeans improve anyone's butt
shredder

Postby Devo77 » 30 May 2007, 06:34

I think I've came close to what I was thinking of. It's called a basque.
Josie is wearing one in a old set of pics. I found. It's in her gallery
under the wam user name Josiewam. It's from an old set where she
is frist in a wedding dress and gets messy by her friend Acid. She's
takes off the gown to reveal her slightly messy underwear. If I'm
wrong please correct me. :D
And Swing It!!!
Devo77

Postby DecadentDoll » 14 Jun 2007, 12:45

Wonderful story, I can really imagine Clare and I fighting like that. And Josie, by god i miss her so much.

Great story Devo, you've got a great imagination!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Return to Reading Room