Splosh can bring us together (the story of Jimmy and Tanya)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Splosh can bring us together (the story of Jimmy and Tanya)

Postby josie » 24 Feb 2007, 01:47

Jimmy sighed again, three times now he had tried to make up with Tanya, he had tried flowers, chocolates and even begging, but Tanya just laughed and dismissed him as if he were rubbish. One night, whilst feeeling unsure and upset with himself, Jimmy logged onto a Fetish Site, which showed women, just like Tanya being put in their place by a well deserved pie and gunging. Jimmy thought this over, and realised this would not be possible, but, after speaking to his friend, Julio he felt more enlightened.

"I wish i could just make her see sense, she is so bossy, i want her to see i am a man, and capable of looking after her, Julio, i have seen websites where men humiliate ladies by throwing pies in their faces and covering them in gunge, is this for real?"

Julio smiled to himself "Oh yes, i promise, if she still loves you, which we both know she does, she would respect you more if you brought her down a peg or two, and showed who was the boss"

Jimmy felt a sudden optimisim, and decided that night would be the night, make or break, he would make Tanya love or loathe him.

A few days later Jimmy saw his opportunity, he approached Tanya who was sat alone on a park bench, and said to her "I know what you need". Tanya looked half interested and said "I doubt it mate". Jimmy put his hand on her shoulder and smiled "You need to be shown who is boss babe". Tanya looked surpriseed but her face softened, "I love you Jimmy but feel i am the dominant force in theis relationship. i feel overwhelemed"

Jimmy took her by the hand and dragged her to his flat. When she enetered Tanya noticed a large dentist chair she was shocked "Where did you get that from?", Jimmy smiled "I borrowed it from a mate".

After a little persuasion Tanya climbed into the chair, and Jimmy, by now feeling optomisitic, tied her hands to the armrests.

"Okay soldier, whats the big deal then?" sneered Tanya

Jimmy smiled, "The big deal is, im going to humiliate you and make you love me"

Tanya frowned"How would that work?" she squeaked

Jimmy smiled again, "You, my sweet, are mine, and i shall do with you what i wish, starting with, something you would never admit to liking "

Tanya shivered, surely not, he couldnt have guessed her fantasy?

Jimmy left the room then returned, with a trolley of pies and trifles.

Tanya gasped "What on earth are you doing with them?" she laughed

Jimmy said nothing as he pushed the first banana cream pie straight into Tanyas face.

Tanya spluttered "How dare you?" but before she had chance to say anything more, Jimmmy proceeded to smash 10 more pies in her face, one after the other, slowly but firmly. with a SPLAT everytime.

Tanyas face was engulfed in custard and cream and jam, she couldnt speak, one because of shock, the other because she wanted more.

Jimmy spoke "Now, you have 10 pies in your face, i am now going to add 10 more, and after each pie hits, you say thank you, okay?"

Tanya, shivered, she wanted to, but it felt wrong, dirty somehow, she was afraid of the feelings she was experiencing.

Jimmy raised the 11th thick crusted pie "Say thank you" he teased as he slatteed it into her face. To her surprise, Tanya did as he said. "and another" smiled Jimmy as he slammed the 12th pie into Tanyas face, Tanya obediently said "Thankyou", this went on for a long time, resulting in tanya, naked, tied to a chair, and totally covered in pies, her face and hair, totally covered and dripping.

Jimmy then spoke again "How does it feeel? To be humiliated yet excited and loved at the same time?"

Tanya could not reply due to the amount of pies in her face and mouth.

Jimmy smiled "I understand you cannot answer me, being somewhat pre-occupied with the mess on your face and hair, but please tell me, if i were to empty this entire bucket of brown sludge over your hair, face and naked body, you would fianlly see me as the man you love?"

Tanya knew, she loved being dominated, and she loved being pied and made messy against her will, Jimmy had surpassed all she wanted and she nodded eagerly as jimmy lifted the large bucket of brown goo above her head.

"Lean your head back, let this engulf your face and hair, and dribble over your bare breasts and down to your ladies parts, and say thank you, loudly, thank me for releasing you!

As the brown goo engulfed tanyas head and face she felt a warmth, a kindred spirit, and relished all he promised. The goo slid slowly over her pie encrusted face , over her bare breasts, and over her lush body , she whimpered in ecstacy "I love you Jimmy, you are messy King, and i am always ready for you".

Jimmmy felt very loved and excited to find a lady the same as him, they did lots more things together, but i wont tell just yet, if they raise interest then great, i will tell you what more Messy exploits they delve into :). For now, Tanya and Jimmys messy secrets are ready to be told, just ask, and they will tell :D
Attachments
119009000610.jpg
119009000610.jpg (2.26 KiB) Viewed 10232 times
no witty signature...signature
josie

Postby messyman » 24 Feb 2007, 08:10

got a dentist chair i can borrow? wow
messyman

Postby Hayley » 24 Feb 2007, 14:48

Lovely story, Josie, and very realistic. Being naturally bossy and then being made to be submissive is a HUGE turn on - well, for me! We must chat about it some time!

We will have to see about borrowing one of dentist's chairs belonging to the couple who come in the Fountain for you!

Hayley x x x x x x
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Squelch » 25 Feb 2007, 01:39

Great story. Messy domination/humiliation role play is a fantasy of mine too. And she enjoyed it which is how all good stories should end. Thanks for sharing and look forward to reading about Tanyas further fun :lol:
Squelch

Postby josie » 27 Feb 2007, 02:10

Tanya was sad, and yet elated. Jimmy had slung her, for some floozy he had met at the local lap dancing club. Tanya felt alone, and isolated. How could she tell any future boyfriend about her biggest turn on, yet feel so happy that she had discovered the sexiness and trust which goes with Sploshing?

This advert appeared in a Sploshers Lonely Hearts:

"Tanya, 35, 9 stone, wishes to be pied, slimed and humiliated by a real man, and a real splosher, please leave me your messages".

After 2 weeks Tanya felt fed up, she had the usual replies, but all they wanted was a little body painting then full sex, they didnt seem to undertsand what she needed, she decided to not bother anymore, but then, just as she gave up, she recieved an e mail from Antonio. The message read like this:-

Hi, i am Antonio, i am 40, and have loved to pie and mess ladies for a long long time, i realise this is a little scary for you, and would like to chat on IM for a while so you can trust me to fulfil your needs, with a look towards a long term relationship.

Tanya felt, at last, she had found some man, who could do what she needed, what she craved so badly. She replied to Antonio:_

Hi, thank you for answering my message, i love being tied, pied, spanked, covered in goo, and basically humiliated for your pleasure, please, dont let me down like the others.

Two weeks went by, Tanya was busy with her job as a PA for a large company which made ladies lingerie, so did not have the time to check her e-mails. When she finally did, Antonios message stood out to her. Dare she take a chance? Since Jimmy had pied and slimed her she felt embaressed but also elated, she knew she needed to feed her desire.

She wrote back to him eagerly:_

I am willing to submit to your command regarding the messing etc, but please, can i trust you not to use me,

Antonio replied:_

Dear lady, i wish to make you happy, i wish to pie you in the face a thousand times, i wish to fill your knickers with slime, i wish to tie you up to a chair and make you beg me for more, thats all i can offer you, but i promise, you will feel, calm, yet humiliated at the same time, also, if this works, i would like a long term arrangement, you are a very very pretty lady, whose face des[erately needs pieing.

Tanya felt she had finally found a soulmate, she was ecstatic, and wrote back eagerly:_

Antonio, i wish you to pie and slime me as soon as you can, i crave the feel of pies and humiliation by your hand, your sweet, hand, please, we will meet in a neutral place, and then, hopefully, you will reduce me to a quivering, humiliated yet totally ecstatic mess.

Antonio was fast in his reply:_

Tanya, i shall do everything i wish to do to you, i will pie you, i will slime you, i will make you beg for more, please, trust me, we shall meet at the Rupo Hotel which is near where you live, and i promise, you will be humiliated and messed beyond your wildest dreams.

Tanya was scared, yet excited, she knew he could be trusted and made arrangements to meet. She felt afraid, yet safe and happy about meeting somebody who would not only fulfil her desires, but Enjoy fulfilling them, finally she had met someone who seemed to know exactly what she craved and so needed.

Okay, you wanna know what happened next? ASK!!!!

Josie (the bitch) xxxxx
josie

Postby starbrightnight » 27 Feb 2007, 13:32

Great stories Josie - they made such exciting reading. I too love to explore feelings of dominating and being dominated involving sploshing, so it is great for me to read accounts by a woman such as yourself. You write so evocatively. Thanks a lot.
starbrightnight

Postby Squelch » 27 Feb 2007, 21:16

You pillock Jimmy :shock:

Looking forward to Antonio giving you your just desserts. :D
Squelch

Postby muckypup » 27 Feb 2007, 23:26

Thats hot! Josie, Josie what happens next??
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby wamram » 04 Mar 2007, 12:34

C'mon Josie you can't leave us all in suspenders :lol: :lol: :lol: tell us what happened next.

Wamram
wamram

Postby matt2matt2002 » 05 Mar 2007, 09:15

You can leave me in suspenders as long as you like....
but I really want to know what happens next.
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Tanya and Antonio, the meeting

Postby josie » 07 Mar 2007, 01:32

Tanya was afraid, She glanced in the mirror at her reflection and felt happy but unsure, She wore a suit, smart black pencil skirt, white blouse and fitted jacket. On her size 4 feet she wore black patent high heels, open toed,. Underneath she had gone for black bra and panties and tights, would he like tights? She panicked, what if Antonio didnt like tights? Or what she was wearing? She brushed her brunetee hair and added red lip gloss, she was a size 16, normal for women these days, and had curves in all the right places, but what if Antonio didnt like her figure? She had a long brandy , took deep breaths, and decided this was it.

They arranged to meet in a neutral place "The Forest Lakes" hotel; bar.

She arrived, slightly less nervous but shaking with the anticipation of what he intended to do to her that night, providing she trusted him and allowed it.

Tanya sipped her G and T gratefully and then saw him, Antonio, stood at the bar, and looking over to her, smiling and she felt her heart skip, he was gorgeous.

He made his way over to the table she was sitting and smiled, the smile of a devil or angel?

"You turned up" he smiled
"Yes, i hoped i wouldnt look foolish" smiled Tanya
"no, not yet" teased Antonio with a grin.

They spoke for a whle, about things they enjoyed, then Antonia became serious.

"Tanya, i am not a pervert, rapist or anything like that, but i want to mess you so badly, i want to rub pie after pie into your pretty little face, i want to cover you in batter, i want to see you naked and covered in mess, humiliated, but because you love it, not because i wish to hurt you"

Tanya took a deep breath, paused and replied "Do you want to come back to my flat?".

Tanyas Flat was large and spacious, Antonio complimented on her cleanliness, adding "It wont stay clean for long though babe".

Antonio walked towards Tanya , and produced handcuffs "I promise, you could get free from these if you wished, your in no danger". Tanya realised it was up to her to make this into what she wanted and needed, "Antonio, please, bind me, tie me, spank me, pie me, mess me, as you wish".

Antonio smiled kindly "Good girl, and thank you for trusting me".

Tanya watched as he brought the chair from under the PC table, and ordered her to sit on it. She did as he said. She smiled as he secured the handcuffs behind her back , and came close to her face ,

"Be right back" he sneered.

Tanya shivered in excitement as she saw him go into the kitchen. She had forseen this would happen, spent nearly 2 hours in Tescos, buying 15 creamy gateauxs, custard, tomatoe sauce, chocolate sauce, cream (double whipped), jam, eggs, cake batter (which she had deviously mixed in three pans), and finally, thick black treacle, 4 large tins!

Antonio appeared in front of her "So, I see my little Wam Whore has been shopping?"

Tanya replied "Yes"
without warning Antonio smashed one of the gateauxs into her face, it took her by surprise, and she gasped as the custard and cream and jam stuck to her face and up her nose, he rubbed it well in, and then as she gasped he said "Call me Master".

Tanya was unable to reply, but nodded furiously.

She felt Antonios fingers clear her eyes and mouth of the gateaux and saw him smile "Say Master when i mess you, and we will be okay", he grinned.

Tanya sat still, she was still fully clothed and felt humiliated yet excited, her moo was pulsating. Antonio smiled:

"I am going to mess you so badly little wam whore, i am going to put every single pie you bought into your pretty little face, then, i shall pour the cake batter in places you could only imagine, and eggs? Oh my dear, the eggs have a special use, and the treacle? Over the head definitely, mess that pretty hair up of yours, and ketchup? I shall amuse myself by spraying that in your face and hair, as i feel fit. But, dont think your breasts and arse have escaped, your wearing tights, and i LOVE filling tights".

Tanya felt herself quiver with the thought, would he really do this to her?

Antonio leaned over and whispered in her gateaux filled ear "And i brought supplies of my own wam whore, you are in for something you will love".

Tanyas eyes opened wide as she saw ............

Wanna know more, just ask :D
josie

Postby messyman » 07 Mar 2007, 06:48

blimey, you can't leave it like that. Hurry back with the next episode.
messyman

Postby Hayley » 07 Mar 2007, 12:01

This is brilliant stuff, Josie, just like our very own soap opera. I can hear the EastEnders drumbeats at the end of each episode! Loving it. It certainly has me tuning in over and over, so please keep it up. It's also very horny (though I could never go out with anyone called Antonio!).

Thanks, Josie

Hayley x x x
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby josie » 08 Mar 2007, 02:00

:lol: Antonio is the most crap name ever i must admit, why i thought that up is a mystery, Night Nurse and sleeping tablets, they turn me very Antonio-ish :D
josie

Postby josie » 08 Mar 2007, 02:29

Okay lets here more in the saga :).

Tanya opened her eyes, and gasped, Antonio wasnt lying, he opened his holdall and produced a splosh lovers wet dream, 7 pies, 6 tins of custard, 4 tins of treacle, and nearly 20 (as far as she could see, through the gateuax that engulfed her) bottles of chocolate sauce.

Tanya realised her meagre shopping list of supplies, added to Ants was every sploshers fantasy.

"I wish to tie you clothed, to the chair, and tease you with whatever i fancy" smiled Ant. Tanya nodded dumbly, this was more than she could ever have hoped for, she decided then and there, she would submit to all he gave.

Ant felt himself becoming aroused at the sight of Tanya simply pied in the face, could he hold on until she was destryoed with mess? He knew he had to be strong and not give in to what he really felt.

"Little wam whore, you have been pied, and that was amusing, but now i wish you to tip your head right back, whilst i empty this full tin of black thick treacle over your face and hair". Tanya did as she was told, gasping for breath as the treacle engulfed her face. Ant seemed pleased with her, and rubbed it into her hair vigorously, before opening the next tin. Three more tins went over her face. She could hardly breathe, but felt safe, she knew Ant would look after her, and sure enough, he wiped the thick black goo from her nose so she could breathe easily.

"Little wam whore, i dont know what to do next", teased Ant.

"I shall give my little wam whore a choice, the rest of the gateauxs in your pretty little face OR, slapped on your tight covered bottom, make your choice whore"

Tanya knew straight away what she wanted, no, what she needed, "Please Master, slap the remaining gateuaxs on my bottom, please".

Ant paused for a moment, then untied her from the chair and with one quick movement put her across his knee. "Spanked with pies, good girl, good choice", sneered Ant.

Tanya made a half hearted struggle, but she didnt want to escape, and as each gateaux slapped powerfully against her tights covered bottom she yelped, in pleasure.

Ant held her firmly in place "Whilst you are in this lovely and most becoming positon, i shall have some more fun"

Tanya shivered, she wanted this yet the feeling of being dirty came to her mind, was she sick? No, she was a woman who loved being humiliated and messed, that wasnt sick, that was her decision. Ant held her firmly across his knee as he opened the top of her tights and proceeded to squirt Ketchup down them. One, bottle, then two, then three, she reamined still as he massaged the red mess over her buttocks and ladies area, she felt so alive yet naughty.

"Well, i have filled your tights but i see you still have areas which havent been messed", smiled Ant as he brought out his custard.

Tanya trembled with anticipation, where was he going next?

Ant, flipped her over to sit up on his knee, then stood up and pushed her to the floor. She fell gently backwards, and remained on her bottom, which by now was sore and squishy.

"Titties my dear, they look rather neglected, custard for them i think, my little living trifle whore"

Ant slowly poured box after box of thick creamy yellow custard over her breasts, stopping now and again to rub them, firmly and with purpose.

Tanya sat, her head was spinning, she had been pied, her tights were squeelching, her bottom was sore and yet tingly and her breasts were warm and tingling, custard dripped down them, off her nipples onto her legs.

See you later :).
josie

Next

Return to Reading Room