Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Strip or Pie - A New Messy Story

Postby Slapstickman » 10 Feb 2007, 15:04

Hello Everyone,

Hope you enjoy the story below,

regards,
SlapstickMan

Strip or Pie

Liz looked amazing in her tight jeans I thought as I watched her walk into the kitchen and her sexy, low cut, figure hugging, t-shirt showed plenty of tanned cleavage. She appeared seconds later, smiling broadly and holding the custard pie. Her long brown hair flowed over her shoulders as she walked towards me.

“So Matt” she giggled “Strip or Pie?”

When I agreed to play strip or forfeit poker with Liz, I thought I would easily beat her. I was a pretty good poker player and she said she was a novice. I must admit I was distracted a little by her body, particularly the way she leant over the table at key moments in the game, but not so much that I allowed myself to get beaten as easily as this.

“It’s make your mind up time,” Liz proclaimed, excitedly.

I didn’t understand it. Out of the last eight hands I’d lost six. Liz had removed her shoes and hat, I’d had to remove my jumper, t-shirt, shoes, socks and Jeans. I was now down to my boxer shorts and had a tough decision to make.

“Pie,” I muttered reluctantly.

“Oh goody” Liz chuckled “I’ve always wanted to do this to someone” She walked over to me slowly, clutching the pie. “Are you ready Matt?” she asked, almost quivering with anticipation.

I sighed “Ok! Let me have it Liz”

Liz shuffled the pie in her hand and then suddenly smooshed it into my face. She let out an excited giggle as the gooey yellow custard made contact with my face splatting over my shoulders and hair and twisted the pie slowly watching the slop fall down onto my chest and dribble down my stomach. “That was so much fun” she laughed.

“Yeah, brilliant” I mumbled sarcastically from under a face full of pie. “I can’t see,” I moaned, trying to wipe my eyes. But that wasn’t strictly true. I could see a little. I could see Liz slipping what looked like a playing card into the back pocket of her Jeans.

Liz was still giggling at the sight of her opponent dripping in pie, wearing only his boxer shorts as I walked over. “Are you ready for the next round?” She asked. “There’s plenty of pies left and I want to see what you look like out of those shorts”

“OK, OK” I said, “Could you just pass me that towel first please?”

“Of course” Liz smiled and leant over to grab the towel. Whilst her back was turned I reached into her pocket and pulled out two cards, both aces. Liz turned round, blushing. She knew she’d been caught out.

“You were cheating Liz?” I shook my head in disappointment.

“I don’t know how they got there” Liz lied, unconvincingly.

“Oh dear. I think you’ve got some forfeits to catch up on”

“Come on Matt, be reasonable” Liz whined, “I only cheated on a few hands”

“Clothes or Pie” I said with some degree of relish as I picked up a large custard pie from the table.

“Do I have to?” Liz pouted.

“Clothes or pie” I demanded “last chance”

Liz slowly and teasingly pulled her tight shirt over her head. I watched as her slim, toned stomach appeared from under her shirt. She stood in her white lacey bra, which complemented her tanned upper torso perfectly.

“Mmmm, very nice” I purred involuntarily. Then I remembered the task in hand. “Clothes or Pie, Liz”

“Not again Matt” she groaned.

“You know you’ve got it coming” I said.

“OK, OK” Liz sulked. She undid the buttons on her jeans and slid them gently down her bronzed thighs, revealing a tiny white thong. The jeans ended up in a heap round her ankles and she delicately slipped out of them, kicking them casually to one side. “Now we’re even”

“Nice try, but not quite. Clothes or Pie?”

“You can’t be serious Matt” Liz pouted, but she could tell I was. I advanced with the pie, but before I had the chance to use it Liz loosened her bra straps and revealed her pert, tanned breasts.

“Wow!” I gasped as her boobs jiggled nervously in front of me. I was a while regaining my composure, but when I did Liz glared at me in mock disgust.

“Have you had a good look now?” she scowled

“Yes thanks” I grinned. “Last one now. Clothes or pie?”

“No way” Liz exclaimed. “I’m down to my thong and that’s certainly not coming off!”

“You’re certain about that?” I asked

“Absolutely” Liz insisted, holding her thong with both hands.

‘Pie it is then” I chuckled and, before Liz had the chance to react, slapped the pie square in her face. The thick and creamy yellowy pie splattered all over her face and slopped into her long brown hair. Liz squealed a muffled squeal. The pie plate slipped off her face down her chest, leaving creamy deposits over her boobs.

Liz wiped the pie slowly from her eyes and gave me a wry smile. “I thought if I stripped down to my thong you might have been persuaded to go a little easier on me” she sighed.

“I had to get even” I grinned.

“Even?” Liz exclaimed, “I’m naked except for the tiniest piece of cotton. You’ve ogled my breasts and covered me in custard pie. How are we even?” She leant over to the counter and picked up another custard pie. “Strip or pie Matty?” she ordered.

“No chance” I said firmly, “put the pie down Liz”

Liz, however, was not to be deterred. “Pie or strip?”

“Ok, ok” I conceded “I’ll strip, but on two conditions”

“Go on” Liz smiled, holding the pie in a menacing fashion.

“I get to turn my back to you and it’s only for a couple of minutes, then I get to pull my shorts up, ok”

“OK” Liz giggled, holding the pie

“Ok, here goes”. I turned round until I had my back to Liz and dropped my shorts. They fell round my ankles.

“Mmmm, nice bum” Liz proclaimed, saucily. I didn’t think about it at the time, but I should have been listening for Liz putting the pie down. A minute or two passed then I got my instruction “Ok, you can pull your shorts up now”

“Finally” I said and bent over to pick up my shorts.

Splat!!! I felt a cold custard pie slap against my bare buttocks. As I’d bent over to pick up my shorts Liz had spanked me with a pie. She laughed out loud as I jumped slightly. I slowly straightened up and felt the Pie filling run down the back of my thighs.

“That was so funny” Liz giggled.

I ran my hands over my bare, custard-covered, bottom. “I can’t believe you just did that” I exclaimed. In my shocked state I hadn’t picked up my shorts and turned to face Liz. Her eyes widened as she caught sight of my increasingly erect cock.

“Hmmm, you don’t seem that upset” Liz remarked and smiled, cheekily.

“Pie or Strip Liz?” I asked as I stepped out of the boxer shorts round my ankles and grabbed another pie from the kitchen counter.

“Oh no!” Liz squealed “no more”

“You know you’re going to get it one way or the other. Strip or pie?”

I didn’t know which I’d prefer her to say more. I really wanted to slap the pie over her, but I also wanted to see her slip out of those tiny white panties and get a look at her amazing body fully naked.

“Ok, Ok” she relented and smiled at me “No more pies for me. I’ll Strip”.

With a tiny tug and a slight wiggle of her toned hips the white thong slid down her thighs, over her knees and landed in a tiny cotton pile at her feet. She stepped out of them slowly. I gasped at her fantastic naked body as she twirled gracefully around treating me to a lingering look at her sexy bottom. “Game over” She smiled.

“Not quite” I replied, and before Liz could react I ran the creamy, custard pie over her breasts.

“You bastard” she shrieked as the cold, yellow, custard coated her pert boobs and dribbled down her stomach over her naked crotch. “That was a dirty trick”

“I’m sorry” I lied as I watched her nipples harden further under their sticky layer of slop.

“You will be” Liz promised grabbing two custard pies from the counter. I backed away slightly as she approached me. “Come here and take it like a man” she demanded. I walked over to her.

“OK” I sighed.

Splat! The first pie was smeared over my chest. Liz slopped the filling all over the front of my upper torso covering me in gooey custard.

“Oops, you’ve got custard all over your penis now” she giggled.

I looked down just in time to see her plant the second pie straight into my crotch. The cool, creamy filling sloshed over my erect cock and Liz seemed to amuse herself for some time massaging every last bit of the pie over me.

Liz was enjoying herself as much as I was now and made little attempt to stop me as I grabbed another two pies from the counter. I walked up beside her and sandwiched her head with the pies. Her screams were muffled as the messy pie slop engulfed her head. Her hair was covered in the thick custard as she stood, naked, arms flailing and pie dripping all over her shoulders, down her back and over her toned stomach. She slowly and deliberately flicked the pie plates off either side of her face and tentatively wiped her eyes. “Oh my god” she gasped as she peered out from under the yellowy white mess that had all but obscured her pretty face.

There were only two pies left on the counter now. I grabbed them both. “That’s not fair” Liz protested. “Give me one”

“You’re going to get them both” I promised.

“Oh, I am, am I?” Liz glared at me in mock defiance.

“Bend over” I ordered.

Liz glowered at me, hands on hips. Her naked body dripping in custard. “As if I’m just going to bend over and lift my naked bum in the air on your command” she scoffed as she turned around. “What do you take me for?” Liz slowly and deliberately bent over, her sexy, naked bottom wiggling in the air, almost inviting the pie. “Now I really hope you’re not going to take advantage of me whilst I’m in this position” she giggled.

Liz squealed as I slapped the pie over her bum, partly at the shock of the cold, creamy filling splattering over her bare buttocks, partly with excitement. The pie slid down the back of her thighs as her bottom quivered under the thick custard. Liz held the pose for a minute or two as I stood wide-eyed, naked and dripping in pie watching her. She gradually stood up and turned to face me. I was still holding the last pie, but was putty in her hands. She casually walked up to me, kissed me on the lips and took the pie. “Now, what shall I do with this?” She asked, passing the pie from hand to hand.

I just stood there, wondering what was going to happen to me next.

“Oh my god” she exclaimed in fake horror. “You can see my fanny”. We both looked at her crotch. “I’ve got to cover up now!” With that Liz plastered the final pie over her crotch. I stood open mouthed as she rubbed the pie between her legs, wiping the custard and cream all over, her ‘fanny’ dripping with pie filling. She stopped momentarily. “So, are you going to stand staring or are you going to give me a hand here?”

I didn’t need asking twice and soon we were sliding and slipping in each other’s arms all over the kitchen floor.
Slapstickman

Postby messyman » 13 Feb 2007, 06:54

excellent story, maybe poker's more fun to bet on than rugby.
can't wait for your next instalment.
messyman

Postby messyamature » 16 Feb 2007, 14:04

messyman wrote:excellent story, maybe poker's more fun to bet on than rugby.
can't wait for your next instalment.

anytime babes
messyamature

Postby DecadentDoll » 16 Feb 2007, 15:10

excellent story, i like the realistic fantasies. very sexy and mmm
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Return to Reading Room