Emma's Revenge (story)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Emma's Revenge (story)

Postby Dick Custardly » 22 Jan 2007, 16:40

I hope you enjoy reading this... I enjoyed writing it... :wink:

Emma looked up from her computer screen as the familiar sharp footfalls approached her desk. She had been Miss Finch’s PA for six months, and the sound of her boss’s heels on the polished wooden floor of the reception area still made her nervous. Miss Finch (her name was Sarah, but woe betide anyone who addressed her by her first name) was a tall woman in her late forties, and attractive in rather severe way. She wore, today as always, an immaculate grey business suit and cream silk blouse. The clicking of her black stilettos stopped by Emma’s desk and she looked down her nose at Emma, who could feel the disapproval radiating from her. The main problem, as far as Emma could tell from the direction of her gaze, was her top. She was a plump girl, and her ample breasts seemed ready to burst out of the tight red vest top she was wearing. She smiled sweetly at her boss, who simply gave her a scowl that would have curdled milk.
“Come with me, please” she said curtly “If you’re not too busy.” With that she turned and strode away.
Emma sighed. It was nearly 5.45 and the rest of the staff at the Kreamy Kake Kompany had gone home. Miss Finch had asked her to stay; saying that she had a special job that needed ‘her area of experience’. She stuck her tongue out at Miss Finch’s back, and pushed her chair back from the desk. Miss Finch was already disappearing through the door of her office as she stood up and straightened her long, tight black skirt, smoothing it over the voluptuous curve of her thighs. Her generous rump wiggled as she hurried as after her.
The office was spacious, tastefully furnished in muted shades. Besides Miss Finch’s desk, there was a large coffee table, flanked by two black leather lounge chairs. On the table were four large chocolate gateaux on paper plates, and a fork.
Miss Finch was standing by the table. “One of these is our new product” She announced, in answer to Emma’s puzzled look. “The others are from our so-called competitors. I want you to try them and tell me which is the best” She cast a meaningful look at Emma’s rounded belly. “I told you this job needed your experience,” she added sarcastically
Emma was suddenly furious. She was a sweet-natured girl, and had put up with the snide comments and innuendo for six months without complaint. But this was the last straw. Tomorrow she would be looking for another job. But now… a sudden wicked thought struck her and she gave Miss Finch her most angelic smile.
“Of course!” she exclaimed, “It will be a pleasure” Miss finch appeared not to notice the emphasis she placed on the last word.
“Well, sit down then, and get on with it”
Still smiling, Emma sat down and pulled one of the cakes towards her. She scooped off a generous forkful and put it into her mouth.
“Mmmm” She murmured, licking her full lips slowly. “Mmmm… that’s delicious” She licked her lips again. She slid the second cake towards her and helped herself to a larger portion than before. This time she made sure that some of the dark chocolate filling was smeared around her mouth. She leaned back in the chair. “Ohhhh, that’s soooo nice!” she exclaimed, warming (in more ways than one) to her act. Miss Finch sat down in the other chair and watched her warily. This time, Emma looked her straight in the eye as she licked her lips. Miss Finch squirmed… with embarrassment? Emma wondered. She squirmed slightly herself, but for a different reason…
She moved onto the third cake. Abandoning the fork, she dipped her finger into the thick cream topping, closed her eyes and slipped it into her mouth. She tilted her head to one side and withdrew her finger. “Uuummm” she purred, repeating the action.
Miss Finch was now staring open mouthed at Emma, who now had the fourth cake in front of her. She grabbed a handful and stuffed it into her mouth. Much of it dropped onto the shelf of her breasts. She wriggled against the cool leather of the chair in undisguised pleasure.
Miss Finch went bright crimson.
“Oh” Emma said innocently “I can’t quite reach that one” With that she leaned forward, plunging her boobs into the cake in front of her. She straightened up and looked down at her cake-covered front. She raised her eyebrows at Miss Finch, who appeared to be on the verge of a heart attack. “Whoops!” She trilled “Aren’t I a clumsy girl?” She giggled “And a messy one!” “Well, in for a penny, in for a pound!” She slipped the straps of her top off her shoulders and tugged the front down, revealing her velet-smooth globes nestled in a lacy black bra. With her free hand she scooped up a generous handful of cake and began to smear it slowly over her exposed flesh, making her springy breasts quiver. Another handful was forced down the deep vee of her cleavage.
Miss Finch opened and closed her mouth, but no sound came out.
Emma stood up.
“Now I’ve got my big fat tits messy, I may as well get my big fat bum messy as well. What do you reckon?”
Without waiting for an answer (not that she would have got one; Miss Finch seemed to have the lost power of speech) she picked up the first cake again and placed it on the chair. Gripping the arms, she lowered herself slowly onto it. When it was completely squashed she gyrated her behind in the slippery mess, spreading it around the smooth surface of the chair. “You know” She exclaimed, “I can think of something else that I can get messy!” With that she stood up again, grabbed the hem of her skirt and (not without a struggle) pulled it up until it was bunched around her waist.
“I do hope you’re not easily shocked, Miss Finch” She said. “Because I’m going to do something quite rude now!” Tugging down her black cotton panties, she sat back down in the mess on the seat and began to writhe around, rubbing fresh handfuls of cake into the material of her top, which clung stickily to her boobs. There was one gateau left more or less intact on the table.
Miss Finch was no longer crimson; she had gone the same colour as her office carpet.
Emma carefully picked up the remaining cake with both hands, leaving the plate on the table. She spread her fleshy thighs and slowly and carefully squashed it against her glistening pink pussy.
“OHHH YESSS!” she exclaimed as she spread the mess around, smearing it over her pale thighs and lower belly. She lay back in the chair, threw back her head and rubbed herself frantically with both both hands.
With the inevitable result…
When she had got her breath back, Emma stood up. She calmly pulled her knickers up over the squelchy mess between her her legs and lowered her skirt.
Miss Finch appeared to have developed a nervous tic.
“You know, I can’t really pick a favourite… they were all sooo nice!” Emma said, pouting. With that she scooped up a dollop of chocolate cream on the end of her finger and placed it on the end of Miss Finch’s nose.
“Bye bye Sarah”, she called as she disappeared through the door.
Dick Custardly

Postby Richard » 22 Jan 2007, 18:11

Excellent, well written story, Mr C. but I couldn't help wishing that Emma had pushed a cake into Sarah Finch's face before she left though!

I really enjoy reading messy stories and I wish more folks would post their fantasies on this part of the forum.

Richard
Bottoms Up!
Richard

Postby Squelch » 30 Jan 2007, 01:46

Very good story DC. Kreamy Kake Kompany :lol:

As Sotonude says, I can see a sequel coming up when Emma calls in to pick up her P45 next day :lol:
Squelch

Postby muddy_clothes » 17 Feb 2007, 17:00

Wow, this isn't normally my kind of attraction, but the story sure got a rise out of me. :shock:
muddy_clothes

Return to Reading Room