For old times sake part 6

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

For old times sake part 6

Postby londoner » 30 Sep 2021, 10:48

Linda felt refreshed after her shower and James, given what had just happened, was the master of discretion averting his eyes whilst handing her a towel. "I don't know why you are being so shy" she giggled "you were the first one tonight :wink:." (she knew what would probably happen later, as we all do! :D :D ) . James had also laid out some clothes for her, (I say clothes but it was only a thong and very skimpy bra) and she put them on. Looking at herself in the mirror she smiled "Not bad for forty, eh James?" "Truly splendid, madam." he agreed and opened the door for her to step outside.

Her re-appearance was met with whistles and lewd comments which she took in good heart (why would any woman object to being shown some appreciation, she thought). Andrew took her by the hand and led her across the room to another door which opened onto an open air courtyard. Three of the surrounding walls had windows looking into rooms in the house but the fourth had a large pair of gates in them. In the middle of the courtyard was a large frame and Andrew assisted by a couple of other men, lifted her arms and secured her wrists whilst two others spread her legs and likewise secured her ankles :) .

"Shall I show the young gentlemen in now, Master Andrew?" said James and she raised her head slightly startled. Andrew looked at her "Oh I forgot to tell you" he said " some of us now have on or two younger brothers and we thought that they might enjoy this as well :evil: :evil: !"

James left but soon reappeared with about ten younger lads who looked to Linda to range from about 18 to 26 :shock: :oops: . "Come on over, guys." called Andrew "Don't be shy I'm sure Mrs A would love to meet you! :evil: " Soon the young lads were crowded round the spreadeagled Linda all taking a long, good look at her. "Now as your dads have probably told you, we have known Mrs A for several years and in fact she used to baby sit us all so she is a bit older than us but a lovely specimen all the same, don't you agree?" The boys nodded and several seemed to be visibly dribbling. "Well" said Andrew "I am sure that Mrs A would not mind you making a closer inspection! :evil: Go ahead I am told that some of you have never seen a lady in her underwear in real life so now is your chance to investigate!"

Soon she was surrounded and some tentatively and others with more confidence began to touch her body. Despite herself and knowing that these lads were a lot younger, she could not help closing her eyes and giving in to feelings of arousal that swept over her. One particular set of fingers inside the front of her thong, went straight to her sweet spot :shock: and she cried out.

After about five minutes James approached Linda and shooing the lads away went to the rear of the frame and assisted by Andrew undid some sort of catch and then lowered it to the floor so that she was looking straight up at the night sky.

"OK boys you can come back now" said Andrew "James is going to give each of you a squirty tube which you can use to cover her, even inside her bra and pants." So Linda was soon covered from head to toe in tomato ketchup, salad cream, honey, brown sauce and several other similar substances.

"James" said Andrew "I think that you can go to the kennels now :evil: " and so James left the courtyard via the gates
londoner

Re: For old times sake part 6

Postby piepiskie » 22 Oct 2021, 12:47

Great to see the next generation of LInda admirers appearing. I can imagine the excitement in their eyes as they get close to her, all tied up in her skimpy bra and thong :D
piepiskie

Return to Reading Room