For old times sake Pt5

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

For old times sake Pt5

Postby londoner » 30 Aug 2021, 17:42

LInda ran her finger round her exposed nipple scraping off some of the porridge and put it into her mouth "Mmmmm! " she said "nice and creamy, I like my scrambled eggs like that! :wink: " Looking around the table she had spied one of the men with scrambled eggs on his plate and now she looked at him and smiled encouragingly :) " I remember you, Tony , still as handsome as ever :wink:." Taking the hint Tony stood up and picked up his plate of scrambled egg. Before he moved any further he smothered the egg in lashings of tomato ketchup then, pushing back his chair he walked up to behind Linda. "James," he said "would you be so kind as to help madam up and then to bend over the table, please?"
"Ceratinly sir" James replied and said to Linda "If madam would be so kind as to stand, please?" She did as requested and then James removed her chair and bent her forwards over the table, holding her down with one hand placed firmly on her back. "Now if you would kindly raise madam's skirt and perhaps open her panties a wee bit?" James did so and Linda, knowing what was coming, wiggled her bottom invitingly. She felt her panties being pulled out and then the still warm scrambled egg and ketchup mixture poured into them. Her panties were pinged back and Tony's hand descended onto her bottom with a sharp slap! :shock:

James who until now, had only spoken when spoken to, turned his head toward Andrew while still holding Linda down with one hand and said "Mr Andrew sir, may I make a request?" "Certainly James" Andrew replied "what is it?" "Well" said James "I cannot help but feel somewhat ....... aroused by present events and I was wondering whether you would mind dreadfully if I took advantage of madam's situation? :wink: " "Why you old dog! :lol: " said Andrew " Go ahead. I hope you don't mind an audience." "Not at all, sir" James replied. Andrew beckoned two of hid guests forward and they took hold of Linda's wrists holding them down on the table. James taking a knife from the table cut off Linda's panties and threw them to one side. He wiped some of the egg and ketchup off of her bottom and then after undoing his trouser zip and revealing an enormous erection, thrust himself into her. LInda knew what was happening but even so James' sheer size surprised her :shock: :shock:. James' decorum cracked and he energetically began pounding her until with one final thrust he exploded and seemed to collapse leaning over Linda and panting heavily. However within a few seconds he stood up straight adjusted himself and his clothing and said "Thankyou Mr Andrew, that was exceptional !" "Well,! Andrew laughed "I think we all enjoyed that almost as much as you did :D . In fact I think that show will end our meal and we can get onto the next part of the evening's proceedings as planned! :evil: " "Of course, sir" said James and indicating to the two men that they should release Linda's wrists said "now madam if you would be so kind as to follow me. I think you might appreciate a shower before we go any further!"
londoner

Re: For old times sake Pt5

Postby piepiskie » 07 Sep 2021, 10:30

Great messy action and lucky old James! :D Although if I had been James I wouldn't have been able to resist having a taste of the scrambled eggs over Linda's gorgeous bottom before thrusting away! :wink:
piepiskie

Return to Reading Room