For old times sake part 4

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

For old times sake part 4

Postby londoner » 01 Aug 2021, 23:12

Linda wiped some more of the cream from her face and tried to wipe away some from her dress s well. "Would madam like to follow me ?" said James and showing her to a chair at the head of the table he pulled it back so that she could sit down and then pushed it under her as she did so.

"Thank you James " she said and smiled sweetly at him through the cream still on her face. "I think the lady is a bit warm James" said Andrew "could you bring her some iced water, please?" "Of course sir" came the reply and James crossed over to the sideboard and picked a large jug of water with ice cubes floating in it. He returned and before Linda could speak he solemnly lifted it above her head and tipped the contents over her. "Thank you James" said Andrew.

The water jug must have been standing in the freezer and taken out just before it froze as it was VERY cold :D and Linda gasped involuntarily as it cascaded over her causing her dress to cling to her figure. James meanwhile had returned to the sideboard and picked up a large dish which he again with no change of expression on his face, brought back to where Linda was sitting.

"Perhaps if madam would stand for a moment, please I could cool her off a little more." he said and she did so. Putting the covered dish down on the table he took hold of the hem of the front of her dress and raised it exposing her panties. "Would madam mind just holding this for me please?" and he offered her the dress hem to hold, which Linda took with one hand. He then pulled out the front of her panties "and would madam mind er......." he said and obediently she took hold of the panties and held them open. James then turned to the table and removed the lid of the dish to reveal that it was full of ice cubes. Then, again without the slightest change of his poker faced expression, he upended the dish into her panties :shock: . "Thank you, madam" he said and retook hold her panties and gently closed them up . He then proceeded with both hands to jiggle the ice cubes about :shock: :shock:. "Many thanks , James" Linda gasped "I certainly feel cooler now!"

"I think, sir that the lady should be cool enough now, shall I start serving?" he said "Yes James you may begin" said Andrew.

Linda stood transfixed looking down at her dress the ice cubes were freezing cold :shock: and without a word but with a fixed smile on her face she sat down again wondering what next to expect.

Andrew leaned over to her and said "When we were kids, one of the things we loved doing (apart from you of course :D ) was going to the greasy spoon and having an all day breakfast, so that is what we are having tonight." He called James over. "James, I think Mrs A would like to start with some of that lovely porridge you have had made, is that alright with you, Mrs A?" and Linda guessing what was to come nodded. " He does do lovely porridge," he continued " made with double cream and when it's topped off with lashings of golden syrup it is to die for!" "i hope not " joked Linda "the night is yet young." and they both laughed.

James proceeded to take the orders from the guys at the table and they were a mixture of porridge, scrambled eggs and pancakes with syrup. Soon everyone had been served and Linda waited nervously for someone to make the first move as she was sure it was coming :oops: . Sure enough one of them got took up his plate of porridge and walked silently to where Linda was sitting. She put down her knife and fork (she had asked for a full English) and put her arms by her side. Without a word the dish of porridge was upturned on her head and started to ooze over her hair and down her face. As this was going on, one of the other men also moved to where Linda was sitting . He put down the dish and leaning forward undid the zip on the back of her dress and slipped it forward over her shoulders and her breasts. With one hand he pulled out the front of her bra and with the other squeezed inside one of the cups and pulled her breast out :D . Despite her advancing years her breasts were still full and firm. He jiggled it about for a few seconds then, picking up the dish poured the porridge over it, rubbing it in afterwards. LInda who had not moved while this had happened, looked down at her breast then up again and looked at the rest of the able. "OK who's next ?" she smiled .
londoner

Re: For old times sake part 4

Postby piepiskie » 03 Aug 2021, 12:13

Excellent story as always. Can only imagine the shock of the ice cubes and then the anticipation as Linda sees all the different breakfasts being served knowing that one by one they will be coming her way! :D
piepiskie

Re: For old times sake part 4

Postby matt2matt2002 » 04 Aug 2021, 06:43

Usual high standards. Hope the next course is served soon.
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Return to Reading Room