The Raffle Part 4 - anonymous Commission - m/f

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Raffle Part 4 - anonymous Commission - m/f

Postby whiteunicorn » 22 Jan 2021, 22:11

David had to admit to being surprised how true to her word Natalie was on that. Somehow he had expected that, like the last three scenes, he would be given an outfit first and for some flimsy reason made to strip before the game started. But Natalie had other ideas.

For while she slipped away to choose her outfit David was left standing in the changing room in an awkward sort of silence; which only became more so when the door behind him opened to admit a pair of women. While David had settled into a sort of shy comfort being naked around Natalie, the sudden arrival of a stunning blonde and her equally gorgeous brunette companion shattered that moment, David’s hands unconsciously moved to cover his cock as it twitched.

While he couldn’t exactly be expected to control his arousal, it didn’t help that the two girls were dressed so..enticingly. The blonde had chosen a red top over a black skirt that didn’t quite settle togrhher, revealing a teasing flash of taut stomach in contrast to the way the smooth woollen material flowed all the way down her arms and sat snug around her breasts. The brunette on the other hand had an outfit that didn’t tease a flash of stomach as bare it, her matching grey top and skirt equally tight in the right places but leaving her stomach completely on show. As much on show as their legs fully on display from the mid thigh hem of the skirt all the way down to the cute black boots that hugged their ankles in soft suede support.

‘Ummm…hi?’ It wasn’t the most flattering greeting in the world but it was the best that David could manage, his throat a little dry as his cheeks burned with fresh shyness.

‘Hi there.’ Blonde answered for them both. ‘No need to be shy sweetie. And no time to dawdle either, we need to get you set up. Follow us.’

‘O..okay.’ David said, a little relieved as both girls turned and walked ahead of him; his eyes trailing the sway of their skirt clad hips as he followed. ‘I thought Natalie..’

‘She’ll be along.’ Brunette answered. ‘We just need to get you ready so it’s all good to go when she enters. You’ll understand soon enough.’

David could have expanded on that, pressing for more details but he decided he liked the anticipation more. And his head was swimming with anticipation. He had no idea what Natalie had planned for him, but her promise to get revenge for the rigged Gameshow was filled with delicious possibilities. Perhaps she had another Gameshow setting in mind for him, setting him up to fail as he had her, throwing him into fixed games that were just as unwinable.

And David might have continued to believe that had the room the girls lead him into been designed in the style of the classic Gameshow of his youth. Yet instead of the expectation of a GYOB style set complete various games set up around him, David found himself stood before a set more akin to some kind of chat show, the dimly lit circle of a stage filled with what looked like a long low couch set beside a highbacked chair. An illusion completed by the faux audidnce filling the seats, a collection of vague silhouettes stretching back ten rows or more perfectly finishing the atmosphere.

David didn’t really have time to adjust to the sudden feeling of exposure that gripped him, despite knowing the audience wasn’t real, before he was lead to settle into the high backed chair that adjusted around him and supported him, his erect cock standing proudly for all to see.

‘There. You just make yourself comfortable. Natalie will be along soon. Oh..and we will be over there. I’d hate to miss the show.’ Blonde said with a chuckle, both she and her companion quickly taking the two open seats he’d missed on the front row, his shyness returned full fold as he realised he now did have an audience.

Try as he might, David couldn’t exactly relax, the storm of emotion of his excitement about what Natalie had planned and his shyness about this scene being watched by others making him squirm slightly as he waited for her to arrive, his heart pounding with every second that passed.

‘Good evening and welcome to “Splattershow.”‘ Natalie said with a bright smile as she hurried onto the stage to a perfectly timed flare of a spotlight which caught her in all her glory. And she did look amazing. With her hair elegantly styled and brushed, David could have been forgiven for thinking she had spent hours in make up rather than ten minutes. But it wasn’t her hair that held his gaze, his eyes inexorably drawn to the slinky black strapless dress that seemed to hug her torso so tight that only gravity held it up; the sheer fabric artfully cut to reveal a flash of leg. ‘The messiest show on TV. As I’m sure David here..’

Natalie paused as a series of softer lights rose to illuminate his chair, highlighting his nudity and exposure as he grinned shyly.. ‘as I’m sure David here knows each week I invite a guy along to play a game for awesome prizes. What he doesn’t know is that I’ve picked that guy from the suggestions you send in for guys you think need to be punished. Only this week, I’ve invited David along myself because I have found in him a guy who really deserves to be punished. Of course, he still thinks he has a chance to defend himself, don’t you David?’

Not really, David mused as he suppressed an excited shiver. He had known this was going to be ‘unfair’ on him but he was just now starting to work out that maybe Natalie had found a more rigged scenario than he had.

‘Well..as you all know..’ Natalie said with obvious glee to the assembled ‘audience.’ ‘What happens to him is down to you. So..let’s get this show on the road. And why not start with a classic. Splosh Roulette.’

That announcement was met with a ripple of applause and cheers which while being an obvious recording somehow added to David’s squirms, the audience clearly eager to whatever was in store for him. And David might have kept his eyes on the sudden hive of activity around him had Natalie not knelt before him with a sweetly wicked grin as wicked as her whisper. ‘Soooo…I bet you are wondering how..fucked you are now? Hmmmm? Well..you aren’t. Or..you won’t be. Not unless you loose. See, the audience doesn’t know how you tricked me, how you humiliated me, how you face fucked me to get me to save myself from the gunge. And then gunged me anyway. So..if you want to win this game..unlikely as that is..you had better not even think about cummimg sweetie. Just one beg to cum, just one utterance of that word, and you are mine. Are you ready? No..well…I am.’

With one last smile Natalie rose smoothly and stepped back, allowing David to see what the frantic hive of activity had produced. And when he did, he couldn’t suppress a gasp of surprise. Before him was what he could only describe as a the reel from a fruit machine like you would find in an arcade, the round machine having been lowered from the ceiling to hang a few feet away, letting him take in all the details of it. While the symbols on the obviously digital reel were blank, he didn’t like the look of the nozzle fixed into the middle. Or the pipe that snaked from it up into the ceiling. And he certainly didn’t like how his chair was quickly dragged by the series of rails beneath him under the reel, the nozzle now aimed at his cock.

‘I think you can see how this is going to work.’ Natalie said sweetly. ‘But just in case, I’ll explain it too you. I’ve already programmed part of the machine with random amounts of money on some of the slots. The rest..well..I’ve given the audience to fill with their top choices of the hundreds of disgusting slop, goos, slimes and other messy substances filled to the brim in the tanks above you. Each time we spin the wheel, you either win some cash or your cock gets coated in something icky. All clear? Good..let’s begin. Oh..wait..we can’t have you touching yourself and spoiling the game.’

There was no mistaking the glee with which Natalie moved to fasten around his wrists the leather straps David had missed on the arms of the chair. Or with which she grabbed the huge lever beside the reel which now was illuminated with various symbols of which David could only make out the word mud before it started to spin.

David watched with baited breath as the reel slowed and the first symbol ticked into place, proudly displaying the word ‘soup’ in bold red letters. And he wasn’t exactly shocked when the other two clicked into place to match up with the first. No..the shock came when without warning the cool slippery gush of creamy tomato soup splurged over his cock, utterly surrounding his aching member in its slick caress, the excess pouring around his balls and beneath his ass. Try as he might, David couldn’t resist rocking his hips a little, the slippery touch and forced pleasure urging on a response. Had he been gunged all over, the whole sensation might have been less extreme. But concentrated on his cock, the whole thing was made more stimulating. To say nothing of Natalie eyeing his pleasurable squirms with genuine amusement.

‘Bad luck. Let’s try again.’

David was sure luck had nothing to do with it even as he wrestled with the tingling arousal in his cock, squirming at the thought of what he might get next. And he wasn’t exactly shocked when the wheel rolled to a halt on ‘cream’, the reels having barely avoided stopping on the mud symbol that hovered like a threat. David still had to bit his lip to avoid moaning, his already stirred and excited cock twitched again as he fought back a moan, his hips pressed up into the cool, thick white mass cascading over his tip and down the sides of his shaft like a cool slippery mouth, almost torturing him with the soft pleasure it gave.

‘Hmmm…one last try. Maybe you can still hit the jackpot.’ Natalie teased as she grabbed the lever again. That phrase maybe wasn’t a coincidence David mused even before the first reel locked into place on the jackpot symbol. Surely this jackpot wasn’t going to be cash either, that almost a given as the second locked into place. David was of course proved right as the third followed suit, a loud ringing bell heralding the huge gush of mud that swamped over him. And not just over his cock either. Massive tanks in the ceiling opened up too, turning the hapless youth into a mass of brown wet oozy muck that surged over his struggling frame, his cock jumping and twitching in barely contained near release, the touch of the unexpectedly bizarre slippery sludge gliding over every inch of his skin only serving to highlight his arousal .

‘So…David didn’t crack on that one. But it’s only going to get harder from here. In more ways than one.’ Natalie chucked.

Despite himself David couldn’t help being excited by that, the enticing rush of that emotion holding his flushed body at the same heights of sexual pleasure, his aching cock now drowned beneath the gallons of mud poured over him, a fresh wave slipping down his legs as someone, he couldn’t see who with the mud slathered over his eyes, helped him out of the chair to stand before it unsteadily.

The loss of his vision had the room spinning around him, which made it somewhat of a miracle that what happened next didn’t send him tumbling onto his ass. Unseen by David, Natalie had taken the hose she had been offered and without warning opened up on him with the powerful yet thankfully warm jet of water which quickly made work of the clinging muck.

Guessing the ‘show’ had been paused given how the now clean teen was presented with a towel that he gratefully dried himself with, David was left wondering what would happen when it picked up again. Something he was still wondering as Natalie lead him back to the chair that had been as rapidly cleaned and dried as himself, seeming to take great glee in pushing him back down and securing his arms back into the cuffs.

‘So…David.’ Natalie said, those words surely a sign that the show had started again. ‘I suppose you think you did well there, hmmm? That you did good to hold out? See..the thing is sweetie….I knew you wouldn’t crack..all that was just to get you warmed up for this. Because I know that as much as you like getting messy, it really turns you on watching it happen to others. So..I’ve got the perfect thing to really push your limits.’

David would have asked what that meant had he not noticed the wide inflatable pool, like a kids paddling pool only wider, being carried into the open area before his chair. A pool that, thanks no doubt to the same vat that had coated him earlier, was quickly filled with sloppy yellow custard. Okay, so it wasn’t filled that deep, the pool only holding about a foot or two of the slippery treat but it was still holding enough of it for what Natalie had planned.

‘i don’t think we should keep him waiting ladies. Come on up here.’ Natalie crowed as if she had worked out what David was thinking when in fact he was in the dark about what this meant. And it was in the dark he stayed as the blonde and brunette advanced onto the stage, the pair who while revealingly dressed before, had taken that to its extreme with the tight gold bikini’s they had donned, the snug fabric pulled taught around full breasts and firm hips alike while doing nothing to hide more than a flash of nipple.

All of which had David’s cock straining again before they stepped into the pool, carefully picking their way to opposite ends as if they were squaring up to fight, both girls set into a low squat with their feet planted wide and locked on the other.

‘Isn’t this every guy’s fantasy?’ Natalie asked coyly. ‘Watching two hot babes wrestling in something mucky? Usually it’s mud I know, but that idea didn’t go down well. And speaking of going down..’

Despite hearing those words, David couldn’t pull his eyes away from the ‘fight’ developing before him, swallowing hard as the blonde ‘tackled’ her opponent into the custard in a wave of yellow that left them both soaked and splattered in equal measure. Really no young guy who shared his kink could have torn his eyes away from the near naked beauties rolling around in the yellow pool, boobs and stomachs pressed together as one then the other gained the upper hand, both girls now drenched in the custard which dripped from their hair and bodies alike.

Unless of course he was suddenly exposed to something more..stimulating. Which was a pale description of the sensation that washed over David’s cock. Unnoticed by him, Natalie had taken hold of his shaft and was very slowly jacking him off, even that slow touch feeling amazing as his arousal bubbled up in the wake of her hand.
It was taking all of David’s self control not to rock his hips as he had done under the cream, and even that restraint was being tested. Even without the stimulating show before his eyes, Natalie’s caressing of his shaft would have felt heavenly. But with it, it was almost too much to resist.

Try as he might, and he wasn’t trying that hard, David couldn’t ignore the orgasm stirring within him, his mind given over to the pleasure pressed against him as blonde suddenly was against brunette, having flipped her to drive her face and chest first into the custard. And it might have been that sight that brought him to orgasm if Natalie hadn’t pulled her hand away.

‘Oops. Were you about to come.’ Natalie teased with a slow lick of her lips. ‘Well..it’s not that easy. I need to hear something from you first.’

David was tempted of course. Just a little. But Natalie had played his game and he was sure he could play hers a little longer.

‘Not giving up?’ Natalie teased. ‘Good boy. Just means I get to do this.’

What this was David found out as her tongue snaked out to flick over his head in a slow lick. Closely followed by another. And surely by another had he not moaned unbidden. ‘Ohhhh…you are close.’ Natalie grinned. ‘And very excited. You’d just love to blow your load inside my mouth hmmm?’

David didn’t dare move or speak, not trusting himself not to crack even as his throbbing desire slowly ebbed away. Too slowly for his liking, his relaxation countered by the sight of the brunette bikini clad babe flipping the blonde onto her front and with a gentle yet firm handful of hair dunking her face into the custard again and again, her other hand teasingly rubbing over her slippery ass.

While it was obvious that blonde was enjoying the touch, she wasn’t so thrilled by the dunking which was what no doubt promoted her to push herself up into a crouch and flip the surprised brunette over her shoulder and into a playful pinfall which she took in good humoured grace.

That sudden bout of activity might have helped David relax more, had not the brunette shown how well she took the loss by sharing a kiss with the blonde. What had been messy wrestling became a messy make out session and David was enthralled, his vision filled by the two custard soaked beauties cuddling, caressing and kissing; their hands running and gliding over the slick curves of the others barely bikini clad flesh, fingers lingering to tweak and caress the hard point of a nipple.

‘Oh…god.’ David whimpered, not sure if that soft utterance came as blonde broke the kiss to tenderly brush her lips against brunettes forehead, allowing their slick breasts to ease together. Or from the burst of pleasure as Natalie’s mouth took over where her tongue had left off, treating him to slow teasing suckles he feared he might go mad from.

Excited though he was, and more horny than he had ever been in his life, Natalie was somehow reading his reactions and stopping her attentions just before he came. Or slowing to a torturous bob of her lips that held him just inches away from coming despite the growing erotic show before him.

Seemingly not content with just kissing and maybe making good on her victory, blonde had pulled brunette against her front, one free hand now cupping her breast, the other slipped lower to ease between her spread legs in a soft caress she couldn’t help responding to as blonde whispered apparent sweet words in her ears between tender kisses on her earlobe.

While brunette was in sensual heaven, David found himself in some kind of limbo; his cock throbbing so hard and dripping pre that almost mimicked the release he craved so badly. Natalie had somehow pushed him so close to the edge and yet just held him back enough that his orgasm was out of reach.

‘You know what I want to hear.’ Natalie whispered, her breath caressing and teasing his cock back to the edge of that plateau of near release. ‘Just say it and this can end. Say it sweetie. Say it for me.’

David had to clamp his mouth shut to prevent those words spilling again from his lips, not sure how long his resistance could hold out. Luckily not much longer was the answer, a shrill buzzer making David jump in anticipation of something gooey poured over him. Thankfully the dreaded gunging that would have broken him never appeared as Natalie leaned back with a slightly peeved expression on her face.

‘Well..looks like you lasted the time. Oh…sorry…did I not mention this was a timed game? My bad. Still..you won’t have to worry about that. This last game is all or nothing.’

David wasn’t exactly surprised by that, even if he could barely focus on that thought. Dazed by his near orgasm and the head swimming pleasure it raised, it was all he could do to follow behind Natalie in a kind of daze, his cock jumping with each step he took towards..wherever he was going.

Wherever turned out to be another room, this one instantly and excitingly familiar to him. Even half asleep he would have recognised the iconic GYOB dunk tank room complete with creepy Halloween decor and the two sets of pumpkin lights beside the two of the three tanks that surrounded the dunk tank placed in the centre.

Of course even half asleep he would have noticed that there were three tanks despite the single chamber and dunk seat over the slime he had been expecting. But he didn’t have time to contemplate those differences as Natalie urged him into the closest tank.

Silently David allowed Natalie to easing him to the back of the tank to swing shut a plastic partition he had failed to notice, trapping him at the rear of the chamber before she fixed him with a sweet smile. ‘Okay David..be a dear and stick your cock through that hole for me.’

With a little hesitation David advanced his shaft through the smooth round hole he had noticed the second the door closed, his whole package down to his balls now resting on the other side of the plastic screen, something that had his heart pounding even before Natalie grabbed a black rubber disk about five inches thick and wide; a disk that hinged to allow her to clip it around behind his sack and sit snug around his base, the girth of it meaning David was suddenly trapped in more ways than one, unable to pull his cock back through the hole.

Ignoring the quizzical look David shot her, Natalie stepped back out of the tank to address the faux audience without missing a beat. ‘David has done so well this far. But this last game will be the hardest yet. The second he utters those words I want to hear he will be consigned to the fate of being dunked in the disgusting slop before him. And I’m going to make sure he says them. But I don’t see why he should share that alone. So..will you welcome back our gorgeous wrestling beauties.’

Despite his gasp of surprise at the return of the now naked and freshly showered blonde and brunette, David wasn’t surprised as they both slipped into the two free tanks, settling themselves down onto the low domed shapes set into the bottom of the tanks he had missed. No, his surprise came as both girls gasped and squirmed a second after they had made themselves comfy.

‘Enjoying the sybian’s I see ladies.’ Natalie teased, her eyes fixed for a second on the flushed cheeks that David quickly understood. Despite his youthful appearance, David wasn’t exactly without some experience. Just like most teens he had done his share of hormone fuelled internet searching. Searches that had introduced him, in an abstract way, to the sex machine Natalie had mentioned. For months after that, his fantasies had been filled with cute girls squirming and cumming atop the vibrating love seat. And now he was seeing that fantasy brought to life. ‘Just wait until I turn them on. That’s part of the game you are going to play. For the first one to cum the most will join David in the gunk dunk. Of course, you will both get gunged before that I’m sure. As for David..how will he come I hear you ask. Well…I’m going to take care of that I assure you. Let’s do this.’

Before David could even think about asking what that meant Natalie, with a graceful flourish, slipped her dress from her shoulders and with gravity doing the work allowed the silken material to glide over her curves, curves now sat snugly within a noticeable small and even more so tight black bikini; highlighting every curve as well as revealing her taut stomach and long legs.

David barely had time to swallow before Natalie advanced into the tank and knelt before him, her eyes tracing slow lines over his cock, admiring him with a sultry gaze that had his heart pounding. Already David was squirming with excitement before Natalie had even touched him, his simmering arousal only stoked by the soft moans that reached his ears from the tanks opposite. Risking a glance despite the worry about what effect such a sight might have upon him, David couldn’t help being entranced by the sight of the pair of gorgeous girls writhing atop their mechanical lovers; the blonde panting and gasping as she squeezed her breasts while the brunette, who seemed further gone, rested her hands on the smooth surface below her as her whole body shook with pleasure.

David was only vaguely aware of his cock straining and twitching before something soft brushed against his shaft. Brushed at first, then pressed together and enveloped in a sweet enclosure of warm curvy flesh. Somehow..and David still had no idea how…he didn’t come straight away from Natalie slipping her boobs around his cock even with the visual of the brunette yielding to her first orgasm, her hips slamming against the body of the machine with wild abandon.

And as if that wasn’t stimulation enough, his eyes went wide as both girls were instantly drenched in thick white sludge, the release of the tank catching the pair by surprise; the instant rush bubbling out from their heads to flow over bare shoulders and breasts alike. Hunched forward a little as she was, brunette took most of her splash against her back and then a second later over her breasts, the resulting river running around to caress her butt and hips, to say nothing of the warm flow down her neck in a smooth white wash almost identical to the one blonde was on the receiving end of except hers with her more upright position couldn’t resist the drag down over fluttering tummy to wash against heated pussy.

That drag wasn’t the only thing she couldn’t resist. David had no idea if it was simply the buzz of the sybian or the caress of the slippery slime against her pussy or the mingle of both but something of the intense stimulation drove her into an orgasm of her own, her moans of bliss echoing around the chamber.

Which was nothing to the moan as David’s hips bucked as much as they could, Natalie bouncing and jiggling her breasts against and around his cock, each time rising up to encircle and caress his head with their pillowy softness. David truly had meant to hold out longer but the combination of erotic sensation, sights and his previous teasing proved too much.

‘Ohhhh…ahhh…let me cum.’ David groaned, his cock suddenly humping against nothing, Natalie having pulled back the second he spoke; his whole shaft twitching in desperate near release as across from him both girls lurched into another orgasm a piece, the already slimed pair matched in the way they arched back against the delicious stimulation, fully exposing their fronts to the gush of blue Gunge that slapped and poured in a hurried flurry over bouncing breasts and down quivering tummies to pool around the pair of pussies still rubbing the against the machines in lust that flowed as freely as the slime. While it was impossible to tell if the girls really enjoyed the Gunge poured over them, the visual was amazing to behold, the constant flow creating a flowing blue sheen that glided over willing flesh, wrapping around the exposed curves of delicious boobs before continuing down the waiting flesh lower down.

Something must have felt good about it because barely a second later the girls came again. Or at least David guessed so, given the fresh gush of red slime that took over where the blue trailed off, this third sloppy load catching both girls directly on the head in the classic tv show gunging, the subtle umbrella effect doing nothing to save them. Not as the slime oozed over hunched shoulders and around to both front and back alike, alternating between coating one and the other as the girls squirmed, their varied hair colours lost ad they had both become vague blobs of red slime that continued the roaring deluge.

‘Oh..Ill let you come alright.’ Natalie smirked. ‘But first..you are going to take a little dip.’

David barely had time to register those words before, in quick succession, Natalie released the foam disk around his cock, backed out of the tank and moved to the lever set beside it that he had missed earlier. Not even giving him a chance to prepare Natalie tugged the lever with all her might.

And there was no way David could have prepared for what happened next. Under the clunk of the lever came a click as the partition that had held his cock swung open leaving nothing between him and the pool of Gunge before him, then a heavy clunk as the whole tank swung forward, the lurch of movement sending David tumbling naked towards the Gunge. Somehow he avoided a scream, his mouth tight shut as he landed with a huge splash, his face down frame vanishing beneath the murky muck mix of green, blue and black. So great was tge splash that he vanished from sight behind the wave that lapped against the sides of the tank. And so it came as no surprise that drenched and dripping the mixed Gunge from everywhere David dragged himself up to drop back in a inelegant seated position, the pooled Gunge lapping mid way up his still hard cock, his eyes blinking furiously as he tried to clear his vision. which luckily he did to see the two girls who had stood on shaky legs unceremoniously dumped into the tank as he had been to land directly before him, vanishing behind the same splashed wave before they rose too, both utterly and gorgeously drenched from head to toe, Gunge clinging sweetly to every inch of flesh and hair as they advanced towards him, one girl slipping into the Gungy pool on either side of him.

Despute tge glorious sight of the two completely naked and equally completely gunged ladies beside him, David couldn’t help being a little disappointed thar he hadn’t received the full GYOB gunging. After all on the show, once the victim had been dumped into the gunk dunk they would have had their humiliation compounded by a deluge of Gunge from the ceiling. As it happened, he needn’t have worried.

Obviously having been waiting simply for the right moment, David and the two girls were swamped by the heavy triple streams of bright yellow Gunge perfectly aimed to coat them all, the trio awash in the brilliant yellow that left none of them spared; all three drops wide enough to surround all of their exposed bodies, mimicking the earlier over the shoulder pour and sending gallons surging around David’s cock. It was truly a shame David missed the glorious splash against the girls on either side of him, the pure yellow slop gushing with firm intent down their submerged bodies, flowing and rebounding from hunched necks and tucked chests, the rebound doing nothing all at to spare them the gooey release, the tight stream pouring Gunge equally over them until they were swamped in yellow mingled with the masses swirled Gunge beneath.

Now.,there was a chance that added stimulation of the flowing Gunge might have made David cum but the girls took chance utterly out of the equation, each reaching for his cock. David had no idea which grasped his head and which held his base, his hips suddenly thrusting against the urgent stimulation as his over taxed body relented and released the orgasm he had long been denied. Had not the slime still been poring, no doubt his ejaculation would have splashed over his stomach and against the softly stroking hands around him. Bit any sign of his release was lost under the continuing Gunge pour still soaking him and the girls alike, the slime no doubt running over their hair, faces and chests as he could feel it running over his. He could barely take any of that in as he sagged back, letting the afterglow of pleasure overwhelm him.

‘Well..I did say he would come.’ Natalie laughed from her safe spot outside the tank. ‘And I think he enjoyed that. Shame he didn’t win my game. But that’s how it goes around here. No one is safe. No..don’t.’

David couldn’t help laughing as blonde and brunette swiftly grabbed her hands, dragging the surprised and shrilly shrieking Natalie into the pool with a huge splash of her own, leaving her to rise with a splutter, now dripping in slime and Gunge as much as the others, yellow rivers mixed with the darker green and blues that clung to her curves.

———————-

That image was still in David’s head as both he and Natalie retreated to the showers for one last time, idly passing equally idle chatter like old friends. Or fast friends anyway. After all they had shared David’s shyness had been burned away, a fact perfectly highlighted by the casual way he helped Natalie out of her slippery and slimy bikini, as his fingers deftly undid the knot she would have struggled with, letting the bra fall away to reveal breasts as slimed as the rest of her, even the tight swimwear having failed to protect her. He would even have felt bold enough to remove her bikini bottom too had Natalie even made the slightest acceptance of that offer; but she beat him too it, almost cheekily bending over to pull the sticky cloth away from her ass while giving him an unashamed flash of her pussy.

‘I don’t think a quick shower will do here.’ Natalie said as she switched the shower on, the powerful jet instantly raised clouds of steam around them both. ‘It’s going to take ages to clean this up.’

‘I’m not going to argue with that.’ David nodded as he stepped in behind her, idly noticing his cock was growing hard again despite his powerful orgasm a few minutes ago. Which was hardly his fault given the delicious sight before him of Natalie rising herself off under the shower, water cascading over her hair as she scrubbed vigorously. ‘Here. Let me help. I’ll wash your back.’

‘Mmmm…that’s sweet of you.’ Natalie smiled warmly. ‘I think I’m going to need a lot of help. Then I can do you too.’

‘Well..that’s very sweet of you.’ David replied. ‘But it’s nothing. It’s the least I can do to say thank you. I really enjoyed today. You helped make it really special. So..thank you.’

‘I’m sure you did.’ Natalie laughed as her hands swept more swirled and runny Gunge out of her hair. ‘Seems you still are. I don’t think that’s a bottle of shampoo against my back.’

‘Well…it’s not.’ David admitted with a blush that was more pleased than shy. ‘Today was fun though. Really.’

‘I’m glad.’ Natalie hesitated for a second. ‘I was a little worried that last scene might have been a bit..intense for you. It wasn’t really fair.’

‘Like the game I put you in was either?’ David countered. ‘I’d say we are even on that really. Maybe I even deserved it.’

‘I’d say you did.’ Natalie chuckled, seemingly relieved to hear his reply. ‘Especially after making me suck you off then gunging me anyway.’

‘Oh..like you didn’t enjoy sucking and teasing me?’ David reposted as his hands moved daringly from Natalie’s now clean back to her front, softly helping the streaming water to finish the job it had started on her breasts.

‘I didn’t ahhh…say that.’ Natalie whispered. ‘Mmmm…that’s nice. Don’t stop.’

‘It’s not my first shared shower.’ David admitted with a grin. ‘It’s been a while, but it’s nice to see I haven’t lost my touch.’

‘I..won’t argue with…hmmm…that.’ Natalie sighed softly, perhaps responding to the fingers that rubbed over her nipples that David couldn’t help notice were hardening beneath him. ‘Mmmm…you really have a soft touch. I…mmmm….that’s so good.’

Another thing David couldn’t help but notice was how Natalie had stopped washing herself, seemingly content to rest back against him and enjoy the attention that seemed to have gone beyond washing. After all, she was pretty much clean and yet she hadn’t moved away or told him to stop. And she certainly wasn’t moving away from his cock still nestled against the small of her back.

‘Well..that didn’t take as long as I feared.’ David whispered. ‘I guess we should get out huh?’

‘Oh?’ Natalie said with a quizzical glance. ‘You are just going to leave me like this? I give you two mind blowing orgasms and you are just going to leave me high and dry? Is that anyway to thank me?’

‘Oh?’ David echoed, hoping above all hope this was going where he hoped it was. He just needed to hear Natalie say it. ‘And how should I thank you?’

‘Just keep doing that.’ Natalie purred. ‘Unless you want to do more.’

‘Something like this?’ David dared to ask as he dared to pull one hand away from her breast to rest two fingers lightly on her pussy, delicately testing the limits of her intention.

‘Ah..yes.’ Natalie squirmed. ‘That’s..mmm…that’s the spot. I..don’t know if this is weird or not..but watching you getting messy, doing it too you and getting messy at your whim..it kinda turned me on a little.’

‘It’s definitely weird.’ David replied. ‘But then I like watching girls get messy so I guess I’m weird too.’

‘Mmmm…you naughty boy.’ Natalie replied, although David wasn’t sure if that was because he moved to lightly rub her pussy or because of his admission. ‘You really do get off on this hmmm? You like jerking off to watching girls getting gunged and pied and generally messy?’

‘Well..not only.’ David replied. ‘But quite a bit, yep.’

‘Hmmm…so you’d like to jerk off to me getting gunged hmm?’ Natalie teased as her legs spread a little wider to allow David to further his rubbing of her sex, his thumb settling against her clit as he dipped two fingers against her and into her just a little, her wet folds yielding to his touch.

‘Pretty much.’ David whispered back, his lips brushing against her ear in time with his stroking of her pussy and caress on her breast; something he’d seen in a porn movie which did seem to work.

‘Ohhh…and..and..you’d cum watching me getting coated in Gunge?’ Natalie panted softly, her hips starting to buck a little. ‘Ohhh..fuck..right there.’

‘Ye..yeah.’ David stammered, his teasing talk faltering as he unconsciously rocked against her, his cock brushing over the crack of her ass.

‘Mmm…no..don’t waste that there.’ Natalie whimpered. ‘Please. I’m so close. And I want to come with you. So..put it in and fuck me. Fuck me hard David. Please.’

‘Well..if you insist.’ David said more calmly than he felt. He was just about able to keep from trembling with excitement as after a few false starts his head lined up with Natalie’s pussy, her heat against him so inviting it was all he could do not to thrust into her. Yet somehow he resisted, taking a shaky breath before easing slowly into her.

A good thing too; she was so hot and tight and wet he might have just cum the second he thrust in. Still it was something of a miracle he held back as inch after silken inch opened to accept him, hugging him tight until he sat balls deep in her pussy.

‘No..Nono. Don’t tease.’ Natalie whimpered no doubt in response to his fingers still stroking her clit. ‘I’m going to cum. Fuck me. Let’s cum together.’

David needed no more invitation than that, his hips drawn back to build to a shaky rhythm of jerky thrusts made more so as Natalie rocked back against him. Barely had he settled into that ball slapping rhythm than his cock tightened, the sudden pleasure raising too high for him to control. Primal instinct took over and he ploughed into Natalie hard and fast, feeling the first twitch of his impending release. Luckily Natalie was in a similarly keyed up state, her pussy contracting as her orgasm rushed through her.

Who came first, David had no idea. All he could feel was the jumps and pulses in his cock as Natalie milked him for every drop he had. Or he milked himself on her tightness. It was all too much to process and he just clung to her as he waited for the rush of orgasmic pleasure to subside, somehow remembering to cling to the trembling Natalie now limp in his arms.

‘We..really should do this again.’ Natalie whispered softly.

‘The getting messy or the sex?’ David asked with a slight grin.

‘Both.’ Natalie answered with a grin of her own that was both exhausted and wicked.

Quite possibly one of the longest commissions I’ve worked on. And certainly the most in depth. But boy did I enjoy the challenge. And I have to say I’m very happy with the end result. As is the commissioner who has chosen to remain anonymous in this publication.

Either way, this neatly ticks another Commission off my list. I still have a good selection more to complete but I’m one step closer to opening up again. In the mean time, if you want to see more like this please do check out my Patreon. You won’t be disappointed.

www.patreon.com/white66
whiteunicorn

UMD: White Softpaws

Return to Reading Room