The Raffle Prize 1 – Commission for anonymous customer (m/f)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Raffle Prize 1 – Commission for anonymous customer (m/f)

Postby whiteunicorn » 22 Jan 2021, 21:52

David couldn’t believe his luck. Well..actually, he often could believe his luck. Or lack thereof. Luck..or more accurately good luck..has never been something he could claim an abundance of. Not that he is unlucky, it’s just luck never seems to go his way with anything serious. Sure, he gets lucky in little ways. Free fast food from promotional packets. The odd cheap prize from school fetes and raffles. But he is hardly alone in winning some of those. He’s just never struck it big with a lottery ticket or one of the dozens of cool tech prizes he’s entered competitions to win. Something his mind had wasted no time reminding him of the second he applied to the raffle he stumbled across online. After all, the whole thing sounded almost too good to be true.

A competition to ‘win the chance to play out three WAM scenarios with a well known actress.’ Had he received such an opportunity in an email, he would most certainly have suspected some prank being played on him by one of his friends. It wasn’t as if he had kept his little..interest a secret exactly. But there was no way even his somewhat computer literate sister could have mocked up a website as genuine as the one he had stumbled across. And it had seemed too good an opportunity to pass up.

So he had applied, fired off his email address and forgotten all about it, throwing himself back into his studies and regular life on campus. That was life as a freshman for you. And David was just one of hundreds of average freshmen adapting with varying degrees of success to college life. Not that David considered himself average. True, it might have been going a bit far to call himself handsome, even if his sister and her friends did playfully rib him about that quite frequently. Which wasn’t to say that he was unhandsome either. Much to his sister’s annoyance since he sometimes managed to catch the eye of more ladies than she did, his fresh-faced youthful appearance that belied his 20 years of age by a good 24 months, naturally spiky brown hair and slightly toned body from dedicated hours of cycling seemed to be a winning combination on campus. And off campus too, if he was honest. Something that still made him a little bashful whenever a cute girl showed an interest in him, his usual confidence losing its potency for a few minutes before he rallied back to his usual self. Usually that initial flirting was as far as it went, mostly for mutual reasons that juggling first year studying and a social life didn’t exactly sit compatibly. Which wasn’t to say he hadn’t had a few fun evenings with some very pleasant company but he was planning to wait until his second year to find something more steady. Once his workload had either settled down or he had settled into a routine. It was because of that workload that he had genuinely forgotten about the raffle. Until now. After all, he couldn’t exactly ignore the email he was reading for the third time which still hadn’t sunk in.

For against all the odds, he had won. It said so right here in digital black and white. The time. The place. The date. Advice on transport and journey times. It was all here. True details on exacdly what scenarios he would get to attempt and who this ‘well known actress’ was weren’t forthcoming, but that did little to dampen his enthusiasm. Neither did the fact that the date for this event was a week away, luckily falling on a weekend he already had free from any plans. Patience had always been one of his strong suits after all.

——————-

Thankfully David’s patience wasn’t tested as those seven days passed in a blur, the whole week not becoming the monotony of routine and boredom Part of him feared it might have done. Even the last few days and hours had rushed by to bring him to this eagerly awaited moment. Well..not quite. Strictly speaking David was a few minutes early. Having prepared his clothes and travel route the night before, coupled with a thankfully efficient set of train connections had lead to him being a little early. Which might have been why a few doubts had suddenly raised their head, now that he had time to think. Not that he was backing out, but he was certainly and suddenly questioning his choice of clothing. Not that anyone objective in mindset could have found anything wrong with the smooth pressed chinos and almost brand new superdry tshirt in a deep red with company logo in white splashed across the chest that he had brought last month with some of the money he’d put aside from his crappy part time job. After all, if this well known actress actually was well known and someone genuinely famous, he didn’t want to turn up looking like a complete dork. Something he had balanced against the risk of his clothes getting ruined by..whatever doubtlessly messy scenarios awaited him. But that was a risk he was willing to take. It was after all those scenarios that had, when he wasn’t musing on who the celebrity might be, been bouncing around in his mind. Which had created more than a few ideas that he very much hoped would come true.

At least his fears about this being a prank hadn’t come true. Not unless it was hugely elaborate and he had been tricked to coming to the tv studio he now hovered outside of. Which still left the chance that he might be about to make a fool of himself. But that didn’t stop him from plucking up his courage and approaching the reception desk set across the expansive foyer opposite the equally expansive glass doors that poured light over the smooth polished floor of a dark stained wood; even as he was still working out how to enquire about why he was here. Thankfully no enquiry was necessary, the friendly receptionist seeming to need no more than his name as she called over a blonde dressed smartly in a cream suit that matched her delicate alabaster skin. A blonde who politely directed that he follow her. And one who David found out was actually a senior executive here, the one who had arranged both the event and the raffle. Something that went a long way to finally quelling his last doubts that this was some kind of prank.

‘I’m sorry to say that we are running a little late.’ Emily said with a polite yet casual formality as she glanced at David who moved up a few steps to walk beside her, attracting his attention from the numerous doors labelled as various studios that he was led past. ‘But we have somewhere you can wait comfortably. Ahh, here we are.’

Emily left that hanging in the air as she plucked a small card from her pocket, swiped it through the reader and pushed the door open as it yielded with a click. ‘I do hope we won’t keep you long.’

‘I..thank you,’ David said a little hesitantly, hovering outside the door for a second. ‘Is..she here yet? The actress?’

‘Not yet.’ The blonde replied. ‘She won’t be long. Do make yourself comfortable.’

That didn’t exactly bode well, David sighed to himself as he slipped inside to be greeted by a room decked out somewhat like a lounge, with a long couch set close to a low glass table upon which say a pot of coffee and two mugs. Still..he shouldn’t really get his hopes up. This ‘well known actress’ was likely some obscure soap star or celebrity from a decade ago. So he wouldn’t exactly be disappointed if she didn’t turn up. So it was with that thought he settled into the couch and waited. And waited. And waited.

Five minutes became ten. Then twenty. Each tick of a those minutes dampening his mood and confidence that this would work out. ‘I should have known this would be a disappointment.’

‘I hope I’m not a disappointment.’

David’s eyes went wide the second he heard that voice, his ears not daring to believe what he had heard. Nor could he believe what he saw when he turned. To say nothing of who. For the figure who stood just inside the door he had entered from wasn’t some washed up star or little known face from a soap, but Natalie Dormer. Natalie. Dormer. An actress he had idolised, followed and crushed hard on before she had leapt to mainstream fame with Game of Thrones. And here she was, standing before him in real life and looking every bit as stunning as she did on screen.

Her piercing blue eyes and soft slightly enigmatic, classy yet friendly smile that was tinged with a soft yet unbelievably sexy smirk, one that highlighting her slender face surrounded by flowing shoulder length hair, the dark golden brown graced with the slight hint of curls. Thankfully she had come dressed casually in a black pleated skirt that fell just below the knee and a deep blue buttoned up shirt, those aforementioned buttons open to just above the imagined swell of her cleavage. Something that didn’t exactly help David to relax. Being faced with his crush and idol, he could hardly have felt more bashful and nigh on intimidated had she come dressed as Queen Marjory. Lucky those feelings seemed unfounded as she sat down on the other side of the coach, her legs crossed delicately to give him a good look at the black patent high heels sat snugly around her feet.

‘Sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you.’ Natalie said casually, her easy going demeanour helping Pro to relax a little. ‘Although I can see I did. Not that I can blame you. I did tell them that ‘well known actress’ might be a little vague. Kinda like a euphemism for something..underwhelming.’

‘Well..I did wonder about that.’ David replied somewhat awkwardly, his usual shyness when talking with a girl he liked having reared its head as it usually did, only a lot stronger. So much so that he was amazed he had said anything at all. ‘But it’s a nice surprise. I do love your work. I’m a real fan. Not just Game of Thrones but you were amazing in that. I’ve watched all your movies. And tv shows too.’

‘Soo…you’ve already seen me topless hmmm?’ Natalie laughed easily. ‘Maybe you might get to see that in person too. I hear some of these scenarios are a little..interesting.’

‘Oh.’ David’s eyes flicked to the book he had just noticed under her arm, his cheeks burning with sudden heat that only grew as his cock twitched a little, desperately hoping she didn’t notice. Of course he’d seen her topless, a certain scene of Game of Thrones sitting very high on a private YouTube playlist of his, along with a very similar scene in The Tudors. A playlist he was very much hoping to expand with clips from her new movie The Darkness, which it was already hinted on the net would have another scene in the same vein. ‘You’ve seen some of them?’

‘Oh no.’ Natalie replied, flashing him that wicked sexy smirk again as she joined him on the couch, settling down a bare foot away from him with her legs crossed. ‘I thought we could look over them together and you could tell me what you’d like to do to me.’

‘Well..I’d hope it won’t be that one sided.’ David replied softly. ‘Have you..done anything like this before?’

‘Not really.’ Natalie said, her confident aura suddenly diminished just for a second before she rallied. ‘I can’t say I’m looking forward to it exactly, but I did agree to this. And it’s only fair you get your prize.’

That wasn’t the whole truth, David would discover later. While it wasn’t exactly the same turn on for Natalie as it was for him, she did admit that she kinda enjoyed that she was turning him on. But that would come later.

That might have lead to an embarrassing pause in conversation which David could well have struggled to fill, had not Natalie had the perfect ice breaker up her sleeve. ‘Sooo…you get to pick three so let’s see what we have here, shall we?’

‘That..doesn’t seem fair.’ David said quickly and truthfully, suddenly hit by a worry he would forcing her to do things all his way. ‘I..could let you choose one.’

‘Hmmmm…why not..sounds fair.’ That soft, thoughtful musing was the only sound for a minute apart from the flapping of the laminated pages that filled the book, something that David couldn’t help but take as a sign how messy things might actually be going to get even as he shuffled closer to take look himself. ‘Wet T-Shirt Competition. Was this written by horny teens? Ducking the Witch. Dunk Tank Game. Funny..I expected this to involve more than just water somehow. Oh? Pie Fight? Can you have a Pie Fight?’

‘Sure you can.’ David hoped he didn’t sound over eager with that, his heart pounding as he leaned over to read the page Natalie had stopped on as casually as he could. The idea of actually being able to Pie his secret crush and have her do the same to him was a dream come true and he would hate to scare her off. ‘It’s kinda a classic comedy sketch. Two people having a silly and almost scripted fight with pies and cakes and stuff like that.’

‘I see.’ Those short words might have proved disheartening to David had he not heard the unmistakable inflection of curiosity beneath them. ‘It does seem very scripted. Apparently I’m just to stand there and let the winner…that’s you..position me how he’d like before he pies me. It doesn’t say where though.’

‘Well..traditionally that would be in the face.’ David said with a slight blush that came with a fervent hope she didn’t pick up how he would like to pie her in other places as well. ‘Says here you would get to do the same to me. We..could try that one if you’d like. ‘

‘Sounds like you’d like it.’ Natalie said, her face once again displaying that sexy smirk that only served to make him more flustered. ‘Let’s do it.’

‘O..okay.’ David said, trying to keep the sudden flutter of nerves in check. ‘Yeah..let’s do it.’

‘Not so fast, silly.’ Natalie replied with a soft laugh tinged with a teasing edge. ‘You aren’t properly dressed yet. And neither am I. We both have to get changed if this is going to be done right. Follow me.’

————

David had expected upon hearing Natalie’s announcement that they had to get changed that they would now separate while they did that and reconvene once they were ready to start the sketch. So you can imagine his surprise, not to mention the flutter of nervous excitement, as Natalie lead him towards the door at the back of the room which turned out to be a large, and shared, changing room complete with racks upon racks of clothes. It was into that room that Natalie strode with a gentle sway of her hips, leaving David to hesitate outside. Still, it only took a few steps for her to notice his absence and turn to face him slowly.

‘It’s okay. You can come in here.’ Natalie said with a warm smile that David felt was genuine not a result of her acting skill.

‘Oh..well..are you sure….wouldn’t you like to change alone?’ David asked slowly. Not that he was against the idea of changing in the same room where his crush was soon to be undressing. But he wouldn’t want to presume that was what she wanted.

‘Oh? A gentleman, hmmm?’ Natalie said with no hint of mockery or derision. ‘That’s a rare thing these days. And yes, I’m sure. You are very soon going to be throwing a pie in my face. So I don’t see any reason for us to be shy around each other. Sooo…come on in.’

‘Well..if you insist.’ David said with a soft laugh, his worries about presumption banished. ‘They sure do have a lot of clothes in here. I’m not sure where to start.’

‘Me neither.’ Natalie admitted. ‘So..why don’t we just have a look around. The ladies stuff is down here and the gentleman’s is on the other side. You pick something you like, then you can help me choose if I’m not done.’

‘Deal.’

David spoke that word with perhaps a deal more conviction than he actually felt, but that didn’t stop him from taking Natalie’s advice and slipping into the what was practically a walk-in wardrobe. With the lines and lines of racks on either side of him, festooned with dozens upon dozens, hundreds perhaps, of hangers filled with all kinds of clothes imaginable. From t-shirts and jeans from most major brands to shirts and trousers that must have cost almost a months paycheque to elegant and stylish suits that could have been ten times that. Even a few tuxedos sat on a rack all of their own. And all of which would have been fun to try on. But he wasn’t just looking for something fun, he needed something that fitted with the sketch they were about to perform. And it was upon that something that David stumbled as he wandered into a section seemingly devoted to uniforms of all kinds. Police. Fireman. Ambulance. Pilot. Lifeguard. Even a few with a distinct military vibe and a few more that left no room for doubt in that regard. But it wasn’t those that caught David’s eye. No, it was towards the uniform of plain white jacket and trousers with the distinctive hat that perfectly matched what he had been looking for. So it was with that choice draped over his arm and the hat
perched on his head that he returned to join Natalie. And it was certainly the hat that was the source of the amused grin she offered as she saw him.

‘Oh? They gave you a bakers outfit too, hmm?’ Natalie said with more than a twinkle of mirth in her eye. ‘I thought about that myself. But I decided you deserved something a little more..sexy.’

‘Well…I saw an apron back there.’ David jerked his head back towards the racks he had just left. ‘I could go get you that to wear.’

‘Naughty boy.’ Natalie flashed that sexy smirk of hers again, prompting a fresh blush from David. ‘I was thinking more of something sexy to wear as well as look at. Which isn’t to say we couldn’t make that work later.’

The apron or naked with the apron. David mused silently as his libido thrust in a further thought. Or..maybe just naked. It was a thought that went right to his pants, making his already hard lennrg twitch sharply. Of course, that might also have had something to do with the outfit Natalie had just unveiled. The deep blue dress with a row of delicate cloth buttons that ran all the way from the waist to the very centre of the bust, completed with short sleeves and a long hem that would no doubt brush around her feet, already looked stunning before she had even put it on.

‘And this is my kind of sexy. Yes indeed.’ Natalie admired the dress against her body as she turned to strolled over to the mirror a few feet away. ‘I might just have to buy one for myself. Since I think this one is going to get ruined shortly. Do you like it?’

‘I do.’ David said. ‘But I’d like you in anything really.’

‘You really are a charmer.’ Natalie said with a laugh. ‘Come on, let’s get dressed.’

David eagerly nodded at that, his eagerness in no small part due to the fact that before that, they would have to get undressed. Which he still couldn’t believe was actually going to happen, that something that had only been a secret fantasy was about to come true.

There was no Fantasy in the way Natalie, without a shred of shyness or hesitation, quickly slipped her shirt over her head without somehow having messed up a strand of her hair. It wasn’t her hair David was staring at though. Part of him knew he shouldn’t but the rest of him couldn’t help his gaze from being drawn to, and tracing over, the delicate curves of her breasts still, for the moment anyway, clad in a lacy black bra. A bra that, much to David’s regret she made no hurry to remove.

‘Enjoying the show?’ Natalie teased softly, her hand deftly unfastening and unzipping her skirt before gravity did the rest and pulled it down to reveal her gorgeous legs that stretched up all the way to the hips snugly embraced by a pair of black hipster panties.

‘Sorry.’ David blurted quickly, his head dipped until Natalie closed the distance between them to cup and raise his chin.

‘Why sorry? If I didn’t want you to watch, I’d have done something about it.’ Natalie said earnestly, her smile not having faded as she reached to unclasp and remove her bra, giving the still blushing David a full view of her breasts topped with delicately darkened nipples. So enthralled was David by the breasts he had long dreamed to see in real life, that he barely noticed Natalie slipping her panties down her hips and then off one foot and then the other. But there was no way he could miss how she stepped close, so close her breath tickled his ear and her hand rested on the button of his trousers. ‘Now…would you like a little help?’

‘N..no..I’m good.’ David stammered a little, his hands only shaking slightly as he undid his trousers before pulling his shirt over his head somewhat more clumsily than Natalie, leading him to hastily smooth out his hair before kicking off his shoes so his trousers could follow. Only when it came to his boxers did he hesitate, but even that was quickly overcome as David quickly tugged them down to stand naked before his on screen crush.

‘Sooo..you did enjoy the show.’ Natalie winked, clearly eyeing his rock hard erection with an expression that could only be described as impressed. ‘Hopefully that’s not the last thing today you will enjoy.’

——————-

Hopefully not. That thought followed David as he himself followed the freshly dressed Natalie out of the dressing room. He had been right. The dress did look stunning on her, the waistband decorated with little squares of stitched material that gave a nice contrast to the smooth sheerness of the rest of the dress, that smoothness only broken by a few delicate folds in the material around her hips and on her sides. With the tight bust and flowing skirt it hide as much as it showed, but that wasn’t something David was exactly going to complain about.

‘Well..this looks impressive.’ David took a second to realise she didn’t mean the dress but the room around them he had overlooked completely. He had expected some cheap set but this felt more like an actual event or convention hall; complete with the stalls and booths around them. It was two of those booths that caught his eye, one bearing a sign with his name and the others with Natalie’s set in similar pride of place. And both surrounded by pies and other assorted sweet treats that only made him more turned on as he imagined the use they would soon be put too.

‘Alright.’ Natalie said as she flourished the book that had sat tucked under her arm to quickly flick to the scene they had picked out. ‘Let’s see. We both have a few short bits of dialogue. Nothing very much, then we can pretty much improv from there.’

‘Sound good to me.’ David said, his heart beating a little faster as he cast his eye over the short script. While he didn’t have the time to get it down word for word, that glance was enough for him to pick up the gist.

‘Okay. Positions then.’ Natalie said with a grin as she sauntered over to her boooth. ‘Heh. I feel just like a director.’

‘You look like one too.’ David added as he moved to his booth. ‘Apart from the apron.’

Natalie flicked him a coy smile before her tongue flashed out cheekily, her face quickly dropping into a serious expression he hoped never to really see directed his way.

‘I can’t believe this. Are you stalking me or something?’ Natalie called out mock furiously.

‘Me?’ David shot back a little hesitantly. ‘Are..you not stalking me? J..just a little?’

‘Me?’ Natalie retorted. ‘I signed up for this exhibition ages ago. Best British Baker 2019. Why would I not be here.’

‘Well..so did I.’ David said, that second bit of dialogue a bit easier now the scene was going. ‘It’s not my fault you copied me.’

‘Copied you?’ Natalie said with a harsh laugh. ‘Me? I’m the original deal. You are the one copying me. With those knock off pies of yours.’

‘Are you saying your pies are better than mine?’ David called back.

‘Are you saying they aren’t?’ Natalie retorted, stepping out from her booth with a pie in hand. ‘Just look. Great filling. Lovely crust. Smooth and consistent. Perfect.’

‘You think so.’ David said, suppressing a laugh at the silliness of this moment. ‘I think you are describing mine. See the thick fluffy cream, layered over deep rich chocolate. No..maybe you can’t. I’ll have to show you, I guess.’

‘No..maybe I’ll show you.’ Natalie said as she advanced on David to match his steps towards her, the two faux bakers now inches apart and surrounded by their respective collections of pies. ‘See..look. It’s this baking perfection?’

‘No…I think this is.’ David said, his heart beating faster as he realised he was about to live out one of his fantasies. ‘But maybe you need a closer look.’

Natalie obviously knew what that meant, not resisting in the slightest as she allowed David to step in close and shove the pie against her face hastily. Not that he meant to, it was just that his nerves got the best of him. The thick shhhllcckk as the pie oozed around her face sent a thrill of arousal right through David, as did the aftermath of what he had done. Natalie’s face was a mask of white decorated with clumps of crust and swirls of chocolate, the latter in danger of dropping down onto her chest as the remnants of the pie settled in place. Tempting as it must have been to sweep away that heavy mess, Natalie took it like a trooper as David surveyed his handiwork.

He couldn’t get over how gorgeous she looked right now, her hair still pristine along with dress while her face was utterly coated in creamy pie that left her almost unrecognisable, only her eye showing though the white mass as she cracked them open.

‘Oh..you didn’t.’ Natalie mock raged as she, to David’s great delight, grabbed a pie from her own stash and without pausing to wipe her face clean, advanced on him with obvious purpose. ‘See how you like this.’

Had she been really angry, Natalie would surely have just smashed the pie into his face. But since she wasn’t, she took her time about it, each second that ticked passed highlighting David’s growing anticipation. For she too took her time to prepare, pulling him close with a guiding tug on his shoulder, that free hand then moving to the back of his head to hold him perfectly still.

Unlike his hasty and nervous pieing, Natalie’s pastry repost was slow and measured, taking advantage of the way he couldn’t escape to ease the pie right against his face until all of him from forehead to chin and everything in between was buried in the sticky sweet mess, blinding him to the satisfied grin he imagined her supporting. Of course, he too could have wiped the cream from his eyes to look for himself, but he allowed her the same moment of victory she had allowed him. It wasn’t exactly in the script, but it felt right.

Only when she spoke next did he actually move to scrape the massed cream from his eyes. ‘See..mine are obviously better.’

‘Oh? Are they?’ Gripped by a sudden boldness that came only somewhat from the authority of the script, David moved Natalie to stand right before his booth, her back almost pressed against the sturdy wood as he picked up another pie with obvious retaliatory intent. ‘Are they really?’

Natalie didn’t respond to that, perhaps not wanting to throw David off. Whatever her reason, he eagerly took advantage of that silence to prepare for the perfect pie shot. Well..hit. He had toyed with the idea of throwing it but instead settled on the same slow press she had used against him, relying on the barrier of the booth to hold her in place. Tempting as it was to take hold of her head and almost force the pie upon her, he didn’t quite feel he could do that yet. Which didnt stop him from fully smushing the pie against her already creamed face, adding a slow twist to ensure full she got the most coverage from sticky cream, the heavy cream added to the layer already coating her face.

‘No..I think not.’ Natalie said, blinking away the fresh mound of cream plastered to her eyes. ‘I’ll show you some real pies. Stand here.’

Unsurprisingly David didn’t even think about resisting as she guided him over to stand before her booth, his erection rubbing with delicious friction against the soft material that sat right against his cock. The thought of what Natalie had planned for him next only added to his excitement.

‘It’s obvious that mine are better.’ Natalie responded having already scooped one of her pies into her hand. ‘Just look at this topping. Sure, yours aren’t bad, I’ll give them that. Just a little…heavy. Whereas this is perfection, not too heavy, not too light. Just perfect really. But why tell you when I can show you.’

David knew what that meant, finding himself suddenly gripped by the urge to flinch out of the way. But Natalie had taken his pieing like a trooper so he could do no less for her. So it was in a state of almost frozen anticipation that David found himself as Natalie delivered her pie right against his face, his vision and hearing blocked by the cream squashed against his eyes and squished around his ears. And blocked the soft moan he felt in his throat that had built even before Natalie compounded that sensation with a second pie which she eased atop the second. All of which did nothing to prepare him for the feeling of a third pie thrust against his chest, Natalie’s delicate palms working the filling into his shirt in slow circles.

‘There. See. Much better.’ That almost gloating comment came as Natalie wiped his vision clean, presenting him with a vision of her grinning face which suddenly looked too clean.

‘Right. I see. That’s how it is, is it.’ David said, gripped by a sudden surge of boldness that aided him in guiding her back to stand before his booth, playfully tugging her hands down to her sides. ‘See what you think of these.’

Natalie wasn’t given much chance to reply as David picked up two chocolate whip pies, both of which were quickly united in a glorious pie sandwich that smothered her head and hair in the brown filling. Leaving her to stand with that filling rolling down her shoulders, David slowly circled Natalie to check out his handiwork, something she clearly hadn’t missed given the cheeky wiggle of her hips she shot that he could almost have taken as an invitation. Tempting as it was, some last remnant of his shyness held him back, but didn’t from slapping a third Pie against her back, the cool cream splattered against the bare skin left by the low cute dress.

‘Over there. Now. Against the wall.’ Natalie mock scowled as she scraped the cloying chocolate from her face, putting action to words by grabbing his hand and marching him to where she directed him.

On top the shiver of fresh arousal from the sexy commanding tone of her voice, David couldn’t help another surge of borderline sexual arousal from the feeling he being directed to some kind of pie firing squad. A thought that turned out to be correct as Natalie scooped up two pies to retreat a few steps. Which gave David enough time to shoot her a do your worst grin before she did just that. Her first shot was a little off, catching David on one side of his head to leave half of his face masked with thick custard. Yet her second made up for that, completing the coverage that her first had neglected. The custard wasn’t thick enough to block his vision for long, having trickled out of his blinking eyes to see Natalie struggling to heft a impressive chocolate cake. The plate it rested upon dwarfed his face in both width and depth, prompting a half fake, half real step backwards as Natalie approached. Even with her lumbered by the cake in hand, there was little he could do to prevent the moist crumbly sponge laden with butter cream icing from being smashed against his face and dragged down his already ruined top in a sticky brown streak.

Flicking away the crumbly cake matted into his hair, David aped her earlier gesture and dragged Natalie back to his booth to make her stand almost against the wood again as he gathered what he needed for his playful revenge. Once again, he was thankful for the loose outfit he had chosen which easily hid the raging erection in his trousers spurred on by seeing Natalie so gloriously messy. Once again she stayed exactly where he had directed her even as the daunting collection of mess grew around her.

David couldn’t help noticing how she eyed the jug of custard he had selected, a jug that she quickly found tipped over her, the yellow mass flowing evenly from the top of her head down to her shoulders. Just like he couldn’t help notice the way she shivered as it trickled down her neck. Fighting back a shiver of his own, David wasted no time hitting her with three pies in quick succession, the first two full on against her face with the third dumped on her head. All of which left her buried beneath a mountain of cream and utterly blind to the crowning glory. Unable to see it coming, it was no wonder that Natalie shrieked ad he dumped her bowl of trifle over her head, her second coating of custard compounded by the slimy jelly and silky cream that came with it. This was a choice that surely would earn some appropriate retribution but given how amazing she looked dripping custard, slathered with cream and decorated with globs of Jelly, David figured it was worth it.

And he figured right. It was pretty obvious given the way Natalie waggled a finger at him before hurriedly assembling the ingredients of her equally playful Payback. Which didn’t stop the both nervous and aroused David swallowing softly as she led him into the middle of her assorted ammo. Not that she gave him time to dwell on those feelings, starting off with the same triple pieing he had given her, the three heavy splats coming one right after the other. As if the mound of cream clinging to his face and hair wasn’t enough, Natalie proceeded to grab and empty a whole can of whipped cream all over his head, the cream already clinging not muffling the hiss of the container as she went to work. And with him blinded even more than she had been, there was nothing he could do against the cloying bowl of vibrant pink eaton mess she dumped unceremoniously over his head, the sticky syrup running down his shoulders as the cream and berries splattered onto him with a sticky thud.

It was a splatter that proved too much for David, bombarded by sensations and with his head spinning, it was no wonder he skidded on the slippery floor to land in a sprawl as a pie flew through where his head had been.

‘Hey..no fair.’ Natalie pouted teasingly as she grabbed another pie. And with those words all hell broke loose. Seeing Natalie heft that pie, David scrambled for one of his own. And what had been a tit for tat one sided affair descended into an utter food fight.

Within seconds the air was filled with flying pies and flung cakes, both sides abandoning defence to just get the other as messy as possible. Even if Natalie was actually giving more than she gave, the cream splattered actress in her utterly ruined dress taking advantage of the ammo she had already collected, her rapid shots pelting David with pie after pie until he too was covered head to toe in cream, chocolate and custard alike. Sadly the motion of her offence couldn’t last as she discovered to her shock when she reached for a pie that wasn’t there. In her haste she had used up all her ammo while David still had a few things to throw.

‘Ummm..truce. Oh..what the heck. Do your worst.’ Natalie said, boldly standing firm as David grabbed two fresh pies. Pies that were quickly flung to explode against her face, flinging as much cream around her as against her. She still stood her ground against the continued barrage even as the cream continued to build in a white drift on her face, apart from that which slid down to cling to her chest.

‘Is that all you have?’ Natalie teased, her hands doing a little teasing of thier own as she rubbed and smoothed the massed cream against her breasts. Again, David couldn’t help take that as an invitation and it was be so tempting. But still he resisted, not wanting to ruin this by overstepping the mark. So it was with great reluctance that he threw his last Pie against her face with a satisfying splat.

‘That’s all I have.’ David said earnestly.

‘Good.’ Natalie said with a grin that the cream couldn’t hide. ‘Because as fun as this was, I want to see what’s next. Come on. I think there is a shower with our names on it.

——————

When she had said a shower with their name on it, Natalie hadn’t been joking, his celebrity crush wasting no time leading him by the hand back to the changing room and then through it, having easily pushed open the frosted door that lead to a room laid out not unlike a set of showers you might find at a public gym, the back wall lined with three cubicles each easily big enough for two people.

Which did seem to be the plan as Natalie wasted no time stripping out of her ruined outfit to leave it in a messy pile before the shower, before she herself slipped under the warm water that burst from the wide shower head, the still open door giving David a great view of her body as she rinsed the cream from her hair. ‘Are you going to stand there all day? The water is great.’

Hoping very much that he hasn’t misread her invitation, David still allowed himself to linger outside, and over the removal of his own clothing. Not just because he didn’t want to appear too eager or overstep his bounds, but also because he was very much enjoying the view of the water cascading over Natalie’s gorgeous, naked body; aided by a few sweeps of her hands to wipe away a few stubborn spots of cream that clung to her breasts. To think he was actually here, watching the actress he had adored taking a shower before his eyes, never mind the thought he was soon to be showering with her.

It was that thought that aided his cock in rising to full attention before he even stepped into the shower, his heart pounding as he stepped up over the raised lip to pull the door closed behind him. Looking back, it was also blamed upon his raging erection that David stayed at the edge of the temptingly warm water, his back quickly turned to Natalie in the pretext of washing his own hair.

True, she had invited him into the shower with her but somehow literally thrusting his arousal in her face made him squirm with shyness. Just because she was so casual being naked with him, didn’t mean he was quite as comfortable with it yet, hesitant about..well..being too forthright he supposed. After all, anyone in his shoes would feel the same, standing bare butt naked in a shower with the object of his secret fantasies so close and equally nude.

‘Here. Let me help.’ Natalie’s voice brushed against his ear as her breasts eased against his back, her arms guiding him with soft pressure fully under the water. Clearly in his musings David had paused mid-scrub, a hesitation which had surely prompted Natalie to make her tender offer of help.
‘Or we will be in here all day. And I want to get you nice and clean so I can get you messy again.’

Had anyone else said that, David might have instantly taken offence, even if those feelings would have been turned inward to blaming himself for some imagined slight. But the gentle mirth he heard in those words allowed him to take them at face value, even if he did feel the need to apologise.

‘I’m sorry..for..you know…’ David felt Natalie’s gaze follow his down to his raging erection as his cheeks burned, his arousal suddenly brought front and centre. ‘That’s not very…’

‘Not very..what?’ Natalie asked with a chuckle, her lips brushing his cheek soothingly as her hands continued to massage her fingers through his hair. Truthfully she had finished cleaning the cream from it a few seconds ago but her touch felt so good he wasn’t going to ask her to stop. ‘Professional? Sweetie, it’s natural really. You should have seen the number of guys on GoT who really got wood during the nude scenes. Heck, even I got aroused during the bedroom scene with Majory and Tommen. And I was wearing clothes then. So it’s okay to get turned on by this. And by pieing me. Because that’s part of it, right? You like watching that happen to girls, don’t ya?’

‘Uhuh.’ That croaked whisper was all David could manage before he cleared his throat horsely. ‘And..having it..happen to me too.’

‘Oh really. Then we will have to see what we can do about that.’ Natalie said as she quickly shut off the shower. ‘Come on. Let’s get dressed and we can get started.’

——–
‘So..which one do you want to try next?’

That question came as Natalie, now wrapped in a thick bathrobe with a towel wrapped around her head leaned back in her chair with the book of scenarios open in her lap.

‘Well..I did say you could pick one.’ David replied with a shy grin, the same heavy bathrobe wrapped around him neatly covering his erection. ‘And a promise is a promise.’

‘True. So you did.’ Natalie replied with a grin that was nothing short of wicked. ‘So..let’s see. No..no..maybe..too dull…ahhh yes.’

Those softly mused words followed Natalie’s languid flicks through the book until she let it fall open on a page that clearly caught her eye. ‘Yes..this will be perfect. And I’ve got the perfect outfit for you.’

---------------
---------------

Well..soo I had to start uploading my commissioned works sooner or later and this is a great place to start. The commissioner wanted to stay anonymous of course but that doesn't detract from the enjoyment of the piece I hope. I'd like to take credit for the basic idea but I certainly put my spin on it. When I open for Commissions again you could grab something like this for yourselves. Until then you could check out my Patreon where I'm offering Patreon driven stories for your enjoyment.

http://www.patreon.com/white66
whiteunicorn

UMD: White Softpaws

Return to Reading Room