Jenny on the Red Lounge

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Jenny on the Red Lounge

Postby whiteunicorn » 18 Jan 2021, 19:36

‘Thank you, thank you. I… Thank you. Welcome to The Red Lounge. I’m Valeria Parks. Do we have a special show for you tonight. With a very special line up of guests. One of whom will end up in the highlight of our show.’

The assembled audience rippled with laughter at that pronouncement from the slender gazelle that had risen from the plush couch at the centre of the lavish set decorated in the perfect likeness of a lounge complete with faux cityscape window view, to say nothing of the red shag pile carpet under foot, a surrounding matched perfectly by her elegant red evening dress hanging nicely off the left shoulder.

‘I know you all want to see that, but we can’t do that without our guests. So, let’s get them out here. Poppy Skye. Jenny Aldebarran. Come on down.’

Those words heralded the arrival of the two ladies from the back of the stage in perfect time to the shows theme show that would be matching with the credits running if one had been watching it at home. Yet doing nothing to cut across the pink haired, elegant white cat moving in time with the brunette Alsatian, both of them side by side. And somehow complimenting each other in the black dress of the cat and the crushed purple velvet shirt matched with long white skirt of the Alsatian.

Now, anyone watching would have expected Jenny to get most of the applause. Hero, adventurer, skilled soldier. You’d have to go a long way to find someone who hadn’t heard of the First Mate of the Righteous Indignation. And yes, that might have given her most of the applause a few months back. Were it not for Poppy quickly becoming one of the hottest new pop stars on the planet with a massive fan base of her own.

‘Welcome to the show.’ The gazelle who looked no inch of faultless herself in her slinky red dress greeted them both warmly. ‘Very nice to have you both here. Poppy, I’ll start with you if you don’t mind.’

‘Not going to gunge me already I hope.’ The Alsatian said with a grin that could only be called apprehensive.

‘Not yet. Not yet.’ Valeria ushered both her guests to the couch, indicating they should sit with a quick pat on the polished leather. ‘Now, you have a new album out I understand. Hot off the presses you might say.’

‘I’d like to think so.’ Poppy replied. ‘It’s certainly new anyway. How hot it is I guess depends how many people are interested in it.’

‘Well..let’s talk about that.’ Valeria leaned back casually. ‘I’m looking at magazine interviews, radio interviews, tv interviews. Heck, practically everything you could be interviewed on, you have been. Not to mention being invited to this show. Which I suppose is somewhat indicative of your rise to stardom.’

‘I suppose someone had to get me on here sooner or later. Clearly a lot of people want to see me in your tank.’ Poppy shrugged, a movement meant more casually than she actually pulled off. Honestly, secretly, she was a little nervous of how this evening could actually turn out for her. Despite a few people telling her it wasn’t that bad.

‘Seems you could be quite eager for that as well.’ Valeria replied with a grin quite purposefully designed to play up on the canines’ nerves.

‘Not really. Just a little nervous about it, I suppose. It does look kinda..imposing.’ Poppy grinned hesitantly, recalling the few times she had seen it in action during her maybe mistaken curiosity about the show. Curiosity the now did seem like a mistake since she was staring down a run inside it herself. if things didn’t do her way.

‘Nothing to be nervous about. Unless you are inside it.’ Valeria brushed that comment off with a laugh to bring the topic back to safer ground. ‘Anyway, you’ve not had a bad career for someone who started out making independent music on her YoiTube channel. Label deal. Producer and agent. All having snapped you up to become a serious player. Did you ever think it would get this far?’

‘Not really..no.’ Poppy did seem more relieved, or at least momentarily distracted. ‘I would have been happy to sell a few tracks here and there, get some bucks rolling it. All this..it’s a bit much to get my head around really.’

‘Especially the promo schedule I suspect.’ Valeria followed up with practiced skill, barely missing a beat. ‘They must be keeping your pretty busy even without the interviews.’

‘They are. It’s been fun on the whole.’ Poppy said slowly. ‘The photo shoots were a bit..awkward. I know a bit of glamour never hurt an album sale but the idea of nude pictures of me splashed around shops is a little odd.’

‘Tastefully done, I’m sure.’ Valeria nodded supportively. ‘As you say, a bit of glamour never hurt. Some eye candy you might say. Of course, there could be some more interesting pictures of you around after tonight.’

‘Are you sure you aren’t angling to get me into that tank of yours?’ Poppy asked coyly.

‘I never play favourites. That’s all down to the audience and the furs at home.’ Valeria said cooly. ‘Speaking of favourites..Jenny. You’ve become something of a household name as well really. Brave first mate of the Righteous Indignation of course. But now something of a public figure as well. A civic figure you might say. You’ve been as busy as Poppy here. Charity work. Fundraising. One almost might say you are compensating for the change of pace from a tour of duty.’

I can’t argue with that.’ Jenny answered with a much more relaxed attitude than Poppy. ‘I’ve never been one to sit around and do nothing. I like to be active I suppose. And with Bucky…Captain O Hare..back home and the Righteous Indignation in dock for a full retrofit, I need to do something other than watch daytime television.’

‘I’d hope you’ve taken a little time to watch some evening television too.’ Valeria said with a pointed grin. ‘I’d hate to have had you come on here under false pretences about what could happen to you.’

‘That I could end up in..there?’ Jenny didn’t seem able to say the name of the thing she had clearly heard about, given the way she lingered on it a little. ‘Oh, I know about it. Not sure how I feel about it. But I know about it.’

Jenny herself hadn’t exactly had the advantage of hearing stories from her contemporaries about this experience as Poppy maybe had, having nothing to go on but her own feelings. Which honestly helped about as much as any reassurances Valeria could have offered.

‘Well..it might not be you that ends up inside.’ Valeria smirked. ‘Then again. It might be. Who knows. But we will talk more about that later. For now, put your paws together for the very special and talented…UltraVixens.’

The audiences’ applause rose as the trio of brightly coloured vixens strode out onto the stage, that applause rising to fever pitch as they started to play, a deep electronic beat filling the studio.

‘The Ultravixens ladies and gentlefurs.’

Valeria strode back to the centre of the stage as the sound of loud and catchy pop music trailed away to truly appreciative applause, those strides carrying her in front of the pair of females now seated on a smaller sofa right next to the now revealed gunge tank that had been brought out during the performance. Tall and imposing more an effect of its simple sturdy construction than something that worked against it; three of its four walls of one solid sheet of clear persex with the foeth elegantly and simply hinged to allow access to the chamber itself now sitting primed and ready with the tank of bright yellow gunge atop it. It was certainly having an effect on the two guests, both of whom looked past the point of slight anxiety as Valeria squeezed in between them.

‘Well..I think it’s time to explain to our guests how this works. Remember how I said it was all in the paws of our audience? Couldn’t be literally more true. And the perfect way to run a vote. That’s all we need. Some votes. Phone. Internet. Email. The numbers and addresses are on your screens now. Twitter works too of course. Just head to our Twitter page. All it takes is a simple hashtag. #Jenny or #Poppy. All will be tallied up. Don’t forget our audience in the studio can vote too. Oh, yes. Those are going to count. I’m sure you eagle eyed furs up there will have noticed the four buttons on the arms of your chairs. Green is a vote for Jenny, red a vote for Poppy. Only when voting opens of course. So don’t press them yet. Or the other two either. We are still trying to work out what those are wired up too.’

That last phrase drew a nervous titter from the audience, pretty much all of them knowing the shows history of gunging those sat where they are now. A titter that drew a grin from Valeria before she continued.

‘Before we open the vote, I think we should give our ladies a chance to speak for themselves about why they shouldn’t be gunged. Or maybe why the other should. Poppy, over to you.’

‘That’s easy. I’d say Jenny is already deserving of a gunging than me with her dyed pink hair. She practically looks like she has been gunged already. That and I think yellow would very much be her colour.’

‘Excuse me..this is natural.’ Jenny said with a laugh, having taken the line about the colour of the gunge lightly. ‘I think just for that, Poppy should be gunged. Yellow would not go well with this outfit. And I’d hate to get it ruined by all that gunge.’

‘Well..there we have it.’ Valeria nodded. ‘Strong words. I don’t think we need to say any more. Let’s get voting and we can take a quick commercial break.’

That commercial break was followed by a brief interview with the UltraVixens that neither Poppy nor Jenny could really focus on, both females unable to keep their minds flashing to the outcome of the vote. Well..what they hoped would be the outcome of it anyway. It wasn’t as if they exactly knew how it was going beyond the unavoidable movements from the audience as they recorded their votes electronically. That was really the problem. If they just had some visual reference to see that they were hopefully behind, they might have been more relaxed. But not having one, all they could do was hope that it wasn’t them.

‘Thank you again, UltraVixens.’ Valeria again occupied the centre of the stage with her usual powerful presence. ‘Now..back to business. The business of our little vote. It’s time to see which one of our ladies is in the lead for a trip into our gunge tank.’

For anyone looking on, it would have been hard to tell who was more eager to find out the answer to that; both Jenny and Poppy craning forward as Valeria brought up the tally on the large screen that doubled as the window; the static mock cityscape quickly replaced with two columns differentiated by both the colour and the picture of the celebrity to the outside of each, the pink one a few inches above it’s green counterpart.

‘Well well.’ Valeria smiled. ‘How very interesting. Poppy is creeping ahead. How do you feel about that, Poppy.’

There was no denying how she felt about that even as she fixed her with a coy smile. ‘Not too thrilled. But this isn’t over yet.’

‘Too true.’ Valeria nodded. ‘Still plenty of time to vote yet and for Jenny to make up some ground. While we wait, time to greet my next guest.’

‘No rush on my account.’ Jenny grinned at Poppy teasingly.

‘Well..that sounds like it’s going to be an amazing film. Heaven knows it’s been too long since we’ve had a decent psychological horror movie instead of just the old monster fall back. We shall all be looking forward to that. Not to mention the obligatory topless scene, right ladies?’ Valeria grinned. ‘Now…I think it’s time to wrap this up and see how our vote has played out. When we left, Poppy was just in the lead. But it could have all changed.’

Jenny had been very much thinking it hadn’t, right up to the instant the screen flashed back to life, her confidant grin fading as her tally crept up and up, levelling out with Poppy’s small increase and overtaking it by a small but still decent margin to stop at 65%.

‘Well..could have been worse.’ Jenny said with a nervous sigh. ‘At least it was close.’

‘True, it was.’ Valeria glanced back from where she had opened the door to the tank to beckon her over. ‘Could have gone either way.’

‘Can I say I’m glad it didn’t.’ Poppy said with a grin that could only be called relieved.

‘I guess I’d have said the same in your shoes.’ Jenny said with a chuckle. ‘Still, I’d hate to ruin this outfit. How about I take it off if Poppy gets to join me in the tank?’

‘Ohhh..upping the steaks.’ Valeria chuckled. ‘Why not. You strip and we will see what we can do about that.’

I’ll take that.’ Jenny said, wasting no time in slipping her dress off her shoulders to playfully wiggle it down over her waist and hips, leaving her topless right from the second she tugged the straps down to let the bodice follow suit. Leaving the dress pooled around her feet she quickly stripped her panties as well, equally quickly passing them out to Valeria who took them gracefully.

‘Well..that was very brave of Jenny.’ Valeria said slowly. ‘Let’s see a show of paws. Who wants to see Poppy get gunged with Jenny?’

Poppy didn’t exactly look thrilled with this impromptu vote as pretty much all the furs who had voted for her in the first place raised a forest of paws. But for the moment she kept her feelings to herself, maybe hoping that the popular vote would still be against her.

‘Not bad. And who wants to see our nude Jenny take the gunge on her own.’ Valeria asked, this question getting an answer not so much via a forest of paws but a series of whooping cheers and wolf whistles.

‘Well..I think the public have spoken.’ Valeria replied.

‘Wha…’ Jenny’s face fell as the door swung shut to leave her trapped inside, surrounded on all sides by the heavy plastic shell that would contain her slimy fate. ‘I walked right into that, didn’t I.’

‘Actually, yes.’ Valeria grabbed a small silver box from the side of the chamber complete with matching polished button that she passed to Poppy who took it gleefully, a glee no doubt fuelled by having avoided the gunge for a second time.

‘At least I saved my outfit.’ Jenny said with a sigh as nervous as the glance at the tank overhead, taking her seat slowly to brace herself for her impending gunging.

Something she wasn’t really completely being able to do that. She tried of course, head dipped a little in scant protection against what was to come while her arms wrapped around her chest. The klaxon whooped around her, rebounding around the the tank in mirror of what the gunge was about to do. Barely a seconds warning was given, Jenny unable to even tense up. Not that it did any good against the yellow sludge that splurged over her head and shoulders, instantly sticking her hair down to her head. Her fur didn’t offer much protection either, the gunge rolling down her front and back with the continuing splatter against the Perspex containing it.

Caught off guard despite her attempts at preparation, Jenny couldn’t help shrieking in time with her urgent lean forward in the chair, paws pressed against the front of the tank in an ultimately futile attempt to protect herself. Her head dipped lower even with the futility of her defence, trusting that almost instinctive reaction to stop the gunge flowing over her head. Something it failed so spectacularly at, spectacularly as the increasing wave of gunge which slopped over her fringe to splatter against her legs for a good few seconds only to trail off a little. Not much. Just enough to glide around her chin, adding to the gunge pouring over her stomach and oozing over her lap.

It took a good few seconds before Jenny’s head even started to emerge from the gunge, still looking looked quite a sight by now with slime not just streaked but slathered all over her hair, all her pristine white fur lost until the layer of cloying yellow slime hugging her like a second skin. Except for the last flashes on her arms kept clean by her desperate lunge forward to try to avoid the gunge, the same gunge just starting to trickle down her legs and over her taut stomach and her legs still crossed to protect her modesty aa well as to keep the gunge away from her crotch maybe. Even if Jenny was seeing the funny side of the situation, she still found the feel of the gunge a little funky.

The heavy splatter might have trailed off to a more subtle splash from the dregs of the tank that was still plenty to keep coating the now giggling feline already dripping in slime thick enough to obscure her nipples since she wasn’t hiding behind anything else, now risking her paws to wipe the gunge out of her eyes. Which didn’t do that much good since she had underestimated the amount still in the tank, leaning back a little to let it play over her breasts the second she felt it dribbling over her face again, her attempts to protect her privates doing no good in the last as the gunge surged down into her lap with one final parting shot. .

‘How does it feel in there, Jenny?’ Valeria called out over Poppy’s laughter.

‘At least it’s warm.’ Jenny chuckled with a blush, placing her arm around her breasts as the last of the gunge splattered onto her neck and trickled down her back, the other rising to again slick her slimy hair out of her eyes before given that up as a lost cause under the still pouring gunge.

‘Well..at least it wasn’t me.’ Poppy said with one last chuckle that was definitely relieved. ‘Yellow is very much your colour.’

‘At least it proves I’m more popular.’ Jenny said with wicked smirk that was purely to save face.

‘Now, now ladies.’ Valeria cut in. ‘Let’s not let this turn messy. Well..more than it did. I hope you join us next week. Good night.’

Well…really hit my stride with this one I think. Funny how some stories come that way. A little short maybe but seemed to go with the flow of the pace I had in mind. Felt too stuffy when I tried to draw it out so I’m hoping I got the balance of suspense and anticipation right. Maybe I’m overthinking things. Either way, some feedback and comments would be very welcome. Certainly the best way to inspire me if you want to read more like this.

The image attached below is used and editied by the kind permission of KV1NN4 as the artist and LabrnMystic as the colourist. The text and icons added by me.

KV1NN4: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kv1nn4

LabrnMystic: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/labrnmystic

Original piece: http://www.furaffinity.net/full/7281755/

If you liked what you read, I’m still open for commissions or requests. Or if you want to support me on Patreon, you can gain access to my ongoing Patreon Driven Piece for as little as $1 a month. Simple as that. Higher tiers only unlock rewards like adding input to the story. Or characters. Any questions, don’t hesitate to leave me a message.

https://www.patreon.com/white66
Attachments
IMG_5863.JPG
IMG_5863.JPG (21.26 KiB) Viewed 2701 times
whiteunicorn

UMD: White Softpaws

Return to Reading Room