A Princess's Invitation Part 2 - f/mmm

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

A Princess's Invitation Part 2 - f/mmm

Postby whiteunicorn » 11 Jan 2021, 21:07

Alice was still squirming in the bath, more struggling in her bonds than to escape them, the chocolate still deliciously warm around her legs. As warm as the tingles in her pussy helplessly growing each time the Princess’ last words run through her mind, unable to stop imagining the sweet carnal delights that could await her when the promised members of her Royal Guard arrived. Arrived to find her as a squirming and oh so willing fuck toy for them to enjoy, as little more than a horny slut to slake their desires. Alice would have rebelled against that idea if it wasn’t true, the all too brief playtime with the princess having barely served to take the edge off her blazing lust even with the world shaking orgasm she had already recovered from to leave her craving more. Craving even the slightest touch on her pussy, a touch she was cruelly denied by her cunning bonds which not only held her hands uselessly out of reach of her snatch but also kept her trapped above the sweet chocolate which teased her to lusty frustration just by its presence. If only she could lower herself down into it, she could have rocked against it until she came. But that too was beyond her so all she could do was rock her hips helplessly against the empty air in growing frustration.

Empty no longer as with the barest creak of the door the room that she had been the Solo occupant of is suddenly filled with maleness. For her lust fevered mind there was no other word to do justice to the four strapping men eyeing her with a tenderly tinged lust all their own, the quartet seemingly unabashed by their complete nakedness despite, leaving Alice to wonder how far they had walked in that state even as her eyes couldn’t pull away from the four cocks already rising to a delicious hardness that had more than her mouth watering.

Right at that moment Alice became hyper aware of how exposed she was. Bound, naked and horny as hell there was really very little she could have done to stop these four strapping examples of military prowess and might from immediately having their way with her and fucking her silly right now. Yet..and this was an turn of events met with no small amount of disappointment from Alice..they didn’t.

Which wasn’t to say they weren’t decisive in their actions. Certainly the first of those males, a blonde ripped mountain six foot tall and all muscle, wasn’t shy about what he wanted. Not even hesitating for a second he strode into the chocolate pool and, with a surprising gentleness for a man his size, released her bonds to guide her with a willing moan into the pool of sweet richness that lapped around her hips and his alike, the chocolate brushing the lower half of his sac as it completely enveloped her pussy.

‘Come on, you pussies.’ Blonde grinned softly to his companions. ‘This fine lady looks in need of some entertaining to me. That’s what we were sent here for, remember.’

Once again, Alice was hit with a rush of arousal at how trapped to their desires she was. Even if that anticipation wasn’t so much denied as delayed, the brown haired male as tall as his blonde companion and two raven haired studs obviously the junior in terms of years and height joined her in the pool to surround her with a four hug that quickly built to a tapestry of gentle but obviously excited caresses and cuddles.

Her head swimming Alice tried mostly in vain to keep track of the hands roaming over her breasts, her stomach, her thighs and back; firm and powerful fingers tweaking her nipples in time with the palms that held and soothed her urgently writhing frame.

‘Mmmm….I’m…ohhh…here to entertain you as well.’ Alice groaned, her pussy aching for something long and hard to soothe the itch of her surging arousal.

‘Well then..why don’t you show us what you can do.’ Blonde rumbled deeply, leaving little doubt as to his intentions now as those powerful hands moved from soft strokes to tug her into a kneeling position with the four males standing around her with cocks aimed at her and fully primed. ‘You want to show me, then you had better please my men little slut.’

That phrase could easily have been cruel and harsh, but the way Blonde whispered in her ear quickly robbed it of any emotion but playful teasing. A teasing tone that only grew as he continued. ‘Marcus, Dylon. Get in there boys.’

‘I hope you two don’t mind if I sort out who is who later.’ Alice purred seductively, drawing the raven haired duo closer with a flick of her finger. ‘I can see two things that need sorting out more than your names.’

‘I’m Marcus.’ The male on her left replied anyway, shooting Alice a sly smile as she reached for and grasped his cock. ‘And…ohh…fuck.’

‘Fuck names.’ The one who by process of elimination must have been Dylon growled. ‘Let the lady work. Ohhh…shit.’

‘Well..just for that, you have to wait your turn.’ Alice purred softly. ‘Such manners deserve a reward I think. So you can just watch while I suck your friend here off.’

Not giving either Marcus or Dylon the chance to reply to that, Alice dipped her head and with only a brief pause to appricate the size of the huge cock before her took all of the throbbing length into her mouth. She didn’t rush though, closing her lips around the head, only then letting her mouth glide over all of him until he was buried base deep.

She might not have been in a rush but she had underestimated how pent up Marcus was. Or how little he had received oral like this. Either way Alice was caught by surprise as the second she bottomed out on his length instinct took over and his hips thrust forward, followed by a deeper instinct. Tightly wrapped around him as she was there was no way Alice could have avoided feeling the twitch in his cock that did nothing to help her prepare for the sudden release that flooded her mouth with rich creamy saltiness that she was still able to swallow even with Marcus bumping his stomach against her nose in the rolling thrusts that pushed his cock deeper to unload all his seed into her.

‘Ohhhh…that’s better isn’t it?’ Alice grinned, pulling off him with a pop to let her hand take over and jack the last dribbles of cum into her mouth. ‘That took care of…mmmmmph.’

‘You’ll take care of me, slut.’ Dylon growled possessively, firmly but not aggressively dragging her mouth over his cock all the way down to his base, his fingers curled with excited purpose into her hair. ‘Ohhh…shit…I love a good face fuck.’

Alice really couldn’t do much to argue with that as Dylon used that direct pressure to drag her mouth up and down his shaft in a rhythm all of his making, breathing heavily through her nose as his pole plundered her mouth with growing moans that could only lead to one thing.

‘Yeah…take it all slut.’ Dylon growled hotly, his tugs becoming faster as his control started to slip. ‘Fuck…I’m cumming.’

Alice barely had time to take one last breath before he dragged her deep over him just as his cock unloaded deep in her mouth to pour jet after jet of cum into her that she swallowed with a series of quick gulps, barely swallowing the last before another took its place. How many Alice lost track and was sure that Dylon had no idea either, finally gasping in sweet relief as he dragged her off his cock with a goofy grin on his face. ‘Fuck, you are a good cock sucking bitch.’

Alice beamed in the face of the satisfied grin as much as the compliment she loved to receive. Really, there was little time she was more satisfied than with a obviously happy male before her and the last trickles of a huge load of cum in her mouth.

‘Why don’t we see if she can take cock as well as suck it.’ Blonde rumbled as he moved not towards Alice but leaned over the side of the tub to grab something he must have placed there earlier while she was distracted by thoughts of what those huge cocks would do to her. Something that turned out to be a leather collar complete with short leash that Alice didn’t think twice about letting him close around her neck, the tight leather fitting her so perfectly it might have been made for her.

Alice’s pussy was practically dripping beneath the chocolate that masked her juices she could feel all the same as she let blonde tug her closer, close enough for him to grab the abandoned straps that had once held her prisoner and return them to that duty, quickly binding her to base of the statue so that she was leaning on the edge of the bath with her ass in the air and her mouth inches from Blonde’s throbbing cock.

‘Hal, you get in there and enjoy yourself. I’m going to have some fun up here.’ Blonde chuckled with a rumble like soft thunder that rolled warmly through her ears and into her brain.

‘Oh, I will.’ Hal..the brown haired stud..chuckled from behind, a laugh that only made Alice squirm in fresh lust. ‘While she is putting her mouth to good use on you Cap, I think I’ll return the favour and see if her pussy tastes as sweet as it looks. Better to get it fresh than full of sloppy seconds no? Because I know that we are soon going to fill her up like the slut she is.’

‘Yes..yes..fuck me.’ Alice whimpered, wiggling her hips in a suggestive dance that wasn’t entirely purposeful. Honestly she was burning up inside, her pussy craving for some, any, attention.

‘Soon enough.’ Hal promised, his current intention clear right from the first touch on her pussy. A delicately skilful lick that glided over her lips and flicked at her clit for one wonderful second before returning to that slow caress on her labia.

Alice was instantly in heaven, the cock before her forgotten as she gave over to the sweet touch stirring her passion and her body as one. Hal was as tender and sweet as his voice promised, those glorious licks dropping away to tender kisses and nips that quickly worked her into a complete frenzy, leaving her torn between wanting this soft teasing to continue and her craving to have her desire consummated in what was sure to be an explosive orgasm.

Clearly Cap hadn’t forgotten about her even if he was obviously enjoying watching her pleasure, his powerful hand lightly stroking his cock with another deep rumble of approval. ‘Hal has a wonderful tongue, so the ladies say. Some say he can make a bitch come just by suckling on her clit. Or he can drive them wild for hours, just licking and stroking until each touch feels like an orgasm in itself. Which could just be a story. I guess you’ll have to tell me first hand. If it gets that far. Right now, I’m more interested in seeing what you can do with your tongue.’

Alice could muster little more than a sweet groan as Cap dipped the hand that had been stroking his cock into the chocolate, wasting no time in coating his entire length in the rich sweetness. ‘Now, lick.’

Lust and instinct took over as Alice dipped her head to brush her lips against the straining cock before her only to have Cap growl hotly as he tugged her away. ‘I said lick. You’ll be sucking my cock soon enough if you are good little bitch.’ Cap emphasised that with a sweet tug on the leash, his tone absent any true cruelty equally as it is filled with gentle affection.

Alice flushed with heat, unable to control the moan that built in her throat. Built in no small part by Hal flicking his tongue roughly over her clit in a lick that made all of her lurch. None of which stopped her running her tongue over Cap’s straining length all the way up to his tip.

‘That’s better.’ He half whispered half whimpered, breathing deeply as if he was trying to control his orgasm. Alice was hyper aware of the details to watch for. For such an obvious end result, it was often the little details that heralded it. Like the little twitch in his sack she saw out of the corner of his eye.

‘Are you sure you don’t want more from me?’ Alice whispered. ‘I’d love to wrap my boobs around your cock and stroke you with them with your head locked in my mouth. But I’m a little..tied up right now. So I might need some help from you.’

‘Fuck, you are a teasing little bitch.’ Cap moaned softly. ‘Guess you love chocolate covered cock as much as you do a plain one. Why don’t we see if you like chocolate covered nuts as well.’

‘Getting a little…mmmm….greedy aren’t we.’ Alice groaned, her voice trembling from the tongue still lapping at her pussy as much as watching Cap smearing chocolate over his sack. ‘Don’t you think the others want some attention too?’

‘They can wait their turn.’ Cap rumbled, that same chocolate coated hand dragging Alice down to his sack before she could retort. The sweet scent of the chocolate filled her nose, teasing her before she took another taste of it. Her tongue sampling the delicious treat as much as the texture beneath it.

‘Welł..I can’t.’ Hal’s voice thick with the first trace of real lust dragged her attention back behind her, a ripple of anticipation stealing her breath even before she felt the bulbous head press against her pussy in what she was sure would be the first fuck of many. Lust or not, he entered her perfectly, not too fast or slow. ‘Time to ride this bitch.’

This must have been too much for Cap, her deep moan of pleasure effectively muffled by the simple act of driving his throbbing cock deep into her mouth without even asking if she could take it. Easily the biggest of the four, his girth made even Alice gag for a second before surprise gave way to experienced relaxation that allowed her to easily deep throat him, the hand lightly curled in her hair directing her to bob her mouth over his shaft since she couldn’t exactly do it herself.

She wanted too of course, but the sudden swell of lust at being so filled at both ends was the irresistible trigger of her orgasm that left her able to do little more than just hang on and ride out that wave of pleasure as best she could, the blissful release having robbed her of her ability to do anything other than just submit to being gloriously spit-roasted by her two studs.

So overwhelmed by that crashing orgasm was she that it took Alice a long time to work out that Hal wasn’t thrusting into her, the stud nestled deep in her pussy just holding thee perfectly still within her clenching tightness that caressed his cock as tenderly as he caressed the small of her back.

‘Why did you..’ Alice groaned, pulling her head off the cock before her with a pop to ask that shaky half question. Only a half question as the guy forcefully pulled her back onto his cock to continue her oral attention with a groan of his own.

‘Stop?’ Hal grinned answering her question anyway, even if she wasn’t exactly in a position to respond with her mouth dragged up and down over Cap’s cock like a fuck toy driving him to his orgasm. ‘Cause I wanted too. It’s no fun cumming alone. I love to hear a bitch scream my name as she cums at the same time as I unload into her. And with you being on such a hair trigger, seemed only fair to let you cum first so I can fuck you properly.’

Alice couldn’t exactly argue with that. But then again she couldn’t argue with anything suddenly and truly spit-roasted as she was by her two hunks. She was moaning with muffled gasps of pleasure that the cock stuffed into her mouth couldn’t entirely muffle, gagging just a little each time Hal’s thrusts drove her right to her limits against the face fucking length. Tugged back and forth between them Alice rose up on her toes, feeling a second orgasm swelling within her that she had no choice but to go along with. She could feel that as keenly as the sudden swell of tightness in her two lovers, leaving only the question of which would cum in her first.

An answer to that unspoken question came just as quickly as she did, Cap dragging her fully down onto his cock with an urgent groan that rose to a pitch as he unloaded deep in her mouth, holding her to him as his cock poured spurt after spurt of spunk onto the back of her throat.

If Hal minded that she was dragged away from his cock a little, he certainly didn’t show that, powerful hands gripping her hips as he literally thrust and thrust into her pussy twitching and clenching from an orgasm that didn’t seem to want to end, bottoming out time and time again until with a deep moan he too gave into his release to flood her pussy with her first load of pent up cum.

‘Me next.’ Alice had barely recovered from Cap blowing his load down her throat before Marcus stepped up before her with clear purpose, rubbing his again rock hard cock against her face a few times before thrusting that rod between her willing lips, Alice again submitting to a ferocious face fuck that only made her loins burn with greater lust.

‘Fuck..she’s sooo..oh..shit…I’m gonna.’ Marcus moaned, rocking his hips forward in thrusts that grew in urgency each time she deep throated him.

‘No.’ Alice dragged her head away to whimper in shaky need. ‘Not there. In my pussy. Please. I need it. Please.’

‘I thought you would never ask.’ Marcus chuckled, showing great willpower as he pulled away and wasting little time sank into her dripping pussy with one gentle thrust. No amount of will power would have stopped Alice cumming from that, the sheer eroticism of this experience pushing her into a third orgasm in as many minutes. With a scream that stretched the sheer limits of pleasure she didn’t so much thrust as slam against the cock filling her, that one urgent movement too much for her stud. Already on edge as he had been he had no choice but to give in and cum as her pussy milked his throbbing cock for all he had.

Alice could literally feel it, that wonderful cock, throbbing and pulsing inside her with each spurt of virile male seed that flooded deep into her womb, Marcus thrusting weakly as his pleasure overwhelmed all of his muscles too.

‘Fuck..you guys have to try her.’ Marcus groaned as his temporarily spent cock slipped from her pussy to a moan Alice couldn’t contain.

‘Oh, we will.’ Cap nudged Marcus out of the way to untie Alice and making good use of her leash to tug her to sit between him and Dylon in the chocolate now mixed with the ‘cream’ leaking from her pussy. ‘Once we’ve truly savoured what she can do with her mouth.’

‘Well…I can’t take both of you at once.’ Alice purred. ‘But I’m sure I can something both of you will enjoy.’ True to her words and taking perfect advantage of her new position Alice did the only thing she could and crossed her arms to take hold of the cocks on either side of her, wasting no time jacking and stroking both erect members with a teasingly slow pace. ‘Mmmm…both of you are so hard already. It can’t be little me getting you two studs so worked up..can it?’

‘Or maybe it is.’ Alice smirked. ‘What could you be thinking of to get you so hard so quickly? Maybe a nice slow tit fuck as the other ploughs my pussy as you know you want too? Or maybe you both want to wrap your arms around my body and rub and stroke me with your cocks until you paint me with your cum? Is that getting your blood racing?’

Alice didn’t get an answer to that question, both studs whimpering as putty in her hands as she oh so slowly stroked and worshipped their cocks, stroking with the talent of a true pro. Only brushing their heads for just a second, not lingering in that contact that would bring things to a head of another kind all too quickly.

‘Or maybe you are thinking about taking me somewhere tighter?’ Alice grinned, letting the meaning of that sink in as she treated first Cap then Dylon to a quick suckle on their tips, never stopping stroking the pair of willing throbbing man meat in her hands. ‘Having both of you ploughing me in both holes before swapping and taking me again?’

‘Maybe it’s you that likes the idea of that?’ Cap chuckled. ‘Is that it little slut?’

‘Does this answer your question?’ Alice moved without preamble to straddle and then sink down over Cap’s slick cock, inching further and further down until all 14 inches were locked deep inside him. ‘Don’t just sit there Dylon, plenty of room round the back.’

That throaty moan was all she could manage but it was enough of an invitation for Dylon, helped out by Cap actually standing until she was supported by little more than his hands cupping her ass, keeping her from slipping down against his cock but not doing anything to ease the glorious pressure of it.

Then it was pressure against her puckered hole Alice felt, Dylon’s hands joining Cap’s to ease himself into her, chocolate turning out to be a better lubricant than she could have imagined. Then she couldn’t think anything else, both males savouring the feeling of being bottomed out in her before drawing back to thrust like a couple of pistons.

Alice squealed at the top of her voice, being fucked like she had never been fucked before. Her nipples rubbed against Cap’s broad chest, her body bouncing with each dual thrust that ploughed both of her holes in a storm of pleasure that robbed her of coherent speech or movement.

It didn’t take both males to get into a rhythm and Alice knew it wouldn’t take much longer for her to cum again. It was really out of her hands now and all in the control of the pair of cocks filling her. It was all she could do to go along for the ride.

And what a ride it was, both cocks pounding her like sexual machines rather than men. But men they were and neither they or Alice could take this forever. It was just a question of who would yield first. As it was, it was Cap who caved first. Well..it could have been Dylon. But Alice was really too far gone to tell. All she could feel was the flood of cum pouring into her that quickly proved to much for her. Screaming something that could have been a curse or her lovers names or just something completely incoherent Alice came and came hard, her pussy clamping down as tight as her ass, both holes milking her studs for all the cum they could pour into her.

Throughout it all both studs never stopped thrusting until she stilled, practically collapsing in their arms and completely relying on them to guide her to a gentle sitting position in the tub. One that Marcus and Hal quickly joined her in, bringing them right back to where they had started’ surrounded by four grinning males with satisfied soft cocks that brushed against her with the same gentle touch as the hands that stroked, caressed and soothed her spent body.

‘Well..was that good for you, Captain?’ Alice purred warmly. ‘Good for you and your men?’

‘Oh, I’m not the captain.’ Cap rumbled. ‘That’s just my nickname. You’d call yourself Cap too if you were called Capstaini. Trust me.’

‘Oh.’ Alice mock pouted. ‘So..he couldn’t join us? Duties to attend to? Or does he just not like girls.’

‘Oh..she very much likes girls I can assure you.’ Came the reply from the richly honeyed voice from the doorway. A voice belonging to a striking brunette dressed in little more than a small towel that was quickly discarded in favour of an equally striking figure that Alice would have loved to wrap herself around as she quickly and intimately became acquainted with. ‘I see you’ve been taking good care of my men. I hope you will take equally good care of me.’

‘Why don’t you join us and I can show you.’ Alice purred sweetly.

The Captain who quickly introduced herself as Amber did just that, pulling Alice into a forceful kiss she sank into with a whimper, soft bodies mashed together as they locked tongues. Despite her bout of exhaustion Alice could feel her nipples perking up again as they rubbed against the buxom boobs squashed against hers, little goosebumps dancing down her spine as Amber tugged her out of that kiss to fix her with a steely stare.

‘I hope that you are as good with that tongue eating pussy as you are kissing.’ Amber said, her voice tinged with unmistakable lust that Alice would soon no doubt be slaking if she had her way. A way that Alice wasn’t certainly going to fight against.

‘I hope you are too.’ Alice teased, her playful joke earning her nothing but a firm tug on her hair as the captain tipped her head back a little.

‘Oh, I am.’ Alice shivered from the naked control in that voice. ‘Right now, I want to see how good you are.’

Alice couldn’t resist that controlling voice, nor the soft but forceful pressure on her head, her lips moving to suckle and kiss the closest breast she could get her lips around. Which clearly both felt heavenly to Amber while at the same time being nowhere enough.

That was really the only explanation for the growl that rippled from her thrust as she tugged her away before she could even get started, guiding her head right down to her sex and leaving Alice with no choice but to start sucking. Caught by surprise she fumbled a little before her tongue found and parted her lips, hoping very much that she was doing what she wanted.

How good she was doing Alice found out as Amber mashed her head right against her pussy with a possessive growl that only served to spur her on. Dipping her head to press her tongue forward as far as it could go, Alice licked and flicked for all she was worth, feeling her pussy clamping around her tongue like a cock until mostly by accident rather than design she brushed her g-spot the reaction to which was immediate, Amber thrusting her hips forward as her orgasm overtook her. Overtook her with a lusty scream that met perfectly with the wash of sweet juices that flooded her mouth, aping the flood of cum delivered earlier by her studs, as much of it flowing into her mouth as splashed over her face.

‘Well..you are very good indeed.’ Amber sighed in obvious post orgasmic bliss, bliss that clearly hadn’t abated her desire with matching post coital sensitivity given the way she was still holding her head against her pussy as Alice eagerly lapped at the last traces of her juices.

It was very much in that position that Alice could have stayed if Amber hadn’t become at that very moment aware of the four males surrounding them with astoundingly rock hard cocks trembling in their grips again as they watched the blatant display of lesbianism with open mouthed delight.

‘Ohhh…how remiss of me to forget you.’ Amber softly chided herself. ‘Up on all fours bitch. We can’t forget about my men, now can we?’

Alice certainly couldn’t as all four buff soldiers helped her to kneel, Cap taking his place behind her as Amber pulled her face back into her pussy again. ‘Don’t hold back against her now. Just don’t cum inside her. This bitch hasn’t earned that yet.’

‘Yes, ma’am.’ Cap grinned with relish, thrusting his cock along Alice’s trembling stomach in a teasing mirroring of the hard fucking she craved, one that felt so much better to him than her clearly.

Alice was at least aware of his moans mixing with Amber’s as she was half drawn by her hand and half drawn by instinct to eat her out again, tongue flicking over her lips as Cap rubbed his cock over her sweet chocolate coated flesh, his balls teasingly rubbing against her pussy with each thrust she wished was deep inside her.

‘Ohhh shit….I’m cumming.’ Cap growled, thrusting his cock forward one last time, that thrust releasing his pent up seed to splash all over her stomach even as far up as her breasts to leave her curves dripping in white cream.

Almost as if that was a trigger Amber came as well with a scream that made Alice twinge with jealousy as her pussy twitched around a length that was frustratingly absent. Just for a second she thought she was going to get that filling she craved as Dylon moved up behind her, a glorious thought instantly dashed as he too eased his cock against her still cum and chocolate slicked stomach.

Eased it he might have done but there was no easing in the way he fucked her stomach like it was her pussy, driving his head back and forth along her stomach in a wild abandon that quickly had him cumming too, adding to the cum clinging to her body as his cock erupted like a fire hose.

Barely had he finished before Marcus slipped into his place, his cock nestling between her ass cheeks to slide his throbbing meat between that sweet flesh. Alice’s moan of denied pleasure was itself denied as Amber urged her to keep licking her with sweet whimpers that quickly turned to erotic moans of release that marked her orgasm as the flood of girl cum marked her face, the sheer force of it meaning she could barely swallow half of it.

That erotic display must have urged Marcus on too because he couldn’t hold back more than a minute, his cock unloading jet after jet of cum over her back and ass as he painted her with his spunk.

‘My turn now.’ Hal broke that silence to slide his cock against her stomach before Marcus was even out of the way, the final stud obviously having been jacking himself off given how quickly he came over her torso with a moan that was almost certainly her name, rubbing his pumping cock over her slick frame until he too was spent and she was dripping in copious amounts of cum.

‘I think it’s both our turns.’ Amber smirked, extricating herself from Alice’s mouth to beckon Hal and Dylon over to her. ‘Cap, Marcus. You can fuck her now. Make the bitch scream.’

And so with that command the once teasing erotic show turned into an orgy, Cap wasting little time pulling Alice onto his cock to leave plenty of room to let Marcus grab her tits to mash them around his cock, Alice already cumming before the young stud blew his load into her mouth.

While Cap was pounding away to an orgasm of his own that Alice would soon be sharing in, Amber hadn’t been ignored either. In a switch to her dominating personality she had shown earlier, the captain was quickly speared and spit-roasted by her fellow guards men who had her bouncing between them as they rocked against her ass and face in a wild rhythm that quickly had all three of them cumming.

What had started as an orgy continued very much in that vein, the two pairs of males never seeming to tire or get enough of sharing their two willing fuck toys, even if those hours of fucking were mixed with bouts of soft cuddling and caressing that couldn’t help but get the guys hard and ready to continue. And continue they did, the orgy culminating in a huge erotic pile of flesh with Amber lying atop Alice in the pool of increasingly white chocolate with Cap beneath them both, fucking Alice with hard thrusts into her pussy matched by Dylon lying with his back arched to plough her ass while above them Marcus and Hal stood tall to fuck Amber’s upturned pussy and mouth respectively, respectively and with equal passion that had all six chocolate streaked lovers Cummings hard enough to have them collapse like a game of messy twister gone hysterically wrong.

Not surprisingly it was Marcus who staggered to his feet first, only slipping a little to help the others join him to only leave Alice exhausted and drained in the chocolate even as Amber leaned down for a soft parting kiss.

‘Well..I think we all need a shower. You should rest there sweetie. Get your strength back. Come boys. Let’s clean up.’

Grinning bashfully and with a quartet of parting words to the effect that they all hoped to see her again, Alice was left alone and content, very much hoping this wasn’t the last time she saw the Princess and her guards.

——————

And there we go..wrapped up in style. Still can’t get over how hot I made this piece. Not sure why or what I did but who cares. I love it. I hope you guys love it too. I’d love to do more like this in future. If you guys would like to see more like this, you’d do worse than checking out my Patreon and dropping a pledge. All my Patreons have the option to direct and guide what I write there.

https://www.patreon.com/white66

White.

whiteunicorn

UMD: White Softpaws

Return to Reading Room