A Princess's Invitation - f/ffff

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

A Princess's Invitation - f/ffff

Postby whiteunicorn » 11 Jan 2021, 21:03

‘Oh…I’m sorry to have disturbed you your highness.’ Alice said quickly, her long chestnut tresses dipped over her head from the deep bow that hid the sudden shame she felt. ‘I didn’t realise you had started bathing already. I will..’

‘Come back?’ That purred phrase echoed with the chuckle from the raven haired wonan lounging casually in the tub big enough for five people, her lithe frame dwarfed by it. ‘I was hoping you would come in. I do not mind being disturbed when I’m bathing. Especially by one as beautiful as you.’

‘Well…that sets you apart from the nobels in this city.’ Alice said still with respect in her voice even as she entered with an intrigued glance at the tub, her gaze drawn as much to the curves peeking above the surface as the substance that provided that surface. ‘As does what you are bathing in, if that is not too bold. I’m impressed you managed to get so much up here.’

‘Well..if you grease someone’s palm with enough coin, anything is possible.’ She smiled. ‘There are now some very rich chocolate merchants in this city.’

‘So I can see.’ Alice said suppressing a grin. Clearly the rumours about the Princess Kayleen were true. Well, one of them anyway. She very much hoped to find out the rest of them were too.

‘I’m very much hoping that is the last deal I have to make today.’ Kayleen stretched languidly, her nipples rising above the surface of the silky brown liquid that still hugged her curves. ‘I do so hate long journeys and I intend to relax before I get down to business tomorrow.’

‘You do look tense.’ Alice said carefully, seeing the Princess’ attempt to bring her into her confidence and still falling for it a little despite her awareness. ‘Maybe I could help with that. I am a fully trained masseuse after all.’

‘Mmmm..it’s been so long since I had a good massage.’ Kayleen sighed. ‘My city lacks for nothing. Except those proficient in that art form.’

‘Then I think you are utterly deserving of one.’ Alice smiled, placing down the tray of sweet smelling soaps that wouldn’t be needed now and easily stripping out of her robes before climbing up on to the edge of the bath to dip her feet into the still warm chocolate. ‘Mmmm…that feels wonderful. So will this, I promise.’

‘Mmmm…you must do this often.’ Kayleen sighed sweetly, responding to the sweet kneading of her fingers into the knots and tight muscles in her neck Alice was sure she hadn’t truly realised were this tight until now.

‘Not as much as I would like.’ Alice sighed. ‘Most of the nobles are becoming more pious recently. More interested in spiritual relaxation rather than physical. Still, a girl must move with the times.’

‘Well..as you observed…I’m not like the nobles here.’ Kayleen sighed, already completely relaxed under her touch. ‘Ohhhh…that’s nice. Maybe you would like to join me in here.’

‘Maybe I would…mmmm.’ Alice smiled, taking that invitation quickly and slipping into the oddly thick but oh so heavenly chocolate that lapped at her stomach. ‘That does feel nice. But maybe I could relax you further.’

‘I think it’s time for me to return the favour.’ Kayleen smiled, one touch being all she needed to draw her into a slow kiss that Alice softly returned, parting her lips to brush against her tongue with hers. A kiss that obviously wasn’t enough for Kayleen, her mouth sweetly dropping to kiss and suckle her breasts.

Alice whimpered in soft pleasure, her hands raising to grip the statue of a dragon over her head, clinging to the cool stone as her pleasure started to overwhelm her. At least until she felt a tug on her wrists, then it was too late. Unseen by her, Kayleen had tightened the straps she hadn’t noticed in her lust, effortlessly tugging them around her wrists to leave her struggling.

‘What’s this..what’s going on?’ Alice asked in a soft squeak.

‘Shhh..’ Kayleen whispered. ‘You’ll enjoy this. I promise.’

Any questions about what were stolen from her lips as three blonde women entered, quickly shedding the thin silk gowns that hadn’t really hidden thier bodies anyway; all three of them eying Alice with obvious interest.

‘We brought you your treats, your highness.’ The blonde in the middle said with the barest hint of a smile on her lips. ‘I see you have one for us, too.’

‘Indeed I do.’ Kayleen smirked. ‘Laura, do be a dear and bring me my treats. Becca, you and Della may entertain our guest.’

Alice had an idea what that meant. And she wasn’t exacdlt disappointed when two of the blondes wasted no time joining her in the bath, slipping easily up beside her, warm and soft bodies pressed into hers with a tenderness that made her tremble.

‘Entertaining is what we do best. Isn’t that right Della?’

‘Certainly is.’ Della chuckled warmly, that soft laugh drawing a shiver from Alice as much as the hand that snaked around to her hip. ‘No need to be scared sweetie. We are going to make you feel so good.’

Alice barely had the time to wonder exactly what that could mean, suddenly and wonderfully distracted by the two mouths that descended onto her breasts to kiss and suckle with a tender touch she squirmed again in soft rapture that grew every second. Alice’s head was swimming, usually it was her lavishing this soft attention on her guests with the promise of shared pleasure to come. The idea, to say nothing of the feeling, of having someone purely interested in just her pleasure was so new and tempting it stole her breath.

‘Ummm…ohhh…you do know…mmmm…how to treat a girl. You are going to..ahhh..untie me right?’ Alice shivered, her speech stutterinb under the sweet kisses the pair of blondes worshipped upon her neck.

‘Maybe.’ Becca whispered. ‘We do love a nice willing…victim.’

Victim. Alice shivered under the simple lust of that word. If this was being a victim, she would happily stay like this for ever. Try as she might to hold on, she was quickly becoming lost under the sea of pleasure surrounding her just like the warm chocolate starting to lap enticingly at her pussy, stirred up by the soft rocking of her hips.

Stirred up like the desire that strained inside her, every instinct she had wanting to reach out and touch them both, to pull them close and kiss and suck and lick in a delicious threeway of pleasure. ‘Umm..please…I want too…I need…let me touch you.’ Alice panted.

‘Soon enough sweetie.’ Della whispered, flicking her tongue teasingly over her nipple. ‘Just relax. You’ll be using that sweet mouth of yours soon enough.’

‘I think she wants more of your mouth though.’ Della continued, dropping a hand to rub softly against Alice’s pussy which had always been throbbing before that touch. ‘Why don’t you scoot up here sweetie, and she can take care of you.’

That was an invitiation Alice wasn’t èxactly in a position to resist, her legs only trembling slightly as she raised herself up enough to allow Della to move to sit beneath her and pull her down into her warm lap, her chocolate dipped pussy now resting temptingly above the surface.

‘See..you want that.’ Della chuckled, lightly running a finger over her lips to another heated shiver from Alice who was quickly losing the battle against her pleasure, focused on nothing more than pushing against the sweet hand rubbing her sex.

Alice was right on the verge of giving into her pleasure, yet nothing could have prepared her for the pleasure she felt next. She could certainly have been forgiven for not noticing Becca move away from her to the side of the bath to quickly return with something small and silver clutched in her hand.

While that movement did go unnoticed, Alice couldn’t ignore the sudden warmth that flowed over her pussy, warmth that came not from her pleasure but from the silky touch that flowed over her lips.

‘Ohhh…fuck.’ That was really all that Alice could manage, her voice suddenly weak and shaky from the gloriously sweet caress of the chocolate gliding over her lips and through her soft curls.

Becca looked up wickedly, pausing with the small silver bowl halted in mid tip, little trickles of chocolate still dripping from its lip to trail down to her pussy. ‘Not yet. We are going to let you..simmer a bit first honey.’

‘S..simmer? No..don’t tease me.’ Alice whimpered, already feeling like she was burning up simply from the all too brief teasing that did nothing to scratch the itch deep in her crotch.

‘You are such fun to tease though.’ Becca whispered right in her ear, her voice slipping against her soul as the fingers slipped against her pussy, not so much easing the chocolate inside her as rubbing it over her lips. ‘So soft and sensitive. And so willing. This is going to be so much fun.’

‘So..you had better get used to it, sweetie.’ Becca continued. ‘After all, you are the one who is tied up, helpless. Completely at the mercy of what we are going to do to you.’

‘Wh..what are you going to do to me?’ Alice panted.

‘You’ll see. Just relax.’

Alice didn’t have much choice in that really. Her mind might have been on edge from the all encompassing thought of whatever sweet torments these blondes had in store for her. Yet that tension wasn’t exactly replicated in her body, part of her already giving herself over to it.

Her breath caught in her throat, watching with rapt attention that made her heart pound as the blonde lifted the bowl again. She hadn’t been prepared before but this time she couldn’t help the surge of anticipation that came with it, her pussy throbbing just with the thought of the chocolate gliding with its tender touch over her pussy. As much as she tried not to want that, she couldn’t help it really.

Sadly wanting is not the same as getting, Alice’s anticipation fading to little more than a gasp of frustration that she couldn’t quite contain. And for good reason, her pussy avoiding the touch of the chocolate as the blonde drizzled the rich dark sticky treat over her breast, allowing gravity to work its magic to draw it down to hug her curve and the aching point of her nipple.

‘Now..you didn’t think you were going to cum did you?’ Becca whispered with a laugh. ‘We haven’t had nearly enough fun with you yet sweetie.’

‘No..don’t…ohh..please.”Alice squirmed, her hips thrusting as much as they could, doing little more than sending soft ripples through the chocolate surrounding her legs. Never had she felt anything so maddening, anything that left her so turned on and frustrated, completely denied the touch she craved so much. Made all the worse by the way her hips and pussy rested just inches above the chocolate, so close and she she could do nothing to slide herself into its warm, sticky embrace.

‘Please..please..don’t..please.’ Alice squirmed again, turning her attention towards the Princess, her one last desperate hope for mercy denied with the same cool rush as her orgasm. Any respite or sympathy clearly wasn’t on her mind, her eyes closed in a bliss she wished she was feeling, watching with a heated moan as the third blonde buried her mouth in her pussy, her tongue obviously deep inside her wet folds.

‘You’d like that, wouldn’t you? To have one of us doing that to you. Or maybe both of us.’ Becca teased. ‘You’d like two warm sweet tongues lapping at your chocolate covered pussy until you came for us?’

‘Yes….yes…please…I’d…mmmm.’ Alice trailed off in a shaky moan of pleasure.

‘Well….that’s not going to happen yet sweetie. Not yet. Which isn’t to say we can make you feel so good.’ Becca promised.

‘What do…ohhhh.’ Alice writhed in unexpected bliss again, forcefully thrusting her chest forward towards the mouth now latched onto her breast; sucking and licking the rich chocolate from her nipple, following the sweet trickles down with a slow trail of her tongue. ‘Mmmmm….ohhhh….don’t…please…ohhhh.’

A tongue that glided back up to her breast, wrapping around her nipple to lick it clean, instantly leaving her craving for more. She didn’t want too, didn’t want to give into this teasing game. But she couldn’t help it, her passion very much in charge here. Well..in charge of her wants anyway.

There was really nothing she could do to direct the sweet mouth that paused in its attention only to lavish more chocolate on her heaving and tingling boobs, letting those tingles grow just high enough by soothing them with renewed licks and kisses that had Alice bucking against her wicked lover.

Licks and kisses that only added to the fire burning between her legs, every inch of her pussy craving for something, anything to touch it. Anything. Just one lick or kiss to give her some relief from this sweet torment. Made all the worse by her hand resting oh so lightly on her stomach, so close that if she had been free she would have dragged it down to her pussy herself, silently begging her to fuck her with it. Well..maybe not so silently.

This was passion unlike anything Alice had ever felt, unlike any of her past experiments with bondage where her lovers had been interested in nothing more than using her bound body to slake their lusts as fast as possible; making her scrabble and squirm as a huge male ploughed her mouth with his cock or a curvy domme tribbed against her with a furious passion that couldn’t help get her off even if that hadn’t been her plan.

This wasn’t like that, this soft passion a heady mix of delicate pleasure she couldn’t help responding too yet not enough to grant her what she craved. A thought both scary and exciting at the same time as she wondered exactly how long they could keep playing this game with her.

And through it all, Alice couldn’t help responding, her body betraying her with its very reactions. Responding to everything. The soft kisses and licks on her breasts. The light almost soothing caress on her stomach that trailed down to her thighs, dancing a frustrating path over her hips that skilfully and purposefully avoided her sex. To say nothing of the near constant warm touch of the chocolate that did nothing to sooth her fevered state.

‘Ohhhh…don’t do this…’ Alice whimpered, biting her lip softly under the fresh suckles on her nipples, her body surging with pleasure she couldn’t contain and she couldn’t bring to fruition either. That soft touch that was so arousing just wasn’t enough either, not granting her body what she craved. ‘Please…I can’t…I need…please.’

Alice’s plea was met with only a chuckle in response, a warm throaty and lusty purr from Della, her tongue rubbing so softly against her ear with a brush of her breath that made her shiver. ‘Maybe we could do something about that sweetie. If you do something for us, that is.’

‘Yes..yes…anything.’ Alice panted, meaning that literally, her pleasure fevered mind replying for her in a desperate bid to get what she craved.

‘Anything?’ Becca stood in time with that word, chocolate still dripping from her frame even as her hand closed around her hair to leave her in no doubt what she wanted before she even tugged her close to her pussy.

Alice couldn’t help another whimper of pleasure stealing her voice, her senses suddenly overwhelmed by the heady mix of chocolate and feminine desire that tickled her nose and libido in equal measure. For a long second she stayed frozen, unsure if Becca was going to pull her into her crotch or wanted her to make that last leap herself.

Then that second stretched on too long and she couldn’t resist any longer. Stretching as far forward as her bonds would allow, she buried her face deep in her snatch. Her technique was a little awkward perhaps, this position not being one she was used too. But Becca didn’t seem to be complaining, not if the rolls of her hips and soft gasps were anything to go on.

Stirred on as much by that reaction as her own still throbbing desire, Alice put all she had into her efforts, pushing her tongue as deep as she could go, licking and lapping over her core with a frenzy that was nothing short of desperate. Lacking the familiar sensation of being able to grab her lovers hips to pull her close and fuck her hard, Alice was sort of adrift in this new sensation. Leaving her just hoping she was doing this right.

Her own question was answered as Becca suddenly thrust her hips forward, a wave of tightness gripping all of her in time with a soft moan of pleasure that quickly built to a shuddering climax Alice couldn’t help feeling even as her pussy cried out for one of her own.

‘Mmm…you are so good at that.’ Becca smirked, pulling away with her lips dripping with the last traces of her climax Alice hadn’t licked away. ‘How good I want to find out later, when I can pull you between my legs and really make you eat me out. Right now, I think you’ve earned a little reward.’

‘Yes..please.’ Alice squirmed, very much hoping that reward meant some sweet sapphic attention of her own. Sadly the bound brunette hadn’t counted on the game these blondes had in mind. Her instant relief faded to confusion as both women moved away, letting her hips and pussy sink down again into the chocolate with a freshly tormented groan she couldn’t suppress completely. ‘Wait…don’t leave me.’

‘We won’t. We just need something to make this more interesting.’

That simple statement from Becca only added to Alice’s confusion until both blondes returned with a long silver shape clutched tightly in each hand, a shape that made her eyes widen as she worked out exactly what they meant.

‘Ohhh..no..wait. Please..not those.’ Alice whimpered, fearing with good reason what the pair of small bullet vibrators could do to her body, promising pleasure and denial in equal measure, even if she had a fear which they would be used for.

‘Shhh..shhh.’ Della coo’d soothingly. ‘Don’t be scared sweetie. This is going to be fun.’

Alice wasn’t exactly sure snout that, but it wasn’t like she could resist beyond lifting her hips up and away from the pair of toys, her resistance not lasting long after the buzzing cylinder pressed to her clit. Reluctance giving way to pleasure before the second even brushed against her lips.

Held by the soft but firm hands resting on her thighs, applying just the right amount of pleasure, Alice’s fearful struggles stilled to give way to moans of genuine pleasure. Against the still far too soft pleasure her hips bucked and rolled, unable to do anything but sit mesmerised by the toy buzzing up over her clit, pressed right to the already sensitive bud in time with the other that tickled over her slick lips. Pressing, holding, stirring sweet feelings that had her cooing instantly.

‘Mmmmm.’ She whimpered. ‘Ohhh…yes. Right there. Ahhhh fuck. Ohhhh.’

‘I think someone likes it.’ Becca smirked.

‘I think she does too.’ Della grinned.

‘Ahh…yes…yes…it’s so..’ Alice couldn’t find the words, suddenly tongue tied in this submissive position to her own pleasure and no one else’s. Something she was completely unused too. ‘Ohhhh, don’t stop.’

‘Oh, we won’t. Well..not yet.’ Becca teased

‘What does…ahhhh…that mean?’ Alice squeaked as a tongue rubbed over her nipple, working in perfect counter point to the unceasing buzzing on her sex.

‘I’m sure you’ve heard of edging.’ Becca smirked. ‘Ohh, you have. Well..that’s what we are so good at. Edging needy little sluts like you until you can’t take any more, until you beg to cum. It’s something we’ve had a lot of practice at.’

‘But..you..are going to..mmmm…let me cum.’ Alice trembled at the mercy of the vibrators, rocking her hips against the all too soft vibration , just starting to work out exactly what she had gotten herself into.

‘Well..that really depends on our mistress.’ Becca nodded to where the Princess was now cradling the third blonde in her arms, idly toying with her pussy to soft squeaks of willing pleasure that made Alice long to feel it.

‘At some point.’ The Princess smirked. ‘But right now, I love watching you squirm for me.

‘Ohhhhh….ahhhhh.’ Alice whimpered, unable to fight the sweet desire to thrust against the toy humming oh so softly over her clit, really able to little more than writhe against it. ‘Ohhh fuck..mmmm.’

‘Why don’t you turn it up a little, ladies?’ The Princess grinned. ‘Let’s see if we can really get her simmering.’

‘No..please..not a little.’ Alice squirmed, her pussy tightening a little against her will. ‘I can’t…I need…fuckkkk.’

‘Oh, a little is all you are going to get.’ The Princess chuckled. ‘Otherwise this wouldn’t be edging, would it?’

‘Nooohhhhh.’ Alice moaned, responding to the buzz of the toys that increased in time with the soft click of the wheel performed in perfect synch. ‘No..nononoohhhh…mmmmmm…fuuuu…’

‘Delicious, isn’t it? So soft, yet so constant. Try as you like, you can’t avoid it, can’t ignore it. Knowing that each touch brings you closer and closer to cumming.’ Becca purred sweetly, parting her lips just a little to let her feel it buzzing inside her.

Alice groaned helplessly, each buzz and vibe keeping her right on her edge yet not providing her enough pleasure to cross the line she was hovering on the edge of. Each time she thought she would cum, the toys danced to somewhere else, breaking the cycle of building pleasure only to have it start all over again.

Or having the toys pulled away to give her just enough time to calm down before she is dragged back to that constant edge of pleasure and held right there, both girls reading her body like a map and seeming to follow each of her reactions perfectly, giving her just enough time to calm down before she is dragged right to the edge of cumming.

Helplessly Alice tugged down down against the vibrators as much as she could, her tautly held body not providing enough movement to grant her release or even a slight relief against the constant pleasure that threatened to drive her wild.

How she wished she could touch herself now, to sink her hands into the still warm chocolate flowing around her or better still pull the vibrating toy deep into her pussy to ride it to the climax she craved. Yet that was a dream, an overpowering wish her bonds kept denied from her.

‘Please…I can’t…can’t take it…I need to cum.’ Alice whimpered helplessly, rocking with all the strength she had left against the buzzing toys still building her pleasure higher. ‘Please..please..’

‘Oh..I think you can.’ The Princess purred sweetly. ‘But you’ve been so good, I’m going to grant you your desire. And make you cum harder than you ever have. I’ve been keeping something special for just this moment.’

‘Ohhh..wh..what..what is it?’ Alice whimpered, not liking the chuckle the toy blondes still pleasing her shared.

‘This.’ Kayleen replied smugly, drawing out a third vibrator easily as big as the other two put together, this one unmistakably phallic shaped with little ridges along the shaft. ‘Perfect for breaking little sluts like you. And once I turn it on, you are going to cum. And there will be nothing you can do. I’ll thrust it into you and hold it deep into your pussy until you come for me.’

‘N.no.’ Alice whimpered helplessly, unable to do anything as the two blondes moved to slide up to her sides, embracing her tightly even as they pressed the still buzzing bullets to her nipples. Even that surge of pleasure did nothing to stop her being hyper aware of the Princess moving between her legs, her surprisingly powerful arms easily allowing her to ease her thighs apart to spear her with that huge toy.

Alice had no chance to prepare for that, the huge dildo hilted into her deep before it even started to hum and buzz, fresh shivers running right down her spine as Alice responded with fresh lust.

‘Ohhh…fuck…no…that’s soooo gooodd.’ Alice whined.

‘Wait until I turn it up.’ Kayleen smirked, already reaching for the control at the base of the device.

‘Nonono..don’t..I can’t..fuuuckkk meeee.’ Alice screamed, the vibration of the toy ramping up to a level she couldn’t stand or control. Up and up it climbed, thrumming and humming deep inside her denied pussy. Had she been in a more clear frame of mind, Alice might have realised she was cumming before the toy even reached half power. But so overwhelmed was she by that crushing pleasure that she wasn’t even able to speak, just left writhing on the end of the toy that pushed her into one climax that became two then three, the overload of pleasure dragging her to an abyss of pleasure that left her drained.

By the time she was able to surface from the exhausted oblivion of her orgasm she was the only one in the bath, the Princess standing with the three blondes a short distance away that felt like a mile in her panic.

‘Wait..no..you can’t leave me here.’ Alice whimpered.

‘Can’t I?’ Kayleen smirked. ‘Don’t worry. It won’t be for long. I’ll be sending some of my Royal Guard down to check on you. They will release you. Once they’ve had there fun with you. Enjoy.’

‘Nooo…come back.’ Alice screamed, the only response being the door slamming to leave her alone in the face of the pleasure to come.

—————————-
not my usual fare with wam fiction I know but one that was very much fun to write. Speaking modestly this I feel is one of my finest works. I was really on a roll with this one, in the zone you might say. And things are only going to get hotter in part 2.

If you like this, you’d like the content on my Patreon as well. It would mean a lot to me if you’d check it out.

https://www.patreon.com/white66

White.
whiteunicorn

UMD: White Softpaws

Return to Reading Room