Sludge Gulper Part 2 - m/ff cfnm

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Sludge Gulper Part 2 - m/ff cfnm

Postby whiteunicorn » 11 Jan 2021, 20:58

Peter thrust his hips as hard as he could towards Alicia’s hand, time almost having stayed frozen as he sat trapped beneath the pouring sludge; almost on the verge of cumming. Almost. Sadly Alicia knew what she was doing all too well, playing her game like a master. Before the moan building in his throat slipped out, she had already pulled her paw away to leave him denied and frustrated and completely turned on.

‘Mmmm, does that feel good?’ Alicia ran the custard stream down to his balls and let it linger there. ‘I can see you like it? Would you like to cum now sweetie? All I have to do is wrap my hands around your cock and a few quick strokes and I really don’t think you could hold back, could you hon? I could just..oh dear. Too late.’

What that meant Peter found as the trickle of custard over his cock trailed off at just the same time as the stream that had been glopping over his head slowed to a trickle. Which at least did allow him to raise his head to meet Alicia’s gaze. ‘Sorry honey. Looks like we are out of custard. Guess you are just going to have to wait until we get to the next tank.’

‘Oh, come on now.’ Peter gasped, knowing all too well that she could. ‘You wouldn’t just leave me like this, would you?’

‘Well..yes, I would.’ Alicia said with a grin. ‘But as for you, I’m not sure I can trust you to not..how shall we say…take things into your own hands. Literally. So I think there is only one choice.’

What that meant, Peter found out as with a deftness that surprised him, Alicia tightened not one but both cuffs around his wrists. ‘Better safe than sorry. Can’t have you bringing things to a head just yet can we. You just sit there and try to enjoy the ride. I can’t wait to see what the next tank has for you.’

Alicia paused, idly twirling a lock of hair around her finger. ‘Although…it’s not fair to leave you unentertained, is it? I have to admit, I’m feeling a little worked up myself. So, you don’t mind if I make myself comfortable do you.’

Peter bit back a snort, that mock kindness just that. There really wasn’t anything he could do given his current condition. Alicia must have taken that silence as a acknowledgement, not that she needed his permission to do anything; carefully settling into the chair across from him. Before Peter could even think about asking what making herself comfortable meant, Alicia had released the waist band of her skirt, allowing her paw to easily slip under the loose material. What she was doing really needed no explanation, the soft moan of utter delight that slipped from her throat was answer enough.

‘Mmmm..just seeing you messy has really gotten me all worked up.’ Alicia purred. ‘In fact, I wouldn’t mind seeing it again. Let’s see, where is the best bit.’

Unseen by Peter a screen above the tank had activated, flickering to life with a picture of him seated naked in the tank. A picture that turned out to be a video as Alicia manipulated the controls on the arm of her chair, flicking the video ahead rapidly. ‘Not that I don’t want to see the whole thing later. But I want to see this bit again. Ahh…here we go. Mmm, isn’t that a lovely sight. Watching you struggle as I coat your cock in sweet custard. Ohhh..I love watching you squirm.’

Squirming was definitely what Peter was doing now, his cock harder than it had been before and he hadn’t even thought that was possible, all of Alicia’s teasing heightening his awareness of his current condition, drawn the little details like the custard still clinging to his shaft and trickling down his neck.

‘Mmmm…look at that gorgeous cock just dripping in custard.’ Alicia sighed. ‘All yummy and so lickable. Like a cock treat. I can only imagine what you are going to look like once the next tank is finished with you. Which shouldn’t be…ohhh…looks like we are here.’

Peter couldn’t miss that as the lorry lurched to a halt, nor could he miss the crackle as the speaker surged to life. ‘Well, we are here. And I’m starting the pumps now.’

‘Good girl.’ Alicia replied. ‘Why don’t you come up here and you can watch Peter’s gunging in person.’

‘How could I resist.’ Even over the speaker there was no missing the excitement in Poppy’s voice. Excitement and raw lust. ‘I’ll be right there.’

Privately, Peter had his doubts about that. Poppy had set the pumps on full. Funny as it was, he was already attuned to that sound. As well as the tremor running through the vehicle. Which was what made him doubt that she would be in time to watch the start if his gunging.

Yet by the time he heard her footsteps coming down the stairs, still nothing had happened, the pipes over his head still having poured nothing over him. An observation that Poppy seemed to have picked up on as well.

‘Hmmm? It hasn’t started gunging him yet?’

Alicia answered that with a slow smile. ‘Oh no. Not yet. I think this must be the special tank I picked out for him. Not the gunge. But this one is very thick. So it would take the pumps some more time to suck it up. Stil, no matter. Why don’t you come and sit next to me and we can watch the show.’

Peter couldn’t help watching that almost riveted, his intrigue bubbling over in one rushed sentence. ‘Ohhhh….what is it?’

‘That would spoil the surprise, wouldn’t it?’ Alicia chided.

Peter started at that, squirming under the sudden intense, lusty gaze on his naked body, his cock twitching again as he worked out how they were getting off on watching his humiliation. Something that only built his anticipation until it reached a crescendo he feared he couldn’t take.

‘Shouldn’t be long now. And this isn’t going to be a slow gunging.’ Alicia grinned.

Peter didn’t have time to ask what it was again, hearing a stifled gurgle before something thick, heavy and cloying splattered over his head, the initial stuttering drop quickly turning into a concentrated river of something that clung to him like thick mud, already pouring warmly down his back and front with equal pace, barely wasting anytime in covering his cock that was completely drowned under the sustained mess.

‘Please…ohhh…what is this? It feels so…unngghh..mmmm.’ Peter struggled to clear his vision, the rapid twisting of his head succeeding in only flinging little droplets around the tank. Well, that and letting a little trickle run into his mouth. ‘Ohhh…it’s..cheese, isn’t it? A whole tank full of cheese?’

‘Give that boy a prize.’ Alicia tittered. ‘Oh wait, I already did. It’s not all cheese though. This one has a surprise about halfway down. I’ll leave you guessing about that one too.’

‘Why cheese?’

Poppy’s question trickled into his head, only slightly muffled by the cheese sauce still being poured over him.

‘Easy. I know how much he loves cheese. So it was a fairly simple choice. But this isn’t about cheese. It’s about, well, something he likes even more.’

‘And that is the surprise.’

‘Smart.’ Alicia tucked a finger under her chin. ‘And gorgeous. My perfect combination. For you are gorgeous my little Poppy.’

Now, Peter couldn’t see her, but he knew that tone of voice. The same one she used when looking deep into his eyes, working her seductive magic on him. And from the breathless reply he heard, it was working on Poppy as well.

‘Look who’s talking.’ Poppy whispered. ‘I don’t know what Vogue were thinking but they missed a trick in not snapping you up as a cover girl.’

‘Hmmm, flattery.’ Alicia had that tone that told Peter she was grinning. ‘Who ever said flattery wouldn’t get you anywhere had certainly never met me.’

‘People tell me I’ve got a honeyed tongue.’ Poppy said. ‘I can’t deny that.’

‘I bet you have.’ Alicia tipped her chin up a little more. ‘Tell me…have you ever..used it on someone?’

‘A few times.’ Poppy shrugged. ‘Guys are so easy to get off if you give them a little head.’

‘Naughty girl.’ Alicia said with a smile that really could only be thought of as approving. ‘Have you ever used it on a woman though.’

‘Can’t say I have.’ Poppy licked her lips, her delicate tongue darting out almost teasingly.

‘Well..there has to be a first time.’ Alicia said, deftly dropping her hand to pull up her skirt. Only to have Poppy stop her.

‘Let me do that.’

Peter almost jerked his head up, just about keeping the still gushing tank of sauce from blocking his view. That certainly was a bold move, one Peter had never dared to try. But it seemed to be working, or at least Alicia was willing to indulge her new plaything a little.

If Poppy was thinking over any of those questions, her actions certainly didn’t show it. Without pausing or even missing a beat, she delicately slid the silky fabric up Alicia’s legs just high enough to reveal her black panties complete with garter belt and suspenders.

Peter was mesmerised now, his cock twitching again from the very sight of Poppy’s mouth now inches away from Alicia’s pussy. Time seemed to slow, drawing that second out to what felt like an hour until Poppy placed a soft kiss on the sheer fabric.

‘Mmmmm…that’s nice. And you say you’ve never done that before.’ Alicia murmured warmly.

‘Never. But I know what I like.’ Poppy replied. ‘See, I like it nice and slow. For a guy to just kiss and lick me until I’m begging him to fuck me.’

‘Not too slow, I hope.’ Alicia mock chastised.

‘Not if you don’t want me too.’ Poppy replied shortly, the very second that last word finished, her lips dropped back to kissing along her pussy. Slow kisses, but not slow in the way she made Alicia wait. More lingering, tender and sweet, like the first kiss of two childhood sweethearts.

‘Ohhh….I don’t.’ Alicia groaned. ‘I…mmm…yes, my dear. You are so good at that.’

‘I bet I could do more if these weren’t in the way.’ Poppy paused to toy with the waistband of her panties. ‘Can I take these off? Then I can lick and kiss all over your sweet pussy.’

‘You can.’ Alicia said with some of her usual fire returning. ‘But I don’t want you kissing. I want your tongue deep inside me, licking me until I cream all over your pretty face.’

Poppy didn’t respond to that, at least not with words. This was clearly a case of actions speaking louder. And nothing could be louder than the way Poppy tugged her panties down to bury her face in Alicia’s neatly trimmed bush.

Except for Alicia’s moan of pure bliss the second her tongue penetrated her, Poppy showing no hesitation about eating out this woman she had only just met. While Peter couldn’t exactly see what was happening, the way Alicia was starting to thrust her hips against Poppy’s mouth spoke volumes to how good it felt.

Poppy certainly seemed to be getting into it if the way she leaned in closer was any indication, her nose no doubt nudging against her clit. But that was all he could see; no matter how hard he strained or leaned to the side, he couldn’t get the view he wanted. Which wasn’t stopping his imagination running wild.

In his minds eye, Poppy was flicking her tongue over Alicia’s lips, driving her into a slow frenzy of desire, seeing how far she could push her teasing before Alicia made her fully eat her out. Something Peter very much wished she was doing to him. He would give practically anything right now to have her lick his cock, to pay that sort of attention to his head. Even if Alicia wanted to strap him into the stocks naked and publicly gunge him, he’d have gone along with that if she’d asked.

‘Mmmm…she’s so good. Are you watching, Peter?’ Alicia groaned. ‘She does have a wicked tongue this one. And I know you’d like to feel how wicked. I can see how hard this is making you, watching this little slut eat me out while wishing her mouth was wrapped around your cock. Yet all you can do is sit there under all that gunge without even being able to touch yourself. Oh…fuck..don’t stop…fuck.’

Poppy seemed to take that as some kind of challenge, spreading Alicia’s legs a little wider to really get her tongue deep into her pussy, no doubt making good use of that to lap at her depths. Watching on, Peter had no idea what she actually did but whatever it was made Alicia pump her hips forward with a cry of orgasmic release that echoed around the enclosed space.

‘Ohhh…you are a good little pussy licker.’ Alicia purred. ‘I might have to keep you around. Now, I think it’s just about time for Peter’s surprise.’

With a start, Peter lurched against his restraints. So caught up in the sight before him, he had forgotten about that. The very thought of what that could be making his cock strain again. Then, without warning or even a pause, something changed around him. Gone was the heavy creamy sauce to be replaced by something thicker in a way. But what it was he didn’t realise until the smell filled his nose. Barely a second passed before he glanced down to see the wave of red tomato purée pooling down towards his crotch.

‘And there we have it.’ Alicia chuckled. ‘The human pizza. Peter’s favourite food.’

Peter hung his head, the fresh wave of slop bringing with it a equally powerful wave of arousal, one that only grew as the cloying sauce started to run over his cock, caressing him almost like a lover. Didn’t hurt that somehow he was getting off on the humiliation of it either, the embarrassment growing in his mind made stronger by Poppy’s hungry gaze on him.

A gaze that hadn’t distracted her from her task. No, it had been Peter that had been distracted, missing out on the moment Alicia dragged Poppy back to her obviously still needy sex, his fresh gunging no doubt having stirred her desire again. Poppy wasn’t exactly resisting, eagerly pressing her tongue deeper into Alicia’s sex, plundering her depths with a sweet tenderness that made Peter ache again for some attention himself. Not to mention made his cock throb as the slick tomato sauce crept over his length with that damnably torturous touch.

‘Mmmm…don’t stop…oh fuck…work my pussy.’ Alicia moaned, her cries the very mirror of the frustration he felt. ‘You are such a good little pussy slut. Get that tongue in deep and fuck me till I cream all over your face.’

‘Mmmmm…yes…right there.’ Alicia barely paused just long enough to press Poppy’s face right against her pussy. ‘Mmmm…you like watching this, don’t you? Wanting to feel her tongue on your cock as she makes me feel so good. You…ohhh fuck….’

The relentless teasing broke down in the face of the equally relentless pleasure that at that moment blasted through Alicia in an orgasm that didn’t so much steal her voice as turn it into an orchestra of delight. Peter was mesmerised, unable to even think about dragging his eyes away from the view of sapphic delights before him; watching with a rapt attention as Poppy thrust her tongue against Alicia, matching the urgent thrusts of her hips that rubbed her dripping pussy against her.

Poppy didn’t slow the delicious tongue lashing until she felt Alicia still, turning her ferocious licks into a soft caress that lapped the rest of her juices from her lips. A caress that had Alicia cooing in soft, almost relaxed, pleasure. ‘Mmmm…you have a real talent for this. Why don’t you show Peter what you can do. I’m sure you’d love to get your mouth around that sweet cock of his.’

‘Not as much as he would.’ Poppy rose slowly to saunter over to Peter with a slow sway of her hips, a grin on her lips that could only be called predatory, the chamber hissing open for her. A grin that grew the second she knelt down to give him a nice view down her shirt even as the pooled mess oozed around her legs and feet.

‘Like what you see? I know that I do.’ Poppy grinned teasingly. ‘You do look so yummy, it just makes me want to take all of you into my mouth and suck you clean. But that would make you cum. And then I wouldn’t get to have any fun.’

‘No…mmmm….don’t tease me.’ Peter gasped, his voice thick with frustrated arousal. ‘Please…I need to cum…I can’t take it.’

‘It’s such fun to tease you though.’ Poppy whispered at the same time as she encircled both hands around his cock to lightly squeeze and stroke his length. ‘Mmmm…might this bring you off? Hmmm? If I just keep stroking, will you go and explode for me? Will you coat my slutty hands in your spunk? I think it would. Only..if..I…don’t..stop.’

‘Nonono..please..don’t.’ Peter moaned, the sensations stopping just as his cock twitched, pre orgasmic tension gripping him. Flowing through him, but not building to the crescendo he wanted. ‘Ohhhh…please…I need to cum….please.’

‘What do you think?’ Poppy called over her shoulder. ‘Should I let him cum?’

‘I think..not.’ Alicia chuckled as the stream of cheese and tomato sauce trailed off almost as if it had been planned that way. ‘Seems we need to go and get some more gunge.’

‘Leave it to me boss.’ Poppy stood quickly, blowing a kiss towards Peter before scampering back to the cab.

‘Oh..no..not again.’ Peter groaned. ‘Please..Alicia…I’m so close. Just let me cum.’

‘Not yet.’ Alicia said firmly. ‘I do love seeing you right on the edge sweetie. So turned on but helpless to cum. Mmmm…just look at your cock twitching. All hard and ready to be sucked. Or stroked. Or licked. Shame that none of that is going to happen.’

Alicia had been true to her word throughout the short drive to..wherever they were heading next. Honestly, Peter wasn’t able to focus on much beyond his own still simmering arousal, spurred on by little more than knowing that Alicia was watching him shift in the chair, the accumulated muck still lapping at his calves.

Certainly didn’t help that she was indulging in the one past time he would have given anything to follow suit. And she knew it. That would have been obvious even if she hadn’t said it earlier, the way she kept glancing at him coyly as her paw toyed with her sex, making sure he was watching each time she slid a finger into her pussy with a moan that likely wasn’t exaggerated.

She was in her element here, still as undressed as she was since Poppy had pulled up her skirt to tug of her panties. Yet, she was the one in control. Then again, it’s not hard when the only other person in the room is naked, strapped to a chair and covered in disgusting gunk.

Gunk that had pretty much dripped off Peter now, leaving only a thin coating of red mixed with the yellow custard, the majority of the cheese having been washed away to thicken the goo around his feet.

‘Well..are you ready for the grand finale?’ Alicia whispered, not having stopped stroking her pussy. ‘Because I think it’s time to bring this test to an end. Once we’ve pumped this last tank over you. But how about we make it interesting with a little wager. All you have to do is guess if this tank is the gunge or not. If you are right, I’ll let Poppy come in there and fuck you as you get gunged. If not, then not only will you not come today, but I’ll get to tease you as long as I like tomorrow as well.

Peter didn’t really have much choice. If he didn’t agree, she was likely to put him through her punishment anyway. If he did, at least he had a 50/50 chance. ‘Works for me. I’ll say it’s gunge.’

‘Thought you would say that.’ Alicia cocked her head as if listening to something. ‘Sounds like Poppy has started the pumps. So I guess we won’t have long to wait.’

Not long maybe, but long enough for Poppy to return to the back of the lorry, eyeing Peter with barely veiled excitement. Excitement that mirrored what Peter felt, unable to pull his eyes away from the pipe overhead that would seal his fate. Time seemed to tick by in hour long seconds echoing with his heartbeat, the steady rhythm pounding in his ears. Peter had just barely started to think something had gone wrong when everything went right. At the same time as it went black.

As black as the black gunge instantly poured over his head, catching him full in the face. For a second anyway, the unexpected pressure forcing him to drop his head. Something that did nothing to stop it pouring over the rest of him, the pressure of the surge making any attempt to dodge the deluge useless. Not that he could move away, not tied up as he was.

Already his chest and shoulders were plastered in the fresh gunk, the growing wave wasting no time in sweeping over his cock. Peter had honestly never felt anything like it, the smooth and thick gunk sending a mixed shiver of revulsion and pleasure through him, even if that was quickly turning to pleasure.

‘Well..I guess you were right.’ Alicia didn’t sound disappointed. ‘And I guess I have to keep my word. Poppy, time for you to have some fun. Go and fuck him, sweetie. Make him scream your name as he cums.’

If Poppy replied to that, Peter had no idea. In fact he had no idea if she was even going to do it, the gunk still clinging to his head blocking his sight. Had no clue of any kind until he felt a soft touch on his shoulder. A tender announcing of her presence before Poppy, or presumably Poppy, climbed up into his lap.

Confusion about her identity there might have been, but Peter had no doubts about one thing; Poppy was completely naked. Idly he wondered how she had undressed so quickly, that thought flicking through his head just as Poppy brushed his cock with her pussy, rubbing over him with a wetness likely to be her own rather than a trickle of the gunge. Poppy was likely feeling for him since she too was now getting the full force of the gunge stream that was no doubt coating her sweet curves in a thick wave he only wished he could see, to say nothing of blocking her vision. That very touch was enticing enough, without the thought of the greater pleasure to follow.

Then it was all down to feeling, a warm wet tightness suddenly slipped around his length, his cock throbbing as Poppy took all of him deep inside her. He must have felt similarly good to her if the way her pussy clamped around him was any guide, a wave of tightness gripping her with a similar tension. That being the last coherent thought in his head as Peter’s hands scrabbled on the chair, his hips thrusting forward as far as they would go, a movement that was pure instinct and completely unnecessary.

All the previous hours teasing and edging came to a head in that one moment, the pure sensation of Poppy’s pussy massaging his cock proving too much for him to take. Without Poppy even having the chance to move or thrust against him, Peter was cumming, his cock unloading spurt after spurt of cum deep into her pussy, barely a seconds pause between each powerful jet that erupted at the same time as his throat released a low moan of utter bliss.

‘P..Poppy.’ Peter groaned with a short utterance that trailed off to a whimper of pleasure. ‘Oh..fuck..Poppy..I’m..’

‘I know, sweetie.’ Poppy growled in low pleasure, her butt bumping against his stomach as she rocked with him in her own thunderous delight. ‘I can feel you. Can feel you cumming in me. Ohhh..this feels so good.’

Peter would have liked to ask if she meant him or the gunge, but his mouth wasn’t working properly. She could have meant both of course. Right now, he was so overwhelmed by the whole experience that he couldn’t think straight. Or could barely focus on Alicia’s voice as it drifted into the chamber.

‘Well..looks like both of you enjoyed the gunge. I’m going to have to make sure that we do this again. Very soon.’

——————————————————————————————————————————

Well, looks like I started as I meant to go on, didn’t I? Honestly, White wanted to do the summing up this time but I put my foot down on that. This is my little project and I always see things through to the end. White knows me well enough to not cross me by now. He certainly has an idea what happens if you do. As I’m sure do you. But maybe some of you might like that, yes? Maybe there are some naughty boys and girls out there willing to push my buttons a little just so I can punish you? Well, we can make that happen. How, you ask? Easy really, all you have to do is wait for White to open up his commission and request slots again. Which I’ve been assured won’t be that long. Alternatively, if you are not a fan of delayed gratification, head to White’s Patreon Page for discounts on commissions, erotic flash fiction and longer Patreon Projects you could help direct. Maybe even write something like this for you. What are you waiting for? Go.

Alicia.

https://www.patreon.com/white66
whiteunicorn

UMD: White Softpaws

Return to Reading Room