Sludge Gulper part 1 - m/ff cfnm playful domme

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Sludge Gulper part 1 - m/ff cfnm playful domme

Postby whiteunicorn » 06 Jan 2021, 09:41

Peter was allowed through the crowd by a serious looking women dressed in the blue top and black skirt of court security, feeling more than a little out of place here. Not surprising given he is practically the only male in this crowd fifty women strong.

Peter has been known to turn a few heads in his time, with his mop of sandy blonde hair, blue eyes and rounded face well and truly earning him the label of cute. But here he is thankful the attention of this crowd that could almost be described as a baying mob isn’t on him. No, that is squarely focused on the smaller group of six women up on the raised platform before the courthouse. Most particularly the visibly worried blonde struggling as she is forced into the waiting set of stocks the other five have surrounded.

The loud cheering of the crowd became an almost synchronised booo as the blonde shoved off one of the three guards surrounding her. Which did nothing to stop the other two forcing her to sit just as the third recovered to gleefully seal the stocks over her ankles to fasten them with a heavy padlock. Peter couldn’t hear the lock click but the mere sight of if had a definite finality too it. As did the way her hands were deftly cuffed behind her back to leave her to struggle helplessly, the action pulling her thin white shirt tight around her breasts and causing her already short skirt to ruck up around her hips to reveal a generous flash of panties.

‘Enjoying the show?’

Peter shouldn’t have been surprised to hear Alicia behind him. But he was. For she had been right. So engrossed in the sight of the still struggling blonde as she waited her fate that maybe he knew about better than she did. Then again, that might be why she looked so nervous.

‘Maybe a little.’ Peter let his gaze linger on her exposed panties before letting it slide up to her cutely anxious face. This was a true punishment. Peter could see that. While Alicia was not exactly unfamiliar with people almost playacting at minor offences to receive one of her unique punishments, this wasn’t one of those times. And while she enjoyed those times when she got a new willing plaything to tease and torment in her sweet way for a few hours, this was what she really enjoyed. Taking someone who deserved to be punished and dishing out her own unique brand of justice. ‘What did this one do?’

‘Tax evasion.’ Alicia said coolly. ‘Unusual, I know. Mostly it’s adultery or theft or a host of general misdemeanours they send my way. I guess it’s a sign that my methods are getting results.’

Peter couldn’t argue with that, suddenly enthralled by the sight on the stage again as more of the court staff emerged, all of them straining with the buckets in thier hands. Something the trapped blonde hadn’t missed either, if the way she started to struggle even more reverently was any sign.

‘The benefits of running a cafe.’ Alicia nodded to the buckets. ‘They supplied all we needed this time. And some of it quite inventive. Goes to show how much she must have been screwing them. See, she had been paying for her taxes from their pay checks and taking in huge profits. Some very clever accounting there but still a crime. Now it looks like she will reap what she sowed.’

Peter couldn’t dispute that. Neither could he dispute the look of immense satisfaction on the look of one of her employees as she lifted the bucket she had been given to, really without warning or preamble, dump the creamy load of what could only be mayonnaise over her head.

She struggled and squirmed of course, the gunk running equally over her shoulders and slopping down her chest to splat right onto the skirt barely covering her exposed crotch building up before it dropped.

Barely given a second to recover from that, she was quickly subjected to a bucket of tomato paste that clung more to her hair before gravity dragged the accumulated mess over her face and down across her chest, aided by the hand that smeared it into her shirt and breasts to the sound of a disgusted moan.

Which was nothing to the exclamation she made as her stained shirt was practically ripped open to leave her chest covered only by her lacy black bra and a few streaks of tomato sauce. That might have been humiliating enough but clearly not for the next employee who moved up with her bucket that didn’t so much slosh as rattle. Why Peter found out when she pulled out two eggs, neatly tucking them inside the bra cups, creating a odd bulge until her hands cupped and squeezed with perfect pressure to fill her underwear with slick egg.

Peter had to pull his gaze away from the sight of two more eggs being tucked into her panties to no small amount of struggling on the victims part.

‘Well, can’t stand around here all day.’ Alicia took his hand softly. ‘See, I need your help with something.’

Peter instantly had a feeling that something would have him ending up not entirely unlike the woman still struggling in the stocks, his heart starting to pound a little as his cock twitched in his boxers. It would hardly be the first time Alicia had gotten him messy. Why, just last night had ended a very enjoyable evening with Peter coated in pies and caramel as Alicia tenderly sucked and licked at his cock to a series of shaking orgasms. ‘Oh yes? Well, I’m not sure you can top last night.’

‘That’s because you haven’t seen what I’ve created. Follow me.’ Alicia said with a grin.

‘Umm..what exactly is this?’ That question echoed around the dimly lit garage that Alicia had lead Peter to, the shadows around him not completely hiding the low squat shape of some kind of vehicle before him. He could pick out the cab, that was easy enough. But any other details the gloom was keeping to itself.
Alicia was just as inscrutable as the darkness, her face giving nothing away as she folded her arms over her chest. Honestly, even after having known her for years, it’s still hard for him to know how she will react.

Ask anyone who has just met her and you can bet the word frigid would be high on their choice of adjectives. Not that their haven’t been other choice words I’ve heard used. To be perfectly honest, her choice of dress doesn’t exactly counter that image. Stylishly cut black suits with equally tailored skirt and crisp white shirt do create a certain impression. I think that’s why she likes them. Or it could have something to do with the way are very closely tailored, highlighting the cute swell of her ass and generous curves of her chest even under the elegant jacket. It’s a look that draws interest and envy from men and women alike. And don’t think she doesn’t know it.

‘It’s my new initiative.’ Alicia said, apparently not bothered by his question if the way she flicked her long hair idly over her shoulder. An attitude that had served her well from her first days as a fresh faced graduate taking her first job with the District Council’s office. As had her ideas which had always seemed to resonate with the District Judge. How else do you think she made it to People’s Prosecutor.

Yes. You heard right. People’s Prosecutor. Alicia had been one for the other side of the law business. Plenty of people can defend an accused. But prosecuting is an art form. So apparently is punishment. Never let her hear I said that, but she has a passionate sense of justice that almost borders on the sadistic. Certainly cruel is a good word, if you are on her bad side. Almost exceedingly cruel. As in unusual. She could give the Spanish Inquisition a run for their money in cruel and unusual punishments.

‘So..what do you think?’

‘Hard to say.’ Peter replied casually and openly. Despite her prickly exterior, they had been friends for years and dating for half that long. Long enough for them to be open with each other. Honestly, he had never been worried about sharing his honest opinions with her. And she the same with him. He could hardly have dated her for this long if they didn’t. Okay, most people couldn’t see them as a couple. But that never stopped him, stopped them really. Opposites attract perhaps. Not that he really thought about it. Having gone so through most of his college days without even being able to talk to a girl, it had been Alicia that brought him out of his shell and helped him stand on his own two feet a bit. Not that either of them had expected it to blossom into something serious. But it had and it worked for them. That was all that mattered. ‘I can’t really see it.’ Certainly not with the lights that should have been lighting this garage at her offices conspicuously dimmed. Something I’m sure was on purpose.

‘Well then. Let me show you.’ Alicia clapped her hands once with a flourish, a nice twist. One that instantly brought the lights up to full to let me get a good look at her contraption. There really was no other word for it. The rounded blocky shape he hadn’t been able to get a good look at was resolved into squat tanker lorry decked out in plain white with no livery. With no real colour at all unless you counted the long heavy duty black hose connected to a boom on the top, the sturdy arm resting just above something that could only be a hatch.

‘Why do I get the feeling someone is supposed to go inside that thing?’ Peter asked, half nervous and half excited, those two emotions warring within him like a growing storm.

‘I always said you were smart.’ Alicia shot me a knowing grin. ‘I’m guessing you noticed the hatch on top. Well, the victim goes inside through there and down into the waiting tank.’

That was a telling word, and Peter squirmed to hear it. Alicia’s cruel streak was never more highly honed than when passing down a sentence. Which is when the defendant could indeed have earned the term victim. What better word was there for someone who found themselves at the mercy of the woman who had managed to singlehandedly bring back stocks, pillories and public humiliation as main stream forms of punishment. And had no qualms about using them.

‘And I’m guessing this time that someone is going to be?’ Peter continued, his subtle excitement only growing as Alicia moved closer to whisper in his ear. He was fairly sure he was right. After all, this wasn’t exactly the first time he had been lead into a situation by Alicia which ended up covered in something incredibly messy since they had started dating. Just the thought of what she had in mind was already turning him on. And she most likely knew it.

‘Smart, smart boy.’ She chuckled huskily. ‘Who else would test out my latest creation. ‘Now, let’s get you in there.’

——

‘Wow.’ Peter couldn’t help but be impressed as he was led down the flight of metal steps the hatch had opened onto, the inside of the tanker not what he had imagined.

‘Impressive, isn’t it.’ Alicia said proudly. ‘Not what you expected no doubt. This isn’t some retrofitted municipal vehicle. This is a custom made judicial punishment centre. Note the chair in the centre? The one inside the tank there?’

Alicia made good on that point by walking Peter over to it so she could rest his hand on the smooth Perspex. ‘Well, that’s where the victim goes of course. Get them into the chair, fasten the cuffs and they aren’t going anywhere. Then all we have to do is close the door, activate the pressure seal around the edges and they are well and truly contained.’

‘As is all the mess you will soon be pouring over them?’ Peter said, those words making his cock twitch inside his pants. Although whether from the thought of a girl getting helplessly slimed in that tank or from the idea that he himself would soon be in there, he couldn’t guess.

‘Of course. Don’t want to make the rest of the chamber dirty.’ Alicia nodded. ‘Not when I will be sitting just over there.’

Peter followed her pointed finger towards the other chair fixed before the tank to give the occupant a perfect view. One that he had missed in his excitement at seeing the tank. But one that made sense now he thought about it. Alicia didn’t just like passing down her punishments, she had to watch them too. ‘Not that we are going to do that for you straight away. Now, we need to get you ready. Strip.’

Peter’s cock twitched again at that command, his hands having already moved to his belt. This was a side of her he was used to, even enjoyed really. After all, submitting to her was how thier relationship started. Even if it went further than he had first imagined. Which didn’t mean he didn’t like it, the thrill of it making him even more eager to do as she commanded At least until he heard a voice call down into the tank, the sudden interruption making him freeze.

‘Ms Lang? Are you down there?’

‘We are indeed.’ Alicia called back, before she turned to Peter again who was still standing frozen with his trousers unbuttoned. And who could blame him. Alicia seeing him naked was one thing, but a complete stranger was entirely another. ‘Well, don’t stop sweetie. Get those clothes off.’

His face now a pleasant shade of crimson to match the pleasing, if embarrassing, warmth in his loins Peter did as he was told, quickly unfastening and removing his trousers as a set of light, feminine footfalls descended the stairs. Oh, he still felt a little hesitant, but now that he had started there was a different kind of thrill to stripping down in the presence of someone he didn’t know.

‘Good thing I checked. I’d have hate to have locked you in.’ That bubbly voice belonged to a redhead as young as she was cute, her hair framing a sweet face that perfectly matched the toned body her tight shirt and jeans completely failed to conceal. Something Peter couldn’t help notice as he slipped off his trousers, relying on only his shirt to hide his erection. Which it was kind of failing at doing. With a shy grin that was mostly an attempt to draw out more delaying the moment he would actually have to remove it, he made a slow show of carefully removing his socks instead.

‘Not as much as you’d have hated what would have happened if you did.’ Alicia said firmly with the same tone of voice that had made many quail before it. Yet this girl just shrugged as casually as you like, seemingly unbothered by the affected ire directed her way. Ire that softened as Alicia let her gaze linger on the new comer. ‘But you asked. That’s something.’

‘So is this cutie.’ Peter took a moment to realise that she meant him, his blush only growing in front of this sexy redhead who he could easily have a crush on. He’d never really felt comfortable with the apparent attractiveness his slender toned body seemed to draw, almost believing it was some joke to tease him. ‘Is he going to be taking this ride with us?’

‘In pride of place.’ Alicia smiled sweetly. ‘With the best seat in the house. Once he is ready.’

‘You mean, with no clothes between him and what is to come?’ The redhead’s eyes twinkled as Peter pulled off his shirt, his slender body now clad only in his boxer shorts, the soft material obviously tented around his erection. It was only because of her words that he paused before removing them. Clearly she knew something about Alicia’s ways as well, maybe even something about what was going to happen to him.

‘Indeed.’ Alicia said, clearly not going to expand on that. ‘Now, my dear Poppy, if you would get the engine started, then we can get going.’

‘Sure will.’ Poppy grinned, eyeing Peter coyly as he stripped fully naked before them both, his cock now fully erect as his boxer shorts were discarded. ‘Gotta check the pumps are working. I’m looking forward to seeing the tapes of this.’

‘Tapes?’ Peter asked.

‘Of course. What good is a public punishment if no one sees it?’ Alicia replied. ‘Don’t worry though. This one is just for me. And Poppy of course. Now, my sweet, have a seat.’

‘I’m sure you are dying to know how this is going to work.’ Alicia followed Peter into the tank, running a hand down his chest as he sat slowly. ‘Normally, I’d make use of these straps here, run them over my victims wrists and leave them to squirm knowing what is coming. Except, you don’t, do you?’

Peter shook his head, drawing another grin from Alicia. ‘Well, it’s quite simple. You saw the hoses out side. I’m sure you can guess that they lead right here, right to the top of this tank.’

At that, Peter glanced up, noticing for the first time the close collection of pipes gathered over his head. Pipes that Alicia nodded to before continuing. ‘A perfect way to draw up whatever yucky mess I want to subject my victim too. For that is the point. I get my driver, Poppy in this case, to drive around the city. To tanks I’ve set up around the city. What they are full with, maybe I won’t even know. Until the contents gets sucked up here and dumped right over you. Only this time, I do know. I wanted to make this sweet for you. This isn’t supposed to be a punishment. Even if I have prepared a surprise for you.’

‘So..somewhere out there is a tank of gunge with my name on it?’ Peter squirmed, his cock straining under Alicia’s gaze. Somehow that thought only got him hotter. Alicia had often teased him with the half threat, half promise of gunging him. But he had never really been sure about it. Right now though, he couldn’t contain his excitement that today could be the day it happened.

‘Perhaps.’ Alicia smirked. ‘The thing is, I’ve asked Poppy to drive a random route. So while I know what’s in each tank, I don’t know which we are going too first. Still, anticipation is part of the fun.’

Peter had more questions, but those were silenced as the trucks engine rumbled to life, that sound not blocking out Poppy’s voice piped into the back from the speaker in the wall. ‘Here we go. Already got my first destination in mind. Shouldn’t be long.’

Peter wasn’t sure he could stand the anticipation. Luckily, Alicia had something to pass the time. Namely teasing him as it seemed, something she seemed to take no small amount of pleasure in.

‘Can you imagine how it would feel?’ Alicia whispered sweetly. ‘Tied to that chair, awaiting whatever messy fate awaits you. Knowing you couldn’t do anything to stop it.’

Peter started at that, while he wasn’t exactly adverse to getting messy, he liked to have some control over it. And even the thought of being tied up by someone like Alicia who we trusted completely was still a little scary. If she really set her mind to it, she could do anything she liked to him.

‘Hmmm, that might not be much fun for you.’ Alicia continued, not aware of his split second of internal worrying. ‘But, and this is a big but, you’d like to watch it happen. Wouldn’t you? To sit here with me as some sweet, young, naked thing was doused in whatever muck was chosen for them. Watching as they squirm and struggle and get gunged all the same. Watching as the gunk climbs higher and higher, filling the tank to leave them sitting in it.’

‘Like you wouldn’t?’ Peter smirked, playing along cheekily.

‘Saucy.’ Alicia. ‘But this isn’t about me. It’s about you. I can’t wait to see what is going to happen to you when we get to our first stop. I’m just dying to see what surprise is waiting for you. Ahah, I think we must be here.’

The way the truck lurched told Peter the same thing, his heart starting to beat a little faster. But nowhere near as much as when Poppy’s voice piped out of the speakers again. ‘Here we are, boss. Let me just fire up the pumps and we are good to go.’

Alicia smiled as she rose, pressing a button on the speaker. ‘Excellent. Start with a low pressure. I want this one to be a little more..suspenseful. You see, out there right now Poppy is grabbing the main hose and feeding it into the first tank. Which is likely to be about five gallons if full. That’s five gallons of delicious gunk soon to be pumped all over you, sweetie. All. Over. You. Right over your nude body. And maybe your gorgeous cock. I bet you are looking forward to that. Because it shouldn’t be long now.’

What that meant Peter found out as he heard the rumble of the pumps starting up, the tremor running through the frame of the vehicle. Joined a second later by a gurgling, rushing noise that was no doubt the sound of the first gunge being sucked up through the hose.

‘Now..I know what you are thinking.’ Alicia seemed to be enjoying his anticipation, kneeling before him to softly stroke his cock. ‘What is it going to be? Chocolate maybe? You’d like that. Or a good dashing of cream? I know you’d love either of those poured over your adorable naked body. Are you ready to find out? Shouldn’t be much longer now.’

‘Mmm…how much..’ Peter rocked his hips against her hand. A hand that was suddenly pulled away. What Alicia had heard that he hadn’t, Peter didn’t know. But something made her leap back just in time to avoid the cloying yellow deluge that oozed over his head, the perfectly placed pipes pouring cool custard down upon him.

‘Ohhhhh.’ Peter moaned, the slow splurge creeping over his shoulders and down his back, almost teasingly gliding between his legs and around his aching cock.

‘Is that speed good?’ Poppy called out from the speaker.

‘A little faster my dear.’ Alicia called back. ‘Just a nudge. Cute little Peter is really enjoying himself.’

‘I’d hope so. Has it covered his cock yet?’ Peter could tell Poppy was laughing, obviously enjoying imagining his messy fate.

‘Not yet.’ Alicia shot Peter a grin. ‘We have one custard free cock. Let’s see if we can keep it that way a little longer.’

‘Will do.’ Poppy sounded like she was enjoying this as much as Alicia. As for Peter, well, he was in two minds about this. ‘I’d love to draw that out. To make him wait for that. Oh, wait. Can he hear me? Can you hear me, Peter, sweetie?’

‘Yes.’ Peter managed to gasp.

‘Would you like some of that nice creamy custard over your aching cock?’ Poppy giggled softly. ‘I can do that sweetie. Can do that just for you. Sure, Ms Lang might put me in the tank next. But I think that would be worth it.’

Peter waited for Alicia to respond, but she was oddly quite. Her face a perfect expression of almost non reaction to what Poppy had offered, seeming nothing but intent on watching his messy torment.

‘Come on, sweetie.’ Poppy purred in that honey rich purr. ‘All you have to do is ask. Just say ‘Poppy, please coat my rock hard cock in custard.’ That’s all. Then I just twist this wheel and give you the full tank at full force.’

Peter only hesitated for a second. ‘Poppy, please…coat my rock hard cock in custard.’

‘Hah..psych.’ Poppy giggled. ‘You totally fell for it, too. I think just for that, I’m gonna slow things down. Just to draw this out.’

‘No..don’t.’ Peter gasped. But all the pleading in the world didn’t help as he felt the still rushing gunge slow, Poppy no doubt having cut the pump speed. That was obvious right from the very feel of it, the once powerful surge now little more than a trickle running over his head.

‘Tut tut.’ Alicia shook her head. ‘That was very, very naughty of you honey. Now, we are just going to have to start over. And I’m very much in charge here now. If you want that gorgeous cock to feel so much as a trickle of custard, it’s going to be completely on my terms. Right, sweet Poppy, take the pumps up a notch.’

Any response Peter might have been forming was lost as the suddenly splatter of custard glooped over his head, a shiver of fresh arousal running along his spine. It was only just dawning on him exactly how much in Alicia’s control he was. And how much he was enjoying it.

‘There. That’s better.’ Alicia grinned as the growing wave of creamy dessert again started to sweep over Peter’s shoulders and around his neck. ‘I can see you are liking that. Then again, I do know what you like. Just like I know you’d love it if I was to take a handful of this lovely, creamy custard and oh so slowly rub it over your cock. Just like that time I gave you a handjob with that custard pie. I don’t think I’d ever seen you cum that hard from so little. Yes, you’d like that. Maybe as much as you’d like me to lick that custard off your cock, driving you wild with slow licks until you beg me to let you cum. Sadly for you, that’s not going to be happening any time soon.’

Peter was lost in the throes of his arousal, head dipped, eyes half closed, hips almost thrusting forward under the custardy deluge. It was about all he could do really, not daring to do anything else. It would take just a movement to reach for his cock, and only another to stroke himself off. Yet Alicia’s gaze stopped him.

‘Can you feel it, creeping around you, inching closer to your cock. No? Well, you will. Pumps up, Poppy. Just a little.’

‘No..please..more.’ Peter panted, feeling rather than seeing the wave of custard creeping a little further around his hips. Just not far enough. ‘Please..turn it up. Turn it up. I need..mmmm.’

‘All in good time.’ Alicia grinned, her breath suddenly washing over the head of his cock. ‘All in good time. But not yet. I know this must be hard for you. I can see how hard you are. But that’s part of the fun. I want you achingly hard for me and begging to feel it on your cock.’

‘Come on. Don’t tease me.’ Peter whined hotly as his sudden change of position let the custard creep down over his ass. ‘I can’t take this.’

‘Shhh.’ Alicia soothed. ‘Be a good boy and maybe I’ll let you cum when we are done with this tank. Maybe I could even let Poppy come in here and suck you off. Would you like that Poppy? Have you ever tasted cock coated in custard?’

‘Can’t say I have.’ Poppy grinned. ‘I’d like too though.’

‘Wouldn’t that actually need my cock to have some custard on it?’ Peter asked coyly.

‘You want those pumps turned down again?’ Alicia mock chastised. ‘Actually, that’s a good point. Maybe we should. Shame you can’t do anything about that. If only you could move backwards, you could bring your cock right under that lovely creamy custard. But you can’t. I, on the other hand, could. Simple as anything. Just ask Poppy to ramp up the pumps to maximum and it’s a full on cock custard shower. Up another notch Poppy.’

Peter could only gasp as the custard stream intensified, the volume and pressure pushing it to engulf more of his body. His head now coated front and back in a constant flow of yellow that blocked any sight of his fate. Even as it heightened his sensations. The flow was pouring down his stomach now, running in an inverted y around his crotch. Bringing new meaning to the words so near and yet so far.

‘There. Can you feel that honey. It’s right by your cock now. Oozing around it so tenderly. Coating all of you and torturing you with pleasure by avoiding that one place you’d love so much. Mmm, it gets me so hot watching you trapped like this. Right on the very edge of your messy desire yet unable to get it. I’m sure you can feel it running over your stomach and between your thighs. Maybe even caressing the edge of your balls. Ever so lightly. Imagine what it would feel like on your cock. I bet you’d explode right there and then.’

Peter could only nod, squirming as Alicia chuckled softly, watching his cock with lusty interest. ‘Up a little more, Poppy. Just a tiny bit. Bring him really close. Good girl, hold him there. Don’t touch a thing. Let him squirm a little, let the custard tease him, caress him just a touch.’

Poppy’s control was perfect, working the dials like she would a skilled lover, keeping the two rivers of creamy custard just on either side of his cock. Peter could be heard panting and groaning in tormented delight.

‘What’s happening? What’s it doing to him?’ Poppy asked breathlessly.

‘Not what he wants. Ohhh, it’s so close to his lovely cock. Almost touching his straining length with its creamy coolness, my dear. Yes, that’s right. Rock and struggle for me, Peter. You can’t gunge yourself here hon. Only I can do that. But it does get me so wet watching you try. Maybe just one movement will push your cock into the gunge you crave so much. Try as hard as you want, pull your hips back as far as you can. It’s not going to be enough sweetie. That’s how I designed this chair. Perfect for holding you right where I want you.

‘Please, don’t do this. Gunge me.’ Peter gasped, not caring that his every word was being recorded.

‘I do love hearing him beg. I wish I could be there to see him squirming.’ Poppy almost whimpered. ‘Are you squirming lovely boy? Trying to get that custard all over your rock hard cock?’

‘Yes, yes. Turn it up. I’ll do anything. Just turn it up.’ Peter whimpered hotly. ‘Ohhh..mmmmm….please. Alicia. Poppy. Gunge me. Gunge my cock.’

‘Now, sweetie, how much do you want your sweet cock coated in custard?’ Alicia purred. ‘Tell me. Tell me how you need it.’

Peter squirmed as Alicia leaned in suddenly until her mouth was inches from his cock, moaning softly under her breath’s sweet caress. ‘Just do it. Please. I need it so bad. Gunge my cock.’

‘Okay.’ Alicia said cooly.

‘Shall I up the pumps boss?’

No, my dear. I’ll take care of this.’ Alicia replied, slowly standing to pull down a small hose from the top of the tank. ‘I’m so glad I added this. See, I have this hose pointed at your cock honey. Just perfect to start pouring custard over you. Which is what Im about to do.’

Peter froze, his heart pounding. This was it, the moment he had waited for. The deluge he had expected was not forth coming. Which wasn’t to say he didn’t feel something thick and cloying on his cock.

It might have only been a subtle touch but that was enough for Peter to instantly thrust his hips forward against the trickling stream that more stoked his desire than soothed it.

‘Is it everything you wanted sweetie?’ Alicia whispered. ‘Cool, and tender and oh so delicious. If only you could see it, running over you and coating you like a sweet cock treat. One that is all mine my dear. To do with as I want.’

Peter’s only response was a low moan, his cock twitching under the pooling gunk that he couldn’t help feeling pooling around his sack. Somehow the custard concentrated one that one area felt better than the stream still pouring over his head. Which was of course Alicia’s point.

He jumped as he felt a hand curl around his cock, just barely touching and not stroking, but with the promise of gentle pleasure to come. Fingers rested on his shaft with soft pressure, Alicia’s hand lined up in a light reserve grip that already had him trembling, the custard no doubt pooling around her fingers as well as his cock.

‘See where I have you?’ Alicia whispered in that husky voice. ‘Right where I want you. All slick and dripping in custard, perfect for me to start jacking you off. You’d like that, wouldn’t you. Sadly for you, I’m more in the mood to tease you.’

Alicia made good on that, slowly twisting her hand around his cock in a maddening touch that quickly had Peter dipping his head again, the fresh flood of custard around his neck sending shivers down his back as it glided over his butt and pooled beneath him. He sat frozen, not wanting to throw her off or make her stop. He knew her well enough to know that the second he showed any real enjoyment she would stop, dragging her hand away to leave him unfulfilled.

If that moment was coming, Alicia showed no sign, simply letting her hand continue her masterful caress, her silky skin only aided by the cool and creamy custard that let her easily glide over his cock.

‘Mmm…I wish you could see this, Poppy.’ Alicia purred. ‘You should see how little Peter is squirming as I run my hand over his custard coated cock. Ohhh, he wants to come so badly right now. His cock is literally jumping in my hand. Trouble is, I know him too well. I know just when he is going to cum. And what to stop.’

‘Ohhhh, no..no.’ Peter thrust his hips as Alicia did just that, playing her game like a master and tugging her hand away just before he came. ‘Don’t leave me like this. Let me cum, please.’

Alicia’s only response was to move the hose so that the custard enveloped all of him, pouring straight down over his cock to glide down his length and pool around his balls. His cock strained against that touch, pulsing with a soft wave of pleasure that wasn’t enough to push him over the edge.

Sadly Alicia knew what she was doing all too well, playing her game like a master. Before the moan building in his throat slipped out, she had already pulled her hand away to leave him denied and frustrated and completely turned on.

‘Mmmm, does that feel good?’ Alicia ran that stream down to his balls and let it linger there. ‘I can see you like it? Would you like to cum now sweetie? All I have to do is wrap my hands around your cock and a few quick strokes and I really don’t think you could hold back could you hon. I could just..oh dear. Too late.’

What that meant Peter found as the trickle of custard over his cock trailed off at just the same time as the stream that had been glopping over his head slowed to a trickle. Which at least did allow him to raise his head to meet Alicia’s gaze. ‘Sorry honey. Looks like we are out of custard. Guess you are just going to have to wait until we get to the next tank.’

‘Oh, come on now.’ Peter gasped, knowing all too well that she could. ‘You wouldn’t just leave me like this, would you?’

‘Well..yes, I would.’ Alicia said with a grin.

————————————–

Well, White wanted to do this little summing up of this story. But I don’t let anyone steal my thunder. Yes, that’s right. Alicia here. So sit up straight, get that hand out of your pants and listen up. This won’t be the last you see of me. Oh no. There are always going to be those who need to be put in their place or brought down a notch. Something I’m always happy to do.

No one is safe from me. Husbands who cheat on their wives. Wives who cheat on their husbands. Wives who cheat on their wives. All of those and much more are fair game to me. That being said, I’m also more than willing to punish naughty boys and girls who know that is exactly who they are and crave the wicked touch of a deviant mistress.

So, if that is something that might interest you, then head over to White’s Patreon page or keep and eye out for the commission and request slots soon to be opened. As well as an upcoming wam comic you won't want to miss. You won’t be disappointed. Ta ta for now my dears. And stay naughty.

Alicia.

https://www.patreon.com/white66
whiteunicorn

UMD: White Softpaws

Return to Reading Room