For old times sake part 2

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

For old times sake part 2

Postby londoner » 14 Dec 2020, 16:04

"I have been thinking about what you said" said Linda "and just for old times' sake and for positively the last time, I will come along :oops: "

"That is great" said Andrew "the lads will be chuffed! Sorry about the short notice but I have to be in Chicago before Christmas so it had to be November end."

"That's ok " she replied "but where is this to be held?"

"Don't worry about that" he said "as we are all better off these days we will send a car for you and it will take you back home." "Hmmm! "said Linda "i remember how you took me home from your 18th AND stopped on the way!" Andrew chuckled down the line. "Yes" he said " that was a bit naughty of us wasn't it?" "It wouldn't have been SO bad had I not known every man in the pub and they me." Linda retorted.

After she had been told the date and time that she was to be collected, Linda asked "Do you have any....ahem!....dress requests :oops: ? Even your 21st was a long time ago and I shall probably need to buy some things."

"I think you know what we like!!" said Andrew :evil: :D "and don't worry about the cost, we will cover that!"

"Well that's very fair" she said "considering I may enjoy myself as well! :oops: "

So a couple of weeks later one Saturday evening as arranged, a car arrived at her house. It was a blacked out window limo and when she got in she found that she could not see out either and there was a black screen between her and the driver. She was glad, however, that the driver had put the heating on as it was very cold and was still raining as it had been for the last few days.

"Where are we off to, driver?" she asked "Can't tell you miss " came the reply "orders and I can't tell you how long the journey is either but it's not TOO long. Just sit back and relax, from what I hear you are going to be quite busy tonight!" and with that he switched off the intercom.

So with a sigh and a little smile to herself Linda sat back in the leather upholstered seat, "Well, if it is all as luxurious as this" she thought "it'll be enjoyable! These new clothes and specially my new undies are lovely and I suppose that as they are all older they will behave more like gentleman and be gentle." She did not know how wrong she was!!!
londoner

Return to Reading Room