Miss Prim's first job at the stables (added to 01/06)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Miss Prim's first job at the stables (added to 01/06)

Postby londoner » 14 Mar 2017, 15:21

Linda had thought about Tom and Joe's proposition and talked about it with David.

They had given her 48 hours to decide as they needed to start getting back to their prospective customers.

She rang them at last and said that she would agree to their terms but retained the option of pulling out of the agreement if she wanted. The men were happy with that and assured her that they would not allow anything that could injure her.

After they had reached this agreement then Joe said "Well we do have an enquiry for a job that needs doing quickly.". "Oh where is that?" Linda asked. "Newmarket" said Joe "we have been asked to redecorate a stable block :evil:

After a moment's hesitation ,Linda said "When do you want to start?"

"We will pick you up at noon tomorrow " he said "it's only at Newmarket so not too far.,"

So early next morning Linda drove into Cambridge and got herself a new outfit which was very secretarial looking but the skirt MAY have been a bit too short and the blouse MAY have had too plunging a neckline. She bought some new underwear as well " I wonder whether I can claim there on expenses " she giggled to herself.

Later she was collected from her home and about half an hour later they pulled into the gates of the stables. They had two vans as there were three workers ( Tom, Joe and Darren and herself) and as they pulled up they were met by the owner himself, a (quite handsome as Linda thought) young sheikh.

He ignored the workmen and went straight to "Miss Prim", took her hand in his and kissed it. " I have been looking forward to meeting you, my dear" he said :evil: " a couple of our stable hands here were at a trade fair to look at a few things for us and they told my manger about your company and your particular er.....role in it and he passed it onto me."

Linda felt herself blushing and lowered her head but looked at the sheikh from under her lashes " I do my best to help, sir" she said "but things keep happening to me :oops: !" "Yes, I know" said the sheikh " that is why I insisted on your coming along as an essential part of the deal :D."

He turned to Tom and said "Well I will leave you in the hands of my stable manager, for now but I will be watching with a few of my staff when you get started so that we can pick up some tips."

Inside the stable the manger pointed out what needed doing. All the interior walls were to be repainted white and the window frames sanded and repainted as well.

"What state are the window frames in?" asked Joe and the sheikh who was sitting in a corner said "Perhaps Miss Prim could examine them for you. May I suggest a ladder and she can examine that one" he said and pointed to a large window which was showing distinct signs of wear. The only trouble was that to get to it she had to enter a horse's stall which was still occupied "Don't worry Miss Prim, Rajah will not harm you he is extremely docile, but just be careful where you tread he has not been mucked out yet today."

So Linda and Tom entered the stall, Tom carrying the ladder. When he had leaned it against the wall under the window he was waved back outside by the sheikh.

Nervously Linda started to climb the ladder but Rajah did not make a sound so she carried on climbing until, at a stretch, she could reach the window frame.

It was then that she felt something large cold and wet between her legs :shock: and startled, looked down quickly to see Rajah's muzzle up,inside her skirt "Oohhhhh" she cried as she felt herself wobbling on the ladder. She windmilled her arms to try and regain her balance but she and the ladder fell away from the wall and backwards into the horse's stall. She disappeared from view and there was a cry of"Oh, NO!!!" then a splatting sound.

Tom and Joe went quickly to the stalls entrance but were pushed out of the way by the sheikh's bodyguards as he went forward himself and peered round the corner.

There, half buried in a pile of horse poo was Miss Prim. It was in her hair,on her face and with her skirt up round her waist, all over her legs and bottom :D :D . She sat up and spat some away from her mouth.

"My dear Miss Prim" said the sheikh "you've done it again! We must get you out of those clothes as soon as possible and he signalled to his body guards who lifted Linda out of the mess and stood her up in front o the sheikh who started to unbutton her jacket. (to be continued) "Oh my clothes AGAIN :oops: " said Miss Prim " .....and what do you think you are doing?" she said knocking away the sheikh's hand, but then looking up at him under her eyelashes again smiled demurely and said "I can do it myself, you know! :wink: :) "

Keeping her eyes fixed on his she slowly unbuttoned her jacket in a manner which gave him and the surrounding group of men goosebumps. After she had removed it she said "AND my skirts ruined as well." and undoing the zip shimmied it as seductively as she could over her hips and down to her ankles whereupon she stepped gracefully our and kicked it away, "and I think some may have gone down my front, would you mind checking for me ?" she smiled at the sheikh and pulled out the front of her blouse invitingly :D . Needing no more invitation he plunged his hand down her blouse and ran it over her warm breasts :D.The feel of his hand running over her bra (as she was quite attracted to him anyway) made her nipples harden and he smiled at her as he felt the change take place. The group of men edged nearer, all hoping to be invited to do the same but the sheikh withdrew his hand and said "No there seems to be no more around."She smiled and said "Well then I suppose it is back to...... work (?) :wink: ."

"Well the first thing we need to do is to wash down all the surfaces which need repainting" said Joe "if you can remove Rajah and the rest of the horses here then we can start. By the way would you want the stalls repainting as well? While we are here we could do that quickly."

"Well I don't know " replied the Sheikh " I hadn't really thought about that, I don't have a clue of colours at all!"

Joe smiled at him and said "Well I am sure Miss Prim would be only too happy to help you on that!" and they both grinned and turned to look at Linda :D :wink: :wink: . " I am sure I do not know what you mean" she said in mock surprise.

So after about 20 minutes all the animals had been taken out of the stable and the hay and muck had been cleared. The doors during this time had been wide open and a few passing stable boys had gawped at the site of Linda in her stockings, suspenders and mini briefs with her blouse only coming down to just below her waist :oops: . Although it was getting quite drafty she had not been offered any more clothing by her "employers" or the Sheikh. :D :D .

Tom, Joe and Darren soon had ladders in place and Linda had been designated as bucket carrier. The three of them started scrubbing and Miss Prim was called upon several times to fill buckets for each of them from the stable lads room next door which had a supply of hot water and which, she noticed, seemed to be filling up with stable workers (both men and a few girls) the more she went in there :wink: .

Tom called her over once more and she returned with the bucket of warm soapy water. He was at the top of the ladder and as he reached down and she stretched up the inevitable "accident" happened. Between the two of them they "lost control" of it and Miss Prim was soaked in the warm water with the bucket ending up upside down over her head.

She shrieked :shock: :shock: and clasped her hands to the side of the bucket but instead of removing it straight away, stood there shrieking and wriggling about while her blouse which was soaking wet became transparent and water dripped off of her. after a few seconds she pulled the bucket off her head and in true Miss Prim fashion berated Darren for his clumsiness and the carried on shrieking. Tom and Joe both swarmed down their ladders and tried to remonstrate with her but to no avail.

"I guess we will have to shock her out of it " said Joe " pick her up boys". So Linda was picked up shrieking and wriggling as they carried her outside where there was a horse trough full of cold water and on the count of three dropped her in it :shock: :shock: .

Miss Prim sat up spluttering but was now only whimpering. "Good " said Tom "that was only an accident." "Yes but this wasn't" she cried "get me out it's cold!" So they heaved her out and she stood shivering and spluttering in her underwear ( as her blouse was now completely see through).

The Sheikh approached her and said "There, there we can get this cleaned" and with surprising deftness began to pull her blouse off over her head. It got stuck halfway however and Linda was left with her arms in the air, her blouse stuck around her neck and her face covered :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: .

The Sheikh grinned and said "And we haven't started the proper work yet!!!!!!!"

Linda/Miss Prim standing in the middle of the cold stable yard stuck with her arms in the air, her head covered by her half pulled off blouse and only wearing her brief, soaking wet underwear :) :oops: , was the centre of attention of a small crowd of stable lads together with the Sheikh and his bodyguard not to mention her fellow "workers" :D .

Laughing, the sheikh told her to bend over towards him (thus presenting a glorious sight of her shapely bottom to everyone else :oops: ) and with a tug pulled her blouse off.

He slapped her bottom playfully :shock: and said "Now Miss Prim, let's get on with it. You can help me choose some colours for the stalls themselves. I have some ideas but I want to see how they would look. Perhaps we could have a mobile colour chart, eh?" he grinned. "Sorry,sir, I don't understand" she replied looking puzzled and innocent (although she did! :wink: ).

Linda was hustled back inside and Tom, Joe and Darren got on with stripping down the windows . For about 30 minutes she helped by carrying trowels, filler and undercoat to them as they worked away and nothing happened to her.

"There is quite a a bit of repair work to be done on the wall around this window frame" called out Joe and descending his ladder he turned to the sheikh "that particular section of the wall is very old " he said "it looks like wattle and daub construction to me and there is a strong possibility that if so then that part of the building will have to be repaired in the original material."

"What would that be?" asked the sheikh. "Well the wattle is wooden lathes" said Joe and that seems to be OK but the daub is made up of a mixture of mud, fresh cow dung and sand all mixed together. Have you got anyone who could supply that?"

"No problem" said the sheikh "we keep a few cows as they are good company for the horses in the paddocks, so we can supply the dung, we can make the mud and we have some sand which we pit down on the indoor exercise room floor, but I cannot spare anyone to mix it." "Oh I am sure that Miss Prim can do that " grinned Joe :twisted: :twisted: " it has to be done by hand :D :D and she is quite strong!"

So within 10 minutes or so a large tub was moved to the centre of the yard floor and barrowloads of sloppy cow dung were emptied into it :twisted: . Next came several bucketsful of earth and sand.

"There you are Miss Prim" said Joe "climb in and get mixing we will add the water as you go along :twisted: ." So Linda climbed in to the mess which came up to her thighs and Joe started to unravel a hosepipe which was rolled up on a fixing on the stable wall . "Oh forgive me shiekh" he said perhaps you would like to add the water youself?" and he passed the hose to the sherikh.

"Why do I always get these jobs?" wailed Miss Prim but all she got in response was a blast of icy water from the grinning sheikh.

"You need to use your hands" said Tom "kneel down and get stuck right in!"

So she did and using her hands as paddles began to mix the stinking stuff together. As she was on her knees, her stomach and legs were soon covered and where she slipped once or twice her face was coated too :) . After a while she stopped and stood up gasping. "Is this OK now?" she said .

The sheikh nodded to his bodyguards who pulled on rubber gloves and approached her in the tub " It must be able to be easily spread" he said "try it on Miss Prim please."

Linda blanched a little but played her part as handfuls of the mixture were spread all over her body, in her hair , over her face her chest and when one bodyguard pulled out the front of her panties, down between her legs :shock: :shock: .

"OOOh, that was not very nice" she said.

She was lifted out and given a hose down by the sheikh although he did not attempt to clean out her panties which were left full of the disgusting mess.

Joe walked over to the tub, "Yes that looks OK to me, well done Miss Prim" he said "lets get inside and carry on"

Linda?Miss Prim walked rather uncomfortably (her knickers were still full of cow dung, mud and sand) back into the stables, carrying a bucket of it in each hand which she passed on to Joe.

He gave some to the other guys and soon after several more squelchy journeys by Linda the daub was in place and the holes in the walls repaired.

"Ah" said the sheikh to Tom and Joe "now I want to make my choice for the colour of the stalls . Have you a colour chart? I shall be wanting gloss of course."

"Yes " said Joe "and whats more we can mix any colours you want with this new equipment we have recently purchased, so you can try out as many as you want."

"Good " said the sheikh "and how do you propose to display them? Ideally I would like a mobile colour chart so that I can see the different colours in different light conditions."

Tom and Joe pondered on this and then turned to look at Linda "We are sure that Miss Prim can provide the ideal solution," they said and looked at her .

"Yes I can carry the charts around for you and hold them up wherever you want" she said.

"We think that the sheikh was thinking of something slightly different" they said and looked at the sheikh who grinned back at them and nodded his head.

"Oh" she said then smiled at the sheikh "I would be glad to be of service, your highness" she said demurely.

So the sheikh picked a few colours to be made up, a green, blue, scarlet and yellow. Tom did the mixing and handed the sheikh the tins and a brush.

"Firstly I want to try this yellow " he said "now, Miss Prim please stand still." and he dipped the brush into the tin. When the brush was full he proceeded to slap the paint on Miss Prim's face and hair until she looked like the yolk of a soft boiled egg.

"Now could you stand in that corner p;ease my dear" he said and she did so. "No, " he said "maybe the scarlet " and he gave another tin and brush to one of his bodyguards. "Go and try this colour, but do not cover the yellow. I suggest slightly lower down."

So her breasts were duly painted. One man held them up by the nipple (rather roughly she thought :shock: ) and the other artistically and taking his time applied the scarlet gloss paint over and under her breast ."And now perhaps the blue" instructed the sheikh and her other breast was painted similarly.

Soon Linda was covered in the four sticky gloss paints and was ordered to move about the stables in various corners and in different positions until eventually the sheikh was happy and made his choices.

"Well we will have to make up batches of paint for you " said Tom "and that for the amount you need will take 24 hours."

Lina had been wriggling around for a while as the smell from the contents of her knickers was getting a bit strong. The sheikh noticed and said "i am sorry my dear, please take them off." and she did and was then naked apart from her stockings and suspender belt.

"Well thank you" said the Sheikh to Tom and Joe " I suggest that you go and start work. Miss Prim can stay her and wash up . My men will take her to your offices as soon as she is ready." So tom and Joe and their staff got in the cars and drove off.

"Thank you sheikh for letting me stay and clean up" said Linda .

"Not at all " smiled the sheikh " but before you do there is just one more thing I want you to do " and with that he took her by the hand , led her back into the stables and into Rajah's stall where sho noticed a rather odd shaped table with straps on it.........................
Linda balked as she saw the harness in Rajah's stable and even though she had an agreement with Tom and Joe she was not happy with this. So she stopped ans the sheikh, who was holding her hand, turned to look at her.

A big smile came over his face "Oh no, no , no," he said suddenly realising why Linda had stopped "don't worry that isn't for you." and he laughed. "Rajah doesn't like having his shoes looked at so we have to strap his leg up so that he can't move, I am sorry that we frightened you,"

Linda laughed nervously " I was a little worried" she manged to say . The sheikh added "But, if you are interested in trying it....." "No, thank you very much" said. "This is why I brought you in here " he said and turning her round pointed to the corner of the stall. All the muck was gone and in the corner stood, on shaky legs, a young foal.

With a big smile he said "He is yours as a thank you for the entertainment!"

Linda was dumbstruck "I can't accept that" she said " all I have done is got covered in mess." " Well, if you don't think you have earned him so far" said the Sheikh "come through here :twisted: " and he led her into the tack room which was full of stable lads. In the middle of the room was a bed with straps at the corners "Now this IS for you " he said and at a signal to his bodyguards Linda was lifted up, laid on the bed and strapped down.

"I shall call him Gangmaster" she smiled.

.......................................................................................

Later that day after she had been cleaned up and taken back to the office where Tom and Joe were still working she sat down with them for a cup of tea.

"How did it go?" said Tom "are you O.K.?"

"Yes.ta!" she said.

"Oh good " he replied "cause we have our next booking. Its at that jam factory ust north of Cambridge :D :D :D
Last edited by londoner on 05 Jun 2017, 21:16, edited 7 times in total.
londoner

Re: Miss Prim's first job at the stables

Postby matt2matt2002 » 18 Mar 2017, 00:41

Excellent start
Your usual high standards
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Postby londoner » 20 Mar 2017, 11:45

Matt.I am glad you like it any suggestions (i have a rough storyline in my mind)
londoner

Postby londoner » 21 Mar 2017, 00:31

matt, pm me Londoner
londoner

Re: Miss Prim's first job at the stables (added to 06/04)

Postby londoner » 09 Apr 2017, 14:03

Matt2Matt2002

You have turned your messages off I cannot contact you

Londoner
londoner

Re: Miss Prim's first job at the stables (added to 06/04)

Postby matt2matt2002 » 09 May 2017, 23:48

londoner wrote:Matt2Matt2002

You have turned your messages off I cannot contact you

Londoner

Back on now!
Sorry
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Re: Miss Prim's first job at the stables (added to 01/06)

Postby Max2214 » 06 Sep 2017, 00:11

A good story well told.
Max2214

Fetlife: Max2214

Return to Reading Room