Christmas Story...

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Christmas Story...

Postby andy250 » 11 Nov 2016, 14:06

I'm going to write a free full length story in the first week of December..... This will have at least five girls in it... Jenny, Karen, Heidi, Deb's, and others girls new and regular.

What I want to do it write it up with some of your ideas involved. So let me know what you fancy and I'll get it put together.

As we're using the non life characters, they can basically get up to anything...

If nobody lets me know, I'll write what I fancy....

You have been offered the chance.

regards

Andy and the team.
andy250

Re: Christmas Story...

Postby mr angry » 11 Nov 2016, 14:17

My mind is already forming something!
mr angry

Postby andy250 » 11 Nov 2016, 15:42

Let us know, when you are ready....
andy250

Postby mr angry » 11 Nov 2016, 16:03

About 3 years ago I put a story idea on Literotica where three girls had just left university with big student debts and had seen an advert for girls needed by a gentlemans club, basically they signed a contract where if they were used as slaves for a year by a group of 15 middle aged sadistic men, they were paid off in full.

All three girls, I called them Rebecca, Kimberley and Amanda, were nice, educated, respectable looking middle class girls, all very pretty, nicely spoken, with really fit bodies, about size 10, DD or E boobs, two brunette, one honey blonde. They were dressed up in smart clothes, which got torn off, used, abused, degraded and humiliated. At first they were shocked, but started to love it and abandoned themselves to their fate.

Do your worst to them!!!
mr angry

Postby andy250 » 12 Nov 2016, 14:15

They could be about public humiliation, Body writing, and/or one of the characters could be an anal virgin.

Been asked to add this from another board, also love eggs, vagina and ass.

So they're going in.. Maybe for the new girls that Mr Nasty has put forward....

Keep them coming.

regards

Andy and the team.
andy250

Postby Satin Lover » 13 Nov 2016, 00:38

Loving all these ideas, I get excited by all the satin blouse stories Andy writes so I am looking forward to reading this story with what ever comes out. Although I do like the idea of a lady wearing a sexy satin blouse outfit that her ex boyfriend brought her and always asked her to wear it for him, then hearing about the pleasure and fun she gets out of destroying it. Like a red & black striped satin blouse with black cuffs and collar and black satin trousers, Phew getting a bit hot around here.
Satin Lover

UMD: Satin Lover

Postby andy250 » 13 Nov 2016, 11:32

We'll add the outfit for satin lover, no problem. Is there any specific girl you would like to wear it? Jenny? Claire or Karen? Maybe the new comer Mia.... No I reckon you will be asking for Jenny...

regards

Andy.
andy250

Postby Satin Lover » 13 Nov 2016, 20:45

Fantastic looking forward to reading this story & yeah go for Jenny please, I'm getting to like this girl.
Satin Lover

Postby mr angry » 14 Nov 2016, 17:40

Some good ideas on here. I am reminded of a really sexy outfit I saw in Next about 2 or 3 years ago, at the Christmas party season time. It was a tailored suit, in black satin, a tight, fitted jacket and pencil skirt, together with a white satin, again, fitted blouse. How about something like this?

Another outfit I like to see trashed is, what I suppose you could call, a standard office suit, you see plenty in Primark, George at Asda, Tesco Extra, again, like the satin one described but in normal type material. I see the bank girl in this, the other three in the satin version, all of them with 6 inch heels, full make up, hair beautifully styled, all over tans, nails done etc, just asking to be TOTALLY trashed!!
mr angry

Postby andy250 » 17 Nov 2016, 17:48

The girls are now stood outside the farm waiting for the event to start. So, if you want anything else adding speak now... As if I get chance I'll be carrying on with it over the weekend.

Karen, Claire, Jenny, Kimberly, Rebecca and Amanda are dressed to be messed!

regards

Andy and the team.
andy250

Postby Satin Lover » 17 Nov 2016, 22:26

So looking forward to reading it Andy.
Satin Lover

Postby mr angry » 18 Nov 2016, 14:53

So am I. Just one request - the submissive girls I have suggested, can they have just black suspender belts on underneath their outfits and nothing else! I also like the girls clothes to be absolutely skin tight too, as if they are a size too small

Looking forward to you totally destroying them :D
mr angry

Postby andy250 » 18 Nov 2016, 15:12

No stockings? Just suspender belts have I got that right.?.. I'm just about to write... So I could do with knowing...

Sorry about the rush job...

I can make the clothes look tight, leave that with me.

Sorry about the pushiness, I've just finished all the pre mess and body writing... I'm about to do the first mud section.

**Edit** I get it no panties.... I blame a lady off fetlife who gave me a word to put into a story, 'frisky' the way she said it makes me giddy.

regards

Andy.
andy250

Postby mr angry » 18 Nov 2016, 15:47

Black stockings, suspender belt and 6 inch heels

yum!
mr angry

Postby andy250 » 19 Nov 2016, 20:20

Well its written all 10,000 words of it... Boy did that fly out of my brain in the last two days....

I'll get @sswishbone to have a look it and proof read it for me..... I'm bound to have missed a few words out here and there!

regards

Andy and the team.
andy250

Next

Return to Reading Room