Christmas Story...

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Re: Christmas Story...

Postby andy250 » 26 Nov 2016, 12:49

Editing done, big thanks to Sswishbone who spent a long time doing the editing for me... I also went went mad and spelled Kimberley two ways!
So apologies if pops up in the final product. I'm thinking of putting it up, some time after the 5th of December.

regards

Andy and the team.
andy250

Postby Satin Lover » 26 Nov 2016, 20:32

When ever you put it up Andy I will be 1 of the first to read it. If its anything like some of your other work the wait will be worth it. Thanks so much for writing these stories they really are a thrill for us satin blouse fans to to read & very grateful for allowing the readers to offer input into this story.

Great work
Satin Lover

UMD: Satin Lover

Postby Satin Lover » 07 Dec 2016, 16:08

Hi Andy,

Do you have a confirmed date yet when you will put the Christmas Story up.

Regards
Satin Lover

Postby andy250 » 07 Dec 2016, 16:41

Just seeing what needs doing now...

Not sure if it will drop in one piece or two! ha ha ha.

regards

Andy.
andy250

Postby andy250 » 08 Jan 2017, 14:03

Just completed a new one with Kimberley, Rebecca and Amanda. They go with Jenny, Claire and Alison to Mr Menson's farm for a seriously messy day out. They even get flogged with nettles!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Vile-Vixen-Jus ... 637&sr=1-1

regards

Andy and the team.
andy250

Postby mr angry » 09 Jan 2017, 12:38

Excellent. The more you abuse those three, the more I like it!

I absolutely love your stories Andy and I have got to buy this, do I have to download it somehow? While we are on, I have had a story idea that you might like, and be able to do justice to. As I have said, I like contrasts, the innocent, respectable looking girl who is a kinky sub slut, and another contrast I like is the combination of real love and affection and raw, naked, animal lust. With this in mind, perhaps one of the girls and one of the studs brought in to service the girls start on a relationship, leading to a wedding reception.

All the girls would be there, including the mistress and masters, and after the "normal" guests have left, the doors would be locked and a no holds barred fuck/humiliation/mess fest starts. All the girls are in gorgeous, tight, formal satin outfits, whichever one is the bride is in a cream two piece going away outfit, with hat and 6 inch heels, the bridesmaids in blue satin dresses, the others in formal suits. Outside the room is a mud pit, inside an awesome quantity of every imaginable mess to throw at the girls, use whips, straps, any implements you want on them, it gets so rough that some of the chairs and tables get destroyed as well, afterwards the room is just trashed, all of the girls outfits are simply shredded and they are taken to the very limits!

You like?

If so, feel free to use the suggestion in a e book
mr angry

Postby Satin Lover » 10 Jan 2017, 16:14

The start of another great story Andy. I need to ask is there another way I can download all your stories to my PC as I do not have a Kindle or E Reader just a desktop. I am happy to do via PayPal if something can be sorted.

Cheers
Satin Lover

Postby andy250 » 11 Jan 2017, 16:00

Kindle only I'm afraid for the e-books for the time being. With it being adult in nature...

Funnily enough, I'm doing a BDSM story at the moment about woman who has a wrestling fantasy and wants to get put through a table! So you never know, it could happen in a future story, pied and then put through a table! God, where is my brain leading me....

regards

Andy and the team.
andy250

Postby mr angry » 12 Jan 2017, 12:42

I like this idea. All 6 sub girls (Jenny, Karen, Claire, Kimberley, Rebecca and Amanda) could be on the receiving end. Mess them up with huge quantities of pies and other food, then a kind of bar brawl where break away chairs, tables etc are smashed over them!
mr angry

Postby Satin Lover » 12 Jan 2017, 13:25

Ok Andy thanks for getting back to me. If they ever come available in download form please let me know, I would love to read them all.
Satin Lover

Previous

Return to Reading Room