Linda wants to move house part 4

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Linda wants to move house part 4

Postby londoner » 21 Jun 2016, 15:09

Linda was led away by the man who told her he was the organiser of the show. He said that as this was the 10th one he had organised, he wanted it to be really outstanding and said that he had been told that she was a suitably outstanding attraction :wink: and would put on a good show :D :!: .

He took her into a tent which had in it another internal compartment.

"You can change here" he said " can I suggest an ordinary dress over the top of some nice underwear :wink: you will find a selection on the racks inside . From what I have been told I guessed your size."

He left and Linda looked at the clothes on the rack. She picked out a pretty pink floral print dress the skirt of which came down just below her knees and the sleeves half way down her forearms. It zipped up at the back and looking in the mirror she thought it looked very demure :wink: .

Underneath that however she had chosen some bright red matching underwear :D with matching suspenders and sheer skin tone stockings

After a moment Len (for that was the organisers name ) called "Are you ready?"

"Yes" she replied and stepped out of her dressing room.

"Oh very nice " said Len "quite the English Rose. Come along we don't want to keep your public waiting and her's a nice touch donated by Jim." and with that he produced the pink handcuffs and turning Linda round handcuffed her hands behind her back "and just one more thing......" and he secured a collar around her neck with a lead attached to it. The lead was about 5 feet long allowing Len to walk along with Linda following .

They crossed some grass and approached the large tent in the middle of the field. She could see as they approached that it was fairly packed :? .

"Good crowd this year" said Len "we normally only get about 60 or so but there are close to 200 today, anyone would would think we have something special for them" he said and looked over his shoulder at Linda and smiled at her :evil: .

As they entered the tent and started to pass through the crowd , she felt hands on her and her breasts were constantly being touched along with her bottom :oops: :shock: .

They at last crossed the floor to the end of the tent where there were three large tanks which had been let into the ground, each with a chair extended over them on a plank.

Two of them were covered and she was led to the first. The collar and lead were removed and she was led up to and sat in the chairwhich was then pushed out over the tank. Looking down she could see that it was just water but with lots of large chunks of ice in it.

"This is going to be B----Y cold" she thought to herself with a shiver.

"Now gentlemen and I use the term loosely or at least I hope so " said Len to loud laughs and whistles "may I present our star attraction this year, Linda A..I hope that you all enjoy the afternoon but" and here he turned to Linda " some of us may find it a bit uncomfortable :evil:" (more laughs and cheers).

"The games are quite simple, I want bids from you to buy balls and if you can hit the target above her head Linda ends up in the tank and the lucky marksman gets to remove one piece of her clothing!" (even more cheers!) "There are three tanks so three things have to come off but the dress goes first. OK what am I bid for the first shot?"

There were many hands which shot up and the successful bidder made his way to the front. He was given three cricket balls to shy at the target . Linda cringed at every shot but each one missed the hole in the bullseye. There follwed two mor who also missed but the fourth bidder she recognised as one of Jim's sons. Thinking he would miss as well she poked her tongue out at him and pulled a face. Her cockiness did not last, however.

With his first shot he hit the target dead centre. A bell rung and Linda's chair was tipped up. With her hands secured behind her and so unable to break her fall she fell with a resounding splash into the ice filled water tank :D .

She was right it was B-----Y cold, in fact it was worse, it was F_____G cold!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: .

She gasped as she struggled to right herself but only floundered more in the icy tank. At last after what seemed like minutes but was in fact only some 20 seconds or so she managed to kneel up in the water coughing and spluttering and then was hauled out by willing hands.

" Now you lucky gentleman, you may take off her dress" said Len and so with a huge grin on his face Jim's son advanced on her...........
londoner

Return to Reading Room