Linda and the twins at 21 (part three of how ever many I fee

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Linda and the twins at 21 (part three of how ever many I fee

Postby londoner » 03 Jun 2016, 11:37

Linda was helpless on the X frame. The cold water had plastered the negligee to her body sticking to her breasts, stomach and legs. It had also turned see through as had her panties.

Andrew turned to the lads and said " Those of you who were here for our 18th party may remember that about now we had a getting to know Mrs A a bit better session, so we want to maintain that tradition tonight and who knows , for any future parties we may have at which she is a guest :wink: . So if you would like to gather round we can have a few minutes of doing just that :D .

So Linda's body was soon the object of exploration by a dozen or so pairs of hands. Her nipples which had stimulated by the cold water and were firm and erect came in for special attention as did her breasts in general. The negligee did not last long as one of the lads "accidentally" ripped part of it and soon it was removed completely. This gave freer access to her panties and soon hands were buried deep inside them . Those of them that had been to the boy's previous party grinned at Linda as they groped her saying "Hi, nice to see you again."

All this attention was making her writhe and gasp and after about 10 minutes Andy said "She looks as though she is ready for the chair, what do you think?" and he was answered with a chorus of agreeing whoops :evil: :evil: .

Linda was unstrapped and her panties removed. Darren had a roll of gaffer tape in his hand and it was wound tightly around her eyes and ears and her hands bound behind her. She was led across the garage floor to the Sybian and one leg lifted over so that she stood astride it. She gasped :shock: :shock: as she was pushed down and the dildo entered her , she tried to get up again but a strap was bound across her upper legs holding her firmly in place.

"OK lets just try half power for now, Andy" said Darren and Andy at the controls switched on. Immediately Linda gasped again as the dildo started moving inside her after a few minutes of watching her reactions to the stimulation Andy switched the machine to full and soon Linda was riding with the machine and moaning.

"OK boys, I suggest we now start decorating our cowgirl! All the ingredient are over there, so help yourself I have already got mine!" said Darren and he was the first to pick up a tin< which was bright yellow emulsion paint and poured it over her head as she bucked and moaned on the chair. :D :D

Soon his example was followed by others and Linda was subjected to more paint, Golden Syrup, treacle, porridge and other substances.

In her induced ecstasy she cried out with every covering.

One of the lads found a pair of nipple clamps on the bench and snapped them on her saying " Here Mrs A you look as if you would like these!" Andy said "Those were for later, Jake, but I guess that's OK." and gave them a flick eliciting a loud squeal from Linda :twisted: :twisted: :D :D.

Leaving the chair on full power Darren siad "There are some pies over thee as well, lads." and soon these started to be smacked over her body. The nipple clamps were waving wildly as her breasts jiggled. Andy clipped a chain onto them and began to jerk it quite gently "Anyone else want a go?" he asked. :twisted: :twisted:

"Where there are cowgirls" said Andy "what else do you find?"

"Cows " said a few of the guys.

"Yes, and where there are cows you usually find what?" he added smirking.

"Cowshit?" said a couple of them tentatively "No you haven't? :twisted: :twisted: "

"Yes I have " he replied "it's outside at the minute because of the smell and it's festering nicely with a few other things that we have added to it :twisted: . I guess it needs to come in!"

Linda, although her ears were covered in tape heard the cheers which erupted and then suddenly squealed as a foul smelling sticky liquid was poured over her. :shock: :roll:
londoner

Return to Reading Room