My First WAM story.

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

My First WAM story.

Postby SinkingFeeling » 27 Apr 2016, 00:11

Hello, this is my first ever Wam story. I hope you enjoy it!

Labyrinth of Messy torture.

Chapter One - Mackenzie Brown-sauced

As an urban legend, there is said to be a woman called Madam WAM who owns a maze where victims are taken to and made to be humiliated and messed up. Only those who have been treated wrong, are given a special phone number in order to get vengeance on those who crossed them...

Clare was a student at a college, who was the prime target of bullying by Mackenzie Brown. Mackenzie was a British 19 year-old punk girl. She had pink bob harstyle. Wore a Union Jack t-shirt with denim shorts and leather boots on her feet. Mackenzie personally bullied Clare by pushing her around and humiliating her whenever she can. One day Mackenzie took it too far and Clare had just about enough of her bullying. One day, Clare received a special phone number to which she dialed and got through.

"Hello, this is Madam WAM, how can I humiliated someone for you?"

Clare smiled to these words. "Yes, I require your services and the target in question is Mackenzie Brown..."

It was late in the evening and Mackenzie was walking back home. Along the way she purposely knocked over someone's bins and laughed. A dark figure walked behind Mackenzie and suddenly grabbed her and held a Chloroform rag to her face. She tried to put up a fight but slowly passed out due to the Chloroform. Suddenly she woke up on a single bed in what looked like a prison cell with walls and a solid metal door.

"What the fuck just happened And where the fuck am I?"

Slowly she got onto her feet and headed towards the door. She noticed a camera hanging on the ceiling.

"I'm going to kick your ass when I find you!" she threatened before opening the metal door. Mackenzie found herself in a long corridor that stretched into a distance with lights along the way with cameras watching her every movements.
Suddenly 'SPLUT!' Mackenzie looked down to see her boots standing in a sticky black puddle that stretches down the corridor.
"What the...!?" Mackenzie kneeled down and touched the liquid before smelling the savory liquid.
"Urgh! Who the hell spilled Marmite!" She stood back up and suddenly from out of the wall and round tube pointed at Mackenzie and fired a black blob at Mackenzie hitting her chest.
"Argh! Fuck!" She roared. Then a female voice came on the tannoy system.
"That is only the start Miss Mackenzie Brown..." Alarmed Mackenzie replied.
"Who the fuck are you, and how the hell do you know my name?!" Only to be replied with.
"Tut, tut. I might have to do something about your terrible language!" The Marmite tube pointed at Mackenzie's mouth and shot a blob covering her mouth!
"MMPPPPGGGHHH!" She yelled before wiping the black goo from her mouth only hands sticky.
"You son of a B..." Only to be interrupted.
"I advise you get to the door, and quickly too..." On both walls marmite tubes poked out and started firing marmite blobs at Mackenzie. She yelped as she kept trying to move as fast as she can with her boots getting stuck to floor. All they way pitch black marmite blobs kept hitting her. From the cameras Mackenzie was getting full body tarred and pelted in with the marmite blobs, her whole body from head to boots got coated in the sticky mess. All the way she roared and swore as she was constantly pelted. Finally she reached the door.

"HA! If you are on the other side, I AM GOING TO TEAR YOU A NEW ARSEHOLE!" Mackenzie pulled it open and closed it immediately ceasing getting peppered by marmite blobs. Suddenly a new savory stink filled her nostrils. The marmite coated Mackenzie trudged her way along a metal catwalk saw a chute. The tannoy came back on again.
"Aw, has poor Mackenzie been showered? How about a bath? Would you mind sliding down the chute?" Mackenzie was having none of it.
"You listen to me you bitch! If you think I am going to listen to a slut like you?"
"Thats not very nice, and that language is bad! Oh well, looks like force is needed..." Suddenly Mackenzie found the catwalk dropping at an angle sending her screaming sliding down the chute.
"WWWOOOAAHH!" Mackenzie screamed as she picked up speed and with that savory stink she soon realised what it was. At the end of chute was a deep rectangular vat filled to the brim in dark brown liquid. Mackenzie roared.
"NO! OH FUCKING CHRIST NO!" Suddenly she was launched off the chute and went head first 'SPLORT!' into the thick dark brown liquid. The surface of the vat quivered as Mackenzie disappeared under sending some of the dark brown liquid overflowing over. Clare was with Madam WAM in a secure room watching the cameras as she saw Mackenzie getting plunged into the thick liquid. She then asked.
"What did she fall into?" Madam WAM zoomed the camera to the side of the vat in big letters wrote 'HP BROWN SAUCE'.
"Oh my god!" Exclaimed Clare "She absolutely hates that stuff, and is going to hit the roof when she emerges!" Madam WAM replied.
"This sauce is a couple of days old, there is a thick skin on the surface of the vat. I have no doubt she will have a struggle before emerging..."

From within the vat Mackenzie struggled and flailing from within. There was movement on the surface as Mackenzie kept trying to break through the thick dark brown skin. Finally she broke through the surface and roared in anger.
"BBBBLLLLUUUURRRRRGGGHHH!" She was now completely covered from head to toe in brown sauce that covered the marmite. She gasped for breath and flailed her arms like a prehistoric beast in a tar pit.
"ARGH! YOU STINKING BITCH! OH FUCK ME! BROWN SAUCE!" Mackenzie kept flailing and splashing the thick gunk. From the secure room Madam WAM and Clare watched as the bully got what she deserved. Madam Wam asked.
"Are you satisfied?" Clare smiled.
"Yes I am, please may I have a copy of all these nice pieces of footage?"
"You may, and what about that monster from the brown sauce lagoon?" She pointed to the screen as Mackenzie slowly swam and her hands grabbing the side of the vat.
"She can go, tomorrow will be her last time to get me."Madam WAM smiled and pushed a red button. Suddenly Mackenzie felt herself being poured out with the liquid into a huge trough on the ground. Slowly Mackenzie got her leg over with the brown sauce dripping of her leg and boots. She was breathing heavily as she pulled herself over the side and going splat on the ground. Mackenzie got to her feet and trudged her way to a exit door making disgusting squelching noises all the way. She dripped from head to toe in brown and was completely disgusted.
"Oh fuck me! I've been completely coated in brown sauce! URGH! My hair's ruined and I stink! They say this stuff is great on bacon and sausage, not me! Reaching the exit, she opened the door and ran as quick as she could back to her place, hopping no-one see's her.

The next day, Clare was retrieving her things from her locker and noticed Mackenzie heading straight for her. "Hey there Clare! How about handing me your lunch money and I may not hurt you..." Clare smiled as Mackenzie threatened her.
"What's so funny runt?" Mackenzie snapped. Clare replied
"just this..." Suddenly all the college TVs turned on showing Mackenzie getting pelted with marmite blobs and dunked in a vat of HP brown sauce. Mackenzie looked in shock seeing her humiliation been shown to everyone as they laughed at it. Clare then said
"Time to go, Miss Mackenzie Brown-sauce!" Mackenzie ran and did not return for a couple of weeks.
SinkingFeeling

Return to Reading Room