Lind and the twins again (Now they are 21) part 1

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Lind and the twins again (Now they are 21) part 1

Postby londoner » 04 Mar 2016, 09:41

It had been nearly three years since the twins 18th birthday party.
Linda had had a few “adventures“ since then but for at least 12 months her life had been fairly quiet overall. She was still working in the police force but apart from an attempted quick grope by some of the male officers at the Christmas party and the occasional suggestive E mail from the crew of HMS------------ :wink: -, she had led a similar life to all her friends. However that was about to change...... :D .
She and David were out with Gill, her husband and Phyllis and her husband at the golf club in the bar.
“I must go to the ladies’ room “ said Linda getting up out of her chair, “Me too” said Gill and they walked off together.
They were washing their hands when Gill said “ Do you realise that it was three years ago that the boys had their party at our place?”
Linda could not help giggling as she said to Gill “How could I forget?”
“I’m glad the memory makes you laugh” said Gill “because it’s their 21st soon!” and she looked straight at Linda with a smirk on her face.
Linda stood up straight and looked at Gill, she saw the smirk on her face and knew immediately what she was going to suggest. :?
“Absolutely not!” said Linda before Gill said another word.
“That is a pity “said Gill “because they were going to show the video that one of the guests shot as a backdrop to you but I suppose they might have to find somewhere else to show it now, perhaps an open air screening on the rec may be the place!”
“I hate you!” said Linda, only half joking, “but IF I agree, that must be the last time!”
“Well, they will have big birthdays every ten years” smirked Gill “ but I expect that they will grow out of it...... at some time!”. Linda grimaced, would she still be doing this when she was fifty!!! :shock: (private;y and if she admitted it, the thought quite turned her on :wink:
The two of them left the washroom and joined their friends. As Linda sat down and looked around she could see by the looks on their faces that they all knew. “This was a set-up, wasn’t it?” she said and the others, including her husband David laughed and nodded their heads. :lol:

So two weeks later Linda was at Gill’s house sitting down having a cup of tea.
“Do they want me to turn up in my underwear again and trussed up like a turkey?” she asked.
Gill laughed and said “Not this time. Just turn up as you would for a normal dinner party, although maybe some sexy underwear....?”
Linda thought for a moment, perhaps her emerald green dress that she wore for the charity evening a couple of years before (see Linda at the Cricket Club) with some stockings would be just the thing.
“OK I think I have something that would be suitable “ she said and smiled.
“Fine” replied Gill “I think that the format is that there will be a meal first before the er,.....cabaret.”

The big day arrived and David was watching Linda get dressed. “Verrrrry sexy “ he said and added “I wish that I had been invited.” Linda laughed “Don’t worry, I am sure that there will be someone there with a camera or something and I will tell you all the gory details when I get back!”
He took her round in the car and dropped her off outside the house. The drive was full of cars so Linda had to squeeze her way through and then rang the doorbell.
Andrew opened the door, In the three years since the last “party” he had turned into a handsome young man and his brother Darren who peered over Andy’s shoulder was just as good looking.
“Mm, this is a good start “ thought Linda :) .
“Come on through to the dining room” they both said “you are at the head of the table in the place of honour” and grinned at her. She allowed herself to be taken by the hand and led through the dining room door. Gill’s house had a large dining room and the dining table was fully extended to about 8 feet long.
Inside and already seated were about a dozen other young men, a lot fewer than the 18th party. They all stood up as Linda was led in and she got many appreciative looks and comments on her dress (if you recall the dress is backless and just secured halter style at the back of her neck and it has a thigh length slit up the left side which exposed a lot of leg as she walked :? ).
“Those of you who were here at our 18th will remember Mrs A. “ said Andy “and she has kindly agreed to be our guest of honour again tonight, so let’s have a round of applause before she sits down, please.”
So amidst applause and a few wolf whistles Linda took her place at the table. What she did not notice was the old sheet spread out underneath her chair! :evil:
“Some wine, Mrs A?” asked Darren who was standing behind her “Red or white?”
“Oh red will do nicely. Thank you Darren that’s very kind of you” said Linda and gave him a big smile.
He leaned over, picked up her glass and filled it “Don’t worry “ he said “ you won’t be driving!”
He went to replace the glass on the table but his elbow caught Linda’s shoulder and the wine was thrown over the front of her dress.
“Oh sorry,” he grinned “what is good for red wine stains? Oh I know, white wine.” and with that he poured some white wine down her front as well soaking her dress.
Linda shot up out of her chair, the wet dress clinging to her breasts and stomach. “What are you doing?” she cried “ I have had this dress for ages it’s one of my favourites. These stains will never come out!”
“Well we will have to put it straight in soak” said Andy and before she knew what was happening he had undone the halter top which tumbled down to her waist :oops: . ( Those of you who remember will recall that as the dress was backless Linda did not wear a bra under it.)
Although she was now 29, Linda’s body was still full and firm and the sight of her 36” breasts brought approving comments from the other dinner guests. She now realised what was happening and grinned at them all.
“OK then :) .“ she said and let the twins pull her dress down to the floor and then stepped out of it “but that dress was one of my favourites.” and then she sat down again and pulled a mock pout..
“Let’s dry you off a bit” said Andy and Darren who picked up napkins from the table and to cries of encouragement they started to rub Linda’s breasts which jiggled around vigorously much to the obvious delight of the others. Linda grinned and looked up at them all.
Her glass was topped up. “Well cheers everybody” she said and raised it to her lips “here’s to a fun evening!”
“Oh we are sure it will be,” said the twins (who were sat either side of her) to approving comments from some of the other boys “Anyway let’s eat, first is the soup course!”
Andy got up and went into the kitchen to reappear with a large tureen of soup which he placed on the sideboard.
“It is thick pea and ham “said Darren as Andy ladled out to all the guests. When he got to Linda, last of all, he only put a tiny drop in her bowl.
She looked up at him and said “Is that all I get?”
“No because you’re having all the rest!” he said and tipped the tureen over her head :shock: .
Linda’s hair which had taken an hour to wash, blow dry and brush was instantly ruined as the thick, green soup cascaded down over head, shoulders and chest “Oh and I forgot the cream” said Andy and poured a generous amount over her as well. As it was chilled soup there were also some ice cubes in it which, getting caught in the thicker soup, progressed slowly downwards over her torso..
She spluttered a bit and then laughed. Picking up the two napkins again she handed one each to the twins and standing up, raised her arms over her head. “Go on then “she giggled.
However Andy and Darren did not move but watched with all the others as the thick mess slowly slid down Linda’s front :D .
Her hair was plastered to her head with bits of pea and ice in it. It was running down her face and chest. Andy watched transfixed as a large dollop of the mixture accelerated down between her breasts and over her stomach. With perfect timing he reached over, pulled out the front of her panties and raised his other hand in a fist as it dropped down into them, accompanied by several ice cubes :shock: :shock: :oops: . He brought down his hand and while still holding her panties open scooped several more handfuls into them. She was turned round and the same done to the back of her panties :D .
“I think we all want to see you as you are” said Darren and put down the napkin “sit down Mrs A there are more courses to come yet.” :evil:
So Linda sat down feeling the soup, cream and ice cubes squelching in her panties as she did so.
As she waited for the next course thick drops of soup began to drip from her nipples to the delight of the lads present.
Darren went out into the kitchen again. “Damn” they all heard him say and coming back into the room he said apologetically “Sorry guys somebody (and he looked at Andy) forgot to put the oven on so we will have to go straight to the puddings.”
He exited again and then wheeled in a trolley covered in pies, ice cream and other goodies.
“Who wants to try a pie?” he asked “How about you Mrs A?” :evil: . Linda knew what would happen next so she nodded and said ”Of course I would.”
So Darren approached her with a pie in each hand “We have several flavours” he said “this is chocolate.” and with that pushed it into her face, “I am sure that Mrs A would like to try more of them“ he said turning to the guys around the table and so they all stood up, took a pie and lined up to pie her and soon her head and breasts were unrecognisable :wink: , smothered in different cream pies, chocolate, cherry, raspberry and banana.
“As there is a selection of other lovely ingredients” the two of them said, “we thought that we should lay them out on a suitable display vessel so if some of you could clear the table and some of you help us with Mrs A.......” and Linda was lifted onto the table and laid out. Lifting the table covering in each corner the twins pulled out cords which they tied around her wrists but before tying her ankles her panties were removed so that all she had left on was her suspender belt and stockings. When her ankles were secured she was spreadeagled helpless on the table. :evil: :evil:
“We wanted everyone to join in and create a pudding for our birthday” said Darren. “we are going to start off with a meringue nest,” so they picked up a mixing bowl each and started to smother her with raw meringue over her stomach and breasts. When they had laid a good thick base Andy took out of a bag a small blowtorch. Linda looked alarmed :shock: :shock: and started to protest “Don’t worry Mrs A, Its only to brown the meringue and stiffen it up “he said grinning and looking around he could see that other things were stiffening up as well!
Soon the meringue peaks were browned and stiffened. “Now who wants to start the decoration :wink: ?” he said.
They all crowded round the table and soon Linda was decorated with a selection of cream, ice cream and various fruits. (Needless to say a large peeled banana somehow found its way between her legs and was inserted, rather forcefully, to cries of encouragement from the boys and gasps of surprise from Linda). “ I hope you have peeled that first” she giggled!
“Now just for the finishing touch” said Darren and 21 small cake candles were stuck into the meringue and lit. Everyone joined in the singing of Happy Birthday and just before the wax from the candles managed to melt its way through to her body and consequently much to Linda’s relief :shock: , they were all blown out.
“OK lads dig in “ said Andy and soon most of the dessert was eaten, with everyone having a small bite from the banana The last bits left were claimed by the twins who licked and sucked her body to clear as much as they could. While this was going on Linda closed her eyes and found herself enjoying the intimacy of their tongues on her stomach, breasts and nipples. (If you remember, the decorators had shaved Linda's pubic hair a while ago but she now had a nice growth again.)

"Well Mrs A I think we might just have to get rid of this "said Andy running, his fingertips through her now messy pubes.
"Oh no , not again" protested Linda :oops: :shock: but he disappeared for a moment and returned with a razor. All the lads then proceeded to help in removing the hair and the last of Linda's dignity :D :oops: .

When as much as possible had been finished Andy said “Right Mrs A let’s get you washed down before the party begins” and she was untied and carried aloft into their garden (which was quite secluded), stood up against a wall and each lad took a (prefilled) bucket of icy water and threw it over her.
After most of the mess was cleaned off Linda was led back indoors.
“Here, put this on” said Darren and he handed her a long, white satin negligee type garment “and these.” and also a pair of matching bikini briefs.
She did as asked but wondered why they wanted her to get dressed again.
Darren noted the quizzical look on her face and smiled “Don’t worry it is all for a purpose! Now lets go through to the garage” and with a twinkle in his eye, added “if you can remember where that is.”
Linda smiled and nodded her head. Once again the twins each took one of her hands and led her down the hallway and through the connecting door to the garage, followed by their guests.
londoner

Return to Reading Room