Linda wants to move house (part 3)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Linda wants to move house (part 3)

Postby londoner » 02 Feb 2016, 12:43

“OK then, do we have a deal?” said Jim. :evil:

The shivering and near naked Linda nodded her head, “Yes, yes” she said “anything, but get these things out of my panties, PLEASE!” :!:

Jim grinned “OK” and plunging his hand in he pulled the nettles out roughly. Before taking the handcuffs off, though and before Linda had a chance to protest he pulled down her panties to examine her (now) inflamed bottom :D .

“Ron, go and get some ice cubes from the freezer indoors. Let’s see if we can cool this lady down a bit!”

Ron went out of the barn towards the farmhouse.

“Now young lady” said Jim “ just to make sure you don’t move and to seal our bargain.....” and he led her over to a Workmate , bent her over and secured her handcuffs to one side while tying her ankles to the other :evil: .

Ron returned and soon the men were applying handfuls of ice cubes to her bottom and rubbing them between her legs :) . After a while Jim said “That looks better, now the first part of your payment” and he and his sons unzipped their trousers. :evil: :evil:

When Linda got home, David greeted her at the door.

“Was it OK” he asked “I hope you didn’t make him any offers!”

“Well, not exactly” she replied “ but he made me an offer that I could not refuse!” and leaving out what had happened that day, she told David of the farmer’s offer.

“That is a lot of money” he said “ but on the other hand....and look at this!” and he retrieved the local paper from the rack and opened it to the adverts page.
There, was a quarter page advert for The Young Farmers Stag Event on the 11th of the following month just three weeks away.

“If it is advertised that much there will be lots of blokes there” said David “ and all lusty young farmers! :wink:

Despite herself Linda tingled as he said that (and it wasn’t just the last nettle leaf lodged in her bottom!)

Jim got in touch with her within a few days to give her some instructions, She was to have 5 changes of clothes and underwear, lots of make up and perfume. He was also having a document drawn up to guarantee the terms of the “AGREEMENT”

Soon the 11th came around and Linda with a suitcase full of clothes left for the venue, it was to be held in a field about 20 miles away.

As she arrived she could see a large marquee and several other smaller tents around it. She pulled into the already crowded car park and was greeted by Jim who introduced her to the host for the event, who looked her up and down,

“Lovely to meet you “ he leered “please come this way.” and taking her hand in his led her away...........
londoner

Return to Reading Room