Linda wants to move house part 2

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Linda wants to move house part 2

Postby londoner » 21 Jan 2016, 16:05

She was quickly carried into the barn and the five men (Jim his 3 sons and the workman) quickly got her out of the overalls.
There were only blobs of the spray on her chest so they only removed her bra pausing then just to look at her breasts.

“ Do you remember these, my lovely?” said Jim and he took the pink handcuffs from his pocket.

Linda looked at him startled :shock: “So you were there that night” she said “how did you get them?”

“Well, when you were.....otherwise engaged at the end of the evening, they were auctioned off and I got them. Now let’s see if they still fit “ he said and grinning took her wrists and clipped them on. :D

“Please get this muck off me” Linda pleaded “ I don’t care what else you do to me but please hurry.”
“Well we can do anything? :twisted: ” said Jim. “Yes, yes” said Linda.

“Oh good “ said Jim and turning to the guy who had sprayed Linda ” Joe, what do we need to get that off?”
Joe chuckled. “Just some soapy water and a good scrub, really” he said “it’s harmless stuff just sticky and smells a bit.”

“You tricked me” cried Linda ands all the five men grinned at her.

“Bring her out the back,” said Jim and Linda was led, struggling and trying to resist, by the handcuffs out to the back garden on the property. It ran immediately alongside the A10 main road and as it was November there were very few leaves on the trees and so anyone driving by who looked could probably see her. Indeed there was a lay-by immediately alongside the garden area.
She was tied to the trunk of a tree and a hose run out from the tap in the barn. Itwas then she thought she heard a couple of hoots come from passing cars :oops: :oops: .

“This is going to be cold :lol: ” said Jim with a grin ”but to take your mind off of it...... Chris get some of those nettles from over there and Andy , you put a gag on her!”

His son, after slipping on a pair of gloves, duly picked a large switch of nettle leaves and gave them ti his dad who tucked them inside Linda’s panties, some in the back and some in the front. He then gave her panties a good rub. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Linda’s yelps were muffled by her gag.

Already cold, Linda was then hit by the icy water from the hose. She gasped from the cold and squirmed and as she did so the nettles rubbed more on her bottom and between her legs making her yelp even more. :shock:
After a good 5 minutes when she was absolutely frozen , Jim untied her and she was led back into the barn every step causing more muffled yelps.

“Look “ he said “ I have a proposition for you. Will you be interested in buying this conversion when it is finished?” :twisted:

Linda nodded, her mouth still gagged.

“Well you know the price but I think I could do a deal, if you are interested. We are holding the young farmers stag event here in a few weeks but so far have not been able to find a headline attraction :? :twisted: . We have got sideshows and stalls but want something REALLY appealing. How about you? I think we could perhaps look at 5% off the price of the barn How about it?”

Linda knew that this represented about £20,000 and her eyes widened, more at the thought of what she would have to do or have done to her for that amount but she nodded her head.

What had she let herself in for :roll: ???!!!
londoner

Re: Linda wants to move house part 2

Postby londoner » 01 Feb 2016, 14:22

Any suggestions as to what should happen to her? Let me know message me if you want
londoner

Re: Linda wants to move house part 2

Postby londoner » 01 Feb 2016, 14:22

Any suggestions as to what should happen to her? Let me know message me if you want
londoner

Return to Reading Room