Decorating

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Decorating

Postby messyalan » 27 Nov 2015, 08:42

This is a fictitious story based on something that has just happened to me.

I was in the process of decorating the house and was expecting a representative from the curtain company to arrive to measure for the curtains. I had almost decided on the pattern but they were bringing some samples of the three I had shortlisted.
When the doorbell rang I answered it to find a very attractive brunette outside.
‘Hi, I’m Carol from Curtains and Frills. You were expecting me?’
I was expecting someone but definitely not her. She was quite tall with long, straight dark hair and was wearing a long black coat. In one hand was a black folder and in the other a large carrier bag.
‘I’m Alan. Please come in.’
I stood back and let her in and directed her to the front room which I was in the process of painting. Pulling the dustsheet off the settee I offered her a seat. She placed the bag on the floor and the folder on the settee before taking off her coat. Underneath was a black knee length skater skirt and a loose knit pink jumper which clung to her very shapely body. Through the jumper I could just make out the bra but no details. On her feet were a pair of knee length soft black leather boots.
Taking the coat I asked, ‘Would you like a drink’
‘I’m fine thanks.’ and she reached into the bag and pulled out the three samples.
‘Please sit down.’ she said. ‘You’re making me nervous standing over me.’
I pulled the sheet off one of the chairs then looking down I said, ‘I’ll just change out of these clothes as I don’t want paint on the furniture.’
I shot up stairs, stripped off my work clothes and pulled on a pair of smart black trousers and a sweatshirt before slipping on some shoes and racing back downstairs.
‘That was quick.’ she said with a smile.
I sat in the chair and took the samples from her. I studied each one and then got up to hold them by the window. Eventually I picked one and Carol wrote down the details.
‘’I better take some measurements then. Have you some steps?’
I opened the small set of steps and put them by the window. She then climbed up and held the tape to the ceiling. ‘Would you hold the bottom tight on the window cill please?’ she asked.
I squatted down to the low cill and held the end. As I looked up I could plainly see stocking tops and suspenders. Was she doing that deliberately?
I told her the measurement and we repeated the measure in a few places to check it was level. Each time she was giving me an unrestricted view up her skirt. It must be deliberate.
Then we measured the width of the opening with her on the steps and me on a chair. As she went up I warned her to watch out for the paint lid on the floor and she nodded.
As she came down she stood on the edge of the lid which flipped and landed on her boot covering it in paint.
‘Oh dear.’ she said in a completely unflustered way. Was that done on purpose as well?
‘Quick take the boot off and I’ll wipe it.’
She sat on the arm of the settee and pushed the boot off with her other foot.
I took the boot to the utility room and ran it under the tap. Luckily the emulsion paint came off reasonably easily but I loved the warm interior of the leather.
Wiping it dry I took it back into the living room where Carol was still sitting on the arm of the settee. As I approached she pulled the hem of her skirt up and offered her stocking leg as if the skirt was long. Now the top of the stocking was in full view I knew she was playing up to me.
I pushed the boot on to her foot holding the back of her calf for leverage.
‘As we’re taking things off to wash do you think I should remove my skirt?’
‘There isn’t any paint on that.’ I reminded her.
Standing up and looking down she said, ‘Oh that’s right, there isn’t …… yet.’
Intriguing I thought.
‘While you were out I noticed you’d missed a bit.’
‘Where?’ I asked looking round.
Pointing up near the ceiling she said, ‘Just there.’
I couldn’t see and said so.
‘Let me fix it for you.’ she said and went over the the roller and tray. She ran the roller through the paint until it was absolutely covered in paint. Lifting it up she reached up on tiptoe and held the roller up high. Inevitably the paint ran down the roller and I watched as it ran down over her dark red nails, down the the wool sleeve and dripped down the side of her skirt.
I now knew this was the real deal.
Still holding the roller high she looked down at her clothes. ‘Oh silly me. Look what I’ve done.’
As she stood there I watched as the paint still dripped down her clothes and my trousers were becoming far too tight!
She replaced the roller in the tray and turned to me showing two or there large lumps of paint on her skirt and one large lump on her breast which she wiped down with her hand.
‘Now the skirt will need to come off for cleaning. she said coyly.
‘I’ll get a cloth and sponge it.’ I said, rising to the bait. ‘It’s only a couple of spots.’
Reaching down to the half full tin of paint she dipped both hands in and lifted out her cupped hands full of paint. Starting at her breasts she wiped the paint right down the front of her clothes. A second handful followed the first and this was continued over the boots.
‘Now they really will need to come off.’ she said in a very sexy voice.
She lifted the front edge of the jumper to reveal a small black belt covered in paint. She fumbled with the clasp with her painted hands before grabbing a pair of scissors and handing them to me. Pulling out the belt away from her skirt she said, ‘Would you mind?’
I think it was fairly obvious what she wanted but even so I went very slowly giving her time to stop but she didn’t.
With a satisfying crunch I cut through the material and the belt fell open.
‘Now you can get this dirty skirt off.’ and she lifted the hem and held it towards me.
Still unsure I still went slowly but no resistance was given and so I cut up the front of the skirt and through the waistband. As the skirt fell to the floor the underwear was revealed in all it’s glory. The black stockings were already splattered with paint but the black suspender belt and matching thong were still pristine.
‘Don’t forget my top.’ and she held out the hem of the jumper.
Feeling far more sure of myself I cut off the jumper revealing a matching bra which already had paint in places.
This was to change as Carol massaged her breasts with her paint covered hands.
Feeling more daring I reached forward and cut through the shoulder straps before cutting top between the cups to remove the bra.
‘Oh you naughty boy. You mustn’t go any further.’
I wasn’t quite sure what she meant until she rubbed her hands between her legs coating her thong in paint.
I was about to cut them off when she said, ‘My turn.’ and she took the scissors from me. She slid the blade under the thin strap at one side and snipped through before repeating with the other side. As the material fell away i was greeted by a clean shaven pussy coated in paint.
‘You are far too clean and those trousers seem to be very very tight.’ and she scooped out more paint which she dribbled over the front of my sweatshirt before squashing the remainder on the front of my trousers. It was all I could do not to shoot my load at that moment as she massaged my prick with paint through my trousers.
Then the scissors appeared and off came my sweatshirt and then my trousers. Picking up more paint she started to rub me all over from the top of my head to my feet paying particular attention to me prick which was the stiffest I think it has ever been!
I felt brave enough to join in and rubbed paint over most of her body but kept away from her head. Although I wanted to I knew she might not appreciate her hair matted with paint or her pristine make-up smudged.
Carol had other ideas and said, ‘What’s wrong with my head.’ and to encourage me she rubbed more paint into my hair and over my face.
Not waiting to be asked again I took a big handful and rubbed it into her long black silky hair before spoiling her make-up with another handful.
Pulling the plastic dust sheet back over the settee Carol fell back and I followed. It wasn’t love but pure lust as I shoved my paint covered prick inside her. I came almost immediately but I could see Carol wasn’t there yet so I went down on her and using my tongue and fingers spent another ten minutes bringing her to an immense climax.
Once finished the hard job of getting her off the plastic sheet and upstairs to shower took some time but we were both laughing. We showered together and I was amazed my erection stayed around for the whole time. It might be because she was still wearing her suspenders, stockings and boots.
Finally we both got clean and dry and Carol left wearing her wet boots and stockings covered with the coat. As she left she said, ‘I hope we can be of service in the future.’
I hope so to!

Actual story
My wife was doing a dress alteration for someone who I do not know. She came to collect the dress and managed to get paint on her boot from the paint lid. Even though she had been warned. I took the boot to clean and when I returned she lifted her leg to let me put the boot on and I got an uninterrupted view of black lace top stockings, black suspender and black thong. That was all that happened but it was very enjoyable.
messyalan

Return to Reading Room