Spoilers for future stories.

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Spoilers for future stories.

Postby andy250 » 18 Sep 2015, 16:30

I've had a few emails asking how many stories are now written, there are another three at this time, that are ready that need to come out to lead to the complete
series, I've yet to write the final story, hopefully the characters you have all read about so far will meet up for a huge session, possibly through a domantrix called
Hazel, who you are yet to read about. The next character you will meet is, Wamochistic Heidi, a lovely lady who, has a strong passion for wam mixed with masochistic tendency's

Below is a paragraph from Wamochistic Heidi. Enjoy....

-----------------------------------------------------

"Here, piggy, piggy, piggy" He shouts. Heidi tries to move around, the chain is not very long so she is restricted, mud
is being smeared into the right side of her, it stinks, more into the same area, again Heidi moves round, her hair is heavy, thick
and matted on the right side from the assault, he shows no mercy, Heidi gets a face full of the stuff, "Come on piggy!" he snaps,
another load in the face, it stank, it dropped onto the blouse, staining the front. "Take it or you'll be suspended on the rig!"
he ordered "Yes, sir, " Heidi blurted in between the face full's of mud she is enduring, more piled onto her head, it is heavy from
the ongoing attack, mud gets mixed in with the pink paint, what a mess! "Take it or I'll whip you piggy!" he shouts. Heidi,
tries she is reeling all over the place from being cuffed and chained up. He moves round to the side of her, Heidi feels her
arms relax she was being taken off the chains, she moves her arms while she gets the chance, he pushes her forward, towards,
What looks like an industrial suspension rig that hangs from the ceiling, "You had your chance bitch, " he quips, "No, please!"
Heidi cries out in a playful fashion, he spins her round and gives her the first slap, it's a slight one to the left cheek of her
face, Heidi gets another rush inside her, playfully slapping is a must for her, it seems to just intensify everything in a session.
Again Heidi play whimpers, lowers her head, her matted hair flops over her face. Her master realises the cuffs and quickly ties
Heidi to the suspension rig by her arms, again Heidi playfully whimpers to add to the tension of the already intensifying feelings.
Now she is going to be lifted, her arms outstretched, no where to go. Heidi, looks round as she hears the whir from the motor
of the rig suddenly she is airborne, her legs freely dangle in the air. She can kick, but dare not, the penalty will be harsh.
"Stop dripping mess all over dungeon floor piggy!" the instruction is given, Heidi looks down, she is now about two feet in the
air, dripping a mixture of paint, mud and cold ice water. Her shoulders ache slightly from the suspension. He is behind her,
SNAP!! The whip comes round from her right hand side, and makes impact with her on her right rib cage, and across her bra and
breasts, the material of the blouse slightly snags, it almost rips, but does not. SNAP! This time slightly higher, right across
her left breast, the bra helps her stave off some of the effect, as the whip comes away, her blouse tears upon the left shoulder
and across the front "AAAHH" Heidi cries out, again another comes SNAP! This time across her waist line, the skirt is saving the day,
SNAP!!! "AAAAHHH, CHRIST!" this one hit the spot, centre of Heidi's back, she felt her blouse tear in the middle from the impact,
she knew that one had marked her. SNAP! "AAAAHH, OH GOD!" this time round her knees, the stockings did nothing to soften the impact
he also snapped with whip back, when pulling away, so she got a double impact, Heidi looks down, she had a sharp, short, highly red
mark on both legs across the front of her knees. He comes forward, gets a tub of treacle and pours into Heidi's right boot, its
heavy and cold, Heidi tries not to wiggle, but cannot help it, her body aches slightly from the suspension and the whipping.
"Keep those boots on, otherwise you'll get more of the same, piggy" he commands. Heidi, has a problem the right boot is so heavy
it's slipping off slowly, Heidi tries to bring her knee up to keep the boot from falling. "Knee down, piggy" he orders, Heidi
responds and lowers her knee, she is trying to stop the effect, he walks up, and softly shakes her, Heidi looks, she does not speak,
as the task of keep the boot on is hard enough. Now he pushes her and taps her right butt cheek with his hand, the boot slides slightly, "No"
Heidi shouts, finally it's battle with gravity fails, the right boot falls to the floor. Heidi looks she knows she's failed, more
of the same to come. He picks up the boot, it's full of treacle and mud, with a splattering of pink paint, he stands in front
of Heidi, unbuttons the top three buttons of her blouse, lifts the boot, pulls open her blouse and tips the contents of the
boot inside, it runs like a disgusting river, down the left hand inside of her, Heidi watches as her blouse sticks to her skin.
While he's there, he tugs at her collar, "No, No" Heidi whimpers, RRRIIPP!! The collar comes off in good tug, he throws it on the
floor, the muck from the boot is now making its way into Heidi skirt. Again he moves round the back of her, she knows more
whipping is coming.

---------------------------------------------------

Meet Flandom Hazel, the other person in the story is you, the reader, you also get to read the story from Hazel's perspective as well, so its a good ride, seeing
their/you views of the session. For the first time, you get to see Heidi at work, in her day job. We also get to pass by several other characters you've read about in previous stories, going to and from their session. You also recall stumbling across the location of 'Cop the Lot' just as the clean up, post session was happening, it appears you only just missed out on getting to see Karen and Alison destroyed cuffed to the bins!

Again enjoy the opening three paragraphs.

---------------------------------------------

A Dom's work is never done:

I came off the phone with a client, he's a guy, been to visit several times, he's booked a sploshing session, I'll need
to tidy the dungeon slightly, not that it's untidy, it's the fact that we need more space to put the pool out. I may
get the maid to do this, I'll have to see how time progresses. He likes a one on one tit for tat style session, plenty of
pies in the face and private parts, I've done them before, mostly with this guy, he obviously has a fetish for it, myself
personally I like play with custard, the feeling of it washing over me, especially if I'm wearing latex or PVC, makes my body
stand out more, plus the shiny effect does no harm! As a dom, I don't give the game away too much that I enjoy it, otherwise
he might think he's getting the upper hand and we wouldn't want that now would we. I also like the way my breasts stand out
in either latex or pvc, the clients love it for obvious reasons, they just want the candy from the shop window. You can tell
it gets the endorphins going in their system, the eyes go slightly wide, you get subtle signs from their body posture, all
of these give the game away to me, as you can tell I have been a dream for a while now, I've become a lifestyle player, over
the years, so yes I'm in it twenty four seven, before you ask. I started off small and built the business up, I share the
dungeon, with a master, he has one female client for sploshing and masochistic play, I've been involved in one of those,
great fun, that lady really knows how to play. I believe she works and plays local if you read my thoughts. Well, I think
moving a few tables about and the cross, might accommodate the play, that said, I may want to put him on the cross, so I think
we'll have that near the pool, so I can incorporate the play. Yes, I do think the maid is going to be needed to get dom room
too ready, I may move the butchers block to one side as well. Well, I can not stand here nattering I must get things ready the
client will be here in about two hours. "Maid, I say maid, I have a task for you."

A man's needs:

Your breathing is slightly heavily having just come off the phone to the dominatrix, you can feel your heart rate increasing slightly
just by talking to Hazel, or at least that's the name you know her by, sets your system pulsing. You're strangely attracted to her,
you've pondered on this before, you cannot quite put your finger on it, you can last several weeks without seeing the lady, then
you find she encroaches on your brain, it's like a door opens in your head and there is Hazel, in latex or PVC, calling you into
her domain, you try resist, then find you cannot resist the calling. Just her voice on the phone alone, really puts the hook in you.
You've been to the dungeon on several occasion's and you always wonder what is below the first story flat as you climb the stairs.
Then there is the maid who greets you, you've always wondered if she really is a maid/sub. You check yourself out in the mirror,
nice sharp shirt, open neck, pants, belt and good brown leather shoes. You need to go via the bank, several reason's get some cash
out for Hazel, to pay for the session/time, also you need to drop off some paperwork for a lady called Heidi, who takes care of
banking matters. You check you have your wallet and peer out of the window, it's a nice day, so need for a coat. As you leave
the house you wonder why the neighbour over the road, is tarping up his front room and laughing, he's also left his front door ajar.
As you drive down the road you pass the bus stop and notice a stunning looking woman in a white satin blouse, skirt and stiletto's,
She looks totally divine you give an approving beep on the horn as you pass.

As you pull up at the bank, you need somewhere to park, so you use the rear of the shop's car park, it's a spacious car park, you need
to watch out for the large industrial bins, on the left, your mind casts back to last week, you'd arrived late one evening to find
a guy scurrying round doing a lot of cleaning into blue tubs. The whole area was a right state, food everywhere you offered a quip
to the guy at the time, but it fell on stony ground, though he did seem busy. As you arrive this time, all is quite, there's a short
cut round the side of the bakery, to the bank. You wave at the lady who is the chef in the local restaurant, the back door in
normally open to let some of the heat out, you glance at the bins and your mind ponders on why there was food all over the place on
that day, you secretly wish there had been some messy play, anyway you snap back from messy outrageous dreams and focus on going to
the bank, on more mundane duties.

------------------------------

Pig Pen play, with Heidi.

In this short story, you the reader meet masochistic Heidi for an outdoor mud romp, no holds barred, if there muck or muddy water, she's going in it..
Heidi's even game for a trip to the pig pen if you are?? We join after a fairly lengthy session in a brook, pond and a mud pit.. We now happen to stumble
upon the farmer on the way back to the brook..

------------------------------------------

Back down the lane:

"Are we going, where I think we're going?" inquires Heidi, "Could well be, are you ok, I've not been too hard on you?" you inquire "If anything you need to go
a lot further, I can take a lot and do enjoy it, the slapping is great, don't be frightened of chaining me to things and then letting go, I'll tell you if
it's too much." Heidi replies, "God you're really into it, aren't you?" you reply somewhat stunned, yet aroused "yes, the worse it get's, the better it
gets for me, like I said in my mail, swear at me, slap me, spank me, tear me clothes, pull my hair, degrade me, I love all of it." Heidi informs, You again
look at her, she is ruined, yet obviously can still go a lot farther. You smile at her as you both walk back down the lane, the sun is still out and the pig pen
is calling, you think about what Heidi has told you and choose to really go for it, you make the decision that all her clothes are getting destroyed in
some way, shape or form, you don't inform her of this. As you both trundle back down the lane, you see the farmer. "Looks like you had fun, what on earth have
you done to her?" "It's all him, sir, I've been a good girl!" Heidi quips. The farmer looks at you both "I somehow don't think that's the case young lady,
I'll see you at the bank sometime" Heidi smiled, as he is a regular customer at the bank where she works. "Oh, that swill you wanted is by the pens" the farmer
quips to you. Heidi's face is not sure, pig swill is that? "Thank you, I'll make sure it goes to good use, we'd get there quicker, but a certain slut has been put
back in chains!" you point and laugh. "I'll leave you both to it!" the farmer replies, as he drives away on his tractor, he mutters something about, only on his land.
"Heidi keep up, you are lagging behind" you laugh as you speak. "Sorry sir, would be the chains you put me in sir" Heidi giggles. As you near the brook you note
the bucket is still there, so you run forward, looking at it it's about quarter full, you fill it to half full and then dredge it through the bottom of the stream you
used earlier. You turn round Heidi has a look of, oh god written on her face. "Keep walking bitch" you quip "No sir, no more sir, I'm trying to dry out, sir!" Heidi
attempts to be serious but is too busy playing. As she walks you stand to her left and hold the bucket over her head. "Stop" you shout. Heidi halts she does not
look up, only forward. You tip the contents over her in one long pour, more dirty water and mud drenches Heidi yet again, "UURRGGH!" Heidi complains. As you reach
the bridge, you feel it's time for more degrading play for Heidi. "Right pig, fuck, slut, you're not crossing this bridge, neither are you walking through the brook,
this time you're rolling through it, get fucking on with it!" you attempt some sternness. "Please sir, show mercy!" Heidi play cries. You move forward and slap hard
on her back, CRACK! Heidi slips forward slightly from the impact, then does as she told, you watch as the poor lady has to do this with her hands chained behind her
back, she gets to the bank kneels down drops into stinking brook and starts roll from one side to the other. "Get your head in their you fucking pig!" you hurl this
at her. Heidi responds and submerges her head in the brook, she rolls over another two times and rolls onto the other bank, spluttering all over place, she looks
utterly rank. You walk up to her as she is getting up, with one good push, you push her back in on her back. "GET UP FUCK PIGGY" you start to verbally abuse Heidi, she rolls round in the brook, to get her balance to stand up, you notice her nipples protruding through the ruined blouse, is this the effect from the verbal abuse?
"HOW DARE YOU GET IN THIS CRAPPY STATE!" You really ball this one out at her. The effect is unreal, Heidi literally wobbles from the verbal, her breathing goes
even heavier. You move in, this time you don't ask permission, you just slap her on the left cheek, it's not to hard but there is a slight red mark. CRACK! Heidi
drops to her knees in front of you and sticks her head straight in your crotch. She starts pulling at your flies with her teeth, she wants your cock out. You step
back, "Lie fucking on your back" you order. Heidi does it straight away. You lean over her, you expose your penis, you pull her by her hair, "Get on head bobbing
duties piggy NOW!" Heidi cannot wait, she's all over your semi erect cock, sucking and kissing like a woman possessed. You pull on her matted her to push her onto more of the now erect shaft, Heidi takes it. You remember about her conversation at the top of the lane, and pull her off. "Fucking disgusting slut, look at the
state of you" "Put me back on sir" Heidi pleads. "No, you earn the right, slut!" you quip "Yes sir!" Heidi responds and lowers her head. You look at her, you're now
really turned on, has she done this on purpose knowing you are planning to dismantle her in a pig pen!

Full stories to be released over the coming weeks. Let me know if you enjoy the spoilers.
andy250

Re: Spoilers for future stories.

Postby andy250 » 23 Sep 2015, 14:13

Just spent three days on and off, writing the final instalment of this set. Below is a sample section, this story is three times as long, so when it gets released, it should be a good read. All of the female characters meet up, at an outdoor splosh endurances event...

----------------------------------
"Right sluts, time to pay the penalty" Mistress shouts. Mistress produces a very small vagina vibrator, that connects to them via Velcro so
it can be undone, and then signals for them to be put round their pelvis, no need for removing items of clothing to force the ladies to
orgasm. The assistants approach and start putting the small vibrators onto the ladies, Deb's is the first to have one connected round
her vagina in her sopping red satin pants, Jenny's told to stand still while mistress places hers on the front of her knickers. Alison has
hers put round her, now that she is chained up, mistress is more sneaky with Alison and moves her knickers to one side slightly and
does not replace the knickers once the vibrator is in place. Karen and Heidi, have them added as also, though this makes life difficult
for them on poles with dildo pants working them over constantly. Mistress for some reason does not switch Alison's vibrator on?

"Ok ladies, we need to destroy Alison as she's a fucking office hosiery whore!" Mistress gleefully quips. Heidi and Karen sexually wince from the
verbal as they love being verbally degraded, also Alison rocks slightly from the verbal attack. "You can see those buckets of mess over
there near the stables bring them over here for me to destroy Alison with, don't have too many orgasms on the job!" mistress laughs.

Jenny helps Karen move across the field, both of them can feel their vibrators working them over. Custard pies are hurled at them by
the assistants as they attempt the crossing. Karen is hit by several in the face and breasts as she has no defence from being on the pole.
Jenny gets hit in her sopping clothes numerous times. They make it to the buckets, that are full of pig swill! The assistants hurl sexually degrading taunts
at them, the verbal taunts, vibrator and dildo pants are buckling Karen. She manages to get a bucket with her left arm, while on the
pole, lifts it and starts to move to mistress, only to be hit with a freezing bucket of water, right in the vagina. Karen stumbles and
almost drops the swill. Jenny moves in to help her and gets hit alongside her with soup and custard. The vibrator on Jenny makes her
lose composure, she is feeling the burning sensation in her vagina from being constantly worked, coupled with the mess, verbal abuse and destruction. They
make it back across the field. Karen's vagina is being pounded twice as hard as Jenny's from the dildo pants. Both Karen and Jenny lower
their heads, to catch their breath and try to slow the impending orgasms down. The buckets of swill have spilled some of their contents on the journey.

Deb's and Heidi are next to go. Heidi is in real trouble, four things hamper her, her arms are tied to a pole, the vibrator on the front
of her vagina working her, the latex dildo knickers, that include the dildo up her vagina and of course the one working her ass,
All pound as she moves. "Come on bitches work!" Mistress screams. Deb's and Heidi go for it, they attempt to cross the field to the swill
they have to pick up. They have no chance, they are hit with barrage after barrage of dirty pond water, custard, gunge, they get the lot,
Heidi is forced to take a knee half way across as she nearly has a forced orgasm from everything being done to her. Deb's stops and turns back to help
and is bamboozled by everything from the local pantry, custard, beans, soup, it all hit's her, staining her outfit, verbal taunts fly from the assistants.
"Hit them with the emulsion" they hear mistress shouting in the distance. Heidi attempts to gets up, but takes a bucket of yellow emulsion paint
down her right side as she rises, the effect destroys what's left of her hairstyle, make up and the right hand side of the lime green satin blouse
is totally stained. Deb's gets hit with the first bucket of whitewash, square in the crotch, it rides up her blouse and across the left
pants legs, soaking her in the liquid. Deb's makes it to the swill and gets as many buckets as she dare carry, and starts to head back to Heidi
who is struggling, from the pole and the sex toys. "Give me one, I can make it!" Heidi gurgles and giggles. They get up, attempt to regain composure
and head back towards mistress. To make it even worse, bags of flour are thrown over them both on the loaded swill crossing. Alison watches
chained up as all four of them are dismantled in one crossing for the swill. Four buckets in various states of filling now placed in front of mistress.
andy250

Re: Spoilers for future stories.

Postby andy250 » 24 Nov 2015, 12:36

Dirty Demise!

I'm writing another adventure with all the girls and their partners, as they visit Mistress Hazel for another outdoor, messy humiliation event.
This time at an airbase no less! They've hired the assault course and Mistress has added her own twist. Also we meet a new lady who has booked
onto the event, called Claire...

Enjoy.... the spoiler. (This will be a two piece story.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Trench Warfare:

The girls walked quietly to the next obstacle, they knew it was going to get worse, Claire wanted to be given the treatment in a big
way, she was really happy that Heidi had talked her into coming along. She looked over her pale blue satin outfit, it was a reeking mess.
The blouse now had an ingrained brown streak all down the left breast. It looked disgusting, Claire wanted to rub into the fabric even
more.

"Right, my bitches. Here we are, hope nobody dislikes smelly, rank, dirty water. ha ha ha" Mistress revelled in her laughter.

The girls looked the obstacle over. Dear lord! It was a small, deep trench just wide enough to fit in, it looked like it was head height with
the ground so once you went in, you had no where to go, you had to go through the trench. The top of the trench was covered in barbed
wire to stop you popping your head out. The girls peered in, it looked to be at least waist or breast deep in muck, mud, and disgusting slop.
It also smelled somewhat! This meant once you went in, you had to commit! You really were, in deep shit! Worse, they could pour things
over you while you proceeded down the trench. The trench also had right angles in it, meaning it was difficult to navigate. The sides were
soaked in mud, grease, dirt and anything else they could get their hands on. Once in, you had to commit to the end, no matter what!

"Right bitches, now you've looked over this obstacle. Here's the worst part, those of you who don't have to attempt this section, have to help
myself, pour an extra present or two, into the trench to encourage those inside to move along." Mistress revealed.

The girls all looked at each other, as they started to decide who would go into the trench.

"I'll go, I want to go in, and get destroyed!" Claire announced.

"I'll go." Alison nodded her head to the girls to tell them she was ready.

"No, Alison you will come with me." Mistress blocked her gesture to the group.

"I'll go in." Heidi trumped up.

"No Heidi, you will also come with me." Mistress pointed to Heidi.

"Jenny, Karen, and Claire will attempt the trench. Heidi, Alison and Debs. Will do the pouring, or face retribution." Mistress informed.

The girl lined up at the entrance to the trench.

"This is going to be trench warfare." Karen warned.

Mistress pointed to Jenny, who was leading the way. Jenny moved forward to the entrance of the trench and dropped in. Straight up to
her breasts in freezing, dirty, sloppy, muddy water."

"Christ, it's cold girls!" Jenny revealed.

Claire followed, with Karen leading the rear. They started to move down the trench, it was really tight the sleeves of their blouses
where getting snagged on the side of the trench, movement was that tight. They got to the first turn. Mistress rained down a bucket
of whitewash onto them. Jenny got the lot over her head, Claire took a deluge down the front right breast, soaking her already
ruined blouse. Karen copped it all over her face.

"Keep moving sluts!" Mistress shouted.

Jenny moved forward only to get more rank mud poured over her from the airmen.

"God eeww, no, yes!" Jenny blurted.

Mistress pointed to Alison to pick up a bucket of green emulsion paint and sling it over Karen's back. Alison picked up the bucket
but faltered she could not gunge Karen. Mistress stood in front of Alison and pointed at Karen. Again Alison could not deliver as
commanded. Mistress tipped the bucket over Alison. Then tit slapped her.

"AAAHH, bitch!" Alison yelped.

"On your knees Alison, you are useless fuck pig." Mistress ordered.

Alison submitted and got on her knees dripping in green emulsion paint.

"Heidi get that bucket of slimy worms and then dump it over Claire." Mistress ordered.

Heidi did as asked, she moved forward to the trench. The girls where slowly making their way through and tipped the bucket of worms over
Claire and Karen.

"God, aaahhh, WORMS!" Claire screamed.

Jenny turned round and held hands with Claire to help her get through the hell. Karen kept quiet and just kept going.

"Debs, swill in Karen in the face!" Mistress ordered.

Debs picked up the bucket of swill and moved forward, and slopped it all over Karen in the trench. Poor Karen was engulfed in the
stuff, she had nowhere to go. The airmen stepped forward and bombarded the girls with more mucky water as they tried to progress.
Alison got two buckets launched over her, while she was on her knees subbing. The girls got halfway through the trench, when
they were ordered to stop by Mistress.

"Right lets look down at you scum bags in there. Yes, you really are in the shit! This is good. Claire you need a wash.
Now is a good time. Get your pants and knickers off and pass them up to me.NOW!" Mistress revelled in the power.

Claire looked down, she knew she had to do it. Her vagina would then be in the disgusting pit, cold and exposed to the mud, worms,
muck. Claire tried to bend down, but it was too tight in the trench.
andy250

Return to Reading Room