How Dare You, Revival.

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

How Dare You, Revival.

Postby andy250 » 11 Aug 2015, 12:39

How Dare You, Revival.

"I cannot believe this "Karen announced, "It's is a bit too cool for school" replied Alison. Karen's man started laughing " we
where lucky we got the contract for the security and the lads could sort it." Karen's man, runs a security company, one of
their contracts is for tv sets, at the moment they're in charge of the LWT, London Weekend Television, Revival security and this week,
has been all about game shows, from the 80's. Well the show is due to be filmed, and the sets are made, and in one corner
of a very large studio. They have the messy sets from 'How Dare You', Tiswas 'Flan flinger challenge' and the mud pit from
Safari. These sets need special attention, due to the nature of program, participants get messy! They're going to film and air,
a program dedicated to these segments, Karen's fella, had been asked to put a team in, to keep the area secure. So the sets,
could be re-created early.

Karen, befriended Alison since the train incident, where she had dreamt about the lady joining her on one her messy
adventures, turned out Karen had noticed Alison when boarding the night before, Alison had checked her ticket
before departure, and it had implanted in Karen's brain for some reason, turned out there was a connection, they where both wammers.
Karen had told Alison about her dream on the way into London, and Alison had confessed that she took the washing up duties
on purpose as the train entered the capital, so it would splash water all over her black blouse, and soak her uniform she loved
seeing if the customers could tell. Their friendship was cemented from there.

"So we have the place to ourselves?" Karen enquired, "yes, the lads have sorted it and gone for an early Jar, as I said I
would take the shift for them, so we have several hours, for you both to get annihilated, I mean play!" he laughed. Karen clapped
her hands with glee, she even did a little shuffle with her feet in the passenger seat of the car, excitement radiated from
her. Alison told Karen about a picture, "Have you heard of an artistic called Trouso" "no, who is he?" Karen enquired. "He's
an artist who puts pics on the splosh board, he does electronic art, he did a picture featuring How Dare You!" Alison informed.
"Lets have a look" asked Karen, Alison passed her the printout, that she'd had done on proper artists paper, from her printer.
"Dear lord! its the swings off the program, that is hot, look at her outfit, White blouse, with full sleeves, front tie bow,
knee length black skirt and stiletto's black, Killer." "Look they are taking her apart with buckets of custard and
slop, seventh heaven" Karen excitedly stated "Getting gunged in that outfit, would take your brain to another dimension"
she added. Alison smiled and lifted her bag. "You've not!" gasped Karen. Alison nodded her head. "You got that outfit, from
Trouso's pic, the exact outfit" Karen gulped. "Yep, I saw it and wanted to feel utter destruction in it, cammy lingerie for
underneath, so it will stick to me as well." Alison revealed. "Hot as Fuck!" Karen semi shouted. "Pardon" her fella Quipped. "She's got
the outfit from Trouso's painting" Karen excitedly informed him. "This Trouso fella's art work your both into it aren't you" Karen s man
enquired. "Well what do you expect he takes the time to create something as hot as that, it just encourages messy play, very
kind of him, if you ask me" Karen stated "I agree"quipped Alison. "Yeah I can go with that, good man" Karen's fella added.

"You know the womanizer outfit, it finally fell apart, Alison" Karen sadly informed her. "Shame that, good strong,look, for being
annihilated in. Looking all powerful, then being dismantled in it, with pies, gunge, food, mud, anything it you can take
really, was it not machine washable?",Alison paused "then of course there's being fucked, whilst being destroyed in it!" "Your a
right pair of wammer nymph's" Karen's man commented. "I've gone for" Karen stopped, her man put his hand on her leg.
"Well, seeing as this is so important to you","No! You've not" Karen interrupted. "If you'll let me finish" he said. "Sorry,
you haven't have you?" she asked. He nodded his head "uummm, yep" he replied. "Pass her the bag, please Alison" he nodded.
"Here you go" Alison beamed as she spoke. Karen opened the bag and dared to peek her head inside, "oh my fucking god, the full
outfit all shiny and new" she squeaked like a small child. She sat back in the front car seat, and held the bag warmly to her
bust. She turned and beamed at both of them in turn. "Now have you brought the phantom outfit" Karen enquired "Yes I am the
phantom" he replied. "I'm going to cream my panties right now" Alison blurted. ruptures of laugher erupted from everyone in
the car. The girls swapped bags several times on the way to the studio's as they compared their destruction outfits.

The studio....

It was bigger than they both expected, though none of that mattered, it was like a chain reaction, between the ladies,
the sets where there. It was real! How Dare you, the swings and pit, Tiswas, Flan Flinger challenge, chairs, tables, and the
coloured back drop set. Then to top it, the mud pit from Safari. Karen clapped her hands with Glee, both ladies looked at
each other and just started giggling immensely, Karen walked over and touched the table from Tiswas set and beamed from cheek to
cheek. Alison was stood at the mud pit, Karen joined her, they both looked at each other and said two words "Front crawl!"
They where both changed and looking a million dollars in their chosen outfits Karen in the Womanizer outfit mkII, Alison in
the Tourso, head girl, office outfit. "You wearing a bra?" Alison enquired "Hell no" Karen replied. "My breasts need a good
wamming!" she stated. "Your camy lingerie, will be good once it's all stuck to you, will feel de vine and look,lush!"
Alison nodded her head in approval. They walked over and saw the bins, from the How Dare You program, four in total, two each, for them
to both to receive, they giggled, this was too much. The pit that had the swings over it, this was also full of runny, liquid,
looked like watered down custard. They moved the swings to either side so they could get on. "wonder how many buckets full you
can get out of a bin?" Alison asked, "We'll find out shortly enough" Karen replied. "I could cum now" Alison blurted.
"Hold it back woman, though I know what you mean" its all a bit to much, the number of times I've dreamt about being destroyed
on these swings.... "Bring it on"she said, they both laughed.

How dare you, Gunk and pit...

Karen s man said nothing, he was dressed all in black in the style of the phantom, though without the head mask at this point.
He strutted back and forth, weighing them both up, the girls sat on the swings, anticipating the forth coming drenching.
The smiles oozed their sexual anticipation. He approached Karen's bin, picked up several buckets and filled them from it.
He did the same to Alison's supply. The ladies could not take much more, they needed, craved a good dismantling.

Karen received the first volley, two buckets straight after each other, first one landed all over the left side of her blouse and down the
sleeve, second hit mid legs and rode up the inside of her skirt, enveloping the underskirt like a rogue wave. "Lucky bitch" Alison
blurted. Alison paid dearly, just as she craved. He launched an expert delivery at her, first one landed squarely in the centre of the blouse, she stuck her
breasts out, so the material really got penetrated, ninety percent of the front of her blouse turned a yellow colour from the impact, he
followed up with another class shot as Karen watched. He got Alison in the face, hair and neck, all the custard liquid, washed down
the front of blouse again, soaking her for a second time "Fucking lush" Karen quipped. Alison said nothing she just smiled
outwardly and inwardly. He heard Karen's comments, half filled another bucket and let go with a stunning delivery, hitting Karen
again on the left shoulder, the womanizer blouse took a hammering and stuck to Karen skin. He then moved forward and scooped
extra runny goo from the pit. Took a step back and launched another at Karen, it hit her mid breasts, she moaned from enjoyment
of receiving the shot. It covered everything to do with the front of her blouse, it splattered everywhere, including hitting
Alison with splash back. Karen rocked slightly on the swing from the force. "Hit her again" Alison shouted. Karen smiled and closed
her eyes, she made a small gesture with her left hand to thank Alison for setting it up. He stepped back, a full bucket this time.
His aim was spot on, again hitting her just below the breasts, the goo rode up like a small wave drenching, yet sticking to the
blouse up to her neck and then washed back down again. Karen lowered her gaze and gasped "God I love receiving during wam play", he knew.

He filled another bucket, and then walked round the pit with it, until he was facing the back of Alison "Enjoy"
Karen shouted as she smiled at Alison. Well Alison knew it was coming, again the aim was impeccable, hitting the centre
of her back, soaking the rear of the blouse, neck line and the camy top. Splash back went over Karen, she squealed for joy. "Side on shot's"
please Karen shouted. He responded, he moved to the side and launched another bucket over Karen, it hit her over her left breast
it moved in a wave across the font of the Womanizer blouse, soaking her right breast and neck again. Karen looked down,
the blouse was disappearing under a film of goo, some of buttons had also disappeared under slop, bliss. Alison copped for
two buckets either side of her blouse, left followed by right, the shots soaked her sleeves totally, she was transparent in
the blouse department. "Another" she called. He responded, hitting her again centre mass, Alison rocked back on her
swing from the force of the shot. Alison ex-haled with a heavy gasp, she craved every the sloppy destruction it delivered.
"We're hammered!" Karen claimed "Well loser has to pay" her man shouted. "who lost?" Karen shouted excitedly. "Alison" he
replied, "what's the fore fit" Karen asked. "You have to submerge in the pit" he teased. Alison looked at Karen, she was
getting seriously aroused from the experience, she smiled, Alison then dropped off the swing onto her knees sending
gunk splashing over Karen, who gleefully rocked on her swing. As Karen watched, she slipped under all the gunk, she submerged
herself as she lay face first in it. Then added her own sexy part and spun round in the gunk. Then sat back up facing Karen,
swept her back "Shit this is good, look at the state of me" Alison gasped "Your ruined and owned all the same time, go girl"
Karen blurted. Alison climbed out of the pit and was yellow with a haze of white from head to toe from being in the gunk, her
clothes were totally drenched, her blouse totally transparent. He went round to help Karen off her swing. "Thank you" Karen purred,
she shook her blouse, like she had seen on the program, when the ladies on it had finished. Bliss.

Flan Flinger challenge.

The girls moved across, to the Flan Flinger challenge set, well when we say moved, Alison who was now totally penetrated,
there was nowhere on her Trouso, style outfit that wasn't sopping. "God you look hot" Karen blurted. "Did you ask him, if
he will play at the end" Alison gaspingly enquired, "Of course he will, I told him, you wanting sexual dismantling, he started laughing,
then looked me straight in the eyes, and said, spit roast, So I think we'll be getting our present" Karen stated. "Plus he's
not getting away with out fucking me senseless in the Womanizer outfit, no way" Karen laughed, "Game on" Alison replied excitedly
she too had a tendency to put her hands together and clap, when sexually aroused. They looked, it was the chairs from Tiswas, the
original plastic, one's, some of the tables in the background where covered in real custard pied, gunge, and lots of food sauces,
and other disgusting, drenching and bombarding items for the girls to receive. They walked over, well more like dripped over,
Alison's totally transparent blouse was a right state, skirt clung to her like a second skin, Karen's blouse was plastered to
her breasts he skirt was dark black, from all the liquid it now held. Her man appeared he now had the phantom mask on, Karen
giggled upon seeing him, then wanted taking apart by the phantom on the spot, and taking up against the red back drop that was used, when
the program was aired, she was day dreaming of the phantom pounding her there, while the program was live, the nation egging on the
phantom to destroy her. Karen snapped back. "Fuck me, that was wild" she blurted. "What?" asked Alison. "just had
a really horny thought, very dirty daydream that the phantom, took me live on air, in front of the nation" Karen replied.
"Christ you really are horny for him twenty four, seven" Alison replied. "looks like it, if he tells me to do stuff dressed
like this, I'll do it, he could me make beg, in front of you and I would" Karen remarked. Alison smiled.

The ladies walked over for the next round of their annihilation, Alison sat down, the phantom looked and frowned, oh, thought
Alison. He moved to the side and reached for a large custard and cream pie, and hit her with, squarely in the face. SPLAT!! custard
cascaded down Alison's, sopping blouse. The phantom signalled Alison to get back up. "Bad girl, Alison, you need to get
permission of the Phantom to be seated, that custard pie looked hot" Karen quipped. "It was, sorry Mr Phantom sir, won't
happen again, unless I relapse!" Alison replied. The phantom put a custard pie on each plastic chair, and gestured to the
ladies to be seated. They sat down with glee, Karen hitched her skirt up, so she could get her panties right in the pie, she
wriggled round in it as she sat. "Pie Slut!" Alison pointed the Phantom, the girls fell about giggling, this was so silly and
so horny at the same time. The phantom picked up a card, maths questions. "Three thousand and forty seven, divided by nine"
Karen read the question out, the girl's turned to each other and giggled and smiled from cheek to cheek. "Hang on Mr Phantom,
I'll count on my fingers" Alison joked. Karen leant over and put her fingers up, so Alison could count on them those as well.
"No we've run out, I'm afraid" Alison joked. "Fifty Seven" Karen shouted. The phantom lifted a bucket of custard "Oh no" the
girls squealed and curled up slightly to defend themselves, he launched it over them, then followed up with two custard
pies, one each for the girls in the face. Karen let both hands go limp and lowered her head in a sign of sexual submission.
Alison lifted her head back, and rubbed her breasts openly as the pies where delivered. The phantom held another card, twenty five times two hundred
and twenty, the girls looked at him, and shrugged their shoulders. The next volley arrived. Buckets of yazoo, chocolate and
strawberry, hurled over them, Karen was bombarded with the stuff. Alison reeled in her seat with laughter, it's just what
Karen had wanted, she turned to Karen who was breathing, quite heavily now. It was more of a sexual pant, than heavy breath.
The phantom was taking her apart sexually, with each bucket, Karen was powerless to resist, she lowered head and let her
hair drop in front of her eyes, it was a signal to him, that he could, bombard her if he wished. The phantom moved in, and
started pouring cooking sauces over Karen, she just sat there reeling from side to side, all sorts of disgusting stuff got
tipped over her, steak and ale, mushroom, curry, pasta, he showed her no mercy in this assault, he rubbed disgusting stuff
in her face, pulled open the front of her blouse at the neck, tipped in several more jars of rank cooking mix in. Karen moaned,
out of control from the flood of slop he had just bombarded her sexually with. He pushed her head forward, Karen closed her
eyes and softly replied "Yes Mr Phantom Sir" He moved away, Alison looked at Karen,"God he's got her" she muttered, the phantom went
for the kill shot. "Gunge Cannon" Alison shouted, Karen opened her eyes, looked up and saw her man holding the large cannon.
Karen lifted herself back up, and spread herself as wide as possible in the chair, and held hands with Alison "Give it is us
both barrels, Mr Phantom sir" Alison shouted. He turned on the gunge cannon, it was like being drenched in a river of custard
goo, the girls got a soaked and destroyed by the stuff. Alison rocked back in her chair, as her sopping outfit, was again
exposed, to a torrent of custard slop. She was completely covered in the stuff. Karen's blouse just gave up the fight, and
some of the buttons came open mid outfit, she made no attempt to button back up, she let the gunge wave, enter smother her
breasts, her nipples exploded with joy.

Alison lifted herself and spun round in her chair, so the back of her outfit could receive another trashing. She seized the
moment and totally un -buttoned her blouse after the drenching, and turned back round. "Looks like our outfits are buckling, under the torrent sir"
Alison joked in a soft voice. She prompted Karen to get up, and lead her round to the back drop wall. They stood with their
backs against the wall. "Pie barrage I believe is the order of the day, Mr Phantom" Alison enquired. "God yes" Karen muttered.
Alison knew she would have to take charge at this point, Karen was subbing, she was being mentally dismantled and sexually stripped
by the phantom. Alison un -buttoned Karen's blouse and pressed her against the backdrop. "Give it her Phantom" Alison shouted.
"God yes!" Karen spluttered. Her breasts where now a prime target for the phantoms devastating pie attacks. He wasted no time,
he came in close flanned her on the breasts, Karen reeled from side to side, shaking her head. "Again" Alison requested.
The phantom blasted Karen sexually for a third time, with pies to the face, stomach, he lifted her skirt and pied her in the
pussy through her knickers, he pressed home the delivery! Karen moaned loudly. "Now Mr Phantom, in front of the nation" shouted Alison. The Phantom moved in
close, his hands went up Karen's skirt, he tore her them down, so Alison could see her knickers round her ankles, Karen spread herself,
he got out his throbbing cock, and took her, Karen openly begged, as he dismantled her as in her fantasy. Karen just took
the pounding, it's all she wanted to do, she was in sexual heaven. Then he did it "Your being taken live on air, in front of the
nation, they're all watching you getting destroyed" he whispered this in Karen's ear. "Fucking take me Phantom, show them,
why!"Karen shouted. Alison helped out, buy smearing a pie in Karen's face as the phantom took her. The phantom stopped and
stepped back, Karen panted heavily. He turned to Alison, and got two more pies and flanned her in the breasts through her
clingy cammy lingerie. Bliss thought Alison. Karen composed herself, somewhat slowly after getting something she had always
fantasied about, two reason's, she was savouring the moment, and she was still aching from the sly fucking the phantom had openly
just given her. Yet they still had to face the Safari mud pit...

The Safari mud pit..

Well the girl's had made it to the third part the mud pit, it looked lush nice and thick, you just knew that as soon as you
got in it was going to cling to all your clothes making them super yucky. "you have to cross" he shouted. "We know, Karen is
just recovering from her rampage with the Phantom". "god yes" chirped Karen, who was now re-composing herself. They chose to
lower themselves in, with a big slop. Alison well, fell in on purpose, face first, with a big splat, as she was no longer
bothered about her outfit, it was past being destroyed. She turned round and beckoned Karen in, who just went for a side flop
and was pretty much swimming in it. The girls slowly crawled across. Alison transparent blouse went a dark brown colour,
their skirts where heavy from the mud, it penetrated all their lingerie. As they crawled through the thick mud type substance.
He threw more at them, he giggled as he did it. "Oi Mister" Karen shouted. Karen was the first to make it the other side, she
over took a crawling Alison, who basically kept stopping to swim and play in the stuff. As Karen got out she beamed at her, man as she
was first. He approached smiled, oh he might kiss me Karen thought, how wrong, he picked up, cradled her in his arms, and then
threw her back first, back in.. SPLODGE!!! "Have that Womanizer" he shouted. "uurggh" Karen splattered as she came back.
"Swap office outfits" he shouted, "you are having a laugh" Karen quipped. "No, swap blouses and skirts in the mud" he insisted.
The girls looked and giggled. Alison put her hands in to the mud, and tugged at Karen's skirt, "Get it off bitch" she giggled.
"Oh I see, stripping each other are we" Karen replied. The girls got the skirts off easy enough, problem was getting them out of
mud, swapping over and then getting them back on. As Alison tried, she toppled and submerged face first in the mud. "Hell yes"
Karen's man shouted. Alison got the womanizer skirt half way up and toppled over on her back, getting another good dunking
in the pit for her troubles. Karen had managed to do the Trouso style skirt without going over, now she was taking off the
womanizer blouse, boy was it in a state! "Push it under the mud, then pass it to Alison" he shouted. Karen started laughing
as she dis-robed, she pushed it in the mud and swirled it round and passed it to Alison. Then Karen took the moment, to rub
mud all over her breasts. Alison's blouse was no problem, it was no a disgusting light brown colour. She took it off and threw
it over Karen's head, making poor Karen wade through the pit, to retrieve said blouse. "No doing up buttons!" he commanded. The
girls giggled and obliged. "Submerge" he shouted. The girls looked at each other "Why not!" he instructed. So they both tried
their hardest to lower themselves so the would sink in the thick mud. It was hard going to Alison nearly did it, she
bobbed back up, now the outfit was extremely heavy. The mud matted all over both the girls outfit. The mud pit had done it's
job, it had worn down their resistance. "who wants, to get what they really want in the How Dare you pit" he shouted. Alison
put her hand up, Karen laughed, she knew Alison needed have some fun. "We'll both do her! Karen instructed. "God yes"
Alison blurted. The girls moved to the edge of the pit...

I really do, dare you.

The girls where plastered from head to toe, totally wrecks the pair of them. "Swap back blouses, or what's left of them!" Alison
hinted. Karen knew what she wanted and obliged her. Both blouses where ruined, all the colour had gone, they now had been replaced by
dark colour's staining both of them. Alison did her blouse back up "Got to look the part to get fucked!" she joked She left the
bottom un -tucked so it stuck to the top of her skirt. Karen's man approached Alison from the back. He then placed his arms in
the middle of her back and pushed her back into the custard liquid in the how dare you pit, face first. Alison pretty much
dived in as they pushed her, sending the mud that was splattered over the blouse and her skirt everywhere. She spun over onto
back and giggled and beamed at the pair of them. Karen waddled over the bag her man had brought, and produced the strap-on and
a water proof vibrator. The heavy mud laden skirt had to go, Karen slid it off with ease it was so heavy. She left on the mud
splattered womanizer blouse as it was ruined, as a badge of honour. As Karen started getting into the How Dare You gunk pit, she
pushed the swings to one side, so they had more room to play. She beckoned her man, he slid his short off, the phantom outfit and jumped into
the pit in front of Alison, who quite eagerly had positioned herself on all four's, facing him. "You've been telling Karen, dirty
stories in more way's than one, haven't you" he sounded stern, yet playful when he spoke. "Me sir, no sir, dog ate my homework sir!"
Alison blurted in a bratty manner. "you need to taught a lesson young lady" he quipped. "Of course, what do you think, messy
spit roast sir!" Alison gasped. He approached and revealed his cock. Alison slid straight onto it, sucking and licking for all her
life. Meanwhile she felt Karen tugging at her skirt, it too came away with ease, due to the amount of mud, that had been encased on
it. Down came the cammy panties, right round her ankles in all the custard slop. Alison pussy gleamed as she was on all four's.
Karen slid on her strap on, and grabbed the vibrator, she approached Alison and slid in her "oooohhh" Alison sighed. Slowly Karen
started pumping, she also slowly vibed Alison round the clit.

Karen's man pushed her down onto his cock causing Alison to take almost the entire shaft, you could see her cheeks moving
from the width of the cock she was sucking. Karen slid the vibrator off Alison and onto her own clit and lodged it there. Bliss!
She then moved in and trusted Alison hard. Alison slipped off his cock and blurted. "Please sit in it, so I have to suck
cock through all the mess" he obliged her and sat back leaning on his hands, his cock was like an erect pole in a sea of goo.
Alison moved in, her hair went in first followed by her face, as she lovingly took his cock in her mouth again. In order to
do this she really had to get her ass in the air. Karen had removed the strap on, while Alison moved. Well Karen went for it,
She got down on all fours herself and went in to give Alison a good licking. Well what sight all three of them taking each other.
Alison in the middle of a How Dare You! Spit roast, it was Alison who orgasmed first, from the earth shattering tonguing from Karen.
The vibrator destroyed Karen next she buckled, but only came slightly and knew she had more in her. Alison had slid off her man,
from the pounding she had took from Karen's tongue and was now lying on her back in seventh heaven, completely annihilated. Karen pushed
her man to the edge of the pit, so his back was leaning against the edge to support him. She gavehim a few strokes, to make sure he
was hard and ready. She mounted him in cow girl. She took him in front of Alison. He groaned she sunk down and put his entire shaft
inside her. With all the play and action, didn't take her long to bring him to orgasm. He lifted her slightly as he came she felt his
lovely warm cum, penetrate into her bliss! She heard noised behind her, she moved her head round. Alison was having another play and
masturbating herself over them having messy sex. "Pussy slap yourself" Karen shouted. Alison did and her hyper sensitive pussy,
spasmed again. She arched her back and rubbed her breasts. Bliss.

Well they lay there for sometime, exhausted from their messy adventure, slowly one by one, they managed to come round
and start getting out of the pit, nobody rushed, thing was they really wanted to do it all again.

Original story line inspired by the Trouso digital painting, attached showing his version of teach them a lesson, this picture in turn inspired me to write
the above story. Big thanks to everybody, who asked me to write it, and have passed words of encouragement.

regards

Andy and the team.
Last edited by andy250 on 11 Aug 2015, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.
andy250

Re: How Dare You, Revival.

Postby Trouso » 11 Aug 2015, 13:24

A terrific stream of WAM consciousness appropriately degenerating into a slippery, goo sodden mele of chaotic feminine orgasms. Good job Andy and thanks for the shout out.

Best wishes, Trouso

p.s. 'On Safari' (!?)- Shows our effing age, doesn't it? Ha! :-)
Trouso

Re: How Dare You, Revival.

Postby andy250 » 15 Aug 2015, 11:53

@Trouso, Yes, I'm afraid it does, saw a pic from it and thought, oh could use the mud pit....

regards

Andy and the team.
andy250

Return to Reading Room