Wam Interrogation.

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Wam Interrogation.

Postby andy250 » 05 Aug 2015, 01:06

Karen had been working in Scotland and now required to travel to London, she opted to travel on the Caledonian night train, she preferred it to flying even though flying was ten times as faster, gave her time to relax. She also enjoyed the train journey, so it was a plus in her eyes, she had boarded well in time for the 22:00hrs departure. Though tonight work had caught up with her, and she felt the need to turn in. The sleeper cabins where basic, but she enjoyed the travelling.

She got into bunk, no reading tonight, too tired she flicked the bunk switch off. The room dimmed, the train rocked slightly on it's suspension, as it passed over points. Karen started to drift, as she did she looked at her clothes hanging up for tomorrow, nice silver blouse, black pencil skirt, just above knee length, hosiery, and boots. She thought, when they get worn my man can destroy me in them, and drive my submissive side wild. Her eyes closed, Karen drifted into rem sleep.

The train travelled through the night, steady pace so not too wake the guests. Karen's brain drifted. She went into deep sleep, then it began.

"Bring her in, we must find out what she knows, she was found near facility, she could be guilty" a voice issued a statement, that Karen knew nothing about. She looked down, she was in her office clothes, the blouse looked good on her she thought, you know that feeling, you get when something wears well. "Come with us" another voice boomed, suddenly Karen was pulled, her neck felt a throb as a lead tightened, it was a dog lead! "Hey" Karen said, her hand's where bound at the back, she moved them, zip tie!! She could not see her captives properly they where all in black for some reason, and just out of sight. They pulled her along on her lead, it was about two foot long, which again Karen thought was odd. "Get Moving" said another voice, Karen tried, the lead pulled her.. WHACK!! A stinging sensation just below the left knee to the rear "Shit on a bike" Karen shouted, she noticed an arm move past her to the left, with a belt, had she just received a whack from a leather belt! Cheeky bleeders she thought. She was pulled along by her captives down corridors past room, all which appeared empty into a huge room, looked like a goods entrance and a mixture to a hotel kitchen!!

Karen came to a stop, her chain lead was connected to a wire system above her, this allowed her to move about three foot in any direction. Yet she could go no further, trapped in a semi submissive manner! "Shall we put her in chains and a stress position" a voice asked "No, not yet, if she's non compliment, then yes and she will be given the treatment!" another person replied. "Why am I here?" Karen enquired "You where caught outside the facility, what is your name" the voice asked. "Karen" Karen replied, "you are the office clerk are you not" "yes" replied Karen "Do you think that we are stupid enough to believe this", the voice paused "We know you are wam spy, and use messy sex to get your way, "that fucks people with pies, and other disgusting food substances!" the voice now boomed. "You do this for him don't you" the voice demanded. "Yes, and I fuck him as well, with pies, food and gunge. Then get taken up the arse as well, just because!" Karen paused and thought, why oh why, did I
just be so sexually explicit to people I've never met, when I may be in terrible trouble. Her submissive sexual side had just totally overridden her, fear was
most likely the cause, her sub side, likes the edge fear gives, makes her want more, and drives her messy desire's at the same time.

"Right we're getting nowhere fast" Let the treatment begin...... Karen thought. What are they doing....

The Treatment Part one, that poor lady.....

Karen moved to the left as far as her neck lead would let her, she could see panel of people sitting at tables, discussing things, though again they where just out of site, blurred by something reminded her of clear tarp, for decorating. Suddenly out of the darkness, came a stunning looking lady, in lingerie, black bra, Panties, stocking's, suspenders, and thigh high boots. She too was on a lead connected to the wire system, her hands where bound at the back, arms and wrists. She was more trussed up than Karen.

"Look Karen, I'm to be given the treatment, if you don't co-operate, they've told me I'll be destroyed, with all sorts if you don't tell them what you know, my name is Alison, and they've gunged me several times already today, I'm in my last lot of lingerie, so for god's sake tell them everything you know." "I don't know anything" replied Karen.

Karen heard a clicking noise, Alison winced, it happened a torrent of green snotty gunge came down from the ceiling and plastered the poor woman, it was the kind of gunge that was thick and knotted your hair together, and dripped off you slowly, it was all over this poor lady. Karen apologized "Sorry!" "Too late" replied Alison. "One last time Karen, give us what we want or Alison get's a custard pie barrage" the voice commanded. "I don't know what your on about" Karen Yelled "Don't you care!" shouted Alison. Karen looked to her right as Alison was positioned there, large catering pies, came out of nowhere and hit her squarely on the face, tits and pussy, they splatted everywhere, some hit Karen splashing on her pristine skirt and just missed her blouse. Alison rocked on her lead from the impact and being tied up "Oh shit" spluttered Alison. Alison tried to regain composure. To late a torrent of water hit, this rocked Alison, saturating her already messed up lingerie, she took several steps back, her lead tightened and pulled on her neck slightly stopping her from moving anywhere else. "That was cold, Karen, help me, tell them, no more mess!!" "Looks hot if you ask me" Karen stated "Are you daft, I'm in my lingerie, being degraded with custard pies, gunge, and cold water" replied Alison. "Tell us how much he paid you Karen" the voice commanded. "I don't know, maybe he paid me in kind!" Karen replied cheekily. Alison looked at Karen, as if to say are you real woman! Buckets of tomato ketchup and mayonnaise came from everywhere and hit poor Alison all over. Alison looked terrible. She disappeared back into the shadows.

"One last time Karen, otherwise we are really going to work Alison over" the voice stated "Well you could do me as well" replied Karen, what am I thinking, of all the times for my bratty side to kick in! "So be it" the voice replied. Alison re-appeared she now had a gag in her mouth and had a pole round the back of her knees forcing her into a submissive stress position. Alison looked at Karen as if to say you lucky bitch, and oh shit in all one look. She was right too. Alison had not been cleaned either, she was still dripping in a terrible mix of ketchup and mayonnaise sauce!

The gunge cannons came from everywhere hosing poor Alison down, who half cried out from the cascading rivers of goo that penetrated everywhere, her pussy received a barrage of spray, both her tits where pounded from the cannon's, the arse of her panties where pushed into her butt cheeks from the force of the green good being sprayed at her ass hole!! Alison's head snapped back, as she was forced to cum on the spot "aaahhhhh, oohhhh" she half shouted through the gag. The torrent continued in all the right places. Alison dropped onto her knees, as the orgasm buckled her, her head fell forward, as she tried to compose herself, from the onslaught. Karen looked amazed! "Shit that looks hot" she blurted out! "What!" a voice boomed. "Karen snapped a comment "That was fucking hot, I want it, awesome way to get destroyed, do me in my office gear now" "You do not choose the treatment we do, Miss Karen" the voice replied. Karen looked herself over, she had copped some splattering but nowhere near anything to even make her remotely wet or messy, slight feeling dismay passed over Karen.

"Alison" a voice boomed."Urrg, urrg" replied Alison due to the gag, "Would you have Karen get the treatment" the voice asked. Alison nodded her head, as she tried to get back into the stress position. Karen watched and thought, well, that is so cool, Alison is going back for more of the same! Wonder if she gets off on it. Alison looked up and smiled at Karen. She was right Alison has a secret wam sadist, with a submissive streak. Alison nodded her head to the request made about, Karen. "So be it" a voice ordered.

Karen straightened herself as she assumed an onslaught was coming, good bye pristine office clothes she thought. She was right! Buckets of the stuff! Cooking sauces, proper disgusting stuff, all different flavours, including curry! Several buckets hit her square on in the breasts, her blouse saturated under the force of the hammering she received, Karen took several steps back from the force, she regained composure and looked herself over. Front of the blouse was a wash literally, with all sorts of rank sauces. Front of the mid length skirt had copped it bad as well, it was stuck to her legs, hosiery was wet through down her right leg. In a weird yet horny move her right boot had also half filled with sauce, and her foot sloshed around in the boot. "Bastards" she shouted she was hit again for her trouble. This time all down her left hand side with several more buckets, no quarter was given to her, all in her hair, down the side of her face, all round her ear, collar and arm of the blouse where totally stuck to her, the sauce, dribbled down the left arm, past her ties and onto the floor. Most of the yuck had gone all over the floor after hitting her, so the left boot had survived with only a little internal spillage! "Fuck you, I'm a submissive wammer, this is what turns me on. Fucking DRENCH ME!!" she screamed at them, she pulled forward on her lead, as many steps as she could take, she stopped, she pulled forward slightly more, the choke chain, clicked round her neck slightly, she thought better of it! Took two steps back, the pressure released. The damage was done, she'd pushed them again, her submissive side craved it, in order to get wasted, she had to beat Alison, she needed to be in a worse state than her, it was a strange desire, but just had to do it. Well she got it, gunge, water, food, mostly soup, minestrone, leek, cabbage and all horrible stuff, was quite literally slung at her from all directions.

To Karen it felt like things slowed down, actually it was her body's awareness heightening. She could see the soups hitting her blouse from all directions and penetrating through the material, destroying her and it, she looked down the buttons of her blouse has disappeared under a layer of slop, that was cascading down her breasts into, and down the front of skirt. The back of her blouse was stuck to her, revealing her black bra strap. The front of the bra seemed shine through the material now it was so hammered, the black skirt was multi coloured from all the mess and stuck to the inside of her legs around her thighs. Her tights/hosiery where wet through from everything, the black boots just looked wasted and the right boot seemed almost full of sauce and soup when she sloshed around in it, there where sludge-ing noises from her foot. That's that boot fucked then, she thought. Her panties could not be seen and had some protection from the skirt and hosiery, they where wet and the left panty wall seemed to have slid up her left butt cheek slightly from force of something getting hurled over her.

She looked at Alison and wanted to go in a stress position like her, she wanted to be interrogated worse, more submission, humiliation, destruction, and down right sexual mess.

Tights and lingerie torture.

Alison looked at Karen and shook her head as if to tell her things where going to get bad. Two guys entered the area, with what looked like a dustbin on wheels, they opened the lid. Karen looked inside, took one look and pulled back on her leash as far as she could go.. "Keep that stuff away!" insisted Karen. They shook there heads, one guy moved behind her, and held by her arms. The other guy lifted her skirt to reveal the top of her hosiery, he got a jug from the side of the bin, and filled it. Disgusting compost, really bad, smelly watery, disgusting vile stuff, also looked like it either had brown gunge added or brown kids paint, to make it look foul. He pulled open the band of Karen's hosiery, laughed at her, to humiliate her. This failed as Karen loved it! Karen thought well if I'm getting it, lets play.. She pushed back into the arms of the man holding her to make them work harder. "Jesus no" She squealed, her voice was a give away, that actually, it was about to rock her world. He went on the attack, several jugs, just tipped into the hosiery, one after another no let up "aaahhh" Karen claimed she turned her head away and upwards, finally he did pulled open her nickers and tipped a full jug into her pussy, it flooded in there, Karen could not hide her pleasure. "god yes" she said somewhat quietly. Next part was a surprise, the first guy put the jug on the floor and lifted her boots first and put her in the bin SLLOOOSSSHH her boots got submerged in it a vile looking mess. Karen boots filled, to the brim, her feet touched the bottom, the second guy pushed her forward she was now stood up to her knees in a garden bin full of rank compost. First guy's hand went back to the jug on the floor he filled it, and tipped inside Karen's blouse, She pulled away, but with nowhere to go, had little choice, submissive heaven! another one this time in her hair. "Think there's worms in there!" he explained, Karen went nuts and shook all over hoping they where calling her bluff, "put some down her back with the worms in" the second guy said. He filled the jug from the back of the bin and pulled her blouse back then filled it!! "oh look you can see one stuck on her bra strap!" the man laughed as he said it, Karen wriggled hoping there was nothing in there, she felt something in-between her skin and bra strap clasp, it was either a lump of rank compost or a worm!! Karen screamed!!! total disgusting wam submission was had...

They had her and she knew it, Karen was in trouble, they where behind her talking about filling the inside of her blouse with rank compost and yucky water!! Problem was POS, Power Of Suggestion, the fact they had told her there where worms in it, had got her. As the first man held, the second man went in for the kill!! he tore the top of her blouse open and tipped yucky stuff all over cleavage. Karen winced as the mess landed on her cleavage, she turned away and lowered her head in a submissive posture, they showed no quarter and tipped it all over her... She cried out, why she had no idea, it was just the thought of worms being in it.. They mocked and moved away, Karen was stood in the bin of mucky compost, she smelled awful, and looked a right state. She dared to look at herself, she was trashed, but no worms. Her submissive confidence rose. She looked at them as they walked away and it was now Karen's turn to boom "I'm Still here" she shouted. They halted, turned round and stared at her. They had failed now Karen, she was now mentally stronger, she had faced her nemesis and kicked it's arse! "Well fuck me up then" Karen boomed. They looked at her again, and from somewhere produced another bucket, and threw it squarely, over the face and chest, Karen rocked as she stood in the bin, this stuff went everywhere, even Alison, looked startled at the effect the mind games had on Karen, she just seemed to crave worse mess, you could almost say brutal in nature. Karen shook her head, got rid of all the loose compost, that was stuck all over her face, her hair was totalled by this point. Karen announced "Let Alison go and do your worst to me." "No" replied the voice, sharp and to the point. Though Karen must had won this round, as Alison's gag came away from her mouth. "aaaahh that's better" whispered Alison.

Biting the Bullet.

"We have to take all of it Alison" Karen instructed her "What!" replied Alison, she was in her wrecked lingerie, from the earlier attack. That said, she thought she had not copped it as bad as Karen in that last wave of mess, they had really pounded Karen with that compost attack. "What do you think?" Alison asked. "We force them to destroy both of us and don't give in, no matter how dire the mess and abuse gets" Alison looked at Karen, she wasn't a hundred percept they'd put Alison through previous assaults earlier in the day. Hence her lack of day wear, they ripped it off her, and burnt it no less! During a really disgusting flour and water attack. "Ok, if you think it's the only way" Alison nervously replied, "They'll play us off each other, you do know that, don't you?" Alison looked nervously and nodded. "Most likely it will be brutal, forced orgasm, verbal abuse, disgusting hair washes, head dunking, nudity, toys, possibly even anal play, messy sex, as we cannot defend ourselves" Karen stated, "What do we do then" Alison asked. "Take the fucking lot, and enjoy it big time!, I mean really get off, on what they do to you, person who is the most fucked and destroyed wins! You up for it" asked Karen. Alison looked, and her face changed, she too realized, it was the mix of pleasure from being put through messy humiliation, she too was up for it. Question was, where they?

The Treatment part two, Hung up..

The girls had been released from their leads and chains, Karen had been pulled from the bin full of rank compost, they where now being walked into another room. As Karen entered she noticed two up turned bed frames, at about forty five degree angles away from the square corner of what looked like a big room. The room was surprisingly warm. Alison was to the side of her, she had her bra removed. She had lovely breasts, they where dirty from all the gunge and food, and mud poured over the lady during the course of her interrogation. Karen was pushed towards the right of the two bed frames, she was pushed into it face forward. "Fuck off" She shouted in protest. Bad mistake, she felt a sharp stinging pain on her left butt cheek and then it coursed through her right from the second impact. Table tennis bat she saw it from the corner of her eyes. Yikes that stings she thought. She smelled perfume, she glanced a look it was a girl not a guy, who just clipped her with the bat, that surprised her. She was spun round so she faced the lady, who was good looking, and was wearing a black boiler suit. Karen was pushed against the up turned bed frame. Karen submitted and stood there, her ties where cut, she stretched her arms, while she could. As she thought, the lady grabbed her arms and chained to the bed frame. She tore opens Karen blouse, that was the end of that! Next she got scissors and cut through the centre wire of Karen's bra, right in the middle. Snap! her bra cups parted from her breasts. Karen winced as her rather messy bra went west. She now stood there in a destroyed bra, that was oddly still clasped at the back, and a blouse that was totally torn open. Alison's entrance was not much better, she was brought in next to her, pushed against the other frame, spanked her several times with bear hands. Spun her round and she too was chained to her bedframe. Karen stretched her hand out to Alison, they could just hold hands. "When the orgasms come in waves and they will, hold tighter, we can go into sub space together". Alison said nothing, as they where already setting about her, she had two ladies one with pegs and one with custard pies, pies where worked into Alison's face while the other lady pegged up her breasts, with eight on each breast and a good sized peg on each nipple. Alison moaned from the pain and pleasure that she was experiencing at the same time. "Put the mask on this one, she a slapper" said on the ladies. Karen tried to pull her head away, but could do nothing. The mask was slid over her eyes. Everything went dark.

She felt them move round her. SPLAT!! then SPLAT again, two custard pies in the pussy, they hit with some force and made her rattle against the frame "ooogghh" Karen ex=hailed as she was caught off guard. A hand went up her skirt, and put what felt like trifle into her panties, they sagged under the weight of the mess all over and in them. She heard a buzzing sound and heard Alison say "Oh my lord!" then she could hear her moving round and moaning, where they vibing her already? Karen could feel breathing in front of her, she worried they might hit her! She suddenly felt both nipples being sucked hard, they'd only got on a breast each. They licked and sucked with glee. Karen's nipples shot up and went very stiff. She arched her head slightly and felt a slight tap from the bed frame, as she moved back. Some form of sauce was poured over her right breasts smelled like strawberry, it was then licked off slowly. Karen's breasts where tingling from this horny assault. As they pulled away SPLAT!! a pie in the right tit, right on her erect nipple, Karen banged back against the frame, her nipple poked through the mess. They tugged at her skirt, it was so heavy from the mess, it slid straight down to the floor round her compost filled boots. She heard a buzzing sound next to her alongside the vibing that was still being done to Alison.

She first felt the vibrator on her leg, they moved it up to her pussy through her sopping panties, they pushed it hard against her pussy, the vibration hit her spot almost instantly, Karen's hand reached out to Alison, they missed each other at first and then they held each others hand. "Look at the pair of fucking sluts" one of the women stated "Lets vibe them until they hang there like fucked rags" "yes lets, oh and mess a lot of fucking mess" there interrogator's stated. They moved round Karen, oh god, no they wouldn't Karen thought, they did, they tied the vibrator to her leg, she was now being constantly vibed, she heard Alison moaning softly next to her, sounded like she was being slapped with pies over her exposed, pegged breasts as well. Karen's mask was removed she could see again. SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT a volley pies hit her in the face, Karen again rocked her back from the impact, oh custard and cream, lovely. Oh no what's that, she felt hands round her other leg, another vibrator, being
wedged into her arse, not fully but enough so it would stimulate her "God no" claimed Karen "Shut it vibe whore" a voice came back. She was tit slapped for her comment, her breasts stung. Then they where evil they flicked her erect left nipple hard. Karen subbed her head fell, bad mistake they hit her with another pie SPLAT! straight in the face. They secured the second vibrator, and switched it on... "OOOHHH, yes, no, god above!" Karen blurted, they stepped back and laughed. "We need a photo as memento of our work, and her proper orgasm embarrassment. They photographed Karen with a vibrator strapped to each leg, vibing her ass hole and pussy. Karen started phasing a bit, it was getting tough to stop the first wave of orgasms, yes it was plural! It was most certainly going to be multiple. Alison had the pegs slapped off her, she winced badly from it, and hung on her cuffs for the firs time, a sure sign she was losing the battle against the vibrator. One of the ladies pulled her hair from the back tipping her head up, the other drenched her in custard, over her head. Alison spluttered a lot... "Want more bitch" they said to Karen. "oooghoogg" came from Karen, which was totally useless. They did they pulled the vibrator off her panties, wedged her panties to one side, exposing her pussy lips, they where very swollen and parted, they mocked and pointed at her, Karen's head was starting to reel from side to side, from the constant vibing near her ass hole. They wasted no time, they wedged the vibrator right into her pussy. Karen groaned very loudly and her head fell right forward, yet another pie, Karen didn't even move when it hit her. She now held Alison hand very tightly. It was only a matter of time, as to which lady was destroyed by forced messy orgasms first.

Karen was gunged, thick purple gunge poured slowly over her, from her head, down her face over her erect nipples. Then down her stomach, and towards her pussy that was now very, very pink swollen. They moved forward wrote slag on her stomach in the gunge. Well Karen tried to look and comment, she was helpless, the vibing was destroying her. They pulled the vibrator away from her pussy, and then they pussyslapped her several times. Karen arched forward pulling on her cuffs that chained her to the bed frame. Her knees buckled, she managed to compose herself and pulled herself up right somehow. The slapping had made her more sensitive, they hit her vigour sly with a pie mid pussy lips. That was it Karen's legs went from under her, she tried to pull herself up, but her legs where all over place, the ladies pushed her back against the frame, and made her somehow stand back up, Karen was weak, it was coming like a freight train rushing down her tracks. she had no way, she prayed they didn't do it. They knew and did, they pushed the vibrator in her mid pussy, her back arched and she called out "Fucking hell" they moved the head of vibrator round her swollen pussy. Karen came, and she squirted for the first time in her life, as she achieved it, boy did she let go.. As they said she would, she hung from her cuffs like a rag. Her legs wide apart, like a slut. She let go of Alison's hand she could hear Alison cuming several times, but as she'd squirted,Karen was all over the place. Karen felt lube being rubbed into her pussy. "please you've destroyed me" she gasped.

One of the lady's approached she was wearing a strap-on, she slapped Karen, not that Karen cared, she was destroyed, and yet they planned to use her more, as some kind of messy fuck toy. She took her, vigour sly with the strap on, hard solid thrusts into her aching pussy, "fuck, fuck me, fuck me hard" Karen said quietly, as her head bobbed from side to side, she was in sub space. The other lady appeared and stared moving the vibrator round the edge of her ass. Karen arched again, the lady slapped her legs, as Karen was covering her in gunge, while she was working her ass from a side position as Karen was bound to the bed frame. "ooohoohhooo" or something similar came from Karen's mouth. The woman fucking her slapped her again, her face stung slightly. More hard thrusts pounded her. "God yes" Karen blurted out. Her hair was yanked back, this just addedto the sexual bliss. "Tip more mess over the slut" ordered the lady fucking her. The other lady stopped probing her ass, with a vibrator and took it off. The other lady with drew and stepped away. "Over her tits and pussy" she ordered, Karen hung there more gunge got thrown over her, it was warm, she spluttered from the face full she took. Back on her the lady came, a mixture of gunge and strap-on pounded Karen's pussy. Once again Karen struggled to stand, she arched as she came for a second thunderous time. Again her body went hyper sensitive, they seized the moment and put the vibrator back on her gunged ass, this time pressing right against her ass hole. Karen came for a third time, she was all over the places legs sliding everywhere in all the mess and goo. Two mind shattering orgasms back to back. They lady ceased fucking her and withdrew, "get her down" she ordered.

Karen was released, she collapsed onto all fours, one lady went behind her and lifted her from behind under her arms, Karen's head was lowered and bobbing from side to side, she was sexually broken. They dragged her in front of Alison, they took the vibrators off Alison, put Allison nickers round her ankles and placed a very destroyed Karen towards her pussy. "Get licking, fuck slut" they shouted. Karen tried, but she was slipping all over the place, the three orgasm, had totally fucked her, she was shaking from the adrenalin coursing through aching body. They dragged Karen into Alison's pussy by her hair, once again "Get licking slut" they ordered, Karen obliged, "here's an incentive to get the job right" they shouted. They vibed her ass again, the touch caused Karen to start arching again. They gave her a pie sandwich whilst one worked Alison's ass. SPLAT!! either side of her.. They also spanked her ass, turning her cheeks slightly red. Yazoo was poured over Alison's pussy, the chocolate flavour, mixed with Alison's cum, it dribbled into Karen's mouth, she let it dribble down her face... "Ass up Slut" they ordered, Karen obliged and stuck her ass right out, exposing her swollen, aching pussy for all to see. Cold cream was poured all over her sensitive ass, it looked divine.

"Get the slop buckets" she heard a voice, Karen lifted herself onto all fours, she was breathing heavily from the intense string of orgasms, that occurred in such a short time. Once again they lead her away from Alison backwards like a pony, hair first. The hair pulling wasn't painful, it was done from the rear, her hair was long, so it didn't pull at the roots. It was more a submissive gesture on there part to tell her, she had submitted, and they could and have done as they wish with her. The buckets arrived, they where plastic about knee height, full of some serious yuck. They positioned the bucket under Alison, who spread her legs to accommodate the bucket. Karen was again pulled back by her. "Any thoughts" they asked "I need a hair wash! Karen replied, weakly, but also in a rebelling manner. The next part was unexpected on Karen's part. They pulled at her boot and took them off, slop poured everywhere, as it had been trapped all round her ankles and feet. What a disgusting mess, compost, gunge, curry sauce it had all been allowed to slop up in the boots. Karen was positioned over the bucket it was a compost bucket "Dear lord" Karen gasped. With a sift tug she was dunked, some gurgling was heard from Karen as she went in. They properly submerged her in it. "aaasshjjss" gasped Karen as she came up for air. She felt a leg behind her tap, her as if it to tell her to spread wider. She obliged, Compost yuck dripped off her face, Karen once again breathed heavily, her chest could be seen heaving as she stood on all fours. "Again" one the lady's said, and signalled, Karen took another dunking, she felt the roots of her hair at the back of her head getting rubbed with compost and what felt like a mixture of custard! Suddenly she felt an odd sensation around her pussy. Was she being taken again? Now this felt different, it felt smooth and slightly round. they where masturbating her with her boot! She was pulled up from her compost mix, they rubbed with some vigour, pushing her pussy lips forward, Karen moaned, as this sensation was new, and made her feel different it was more of a slow tingling sensation than sharp full masturbation feeling it felt good. "More arse bitch" they ordered, she obliged and lifted herself even higher. The compost bucket was taken away, and replaced with a custard and cream buckets. "Time" a voice said to her. In she went, submerged in custard and cream. They pulled on her hair, yanking her out of the bucket with some speed, Karen took a deep breath of air, as she was now slowly climaxing again, this time from the boot, that massaged her pussy. The other boot was filled with custard from bucket and poured over her face and mouth. Karen spluttered from the cleverness of the downpour. They unzipped the boot and made her lick the inside of the boot. All the time, she was constantly worked over with the other boot.

Karen, even though she was all over the place, stunned the lady's, she dunked herself!! Swilled her hair round in the custard slop, submerged herself, gurgled in the custard and came up. Breathing really heavily. "Call me boot fuck, bitch" Karen gasped. They moved towards her, she did it again, self dunking and swirling!! Making sure that all her hair was full of custard, her face was just a yellow mess, with a vague hint of red lipstick around her lips. They pulled her back. Slid the buckets to one side and pushed Alison legs together. They then took the boot from up Karen's pussy, Karen sighed as that had been seriously arousing to her, something new she had never tried before. It flicked her switch. They went behind Karen and pushed in front of Alison. They then lifted the bucket of compost slop, "Bucket one" she heard a voice say. They tipped it all over Alison's head, cascaded down her like a waterfall, drenching her, it then splattered all over Karen beneath her. They tore off Karen's blouse, which was totally stuck to her, what was left of the bra that had suffered the front snapping. Handcuffs where then put on Karen and she was lifted into position and attached to the same bed frame as Alison they where both face toface. "Start French kissing" they where ordered.

As Karen went to kiss Alison, she noticed a large green double ended dildo. She moved her head to the side of Alison and said "Your joking" They said nothing, one held Karen round the waist the other inserted the dildo up her whilst she was in a stood position, the dildo tightened as it bent, "ooooogggg" Karen spluttered. They pushed Karen forward, and pushed the other end into a destroyed Alison. Stood back and looked at them as they followed out their order to start French kissing, the dildo did its job and both ladies started to climax as the moved round. "One final insult" one lady suggested. "why not" the other replied. They lifted the custard slop bucket and dumped it over both ladies, as Karen and Alison kissed with passion, they where drenched in custard cream, it totally covered the pair of them. Then both ladies custard spanked one lady each. Squeals from both Karen and Alison, as they moved forward onto the dildo as each spank impacted. Alison came first. Karen lost count, at this point..

"Did you do it, are you guilty" they asked Karen, "Yes I did it" Karen replied "I came five times!!" "Not the answer we wanted" stated one of the ladies. "Your interrogation for today, is over tomorrow it will start again, harder and faster, with as much wam destruction as your body can take" they laughed after making this statement. Karen "Raised her said and said "Until we meet again!"

The train rocked slightly, daylight had entered the sleeper car, Karen glanced at her watch it was time to get up, she noticed her office outfit and recalled the dream, she lay back in bed, gazing at the outfit as the train dashed towards London. It was still pristine, compared to how she had ended up in her dream, god that was good. It was an expensive outfit, for now it would have to remain in her work attire. No point in trashing something, though when the time came. Her man could wreck her and give her some sexual wam interrogation of his own, fucked in a stress position, Karen purred, it would be bliss. She washed and dressed, did her hair and made her way to the dining car for a bite of breakfast, the train was whizzing past what looked like the urban outskirts of London, they'd be arriving, in about thirty minutes. The lady came out from behind the buffet counter, Karen looked at her and froze, stiff as board. The lady looked at her, "Are you ok madam, my name is Alison, how may I help"............

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.....
andy250

Re: Wam Interrogation.

Postby matt2matt2002 » 06 Aug 2015, 08:40

Once again, an excellent story.
Thank you
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Return to Reading Room