A short Halloween story for Matt

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

A short Halloween story for Matt

Postby londoner » 16 Oct 2021, 11:42

It was well known in the village that neither Linda nor David liked Halloween much and because of this they were of course pestered all the more. So when Halloween Eve came around and Linda was alone at home (David had gone to see his brother who was not well) she groaned inwardly at the thought of all those rings on the bell all evening and the cry "Trick or treat!"

Last year they had spent a small fortune on bags of sweets, nuts and other goodies but this year had forgotten to do so, and so it would have to be "Go away" or "Trick then."

LInda was sitting comfortably watching TV when the first ring came on the doorbell. She sighed and on opening the door saw a group of about 6 children with what was probably someone's dad standing at the back. Before they could say anything and as she was feeling tired she blurted out "I have nothing for you." and closed the door. A minute or so passed and she had just sat down when the bell rang again. This time when she opened the door a chorus of young voices shouted out "Trick, then!" and she was hit in the face with a squirt of water from a water pistol only the child did not stop at one squirt and soon her face was dripping with water and it ran down onto her T- shirt top. As she gasped the crowd of children dispersed but the man lingered a second or two with a big grin on his face. She slammed the door and going into the kitchen wiped her face with a tea towel and dabbed at her T-shirt. Then the bell rang again "Bloomin' heck" she thought to herself " am I to get no peace tonight (and reader we of course know the answer to that :D). Opening the door, she had no time to think or say anything as a great big gooey pie was pushed into her face amidst roars of laughter. She spluttered and wiped away some of the muck from her eyes. This time the dad was stood on the doorstep "That's for being an old misery " he said and turned and walked off.

She went back into the kitchen again to wipe her face and looking down at her T-shirt noticed that the mixture of water and mess was starting to stain it and make it cling a bit to her body. "Right" she said "this is war , next time I will be prepared."

After about 10 minute, sure enough the doorbell rang again. This time she was ready. She had a squeezy washing up liquid container (the only thing she could find) and opening the door gave a it a long hard squeeze (!) spraying it indiscriminately. The group of children fled but she was determined to put them completely off of coming back and chased them into the dark street. MISTAKE!!

"Daddy that's the lady!" one of the children called out "she got me all wet." "Did she son?" said one of the men. She saw that there were about 5 groups of children with accompanying grown ups most of which were probably dads. "How many of you kids have water pistols?" said the man who had spoken before and about six hands went up "Well let's play cowboys and Indians" he said "you kids can be the Indians so now you can surround her, go on then." Linda looked round at the circle of children and said laughing "OK do you worst!" and closed her eyes. "Fire" said the man and she was hit by 6 streams of water two of the kids had large water rifles and so they carried more water. Linda got soaked but turned around and said to the small crowd which had now gathered "OK I suppose I deserved that." and went to walk away. "Hold on " said the guy who seemed to have taken charge "we aren't finished with you yet!" and grabbed her arm she tried to struggle but two other guys grabbed her other arm and held her firmly. Anyone got any squirty cream?" he called out and a couple of mums who were also in the group called out that they had. "Right" he said and getting one of the other two guys to hold LInda's arm grabbed the waistband of her slacks and yanked them down to her knees. The children thought this was very funny but some of the dads craned there necks to get a better look. "OK can someone give me a can, please" he said and when he had it in his hand pulled out the front of her panties and gave a generous squirt into them.

Because of all the noise from the laughter and talking some of Linda's neighbours had come out onto the street to see what was happening and began to laugh at Linda's embarassment. One of them said "I have got lots of sweets and drinks indoors, would you kids like to come in and have some, but I think the dads would like to just stay here a little longer!" "Yes kids that's a good idea but leave all your stuff out here " another dad said. As soon as the children had gone in along with the couple of mums, the guy who had been doing all the talking said "OK guys, bend her over!" Linda tried to protest and struggle but to no avail and soon she was bent over, her panties were pulled down exposing her bottom and cream was liberally squirted over it and when all the men had gathered round, many hands started to rub it in they were then pulled back up and Linda was given an eye watering wedgie :shock: :shock: . "Get her T-shirt off!"" called someone and so despite Linda's struggles her T-shirt was soon pulled off over her head revealing that she had no bra on underneath. "I think I have some green witch spray in here somewhere" said another chap in the small crowd and when he had found it proceeded to spray Linda's face and torso including her boobs green. "And I have a witches hat " said another and it was plonked on her head.

The man who was acting as ringleader said" Does anyone have anything we can tie her up with?" and one of the others passed him a length of thick ribbon. "That'll do" he said "now lads take her over to that lamppost and Linda was led,
stumbling as her trousers were down round her ankles by this time, to the lamppost and had her hands tied behind it and a handkerchief stuffed in her mouth.

"I think a bit more squirty cream is called for" said the one wo has started it all and with that sprayed even more down Linda's pants.

"There" he said "that'll teach you not to squirt water over kids." he grinned " We are just going in with the others to have a drink and a cake but we will be out to let you go in about an hour, bye bye."

"Well," thought Linda " at least it's dark and no-one else will be around" but then she realised that the alley at the side of the end house was a shortcut to the pub and that it must be getting close to chucking out time.....................and it was not long before she heard the sound of footsteps and several male voices coming from the alleyway :roll: :roll:
Last edited by londoner on 20 Oct 2021, 13:37, edited 1 time in total.
londoner

Re: A short Halloween story for Matt

Postby matt2matt2002 » 17 Oct 2021, 19:45

Oh my gosh. Another cracking yarn.
Very vivid. Very nawty.
Poor Linda. I bet the guys leaving the pub later are in for a treat.
Most will have full bladders so I'm sure Linda will be washed clean, eventually.......

Many thanks. Much appreciated.

Matt
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Re: A short Halloween story for Matt

Postby piepiskie » 22 Oct 2021, 12:59

I can certainly relate to not being a fun of Halloween but if trick and treat was more like this every year, with Linda, I couldn't wait for October to come around.

Great story and hope there is more to come. Thanks for posting. Love Matt's idea about Linda becoming rather "drenched"
piepiskie

Return to Reading Room