Linda wants to move house part 5(Amended)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Linda wants to move house part 5(Amended)

Postby londoner » 01 Jul 2016, 11:18

Linda was standing soaking wet and freezing cold with her hands cuffed behind her in front of a crowd of about 200 horny young farmers :D :D .

Joe advanced on her with a smirk on his face. He had won the prize, which was to take her dress off and he was going to enjoy it :D

Her hair was plastered to her face and water was dripping off of every part of her body and clothing. Jim stood in front of her, their faces nearly touching and reaching behind her back with both arms started to slowly pull down the zip of her dress to great cheers from the crowd. When he had undone it as far as it would go he was handed a pair of scissors by Len and cut across the shoulders of the dress. He was then able to pull it down completely to her ankles and lifting her feet to remove it completely. Linda blushed :oops: .

The underwear which she had been given to put on was quite brief and the top of her areolae were just visible above the bra cups. Her nipples, stimulated by the cold and her embarrassment, stood proud and hard :D . The panties clung to her stomach and groin.

Although not strictly allowed, Jim could not resist a quick squeeze of her right breast with his hand. "None of that now" said Len " you can all have your turn later." At this Linda raised her head with a startled look on her face :shock: but thought of the £20,000 "prize" money.

"Well now gentlemen, it is time for the second part of the fun in THIS tent." He took Linda by the elbow and guided her across to the second chair>

The cover was removed from the tank and immediately a horrible smell filled the air.

"Thank you for all the contributions, lads" said Len addressing the crowd " we have 500 gallons of the freshest pig and cow slurry available in the whole of Cambridgeshire and Mrs A is,I am sure, eager to try it. I gather "he said turning to her and laughing "that is is very good for the complexion."

Despite her revulsion at the smell and the look of the tank's contents Linda managed a weak smile. " I certainly am " she gulped :roll:

Again she was placed in the chair (she was beginning to feel like a witch on a ducking stool) and the offer was made to the assembled crowd.

As last time there was no shortage of bids and perhaps because the outcome would be extremely uncomfortable for her :D :evil:, the bidding was higher.

The winner, whom she did not recognise, came to the front of the crowd and took aim.

This time the very first ball thrown was a direct hit on the target :D . A bell rang and the chair tipped forward.

In a second, but what seemed like slow motion to her, Linda fell headlong into the still warm tank of stinking slurry.

As she hit the surface she gasped and realised that this was a mistake as she got a mouthful. She did remember to keep her eyes closed though. She was engulfed in the warm, sticky, slimy, smelly mess and thrashed around with her legs trying to get her knees underneath herself to sit up but it was quite difficult. She eventually surfaced and gasped in s lungfull of air.

"I don't think she looks messy enough lads, do you?" said Len and in response to an overwhelming answer of "NO!", pushed Linda off balance again and she once more slid beneath the surface :evil: :D .

This time after a few seconds she re-appeared gasping and spluttering. Two lads with overalls on heaved her out of the mess and stood her up facing the crowd :oops:

"Now, unless you have changed your mind" chuckled Len talking to the winning thrower "I think that bra can come off. It's probably less messy for you just to cut it." and he handed the man his scissors.

Without any delay he snipped through the bra straps and everyone watched as it slowly slithered down her body exposing her (handsome) breasts :) :) .

"Oh, now those tits look a bit too clean " Len cried through his headset "don't you fellers agree?" and a resounding "YES!!!" came back at him.

"OK in she goes again" he shouted and despite Linda's squeals of protest :shock: :shock: she was picked up by Len's helpers and dropped back in the tank of slurry.

After a few seconds she surfaced again this time completely covered :D . Her head was unrecognisabl;e with hair plastered to her face and clumps of muck stuck in it.

She was kneeling up and then the two helpers pushed her head under once again holding her there despite her wriggles and on Len's instructions lifted her bottom up.

Her filthy panties were pulled out and handfuls of the stinking mess scooped into them. They were then pulled up tightly and her backside smacked hard forcing some of the mes inside her :shock: :shock:

Eventually she was lifted out again and given a final wedgie. The shouts and whistles of appreciation from the crowd were now deafening and Linda felt totally humiliated but quite turned on!!! :D :D :D :D

"OK , lets move on " said Len................ (ANY IDEAS FOR WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE IN THE NEXT TANK? :twisted: :twisted: )
londoner

Re: Linda wants to move house part 5(Amended)

Postby matt2matt2002 » 05 Mar 2020, 08:27

Black treacle and straw.
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Postby londoner » 19 Mar 2020, 15:38

Hi Matt,

Let's see ,sounds good and straw can get stuck anywhere!!!
londoner

Postby matt2matt2002 » 05 May 2020, 21:22

Looking forward to hearing about the treacle and straw...
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Return to Reading Room