private sessions update!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

private sessions update!

Postby Clare Rose » 16 May 2006, 17:54

Hi everyone, sorry for using the forum for a subject that is quite selfish and I apologise for to those of you who aren't remotely interested! but I've finally finished writing up the rules/contract (call it what you will) of a private session with me. Unfortunatley its on Mac format at the moment and I've got to convert it to PC to e-mail out to people (my Mac doesn't have web access at the moment!). A number of you have e-mailed me to request info on private sessions or sent me private messages through the forum. This is just to reassure you all, I'm getting there! for those of you who requested I'll e-mail you my "rules" soon and if anyone else reading this is interested send a private message or e-mail me wam.princess@hotmail.com and I'll be in touch!

The interest has been quite staggering and I'm very flattered. I thought only one or two people would be interested and as a result have been caught on the hop which is why it's taking me longer to get organised than would be ideal. I'd just like to say if you have contacted me, please bear with me, you haven't been forgotten and it will be worth the wait! One of the problems is that I don't have my own web access at the moment so have to use other peoples Pc's which limits my activity. I am working to resolve this situation soon and then I'll really be up and running!

Clare, wam princess

ps, Bill & Hayley

Sorry for hi-jacking the forum again for my personal means, I'll make it up to you somehow!

:oops:
Clare Rose

Postby DELETED » 16 May 2006, 19:20

DELETED
DELETED

Postby the bulber » 16 May 2006, 20:10

Gonna be a real stick in the mud here. :(
If said check list signed by both parties, contract agreed and signed. :shock:
you've been bulbed
the bulber

Postby DELETED » 16 May 2006, 20:24

DELETED
DELETED

Postby DecadentDoll » 20 May 2006, 08:03

Although it's a nice thing to do, making one everyone can use won't really work I suppose...as there are people out there who will not get nude, and people who will do a lot more, even get sexually explicit.

Oh, and hello again everyone :) Just got home!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Clare Rose » 20 May 2006, 17:25

I thought of all this stuff myself actually when doing my "rules" and as a result they've been through quite extensive writes and re-writes! Ultimately its just a record of what I'll do and how much it'll cost and a bit of detail about the techincal side. I thought of having something we could sign on the day but think people would be unwilling to do it and if it's not legally binding anyway then theres little point! I'm going to work on the principle of good communication with the person before the shoot to make sure they get what they want and at the right price for them. If at any point either the client (bad word but I can't think of a better one) or I changes their mind then we can call it off with no harm done. I'm not too worried about people sueing me at the moment! :wink:

Cx
Clare Rose

Postby kris » 25 May 2006, 00:50

This sounds like a good idea, i'd certainly be interested. I'm actually quite surprised how much trust seems to be going into this. You guys have a nice little community here!
kris

Postby Clare Rose » 29 May 2006, 13:43

Hi again! This is the last post I'm going to put on this topic cos I think Hayley will get well and truly fed up with me nicking all their bandwidth to promote myself! Anyway! I've placed a line on the "meet a messy mucker" thread regarding private sessions with me and how to get in touch. If you think you might be interested then get in touch and we'll have a chat!

love Clarexxx
Clare Rose

Postby Hayley » 30 May 2006, 12:03

On the contrary, your self promotion is an integral part of the forum!

We are just honoured to be visited by "WAM Royalty"! LOL

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Clare Rose » 30 May 2006, 14:29

I like to think of myself as Royalty (in regards to WAM at least!), maybe for one messy session I should doll myself up in a 'princess' outfit, complete with tiara and Princess Diana clothes, then get pummelled with lots of pies and goo!

The WAM Princess xxx
(Clare Rose) :wink:
Clare Rose

Postby the bulber » 30 May 2006, 14:37

Shame you weren't doing a panto theme.
You could then dress a female up as the principle male to pie and goo you.
you've been bulbed
the bulber

Postby Clare Rose » 01 Jun 2006, 00:59

Wow! What a great idea. I'll see what I can do!

Cx
Clare Rose

Postby DecadentDoll » 01 Jun 2006, 12:06

I had no idea we had a WAM royal family :P

I certainly hope i'm not paying you any of my splosh taxes to keep you in custard. I'm of the same mind as the french sometimes...and we all know what they did to the royal family ;););)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby piemeplease » 06 Jun 2006, 00:33

Aww i want to dress up as a princess and get messy too. :lol:
piemeplease

Return to General WAM Banter